Welcome to Gaia! ::

Anime Help Guild

Back to Guilds

Guild for Anime,Manga, Live-Action Asian Drama, Asian Music K-pop Recommendations & Discussions, ChatSpace,TV Series/WesternCartoons + More. 

Tags: Anime, Manga, Live Action Asian Drama, Discussion, Recommendation 

Reply ☆ All About you , Introduce Your Self
INTRODUCE YOURSELF! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Azuremage_Violet

4,640 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2016 8:00 pm
Hiya! My username is Azuremage_Violet. My first anime was Sailor moon so it has a special place in my heart. I really need to catch up on good anime which is the reason I joined this cool guild! The last anime I watched is Tokyo Ghoul. I will continue looking at your recommendations forum and watch some of them for sure! So thanks for the anime recommendations, happy anime watching to everyone here as well! wink  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2016 10:25 pm
Hello I'm OnePiecePirateGirl,
of coarse by my name its obvious I love one piece, I love anime and looking forward to finding new anime to watch, im new to gaia and the guild lol. im currently watching sao. and my other fav is fma. so there you have it. if you wanna be friends shoot me a request cat_rofl rofl  

OnePiecePirateGirl

Generous Friend

8,000 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Regular 100

Princess_Shireen

PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2016 10:51 am
Hi, Princess_Shireen here smile You can call me Shireen, or my irl name, Naomi.

I've loved anime and manga for as long as I can remember (no joke, I used to watch anime with my Pop-Pop).

Since the day I was born, I've always had dogs in the house, along with the occasional cat, hamster, etc.

I was born in New York, but live in Florida right now. Going back soon (hopefully).

My favorite color is blue.

My anime crush would have to be Daryun from Arslan Senki (he's hot!) ^_^

Anime I've watched recently:
Arslan Senki
Akatsuki no Yona
Gangsta
GANTZ
Btooom!
Baccano!
Durarara!!
One Piece
Parasyte- the maxim
Akame ga Kill
Sailor Moon Crystal
Jormungand
Black Lagoon
Hetalia
Naruto Shippuden
Berserk
Hellsing Ultimate  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2016 1:49 am
My username's Kurisuchin Saiyuki, but my real name's Kristine.

I've participated in numerous conventions in the Philippines. The most recent is the Ozine Fest - Anime Figurine Special last month.

I don't know now on which anime is my fav, but here are what I've watched recently:

- Future Card Buddyfight
- Cardfight!! Vanguard G
- Charlotte
- Shokugeki no Soma
- Starmyu
- Sword Art Online (I haven't watched the latest season yet, just finished the Aincrad Arc)

As for my fascination towards K-Pop, Kara, SNSD and BTS are my favs. For J-Pop, Acid Black Cherry became my recent fav.  

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400

Skhart

Lupine Lunatic

7,250 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2016 1:28 pm
Hi all. I'm Skhart, i watched anime since I was 5 years old (dbz and sailor moon were on tv and yu-gi-oh got on later). I have watched so many animes I lost count. I'm also a big manga fan. got like + 250 mangas sweatdrop
My fav manga/animes are :
-Naruto (Sorry all but no Boruto for me)
-Bleach
-Akame ga Kill
(Fairy tail)

I also love reading. One off my favs are Percy Jackson And the Gracling.
It's nice to meat u all!  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2016 1:34 pm
Skhart
Hi all. I'm Skhart, i watched anime since I was 5 years old (dbz and sailor moon were on tv and yu-gi-oh got on later). I have watched so many animes I lost count. I'm also a big manga fan. got like + 250 mangas sweatdrop
My fav manga/animes are :
-Naruto (Sorry all but no Boruto for me)
-Bleach
-Akame ga Kill
(Fairy tail)

I also love reading. One off my favs are Percy Jackson And the Gracling.
It's nice to meat u all!

welcome feel free to explore our sub forimsand check out announcements on the home page for latest news wink  

nena_sakura

Captain

Fashionable Detective

25,075 Points
  • Runway Supermodel 1000
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conventioneer 300

Serkunet

Lavish Spirit

PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2016 1:21 am
Don't think I ever posted in here before but I've been a member of this guild for awhile XD

Hello fellow anime lovers, I'm Serkunet, I'm pretty much Serkunet on every social media platform, other than a few places where people have taken the name -.-

My favourite manga is One Piece, unfortunately the animation is pretty awful so even though it's still high up on my list (due to incredible characters, world building and other themes present in the show) it does suffer from pretty bad animation. So my favourite anime could go to The Twelve Kingdoms.

Anime is probably my favourite medium to watch, just alot of good s**t to watch and so much coming out each season.

I've been watching for awhile now, don't read manga as much as I used to though.

Here's my MAL if you'd like to see what I've watched/read
[Serkunet's MyAnimeList]  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2016 10:01 am
Hi Everyone My Name is Sapphiragurl88 , I am highly addicted to anime/manga.
My First Anime was High school of the dead
My Favorite animes are high school of the dead, high school dxd, heavens lost property, tokyo ghoul, deathnote, Sword Art Online and black butler heart

i havent watched many drama live actions, the only live action ive seen is death note, which is my favorite live action

My Favorite Mangas are Sword Art Online the progressive series, Blue exorcist and Black Butler

Favorite Music is Mostly from animes other than that im stille fairly new to jpop and kpop smile

I am also a huge fan of Dungeons and Dragons, Final Fantasy Games and yugioh heart  

Sapphiragurl88

Sugary Lightbringer

15,425 Points
  • Low-Rank Private 25
  • Monster Hunter 100
  • There are two sides... 50

theblackrose3

PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2016 4:48 pm
Hi I'm theblackrose3. I've been gone for a while but hopefully I am back! I haven't watched much anime but here are my favorites:

Deadman Wonderland
Hellsing Ultimate
Pandora Hearts
Death Note
Say I Love You
Mirai Nikki  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2016 8:02 am
Hi, I'm Teddy but real name Rosario.
I've been on Gaia since '07 and been off/on for a while now though.
First anime I've watched was Sailor Moon and the first manga I picked up was Tokyo Mew Mew Power. I haven't really been catching up on the newest anime, but the most recent one I watched was Fate/ Stay Night Ultimated Blade Works.  

teddyrosa

Hopeless Creature

28,650 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Firestarter 200
  • Elocutionist 200

nena_sakura

Captain

Fashionable Detective

25,075 Points
  • Runway Supermodel 1000
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2016 1:22 pm
BitesYourCupcake-Teddy
Hi, I'm Teddy but real name Rosario.
I've been on Gaia since '07 and been off/on for a while now though.
First anime I've watched was Sailor Moon and the first manga I picked up was Tokyo Mew Mew Power. I haven't really been catching up on the newest anime, but the most recent one I watched was Fate/ Stay Night Ultimated Blade Works.

Hello Welcome to the guild !
if you are looking for anime suggestions
check out our Anime of the Month sub-forum  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2016 1:24 pm
Azuremage_Violet
Hiya! My username is Azuremage_Violet. My first anime was Sailor moon so it has a special place in my heart. I really need to catch up on good anime which is the reason I joined this cool guild! The last anime I watched is Tokyo Ghoul. I will continue looking at your recommendations forum and watch some of them for sure! So thanks for the anime recommendations, happy anime watching to everyone here as well! wink

Welcome to the Guild
Check out our previous Anime of the Month sub-forum

you might find an anime you might be interested in 3nodding  

nena_sakura

Captain

Fashionable Detective

25,075 Points
  • Runway Supermodel 1000
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conventioneer 300

cherryhope

Sweet Lunatic

7,375 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2016 5:34 pm
Hello I'm Cherryhope! I'm at the moment all in with the k-drama's, there are so many good ones out there that recently came out. I also love k pop music, excited that Got7 in coming in soon!.
All through middle school/ high school I read manage and watched anime, I think my first anime was shugo chara. It was childish but such a long series. I also read Tokyo mew mew girls at the time (There was a theme lol)
I admit I love the romances or the comedies in all three categories (Anime, k-drama, manga) Most of the animes I watch are right after I've read the manga version then want to see the next step.
That is actually how I got into K-Dramas, went from reading peach girls, to the anime, then to the drama (It was interesting for a while lol) been watching ever since. I get addicted and finish an entire series in several days lol

So my top fav Animes are:
Inu X Boku Secret Service
Neo Angelique Abyss
geis
Skip beat

Manga's:
Skip beat
Orange cynical
little queen

Drama's
Mary stayed out all night
Beautiful Angel
wild chives and soy bean soup
Bride of the century

K Pop:
Got7
EXO
BTS
SHINEE
Red velvet
2NE1  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2016 11:07 pm
cherryhope
Hello I'm Cherryhope! I'm at the moment all in with the k-drama's, there are so many good ones out there that recently came out. I also love k pop music, excited that Got7 in coming in soon!.
All through middle school/ high school I read manage and watched anime, I think my first anime was shugo chara. It was childish but such a long series. I also read Tokyo mew mew girls at the time (There was a theme lol)
I admit I love the romances or the comedies in all three categories (Anime, k-drama, manga) Most of the animes I watch are right after I've read the manga version then want to see the next step.
That is actually how I got into K-Dramas, went from reading peach girls, to the anime, then to the drama (It was interesting for a while lol) been watching ever since. I get addicted and finish an entire series in several days lol

So my top fav Animes are:
Inu X Boku Secret Service
Neo Angelique Abyss
geis
Skip beat

Manga's:
Skip beat
Orange cynical
little queen

Drama's
Mary stayed out all night
Beautiful Angel
wild chives and soy bean soup
Bride of the century

K Pop:
Got7
EXO
BTS
SHINEE
Red velvet
2NE1

Welcome to the guild !
Check out
Anime of the month
&
Live Action (j Drama / Kdrama ) of the Month  

nena_sakura

Captain

Fashionable Detective

25,075 Points
  • Runway Supermodel 1000
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conventioneer 300

RyanJakobi

Aged Humorist

23,925 Points
  • NPCon Attendee 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2016 12:39 pm
Hey, RJ here. Born in Yokosuka in the Eighties, grew up a little in Japan and Hawaii enough to get a good appreciation of Japanese culture, went back there for a college semester to study film. I tend to side upon the older anime institutions of Lupin, Golgo 13, Doraemon, and others, so...I'll be putting in five cents when needed. Hope that helps!  
☆ All About you , Introduce Your Self

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff