Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply Saved RPs
From Rags to Riches to Ragnorak {Quake!} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Neo v.s. Crimson, who would you root for?
NeophantomX
14%
 14%  [ 1 ]
Crimson Flash
14%
 14%  [ 1 ]
What does this have to do with anything?
71%
 71%  [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 7

Black Claided Cat

Dapper Lunatic

17,175 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 28, 2010 3:52 pm
The Inferer RED
User Image
'I am Rine~<3'

“Ah. That would be preferable. But, so it seems, I had not. I am no time alterer so, here,” Rine gave a grin and knocked on the desk beside her.

“I am who I am, but I go by many names. Which one would you prefer, stranger? And my purpose? Actually, it is my destination that would concern you. For I have lost the way to Ruthbar, and wish to seek the city. But that was before I caught scent of your mission in the town square, whatever the name of this town might be, and I followed you here. To the rebels,” her eyebrows raised in question for the man to defy her statement, “which also peaks my interest in the concern for you.”

Rine would hold out on her name, she was no doubt known by appearance, scent and nickname here. Probably race, too. Most inferers didn't travel out of Kalhul, and if one even recognized her scent then she would be known as RED.

At the back of her mind, she wondered what other people were with this man on his mission. And whether or not she should worry about them.

'Now meet your demise~  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2010 1:12 am
"cl... clown" Muko muttered stumbling backwards... his shaky hands reached for his blade and drew it. The shakes went down- but only in his arm. He was shaking all over. "are... you... i... no..." he was a stuttering mess, and he couldn't kill anything for the life of him. He was close to pissing himself, his brow was thick with sweat- as was his sword hand.

Muko didn't like clowns- doesn't like clowns- and he wouldn't be able to think straight. Were the clown to attack only the mans engraved instincts would fight off the bowl emptying horror that stood in front of him at the moment.  

TheVulgarUnicorn

NeophantomX

Devoted Noob

PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2010 1:37 am
Neo smiled happily again, well that wasnt true he hadnt stoped smiling the whole time. Anyway when she mentioned that she hadnt heard about him he was bothy releived and upset, releived that his rep wouldnt ruin any chance he had here with this one and upset that word of him wasnt travelling as fast as he had both thought and hoped it would. This was for various reasons bu the most important was that he hoped someone would know something of the sword and seek him out. He almost lost his jaw and his eyes as not only was she beautiful but she had an interest in the sword the same sword he spent years researching and seeking out. Of course that hadnt accounted for much for neo was confident that he was getting closer now. " tttthe DMage sword!!! That is the very thing that i have been researching for many years now and i can assure you you wont find it in a weapons shop its no ordinary sword its a super ancient weapon of mages of unbelievable power said to be able to change the world. ITs most likely within some ancient ruins or sealed up somewhere private. Still if you would like to go to the weapon shop still i would be more then happy to assist you?" asked neo kindly.

( no idea how much of what i said about the sword is true. lol )  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2010 1:43 am
Morrigan wasn't all that surprised by Neo's answer and his reaction. "Darn..." she said in disappointment. "I mean I have my weapons right here" she said referring to her steel fans. "I guess I'll just have to continue to look for that sword!!!" she said with a smile. "You say you've been researching it? What have you came up with so far, if you don't mind me asking, I have an interest in things like that...my friends think I'm a crackpot but I do believe in this sword" she said to him.

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150

linkboy11

PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2010 5:23 pm
(I apologize for my lack of posting. I've been at a friend's house without internet. Sorry, but I'm really tired right now and can't create a decent post. Hopefully I'll be able to post soon. Once again, I'm sorry.)  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2010 10:36 am
Rugalia frowned somewhat when Lunia reacted in the way he thought she would; this would make the journey to the tavern/inn quite a bit harder. He turned back to face her, and answered her question, "Well...to put it simply, there was this jester running around murdering people. A high-ranking guard must have been sent to stop him, because he arrived here and sent his guards all over the town to find the jester. The jester eventually showed up, and the high-ranking guard and one of my new friends began fighting him. I was about to jump in when this...deafening sneeze came out of nowhere...then people started falling...I picked you up, brought you here, and you know the rest." Somehow, in his attempt to explain the current situation, he only managed to recap what had happened before Lunia...fell out of the sky. But it didn't matter, because he was now being held and possibly embraced by Lunia. He grinned almost from ear to ear, and put his spare arm around Lunia for a moment. However, the severity of the situation soon deterred him from staying that way. He simply smiled at Lunia brightly, and, hearing her speak, responded, "Don't worry, Lunia. I'll protect you. Just stay close to me, and I'll get us out of here." His voice took on a decidedly more serious and confident tone. He then proceeded to turn around, draw his longsword with his other hand, and begin his advance toward a safe building.

