Welcome to Gaia! ::

Lover Of The Arts

Back to Guilds

A guild about all forms of art 

Tags: art, photography, music, theatre, dance, film, graphics, writing, fashion, contests, general chat, games, fun, 

Reply LOTA Forums
Are you new? Say hi! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

KhanaRi

Noob

4,500 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 13, 2014 3:04 am
Hi o/ Im Canary(KhanaRi)
I love drawing(usually pencil but i can do others if im up for a super challenge)
I LOOOVE singing and am training myself to be a pro
I dance.
I write songs and stories.

I love attempting requests for anything.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 13, 2014 3:53 pm
Hello everyone! I'm glad to be a part of LOTA! I like to dance, (even though I'm extremely clumsy on flat ground) sing on and off key, write, (I write books and poetry) paint, draw, Tektek, (I'm considering that a form of fashion which is a form of art) dress up people and design outfits, (mostly in The Sims 3) cosplay, acting, (I have the ability of crocodile tears!) and taking pictures.
I'm really energetic and talkative, so if you want to talk to me, feel free! I'll talk about mostly anything.
I do consider myself to be bipolar because of my major mood swings.
I also tend to jump around from topic to topic in my posts, so I apologize in advance.
Just a little fun fact, I love size eleven font!
I'm a rabid role-playing fan that usually has a way with words, so if you have any role-play ideas, shoot a PM my way. I'll be glad to talk it over with you.
I usually write about a paragraph or two when not role-playing. I enjoy being literate, When role-playing I can write anywhere from two sentences to a freaking book.
Let me just mention that I'm insane...freaking insane.
I came up with a random saying today that I've just been randomly saying. (I was at school when I came up with it, so it might be a little weird)
"I'm normal...just not normal enough for society."
You like?
You don't have to.
I love making people laugh, and I'm terrible at introducing myself.
That's really all I feel like writing as of now, so this is me, signing off.
Catch ya on the flip side!

Sweater Panda

High-functioning Phantom

14,400 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Sausage Fest 200

Envy Sin Dreamous

Romantic Vampire

12,375 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Trick or Treat 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 13, 2014 10:40 pm
Um..hi every one ^///^ Just call me Envy.
lets see...I love to sing and dance, um i do little drawings here and there but I mostly paint. I'm normally seen reading or writing, or even taking part in a movie that my family and I are making..um..not sure what else I can say about myself ^//^;  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 26, 2014 7:24 am
Hello there fellow Artists'. You can call me Lana. I've been drawing and improving since I knew how to read and write.I love artistic expression,classical music,performing arts,and just self expression within itself.I used to draw animals more,because I wasn't good at drawing people.However,I must say that I've greatly improved my drawing and painting skills.I like drawing in mostly anime style,but I also do black and white pencil or ink sketches.If you would like to know more info about me,you can read my profile or ask me anything. C: feel free to add me as well.  

puffableness

Sparkly Seeker

Gloomie Jewel

PostPosted: Sun Jan 26, 2014 10:26 pm
Hey everyone 3nodding I'm Gloomie. I'm a college student studing to be a graphic designer, and I also draw and paint alot. I also like doing pastel art work too, but only chalk pastel, not oil. Oil art products are super messy and take forever to dry. In my art work I am inspired by the gothic sub-culture, myths and urban legends, and taboo. Sooo yeah my art can be a little odd a times sweatdrop but people still love it  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 31, 2014 1:06 am
KhanaRi
Hi o/ Im Canary(KhanaRi)
I love drawing(usually pencil but i can do others if im up for a super challenge)
I LOOOVE singing and am training myself to be a pro
I dance.
I write songs and stories.

I love attempting requests for anything.
Wow Canary! You do a bit of everything! Good on you for being such a creative person ^_^
I lover singing as well but just as a hobby. It's really good to see someone so passionate about improving and going somewhere with a hobby like that.
Songs are so hard write sweatdrop I write stories well, but when it comes to song writing I'm a train wreck for some reason. I think it's just I want to write a song about events in my life, and I just can't find the words to describe them. Whereas when I'm writing a story, I make up all the events and anything I say goes haha 4laugh
Anyway, it's nice to meet you, and welcome to the guild!  

Beautiful x Mayhem
Captain

Kawaii Kitten

16,000 Points
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
  • Battle: Mage 100

Beautiful x Mayhem
Captain

Kawaii Kitten

16,000 Points
PostPosted: Fri Jan 31, 2014 1:10 am
Gloomie Gal
Hey everyone 3nodding I'm Gloomie. I'm a college student studing to be a graphic designer, and I also draw and paint alot. I also like doing pastel art work too, but only chalk pastel, not oil. Oil art products are super messy and take forever to dry. In my art work I am inspired by the gothic sub-culture, myths and urban legends, and taboo. Sooo yeah my art can be a little odd a times sweatdrop but people still love it
Nice to meet you Gloomie 4laugh
I'm really interested by myths, urban legends and anything else along that line too! It's a great thing to be inspired by when it comes to art; allows a bit of imagination to play around. Very fun ^_^
Welcome to the guild! I'm looking forward to seeing some of your drawings and paintings around!  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 31, 2014 1:24 am
Dumpling-San
Hello everyone! I'm glad to be a part of LOTA! I like to dance, (even though I'm extremely clumsy on flat ground) sing on and off key, write, (I write books and poetry) paint, draw, Tektek, (I'm considering that a form of fashion which is a form of art) dress up people and design outfits, (mostly in The Sims 3) cosplay, acting, (I have the ability of crocodile tears!) and taking pictures.
I'm really energetic and talkative, so if you want to talk to me, feel free! I'll talk about mostly anything.
I do consider myself to be bipolar because of my major mood swings.
I also tend to jump around from topic to topic in my posts, so I apologize in advance.
Just a little fun fact, I love size eleven font!
I'm a rabid role-playing fan that usually has a way with words, so if you have any role-play ideas, shoot a PM my way. I'll be glad to talk it over with you.
I usually write about a paragraph or two when not role-playing. I enjoy being literate, When role-playing I can write anywhere from two sentences to a freaking book.
Let me just mention that I'm insane...freaking insane.
I came up with a random saying today that I've just been randomly saying. (I was at school when I came up with it, so it might be a little weird)
"I'm normal...just not normal enough for society."
You like?
You don't have to.
I love making people laugh, and I'm terrible at introducing myself.
That's really all I feel like writing as of now, so this is me, signing off.
Catch ya on the flip side!
Hello there Dumpling!
I've already talked to you around the guild, but I just thought I'd officially welcome you to the guild! Teehee
I actually love your personality so much! You seem very outgoing and remind me a lot of my best friend who is absolutely insane. I'll go over to her place and just help myself in and she'll hear me coming and decide that hiding in the cupboard and scaring me as I walk in is the best course of action. Gosh I love her <3
Anyway, I like the little saying you made up there. Very ture for a lot of individual people. Be different I say! Different is good!
Feel free to roleplay to your hearts content in our roleplay subforum. It hasn't really gotten started yet because the friend of mine I elected crew member of that forum left Gaia without much warning crying I didn't even find out until yesterday and I'm still sad about it.
Anyway, I'm talking too much about me now haha I'd love to roleplay with you sometime though! I've never roleplayed on Gaia but I write stories in my spare time and I'd think it was much the same thing but more people are involved in creating the story ^_^
So I guess I'll see you round!  

Beautiful x Mayhem
Captain

Kawaii Kitten

16,000 Points

Beautiful x Mayhem
Captain

Kawaii Kitten

16,000 Points
PostPosted: Fri Jan 31, 2014 1:27 am
Envy Sin Maxwell
Um..hi every one ^///^ Just call me Envy.
lets see...I love to sing and dance, um i do little drawings here and there but I mostly paint. I'm normally seen reading or writing, or even taking part in a movie that my family and I are making..um..not sure what else I can say about myself ^//^;
Welcome to the guild Envy!
Taking part in a movie? That's so interesting! What's it about?  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 31, 2014 1:31 am
Colorfully me
Hello there fellow Artists'. You can call me Lana. I've been drawing and improving since I knew how to read and write.I love artistic expression,classical music,performing arts,and just self expression within itself.I used to draw animals more,because I wasn't good at drawing people.However,I must say that I've greatly improved my drawing and painting skills.I like drawing in mostly anime style,but I also do black and white pencil or ink sketches.If you would like to know more info about me,you can read my profile or ask me anything. C: feel free to add me as well.
Nice to meet you Lana! Welcome to LOTA emotion_kirakira
Practice makes perfect when it comes to drawing I believe. Keep at it and you will keep seeing the improvment! Maybe you should make a topic in the art subforum for you to display your progress? It could help motivate you seeing how far you've come as time goes by.
I look forward to seeing you around the guild ^_^  

Beautiful x Mayhem
Captain

Kawaii Kitten

16,000 Points

Leeso

Dapper Noob

PostPosted: Sat Feb 08, 2014 12:28 am
hi everyone//. thnx for letting me join this art guild thnx.. nway im just new here ^_^  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 13, 2014 1:50 am
IrineDN
hi everyone//. thnx for letting me join this art guild thnx.. nway im just new here ^_^
Hi there! Welcome to LOTA heart  

Beautiful x Mayhem
Captain

Kawaii Kitten

16,000 Points

violet_moonstone

PostPosted: Tue Feb 25, 2014 2:31 am
Hi!
I'm Giii
I like taking photographs, may it be landscape, portraiture, still life or candid s  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2015 7:09 am
hello everyone i like to draw with the good old paper and pencil/texta but im a fan of any art that looks good. i draw for a hobby and am still a beginner im compleatly self taught and only really got into drawing like a year or 2 ago (i cant really remember haha) before that i was a writter (graffiti) although i never really did any peices only really tagged.  

Monkie_Oner

Demonic Hunter

9,100 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Alchemy Level 2 100

Beautiful x Mayhem
Captain

Kawaii Kitten

16,000 Points
PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2015 10:34 pm
Monkie_Oner
hello everyone i like to draw with the good old paper and pencil/texta but im a fan of any art that looks good. i draw for a hobby and am still a beginner im compleatly self taught and only really got into drawing like a year or 2 ago (i cant really remember haha) before that i was a writter (graffiti) although i never really did any peices only really tagged.
Hi there 4laugh Welcome to LOTA!  
LOTA Forums

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces