Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RPFLA Home
Introduce Yourself Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ChisaiMix

Distinct Lunatic

7,650 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 28, 2013 11:42 pm
Darius D.
Approximately 8 years Gaia wise. Joined in 2003, quit 2007 came back late 2009; been back since. Contemplating leaving again since Gaia has gotten mega ad heavy and tries to extort it's loyal users for cash with cheap Cash Shop items.

Before I start, I thought I would mention that if you have Google chrome as a web browser, go to the Google store and search ad-block plus/ It is completely free and so long as you use Google chrome you don't see adds on Facebook, Gaia, or even Youtube...

What to call me
Might as well call me Mixy for short

Who Accepted my Application
Galactic_Fusion

Why I Joined
Simply I need role plays, and lots of them. I'm not finding a lot in the forums right now/

Gaian Age
Roughly over 6 years, 2310 Days

Predicted Favorite Forum
Horror and Mystery, I would love to say Si Fi but I fear I would make something based on one of my novels...but then again maybe by creativity spark would come back. As well as RP for Social...and gotta love a good school role play. I made a few good hospital role plays back in the day as well as an orphanage...what forum would this best fit into?

About me
I love the water. I am a lifeguard right now and I plan to start becoming a paramedic in the new year. I'm a writer with nothing published, with a passion for wanting to. I'm at a super low in creativity right now. I am deathly afraid of spiders, wasps and bees. I'm in the process with experimenting thread layouts and profile layouts for my role play characters when making a thread, as well as posting styles.

Secret Code
MN

PostPosted: Thu Aug 29, 2013 6:51 am
Mixy-Chan

Yea, I'm aware.

I've been using it for a some time now. I preach it to everybody but people be like, 'Nah I like watching 30 minute ads for 15 second videos.' Thanks for your interest though.

Darius D -deceased-

Newbie Noob

doodly coconut

Bashful Wolf

8,300 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 30, 2013 3:12 am

What to call me
Crown is fine. smile Or Cactus or whatever actually. lol

Galactic_Fusion

Why I Joined
For fun! biggrin This seems like a cool guild

Gaian Age
131 days

Predicted Favorite Forum
Hmm.

About me
Well, I'm pretty simple and quiet. smile I love playing video games, watching anime (like Shingeki no Kyojin!), watching movies, and roleplaying, of course! My favorite genre are comedy, romanc
e and fantasy.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 07, 2013 3:06 pm

What to call me
Maze is fine

Galactic_Fusion
Why I Joined
I love to Rp and like to make new friends

Gaian Age
Altogether, with my other profiles that got hacked, nearly six years

Predicted Favorite Forum
I like the looks of all the subforums, though I'll probably be in Fantasy, 1x1, and Sci-fi

About me
I'm a senior in high-school (Class of 2014!). I've been on Gaia for a long time, and I've enjoyed it for the past 6 years. My interests are hiking, swimming, writing short stories, and reading.

Secret Code
Mr96

MazeRunner96

Susushiful

PostPosted: Sun Sep 08, 2013 4:38 pm
Hi everyone smile

What to call me
Susu

-AngelusVindemia-

Why I Joined
I have been wanting to get back into Roleplaying for a really long time.

Gaian Age
I was on gaia with my first account, fire_rose, in 2004. Took a long break and now I'm back with a new account.

Predicted Favorite Forum
Most likely the action forum.

About me
I'm a pretty reserved person, I really enjoy my alone time and not many people seem to get it. Whenever i'm not waitressing and being all chatty, I just like to recharge by myself. Also, i'm super stubborn. I really like to play video games, draw, and write. Anything with good action is just fine with me. I also enjoy hiking, skating, and learning about random stuff (google is my friend).

PostPosted: Tue Sep 10, 2013 8:52 pm

What to call me
Lili

Black_Mist_Sapphire

Why I Joined
I just love rp.I've been doing it for years.

Gaian Age
Well I just rediscovered it so I'd say over 5 years with a huuuuge break though.

Predicted Favorite Forum
Have no idea yet.But def where I get to do the most posting rp wise.I fancy things that are old world in setting as well as fantasy.

About me
I was born in Ireland but currently live in the states.Some of my hobbies are playing drums and harp,and I tend to be a bit shy bc I have aspergers.
-----------------------------------------------------------------
This whole portion I do not understand lol sorry.

Secret Code
(
Now where could this be? Perhaps a place of guidelines? A place that you should have visited already, old or new.)

SongOfEadaoin

VirtualooSnape

Toxic Shade

17,700 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Timid 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 10, 2013 11:10 pm
(Future Intro to come....Please keep guild so I can introduce and not say good bye too soon T.T)  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 12, 2013 11:12 pm
Who am I? I am Michael Heartstream, both by avatar display name and Roleplaying purposes.

Who accepted me? A being by the name WitchAlchemist

Why did I join? There are to many bad guilds out there that ruin Rp, with Godmodding, oneliners, and just plan out idiots who take the storyline from a couple in a field to freaking flying saucers in two replies. I hope to find what I am looking for here.

How Old am I? I have been around for 1734 days and nights.

What is my favorite? I prefer Fantasy over most anything, a kingdom under seige. An ancient Fantasy world with mystical flying ships and magic abounds. I do not mind though the act of fantasy joining in with A more modern approach, for example; A warrior taken from his own time and somehow sent to the modern area, a sword swinging knight against the concrete jungles of Earth.

You wish to learn more of me? I don't know myself to be honest, I jump from so many things but just end up back where I started, Drawing and literature. I love taking the words that I and others say and transforming them into an image.  

Blackguard Michael

Valiant Guardian

8,650 Points
  • Battery 500
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • 50 Wins 150

Pagan Yanik

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Sep 13, 2013 5:39 am
What to call me? My friends call me Ryu but I go by Dragon or full gaia name.

Who accepted me? WitchAlchemist

Why did I join? I love to role play and meet new people,and I love to have fun.

How Old am I? Honestly It's hard to say with this account it's 1054 days.

What is my favorite? Hmm,this is a hard one I can't say I have a favorite honestly we will just have to see I guess.

You wish to learn more of me?Oh where do I began,I am a nice guy I like to laugh and to make others laugh. I love to draw even though I am not as good as I use to be,and I love to wright poems. If you wish to know more just PM me and ask I won't turn you down.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 13, 2013 5:14 pm
Bonjour!
I am Alui Vitae, and I have been on Gaia (actively) for about two years. I was accepted into the guild by WitchAlchemist, which made me quite happy as I am rather excited to begin and meet all you lovely role-players!
I joined this guild because it was not only well put together, but also had multiple options of what is allowed/written. The sub-forum I'll be in the most? My best guess would be action, however, being a female and perhaps having read one to many romance novels, I rend to incorporate a romantic flair even in my grittiest stories. I typically write edgy, rough characters, male and female, though I love diversity and enjoy experimenting with new styles and character modes.
As for me personally, I am rather creative and artistic, and I spend most of my day with music playing in my ear. I love writing, though I do have a rather high bar for grammar and proper english. I am compassionate and am here if anyone might need advice or some support. You can always PM me if you need anything and I will get back to you as soon as I can!

Ta for now!

Alui Vitae  

Alui Vitae

Hallowed Rogue

4,700 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

UkieeChick

5,200 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 14, 2013 8:12 am
Hello world!! So great to be here! biggrin

What to call me
Usually people start calling me Ukiee so I'm cool with that [:

Thank you WitchAlchemist!

Why I Joined
I love a good RP and especially a good RP partner(s), also I love meeting new people.

Gaian Age
2325 days

Predicted Favorite Forum
I will probably be everywhere lol I'm really not picky about the topic of a role play. I can adapt to many story line ideas as long as it has a good plot razz I love me a good plot!
But most of the time I'll probably roam around the 1x1 RPs

About me
I'm always a very chill and nice person. I love meeting new people, socializing, and I find that I'm pretty easy to talk to. My motto is, if you're nice to me I'll be nice to you [:
Like I said earlier I can RP almost anything, except girl x girl and guy x guy. Nothing against it just not my preference most of the time. Maybe if you're really good at convincing me I'll try it ;P But I have no problem role playing as both female and male characters.
Honestly I never know what else to say about myself lol I have some about me stuff on my page if anyone is that interested razz just head on over I won't bite.

Secret Code
Japan

PostPosted: Sat Sep 14, 2013 8:21 pm

What to call me
Cer

WitchAlchemist

Why I Joined
I'm constantly looking for a roleplay partner. The public forums rarely yield anything, but I've found that guild forums have an abundance of roleplay partners just itching to roleplay.

Gaian Age
My original account I've long since abandoned, but I've been here since 2005.

Predicted Favorite Forum
Oh, that's tough to say... Probably the RP for Fantasy.

About me
I am stereotypically Canadian. Let every assumption be drawn from that and it will be true.

Secret Code
CX

Deltoras

Lekanto Drifter

Gracious Seeker

PostPosted: Mon Sep 16, 2013 1:20 pm

What to call me
Sapphire_Nigh. Come up with a nickname for me if you want.

WitchAlchemist. You have my thanks~

Why I Joined
I would like to get better at role-playing. I also have a character I'd like to develop and see in a role-play. Also also, I often have time that I'm not quite sure what to do with so this gives me another option.

Gaian Age
1 day, but I've had a long time account on here before~

Predicted Favorite Forum
'RP for Fantasy'

About me
I really like manga and anime and am aspiring to be a freelancer when I grow up and also to make my own graphic novel series.
I suppose I am a nice person for the most part (though I may be biased...just a little). I'm kind of awkward and dense so if I say something weird, please forgive me and don't be afraid to let me know. I do like praise, but I also like being told how I may improve (in a suggestive manner not a 'Do this 'cause it's better' kind of way). I also tend to ramble so I'll be cutting myself off now.

Secret Code
hS

PostPosted: Tue Sep 17, 2013 7:30 am

What to call me
I AM THE MASTER COMMANDER! Uh.... Hitoka is good enough.

WitchAlchemist. Thanks.

Why I Joined
Cause some person that I know here asked me to join. And role-playing is cool. Yeah.

Gaian Age
2249 days but I haven't logged on since 2009 man. I just recently got back into Gaia.

Predicted Favorite Forum
I dun know. I guess the 1x1. Or the Fantasy.

About me
I'm 20 something. Female. Yaoi, manga, anime nerd. Hoarder of Yu-Gi-Oh and Magic the Gathering cards. Lover of soymilk and bamboo shoots (especially in curry). Wannabe artist and writer. A role-player. A hyper friends. A constant reminder of why I am your best friend. Random. There's more but I'm lazy.

Secret Code
Alright. Last and first... UH

Junkyard Trashie

RPFLA Home

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games