(Blaaaah, double post! I must have clicked "Post Reply" instead of edit. My bad.)  

linkboy11

Scythe de Zaran

Tipsy Punching Bag

24,125 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2010 2:01 pm
((Other World - Genya

So, for the guardians, it looks like (for now temporarily and subject to interactions between characters), Troa and Celeste will be going with Leonardo depending on how Leonardo answers Celeste and what he decides to do (Regent's side). Genya is with Clad depending on what Clad does (Rebellion) even if he runs off into a wall again. Lunia is with Rugalia (currently neutral) and might just be dodging everyone. Until Ezio is able to post, we'll ghost him around somehow....unless Claided wants to say something about Ezio and Leonardo.))

Genya had heard of a chimera, but those things were definitely not real. No one had ever discovered one. Genya never heard of Bryliane either, but then again, geography wasn’t exactly Genya’s area of expertise. And thanks a lot to some random horror movies that some of his friends had forced him to (Japanese horror films are notorious for being super scary), Genya was wondering if he somehow ended up in some backwater town or country that was somewhat of a third world country. Still didn’t make sense. Chimeras. Things that “transformed.” Genya was taking it in with a fine tuned eye, being the life science student he was. He was silent for a few moments, still confused. I wish Big Bro was here… he’d know what to do…wait, weren't there other people? I just remember sneezing and some other people...there was that weird student ((Troa))... The blonde student blinked and took a sip of the drink in front of him. “Do you have computers and internet access here?” Genya asked. Before Clad would be able to answer, Genya gagged and coughed up the stuff he had drank. What is this??!!! Do they have normal water?

((Edit: Teasers section updated. If someone solves the teaser, I'll cross it out.))  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2010 2:02 pm
Lunia looked around her, fighting was going on everywhere as they came more into the town. She didn't really understand anything at the moment, so her main task was to just stay alive and help Rugalia. Something caught her eye, she noticed a dead soldier on the ground, and his sword. Lunia ran towards the dead body and knelt down beside him, picking up the sword in her hand she looked at it, sharp and a rather decent size. She stood back up and swung it around, strangely finding the sword absolutly weightless. Turning back around to Rugalia, she noticed that a man was inbetween them and running at Lunia with his sword held high ready to come down onto her. She completely froze with fear, 'This is real, if i get hit by this.. i'm dead..' she thought to herself. Lunia didn't know what to do, she swung the sword as hard as she possibly could and by accident it slipped from her grasp and landed on the ground. The man was put off by what she did, but he brought the sword down onto her. Lunia closed her eyes and placed them above her as if to catch the sword, which.. she did. The sword was stopped by her hands, she opened her eyes to see the man totally dumbfounded by what she had just done, no average person could do this. Lunia looked at the sword in her hands, and was completely shocked. She grabbed the sword with her hands and pierced the man right through the chest, watching with fear as he fell to the ground. She couldn't believe what she had just done, she looked at Rugalia and then at her hands which were slightly bleeding from the sword. She was frozen, "I just killed someone..." she whispered to herself. Another thing that was on her mind, was how she ever managed to stop that sword with her hands.. maybe she was something different.. something.. special.  

xLulie

ChickenBear

Greedy Seeker

PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2010 5:18 pm
Alister grit his teeth because of this girl was what he liked to call a 'plum', this is the name he gave to those who spoke in riddles or like playing games, this was something Alister did not like, he liked the straight to the point deal.

under his voice he spoke "bloody plum, right a least thats a start but not much" he took a few steps forward towards her, "I've seen you before, and I'm leaning towards the idea of stabbing you in the gut, so if you would care to start talking plain" he took a pause "your name if you would" Hopefully Alister would be able to take this girl, but without knowing who she was, he might as well be fighting blind.

((lack of post i know, sorry writers block))  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2010 11:31 pm
(( Sorryfor the long wait I didn't notice how long it has been sense I last posted. ))

Leonardo smiled and let go of her hand. " Unfortunately I am not quite sure how to explain this. You are no longer in your world, this world you see beofre you.....Well it use to be beautiful, but now it's in ruins. We're in the middle of a war. " He sighed and looked around before answering her again. "My name is leonardo Celeste, I am Left Hand to the Regent himself. Sorry to be formal Ma'am, however I can't leave you like this, there are to many vulnerable places here. " He didn't move as a rebel came swinging an oversized club, he merely glanced over his shoulder when suddenly his arm was slashed off falling to the ground, blood dripped from mid air as one of Leonardo's swords revealed itself. " You know who you face, you're a brave man. Run now and I will spare your life, there has been enough killing today. " He said as the rebel gasped and grabbed at his stub shoulder. He screamed and turned to run making a clean get away. " I was never a person for torture, I was always the compassionate one. " he sighed and looked back at Celeste, " Forgive me that was inappropriate I suppose. Anyways it's time we left. Let's get your friend. " He said referring to Troa who was still out cold. He reached down and flung him over his shoulder. Leonardo reached out his other hand as three of his blades floated around Celeste as they did him, he didn't want her getting hurt because of his carelessness. " Now I think it's time you meant our Leader, your arrival was foretold by an old friend of mine, but I'm sure you remember him, he's the blind Seer you saw earlier, he's not as dark as he looks, he just chooses the mysterious path. "  

Nicko1421

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 4:45 am
Celeste looked at Leonardo as he spoke looking around. As the man came up trying to attack Leonardo she watched as his arm was cut off. What in the hell, she had never seen anything like this...EVER...in her life. As the blades surrounded her she looked around in silence as a man came charging her, she closed her eyes and heard a terrible scream as she opened her eyes. The man was burning alive. How the hell did that happen? She looked as she saw him burn. "How did that happen?" she asked aloud.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 1:28 pm
Neo once again had to mentally keep himself from letting his jaw drop again from both surprise and awe at how much this woman was like himself not to mention beautiful. He was so completly dazed by her that he didnt even think about how strange it was that they were soo similar in fact they were too similar but neo wouldnt be realising that anytime soon. " Well unfrotunatly not much as of this moment but i do think im getting close to a great breakthrough i can feel it in my bones and my entire being. But perhaps this might jog my memory some more." said neo as he leaned in close and went to kiss her on the lips, some of his perversion was starting to finally come through. He was currently more interested in kissing her then talking about what he knew of the sword. Woman were his one weakness afterall.  

NeophantomX

Devoted Noob

Nicko1421

PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 9:09 pm
Leonardo's eyes widened as Celeste suddenly burst a man into flames. ' What? A conjurer? No you're a fire Elementalist! " He said with a smile. " Well look at that, looks like you're more of a handful then I thought, good maybe I'll get to know you a little better. " He looked forward as the castle came into view, thousands of string like webs of light shot up from the ground around them as they officially entered the Regent's area. " Good, the security system is up, the castle mages do such good work. " he smiled again and looked as the fighting stopped 30 yards from the barrier, the fight won't spill into here, people are to afraid to dare and touch the regent. " Leonardo looked back at Celeste. " Now can you answer some of my questions, my future seeing friend forgot to tell me what you all were doing in our world. You drop from the sky and you're dressed so strangely. " He said noting her uniform. He sighed and shook his head. " You must come from a strange world. " he didn't see the irony in saying that, as they were in the middle of a battle. His swords ceased floating around Celeste when they entered the Regent's direct area, they floated around Leonardo, and began to glow a bright silver color before disappearing his blade was now back to normal and in it's sheath.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 5:53 pm
The hell did you do that for?! Yelled a voice through the fog of Troa's mind. I had finally gotten out, how dare you?! Yelled the figure again as he became clearer as he drew closer. The figure is the form of Vince, inside the mind of Troa.

It wasn't your place to take over! Troa yelled back, the force of his anger making the fog start to form a whirlwind around him. Vince glared at him, as he too had a whirlwind of the fog around him.

Don't make me kill you... you know full well what I'm capable of in your body, just imagine what I can do in here... He said, a demonic smirk on his lips.

If any of us kill any other one of us, you know full well what will happen... but if it's you who is gone, I'd be willing to take that risk. Troa spat, his eyes piercing and dark while his tone dripped malice.

Suddenly their whirlwinds were forced to a stop, as a third person came into the clear. Will the two of you please shut the hell up?! Yelled a female voice, the persona of Kayla walking into view. I'll kill the both of you if you don't start to learn how to keep your mouths shut.

Please do... Said yet another, the persona Akira who walked into view as well. As it stands, we have more to worry about now. So why don't the two of you grow the ******** up? He said, his voice calm and nearly monotone. However, it held fearful power behind it as well as a clear anger.

Troa's aura was changing sporadicly in his unconscious body, the occasional twitch as he remained asleep. His fist that he had hit himself with was still tightly clenched, and started to drip blood down his fist.  

Crimson Flash

Tipsy Smoker

7,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 6:35 pm
Morrigan looked at Neo as he leaned in to his her, she politely put her hand near his face and gave him a gentle push. "I am sorry sir, but I do not know you, so that would be very inappropriate as of right now" she told him. She looked at him with another smile. "So how long have you been doing research on the sword, have you ever seen it in person?" she asked curiously.

Celeste was still in shock from what happened...that didn't happen. As she was getting ready to put that sight out of her head, Leonardo brought it up again...an elementalist. Okay so maybe he was insane...great...her life was in the hands of a mad man...but then again, she had seen him make swords materialize...so maybe she was the crazy one. "This is normal if anything you're dressed strangely" she told him. "I don't even know how I came here...I assumed that I'm dreaming or either the last 20 years of my life is a complete lie and I'm really in an insane asylum having hallucinations again" she said.

Saved RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff