Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply Saved RPs
Dancer and the Dragon OOC thread! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zylo Allouette

6,750 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Befriended 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2011 9:54 pm
Dreiyan
Good job on the postage Lythe! (Though maybe adding a title to Leshua's post would help, I was like...wait...this isn't Joylre! lol)

Sorry you aint feelin so hot Imminent, where you roadtrippin through anyway?

Hehee Heath is makin me smirk, careful where ye tread o' non-crispy one! XD

I'm glad he's making you smirk. I'm trying to be as amusing as possible in my writing of him.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2011 4:36 pm
every party needs a guy that knows how to keep it interesting and happy ^_^

OMG back from my campout...we all set up tents but after the first night nobody slept in them anymore (people nearly died in their sleep from the heat and lack of air movement). Yay great outdoors lol. But i got to kick tons of a** during the daytime and play the Assassin game most of the night (not to mention an inordinate amount of partying in between) My only gripe was that it was 110-115 degrees the entire three days lol.

In other news, posted again. Glad to see this RP still moving along ^_^  

Jest_A_Clown

Dapper Lunatic

7,150 Points
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Araceae Philo

Tipsy Streaker

PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2011 12:07 pm
You scare me Dreiyan.... crying Great post though!  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2011 9:12 pm
I try ^_^ that's the joy of having slaves/minions, easily disposable, replaceable, and edible.

Honestly bein dark is just one facet of me. I swear I write happy roleplays and characters too! ...just not many sweatdrop I really can't see happiness in a life without a bit of tragedy too so I guess I'm kinda stuck on the dark side of the scale. But thats ok...we have cookies twisted  

Jest_A_Clown

Dapper Lunatic

7,150 Points
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

MadameDPomp

Greedy Lover

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 7:41 pm
I'm unsure of who should post next ): It's like...I want to...but I don't have anything worth adding...?  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2011 11:23 pm
Lythe Aeon
I'm unsure of who should post next ): It's like...I want to...but I don't have anything worth adding...?

This.

Also, maybe it should be Kaiden? Lead the primary party into the tunnels, the secondary party can follow in shortly after.

Oooh. What if we got separated in the tunnels? No. I should not think like that... side-arcs in RPs are ridiculously long-winded.  

Zylo Allouette

6,750 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Befriended 100
  • First step to fame 200

Araceae Philo

Tipsy Streaker

PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2011 12:58 pm
I'll post in a couple days. Getting home on the 18th so.... I don't know if it'll do any good but, whatever it takes to see where this RP goes!  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2011 7:46 am
XxImminentXFatexX
I'll post in a couple days. Getting home on the 18th so.... I don't know if it'll do any good but, whatever it takes to see where this RP goes!

Good post!  

Zylo Allouette

6,750 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Befriended 100
  • First step to fame 200

Sanguine Lupis

Invisible Genius

7,350 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2011 5:59 am
Well, I just posted. I think we should get going without any further ado.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2011 12:58 am
Mikaela is...currently... Well, she won't go anywhere for a while until I get an idea of what to do with her. I'll just sit around and wait till the Guardians will get out of the tunnels~ :3  

manekiusagi

Hygienic Bloodsucker

Zylo Allouette

6,750 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Befriended 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2011 1:34 pm
SkittlezForMe
Mikaela is...currently... Well, she won't go anywhere for a while until I get an idea of what to do with her. I'll just sit around and wait till the Guardians will get out of the tunnels~ :3

Please, keep tuning in for hilarious interplay!

I swear to god, since my last post, I've had this stupid grin on my face with every post that has followed! So much humour, so little time!  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2011 4:34 am
Are we going to time skip to a little way into the tunnels, or not at all?  

Sanguine Lupis

Invisible Genius

7,350 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Popular Thread 100

manekiusagi

Hygienic Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2011 10:34 pm
Zylo Allouette

Please, keep tuning in for hilarious interplay!

I swear to god, since my last post, I've had this stupid grin on my face with every post that has followed! So much humour, so little time!

Will do! Heck, I feel like teleporting Mikaela there to give Jolyre a nudge-nudge-wink-wink! xD  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 2:33 pm
Okay, I'm still here, and will hopefully have a post up either by tonight or tomorrow. Sorry for the delay, I just got my new job.

Less than a week in and I'm already prepared to quit. That's a record for me.

Seriously, I work for a security patrol company and at least one, though usually two, of the cars have broken down EVERY SINGLE DAY I'VE WORKED HERE.And at least four of the times, it was the car they stuck me with.

The one with 322000 miles on it!!

And so they sent a car out to rescue me and as soon as it got there, that car broke down. Go figure. -_-

So yeah, I'm working for a company that was founded by some mickey mouse character here, it's been.....fun. >.<  

Everwatche

7,325 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Sanguine Lupis

Invisible Genius

7,350 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2011 11:57 pm