Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[+][L-A][1x1] The Sins of the Falen Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2012 12:29 am
User Image
~*~ Haruto~*~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Haruto ate a bit more but pushed the food around his plate more than not. His mother's eyes narrowed on him but he didn't see it. "Oh? I apologize..." Haruto said. Haruto's mother watched Haruto and Asher for a few minutes. Haruto worried when the other had left, worrying his lip he excused himself after a few minutes. "I'll be right back." Haruto said to his mother and sister before going to find Asher. Haruto walked outside and gasped as he saw Asher floating in the air. Now that he wasn't up high he could appreciate it.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2012 2:50 am
User Image

Asher Jude
____ ____ ____ ____ ____ ____ ____ ____ ____

When he heard someone coming, he quickly turned around and relaxed a little. "I thought you would be inside eating," he said, still in the air. Though after a few minutes, he lowered himself and his wings disappeared once more. "I didn't mean to leave like that but I just don't understand why you have to fight me on everything I want to do for you." He seemed to bite his lip a little before shaking his head at this point. "You want me to go up there and be an angel again but the more you fight me the more it make me mad which brings me further away from that path...the less chance I have of getting my wings back," he whispered, feeling a little sad that they were the angelic white he loved.

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

BabyShawol

Rainbow Fairy

9,425 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2012 3:14 am
User Image
~*~ Haruto~*~

"I finished..." Haruto explained. "I came to check on you. You seemed upset as you left." he said softly. "I'm not trying to fight you one everything. I apologize if it seems that way. I will strive to not argue with you to help you regain your wings and return to heaven." Haruto said bowing his head a bit in shame and sadness.

"How else can I help bring you to your goal?" he asked.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2012 2:29 am
User Image

Asher Jude

Hearing this question, he couldn’t help but give a soft laugh at this point. “I don’t think I want to…if it means losing someone that I have to grow close to…then god is just playing a cruel games with us,” he said with a sigh as he looked to him before he turned away. “I wont join the fallen angels either…but what I will do is protect you and your family. I don’t like what is going to happen…so all I can really ask is for you not to leave my side when we are not on these grounds and…don’t let me love you. If I do I can be taken away in an instant and you…you all would have been left here without me,” he said, his voice a bit pleading as he closed his eyes.

BabyShawol

Rainbow Fairy

9,425 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2012 11:59 pm
User Image
~*~ Haruto~*~

"I already believe that I said God is a cruel being." Haruto spoke. "If you wish to protect my family until you have regained your wings then by all means. I won't leave your side and I won't let you love me if that is what you wish. Don't need you to stay on earth once you get your wings because of me." Haruto said. "If you are worrying about me don't! I can handle myself I was doing just fine before you 'needed' to save me." Haruto growled.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 12:21 am
User Image

Asher Jude

Hearing this, he gritted his teeth a bit and lifted himself back into the air. “I only asked for you to help not let me love you…that didn’t mean I didn’t want a friend,” he whispered, going higher into air. “IF you can do so fine on your own…I will leave.” With that, he took off at a face pace through the sky. Anger was boiling through him and he needed a way to get rid of it. “If I can find them down town we can fight.” He was determined to take out a few of them this time, knowing his anger was dangerously high at the moment.

BabyShawol

Rainbow Fairy

9,425 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 12:39 am
User Image
~*~ Haruto~*~

Haruto was surprised by Asher's response and anger. "I didn't say that I won't be your friend. I said don't worry about me when it is time for you to leave." Haruto argued watching the man lift into the air. Haruto sighed as the man moved away. Haruto stormed back inside the house angrily he was glad that his mother and sister had left it meant he didn't have to deal with them. Instead he could go out and get a drink.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2012 12:16 am
TheHappyRedFox

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

BabyShawol

Rainbow Fairy

9,425 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2012 5:18 pm
User Image

Asher Jude

He had been out fighting with some of the fallen angels, when his wings seemed to finally give out and fell down into an empty alley. Groaning, as he rolled off the trash cans and held onto his side. Asher was now groaning at how he hated for losing his temper earlier. He wasn’t sure what he wanted but he was afraid and upset how the other just wanted him to go. Wouldn’t he feel upset if they did end up getting closer then for him to only leave and have him being alone? “I don’t get it,” he whispered, staggering out of the alley but to only fall onto a bench, to injured to go on.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2012 12:13 am
User Image
~*~ Haruto~*~

Haruto wandered through town. He had sat at a bar for awhile and had a small drink but as soon as he drank dark thoughts came up. He wondered what would happen if Asher came back home and suddenly didn't need him there anymore. He wondered what would happen to his family, he didn't have much money built up. He wondered more if Asher would kick them from the house he just purchased. Would he have to go back to his other boss? All this ran through his head as he walked down the street.

It was walking down a side street that he had the strange urge look up. Ahead he saw someone stagger from an alley to a bench. Moving closer he was surprised to see Asher and he ran forward. "What in the world? What happened to you?" Haruto questioned surprised unsure whether to touch the injured man or not.

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

BabyShawol

Rainbow Fairy

9,425 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2012 12:38 am
User Image

Asher Jude

Asher was resting his head back a bit before breathing out and closing his eyes some. Though when he heard a familiar voice, his eyes shot open to see Haruto. At his question, he looked away a bit. “I was fighting with the fallen…they were threatening me again.” Which wasn’t a complete lie, he provoked them but when they began to threaten Haruto and his family; he seemed to lose it all. “Lets get into a cab and head back home…I need you to look me over for any wounds and to apply medicine to me as well,” he told him, groaning as he breathed in, his side hurting with each brathe.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2012 1:16 am
User Image
~*~ Haruto~*~

"You were fighting with the fallen? What a stupid foolish thing to do." Haruto scolded. He knew he was being harsh towards Asher but he thought he had to. The angel man merely needed him to fall in love to go back to heaven. If Asher fell in love with him in return then the whole thing would be a waste. Would the angel want to leave? Besides the man had asked him to make sure he didn't fall in love in return.

"You did a number on yourself..." Haruto growled calling a cab. He helped Asher up and into the car. "Do you feel better, I certainly hope you won."

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

BabyShawol

Rainbow Fairy

9,425 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2012 2:16 am
User Image

Asher Jude

“I won most of the fights…if I won all of them then I wouldn’t be like this right now,” he said, closing his eyes for a moment. “And…sorry for earlier, I can’t help my anger sometimes…it’s a down side to be a fallen.” Sighing a little, he leaned a little on him and closed his eyes. “Tonight…will you sleep with me? I still feel a little jumpy and I think if you are close by it should help me to calm down to some degree,” he explained.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 12:58 am
User Image
~*~ Haruto~*~

Haruto shook his head at the fallen angel. "If you won all of them then you would be much better off." Haruto scolded. "What you do doesn't matter. I'll get you your wings as long as you don't screw my family." Haruto said with a sigh. Once again it was others that were his concern before his own self. "If that is what you wish..." he conceded.

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

BabyShawol

Rainbow Fairy

9,425 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 1:21 am
User Image

Asher Jude

“I may be a fallen angel but I am not some cruel b*****d,” he said softly as he looked to him. Then without warning, he saw himself bring him closer and planting a gentle kiss against his lips. But when he wanted to pull away, he found himself deepening it. When he pulled back, he was breathing heavy before he kissed his forehead and moved to sit back and close his eyes. “Sorry…just…I felt like doing it,” he stated simply, not in the mood to make up a stupid lie for what he had just done.

[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas