Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply Saved RPs
Eternal Eyes(O/A) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 21 22 23 24 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What do you think?
  Good.
  Eh.
  Bad.
View Results

Stefisgarden

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2011 6:16 pm
Sothe and Luna jumped as the alarms started to sound. "What? How did they find out we broke out so soon!?" A moment of panic rose inside Sothe, but he forced himself to calm down. He was a thief. Thieves were meant to be sneaky, even when people were looking for them. A calm thief has a better chance of escaping detection than a panicking one.

Unfortunately, Luna wasn't as calm.

"Wh-What are we going to do? They'll find us...They'll find us and kill us!" Luna was close to tears, she was so afraid.

"Don't panic! If you panic, it'll be that much easier to find us. And stay quiet! There must be a hundred rooms between here and the dungeons they would have to check in. That should give me enough time to think of a-" Sothe said, trying to reassure her, but the door swung open and two soldiers came into the room. Sothe spun around and stood between Luna and the soldiers. He had a knife in each hand.

"We found them!" one of the soldiers called into the hall and more soldiers started coming, each one equipped with a sword or spear.

Dammit! We're trapped! Sothe's eyes darted around their surroundings, trying to find something, anything that could help them stall their enemies. He was certain that a rescue party was being dispatched to rescue him. If they could just hold out long enough...

Something near the bottom of the pile of weapons caught his attention. It was a dagger. Noticing how lodged it was into the base of the pile, a grin crossed Sothe's face. He dashed towards it, and pulled it free, jumping back after that. The pile shuddered and started to fall, blocking them from the soldiers. A loud crash resonated through the room and the hall outside.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2011 6:30 pm
Isabel Grey

User Image
Isabel sighed when her brother disappeared, and almost lost her grip on the invisibility as she did so. It's getting harder to control it...this is the most I've used of my powers all at once... She was starting to feel dizzy, taking deeper, longer, breaths. She looked down at her hands and noticed the blue starting to fade.
"No!"
Slowly, Isabel became visible again. She was standing only a step away from Zeek. She cringed when she realized how stupid she was to stand so close to the battle, but she was weak and exhausted from using so much energy. She looked up at Hitomi with a smile.
"Hi there...sorry about everything...nice to meet you..."
She sounded out of breath as she spoke, taking a breath after every few words.

WispingWillow

zeek123abc

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2011 7:28 pm
Zeek's sword slashed the air where Lucas used to be and he jumped back. He grabbed Isabel's shoulder and they both vanished appearing a few feet away. From their last location. He was now breathing heavily and noticed that his wounds had opened back up. He started to feel light headed but shook the feeling away. He griped the sword tighter and waited to see what would happen next. He looked towards Isabel "stay behind me" he said to her.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2011 10:09 pm
Saen sighed and looked at Nykaran. "Yeah, fine. Sounds like a good plan." He sat down resting on a tree. "Damn, I think I'm gonna need to sleep after we rescue that prince. That 50 year meditation gave me power, but left me with not much to work with when I awoke. You guys are gonna need me at full strength."  

Morgoth1990

Desirable Genius

7,975 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

OldBlueGenes

Benevolent Lunatic

9,200 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2011 4:16 pm
User Image dO yoU wanT to PLaY?

"Poor dear prince," Elisabeth jeered as he lept skyward. "I'll try not to dissapoint~"

Watching Zack carefully she swung her axe up and grasped it tightly in both hands. Her eyes followed him until she felt a breathe of air and saw that Nagi had dissapeared. Knowing she was in immediate peril, she slammed her axe down and dove forward. The knife grazed her neck, but left barely a mark on her resillient skin. She tumbled forward in the dirt effectively ducking beneath Zack's arial attack and moving out of Nagi's range for the moment.

Springing to her feet again, she grasped her axe and charged wild eyed at the two brothers, aiming her axe at thier heads.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2011 12:18 am
It was dusk, the sun just beginning to sink below the horizon, casting an angry red glow over everything. The village was in a hushed silence, all eyes fixed on the center courtyard. A makeshift pyre had been erected in the center of town, and the entire town was fixated on that one point. From her hiding place, Maaya watched, wide-eyed and afraid. She leaned forward, the light catching her green eyes, causing them to glow with a sharp emerald light. A figure appeared at the top of the pyre, hands bound behind their back, hunched slightly as they climbed the platform. Her heart clenched. "Daddy..." She breathed, tears forming at the edges of her vision. "Nooo!!!!" A voice shrieked from the crowd, a woman's voice that echoed through the mass of people. All eyes shifted to the the thin woman being dragged to pyre. The crowd's attention now fixed on her progress up the wobbly wooden structure. "Mom..." The tears spilled freely, the urge to burst from her hiding place growing steadily stronger. Yet her muscles would not respond to her screaming  mind. Her voice was frozen in her throat. A third figure appeared at the top of the pyre, a man clad in armor that seemed to glow with a crimson in the failing sunshine. "Citizens, a traitor has been discovered among you. This man, believes that with a meager group of rebels, these Eternal Eyes, there is a chance to overthrow Lord Annexus and claim the throne. May his death be an example to you all." Another soldier appeared on the pyre, one hand a firm grip on her mother's arm, the other carrying a torch. Bundles of hay were stacked around her father's huddled figure. The soldier all but threw her mother on the stack. There were several gasps from the villagers. Her mother managed to crawl to her father's side before the torch came down and the couple was set ablaze. 

Maaya awoke with a start, drenched in sweat and trembling. She had had that dream again. It had been nearly a lifetime since her parents execution and her brother's disappearance. She rose shakily to her feet, running her fingers through her wine colored hair. It took her a moment to reorient herself, the memory slowly fading back into her subconscious. 

A shout and metallic clang drew her attention. It was followed by several other clashes and another cry. She edged toward the sound, her hand laid lightly on her hip, fingers poised just over her knives. She crouched low in the brush, peering out through the green. There was another clash and two bodies came into view, metal on metal, neither one giving the other an inch. She watched them from her hiding place, eyes wide with mild curiosity. A third figure came into the scene, a small girl, maybe Maaya's age, backed against the brush where Maaya was hiding. Maaya froze, willing the forest to hide her. There was a warm tingling feeling as she vanished against the earth. 

She watched the two quarreling figures, the fight growing in intensity. One figure, a boy clad almost entirely in black, struck a chord of familiarity with her. A long scar stretched down his cheek and neck. He brandished an ebony katana, swinging the blade as if it were a mere extension of his body. She watched him with particular interest, the feeling of familiarity still nagging at her. The boy drew back, breathing heavily. Her eyes widened. "He is fighting like that? With those injuries?" She thought. He gripped his sword tighter the look of determination not leaving his features. The girl then bolted, placing herself between the fighting boys. The boy in black touched her gently on the shoulder, vanishing from sight. He reappeared several feet away, pushing the girl behind him. "Stay behind me..." He told her, his voice rough and slightly uneven. Maaya's eyes widened in recognition. "Zeek?"

Maaya713

hayato kurisaki

PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2011 12:02 pm
Gabriel had no more patience for the situation at hand and had no intentions of backing down even though the blood was trickiling still down his cloths blending with the pelting rain and thunder "Isabel lets get out of here.... Lets just go home... I feel like this is my fault that your going through this" Gabriel quickly pulled off of his back his other lance made of sharp steel made from one single piece it had no flaws or imperfections it was easily made for cutting people down to size... Yet it had no visble battle scars but it was still one of the most intimidating things many people have never seen. The head of the spear quickly reflected the lightning that touched the ground seconds after it was pulled out the leaflet formation it had making three point for cleaving stabing and slicing a very vercitile weapon. Gabriel quickly readyed for an attack wincing in pain alittle bit from his gash "Well "Zeek" id like to have my friend back before more deaths occur" Gabriel said trying to intimidate but without bloodshed almost demanding he have his friend back.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2011 2:07 pm
Zeek looked at Isabel Your friend he thought to himself. He then looked back at Gabriel and smirked "What would happen if I were to say no" he asked him curiously. He then looked towards where Maaya was hiding and figured that nothing was wrong since there was no abnormal shadow but he could have sworn he had heard a female say his name. He shook it off and dashed towards Gabriel. "If you beat me I'll stand aside as you two leave" he said to him and slashed his sword in his direction.  

zeek123abc

~OMG Biscuits~

Moonlight Werewolf

13,875 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Hunter 50
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2011 8:47 am
((I will be gone for awhile so yeeeeeaaaaaah. Sorry guys))  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2011 11:16 am
If Hitomi was surprised by Isabel's sudden appearance, she didn't show it. "Oh, it's no problem at all. This would have happened sooner or later, anyway. The soldiers need experience, anyway," she said in an attempt to brush off her apology. "Anyway, we won't let him take you. After all, it's my duty as leader of the Liberation Army to protect the citizens of Veran.

Zeek! Hold him off!"
Hitomi faced Gabriel, opened her tome, then flipped through the book until she found the spell she wanted. Reading the words aloud, the wind seemed to pick up around her, moving in circles around the mage. Her voice seemed to resonate. While she read the spell, she would be vulnerable to attack, hence why she asked Zeek to keep Gabriel away from her.

~~~~~~~~~~

Nagi wasn't surprised when he missed Elisabeth. He had known she'd feel the wind his speed caused. She was a superior warrior, after all, and the best warriors are aware of their surroundings. But that only made this challenge all the better. He and his brother would best Elisabeth.

As Elisabeth charged them with her axes ready, Nagi ran to the side to avoid them. "You're too slow!" he taunted her. Which probably wasn't the best idea, knowing her mental state. Of course...Sparring with her probably wasn't the best idea, either. But it was too late to think about that.

~~~~~~~~~~

While the soldiers worked to try to clear a path to them, Sothe and Luna were in the back of the room, searching for any kind of exit. It was Luna who found the back door.(that is conveniently there. XD) Despite the fact that he was sure guards would already be guarding this exit, Sothe picked the lock and they rushed out. To their relief, no one else was there.

We need to get out of here...But how? The exits will be heavily guarded, especially since they know we broke out...Come on, Sothe! Think! Think! There must be some way... Sothe had been in the castle hundreds of times and had always escaped, but the castle guards had never been alerted to his presence until he was already gone. But his normal escape routes wouldn't work with Luna. She was almost certainly not as agile as he was.

In the middle of his contemplation, soldiers passing the side hall they were in noticed the escapees and were shouting stuff like, "There they are!" "Don't let them escape!"

"C'mon! We've been in one spot too long!" Sothe ran the direction opposite where the soldiers were, Luna close behind. Running from corridor to corridor as quickly as possible, it wasn't long before the sound of armor faded as the soldiers got lost. Thank the gods the castle is like a maze! Sothe found himself thinking.

"Well, well, what have we here?" asked a voice behind them. "It looks like a couple of escapees."

Sothe and Luna spun around. A man was walking towards them. In the man's hand was a naginata, at his side was a pistol. His hair was black while his eyes were bluish gray. Though Sothe had never met him, he knew who this man was. "Mamoru..." Not good...Definitely not good...  

Stefisgarden

The_Dreaming_Hero

Magic Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2011 5:59 am
"I agree!You are slow!"Zack said to Elizabeth ,as he ducked under her axe.HE barly escaped her attack and death!Holding his head low the older prince dashed forward,swingin his broadsword,from the side at her,aiming to slash across her chest.He moved with inhuman speed and kept silent,althoug he had to smile the whole time!

( hmm soothe is reminding me of Jay! XD maybe i should let zack do the same thing like in the first version of EE XD)  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2011 11:37 am
((Sothe is a little like Jay, isn't he? XD Only not quite as stupid. He's just trying to survive right now, not trying to be a hero.

As for Zack...You mean his power? The one that got a reaction from Annexus? (Bonnie, Zeek, you know what I'm talking about, right?) Hm...I'm not sure how hayato will react. Considering he's only replied with Annexus once. *Hint hint*DosomethingwithAnnexus*Hint hint*

Also, I'm going to hold off on replying for now and let Bonnie react. ^-^))  

Stefisgarden

The_Dreaming_Hero

Magic Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2011 11:40 am
( XD hey back then it worked real well! XD however i meant all the stuff zack did like...*coughs*freeing the rebel*cough*))  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2011 11:45 am
((But this time he won't be able to do it inconspicuously. Mamoru is RIGHT THERE. Although Sothe probably could use help. He's facing a skilled fighter, who has a naginata and pistol, with only throwing knives, which he only has a limited amount of. No matter how skilled in combat Sothe is, those are pretty bad odds.))  

Stefisgarden

Faithfull Fire

PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2011 12:51 pm
Nykarian

User Image
Nykarian was restless. "I understand that you must be tired," he sad, "but we should keep moving. We need to get there as soon as we can. Before it's too late." He was thinking about Luna as well as Sothe, and wondering what Annexus was doing to her right now. If he'd known what was actually happening he would have been just as worried, but for a slightly different reason.

Saved RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 21 22 23 24 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff