Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Back to Guilds

A Dungeons & Dragons Roleplaying Guild - We have many active games, join requests are checked often, and everyone is accepted. 

Tags: Dungeons, Dragons, Roleplaying, Dungeons and Dragons 

Reply The Dungeons & Dragons Guild
[D&D/Pathfinder] Mor'Halas ((OoC/Dice rolls)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MT the Clown

Beloved Lunatic

10,125 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2011 12:50 pm
*after extend amount of time passed with crickets chirping, boos and rotten veggies of all sorts are thrown at Jacior*  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2011 8:36 pm
Ok guys, sorry about my lack of updates.

2 things:

Who is still around and interested in playing?

And come Wednesday, I will be removing LMC and making a post. Assuming anyone is still around/cares for playing anymore.  

Jacior

MT the Clown

Beloved Lunatic

10,125 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2011 8:49 pm
We all know my answer to that question  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2011 9:04 pm
SOmething sarcastic and witty?  

Jacior

Disciple of Sakura

Liberal Lover

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 3:24 pm
I'm still in, and I'm pretty sure that jennibert is as well.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 5:18 pm
Still here, still bored.

Laertes Ursus

Vicious Knight

13,050 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Unleash the Beast 100

Jacior

PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2011 6:16 pm
I am going to give one more day, because Insanity has a schedule of.... insanity. If he does not post interest, I shall make a post by 10pm tomorrow evening and we shall continue.

Also, I know we have a Healer somewhere, but I can't remember his name. If someone would poke at him and direct him this away, ((Assuming he is still interested)), I would appreciate it greatly.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2011 6:19 pm
I'm still here. And I think the healer was a guy I haven't seen around for a while.....  

jennibert

Laertes Ursus

Vicious Knight

13,050 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Unleash the Beast 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2011 9:26 am
I thought Logic was our healer.

A frightening prospect, I know.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2011 2:23 pm
Ok, so. Sorry guys, when I was going to post I fell very ill. I told Dimitri about it and he said that you would understand, I hope you do.

The scorpion is dead. Its remains as well as the spellcaster and the other two sorcpions are still there. The area is still sealed with a barrier and there is not telling how long it will last.

I would like to hear ideas from people. Things that they think I could improve upon.

I am also looking for a single player, preferably a healer of some sort. You'll need him/her. Trust me. So, anyone who wants to poke a friend this way, tell them to send me a message.

Or if anyone not part of the game is reading this, PM as well. I will pic the best person I deem fit for the job.

You'll probably all want to get out of the city ASAP. Or at least, that is what I would do. There is a sewer/catacomb system and Someone in the party might know an access point nearby. Try asking around or volunteering that info.  

Jacior

Anatarei Crimsonthrone

PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2011 4:47 pm
I've got an idea for a cleric using a fair amount of sanctuary stuff, perhaps. Or maybe an Oracle. I dunno. Sounds like you'd really, really need a healer type - I could put something together.

I know DoS actually put together a rather cool Pathfinder update/full-rebuild for the Healer class from 3.5, and I wouldn't mind giving it a bit more of a playtest, too.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2011 5:02 pm
When it comes to PF, all I have to go on is the PFsrd. So if it be thar, just point me to it and I will check it out. If it be from 3.5 (Since Iam allowing it, modified a bit.) just point me thar too. I almost have all th 3.5 books so it likely be not an issue.  

Jacior

Anatarei Crimsonthrone

PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2011 5:26 pm
Well, here's the Healer homebrew. It's basically only good at one thing - healing.

The Oracle is in the PFSRD, here. I haven't played it at all, and I'm not 100% that I like the class, so it's worth giving it a shot, I guess.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2011 5:38 pm
Oddly enough, I cannot access the Healer class link. I don't have permission  

Jacior

Anatarei Crimsonthrone

PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2011 5:49 pm
It should be fixed now. Sorry about that.

Also got a vague idea for an alchemist using some of the archetypes on the PFSRD. Same link as Oracle, but going to the Alchemist from the sidebar. All just sorta depends, though...  
The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff