Treehouse Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Carmana

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2012 11:33 am
CARMANA

Carmana blushed more and smiled abit......he looked at hinata and couldnt help but hug abit more "i did? who did i remind you of?"  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2012 2:07 pm
User Image
¸ ´ ¯ ` • . • ● • ۰ • • • . • ´ ¯ ` • . • •
Hinata Hyuuga
¸ ´ ¯ ` • . • ● • ۰ • • • . • ´ ¯ ` • . •

I won't run away from anything...

Hinata suddenly realized she said something came through her mind, she completely wish she should keep her mouth shut. Even though, she knew her cousin might give him a glare for anything perverted to her. "Oh dear... I hope you will understand better, if your around, Neji-Nii-San." she thought about her cousin. She knew Neji barely tells everyone about themselves and their daily lives in Konoha, unless they asked him about Madara. She have to withdrawn, "I-I-It's nothing... it's nothing."

... but I will try my best for everyone I know

User Image

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

Carmana

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2012 2:40 pm
CARMANA

Carmana looked worried and got the feeling he said somthing he shouldnt have......he looked away and let go of her......he got up and went out side......he was on the roof laying on his back looking at the clouds......he felt his heart sink......he felt a tear fall and sighed...... "if only i could remember my past......and if only i knew what i had done wrong......why am i here......why was my memory taken? and why did hinata seem so mean nurvous? and embaraced? i must have done somthing wrong for my life to go so wrong......WHATS WRONG WITH ME?!?" he curled up and sobbed  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2012 3:29 pm
User Image
Hinata Hyuuga

Hinata watched him go and heard everything from him, she felt so sorry for him. If Yamanaka clan survived, they will help him search for the answers. She sighed and walked to her room, few minutes later she came out with her lavender ninja heiress, but let her navy blue hair left without any tie. She walked out to the ledge as she tie her hair, she can feel ocean breeze pass through her. She lightly smiled to think as she sat down the edge, thinking about where Neji might be gone to. She kept thinking about that day when she fainted after Naruto left her heart broken, she remembered Neji and her father told her to stay away from him much as possible, she's been avoiding him for a year without any reasons.

User Image

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

Carmana

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2012 3:36 pm
CARMANA

Carmana heard her walk out onto the ledge......he was about to get up when he was attacked by heartless......he yelled and tryed to get away but they had to many in their group......they held him down and started to take his heart......he screamed "NNNOOO!!!!!! LET ME GO!!!!!! NOW!!!!!! AARRGG!!!!!!" a memory returned......one that might save him this time......  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2012 3:59 pm
User Image
Hinata Hyuuga

She sense the darkness and Carmana screams, she turn her head and look up the roof. She starts to worry even more, "Carmana-san... Byakugan!" she activated her Kekkei Genkai and saw a group of Heartless as she jumped to the roof and saw them trying to take his heart. She gasped about it. Some of the Heartless were about to attack her, but she closed her eyes and her palm showed her chakra with purify light. Once the Heartless were about to attack her, her eyes flashfully open with a frown. "Heaven Dance of Hazy White!" she called out and attacked them, made them disappeared from highly allegic to pure light princess power. She cleared some and take all of Heartless off of Carmana. After she took them out, she felt exhausted as she fell backward and her Heaven Dance of Hazy White slowly disappeared.

User Image

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

Carmana

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2012 4:22 pm
CARMANA

Carmana lay there......slowly regaining concienceness......he got up and saw hinata on her back and he looked over the edge of the roof to see heartless surrounding the treehouse......he summoned his personal keyblade and glared at the army below......they looked up at him as he jumped off the roof and landed in the mass of evil......suddenly there was a roar like a dragon and he shouted "PURIFYING SHADOWS! STRIKE LIKE LIGHTNING!" he slashed at the nearest heartless and a blast of black lightning sent them flying and destroyed them......the other heartless charged at him and he started destroying them like nothing was there......he slashed and they vanished wave after wave......after it was done he ruturned to the roof and stood with his back to hinata......a black aura around him......he gasped suddenly as his 'other self' returned to sleep. but Lightning Oblivion was still in Carmana's hand......his memory had been how to use a keyblade......the aura vanished and he looked at hinata......he ran to her and held her in his arms "hinata! are you ok?!? please dont die! i dont want to lose a friend!" he was panicing......thinking the enemy had gotten to her......  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2012 5:22 pm
User Image
Hinata Hyuuga

Few minutes later she groan a little to regain her concience. She slowly open her eyes and see Carmana with weakly smile, "I'm okay, they won't get me unless... it's their master's order." she said to him quietly.

User Image

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

Carmana

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2012 5:33 pm
CARMANA

Carmana gasped and smiled as he found that hinata was fine......he couldnt hold back his emotions as he kissed her forehead......he blushed wide eyed and looked away quickly......he was verry embaraced...... "i......im sorry......i......i shouldnt have done that......it wasnt right......please forgive me hinata......"  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2012 5:55 pm
User Image
Hinata Hyuuga

Her pale lavender became so wide from him kissing on her forehead, except she did that to Neji to promise to stay safe. She let her pupilless eyes glanced other way, and she's doing some habits. She kept having other people targeting her forehead, mostly boys, "Umm... i-it's o-okay, I get the sometimes on my forehead."

User Image

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

Carmana

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2012 6:02 pm
CARMANA

Carmana still looked away......embaraced and ashamed......he was blushing so much......suddenly his eyes changed color to a pink that was showing his embaracment......his eyes change color with his mood somtimes and now was one of those times. he gulped as he looked at hinata......not knowing his eyes had changed......he was clearly worried...... 'im willing to bet her cousin is some where near here and he saw that......if so......im most likely doomed' he thaught to himself......

(is it time for neji to make an entrance yet?)  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2012 6:21 pm
User Image
Hinata Hyuuga

Hinata didn't get any clue about this, even though she knew if Neji sees this, he will not be pleased about it, more likely 'I will kill you' look to Carmana. She kept wondering if he's do anything reckless to kill Madara or anything terrible. She look at Carmana and poked his cheek, "What are you thinking about?" she asked him nicely.

((No, Neji-Nii-San has a long talk to Zatsune-san.)

User Image

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

Carmana

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2012 6:36 pm
CARMANA

Carmana blushed and his eyes were still pink......he looked at her and sighed "im just thinking about how your cousin is going to kill me if he saw me do that......and......about how cute you are......ok i admit it your cute to an extreme......erp!" he looked away and his whole head turned red from his blushing so much......he had three anime sweat drops on his head  
Destiny Islands

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff