Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
Eden and its temptations..wanna take a bite?(masters needed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Throughtheflutter

PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 8:54 pm
(itouch)

T i n a:
It was in the middle of the night when tina woke up in a cold sweat. she gasped for air and looked around. I t was the same dream she had since she first came to the garden.. she kissed luis on the cheek and walked out of her room down the hall way towards the peacock rug .. she stood and looked out side the big picture window,, what was this dream trying to tell her.. She never understood it she was in the body of another girl and she was fighting aiden refusing to go with him and take some form of a powder.. she shook her head again. she need to know what this meant

(tarah.. um ill post for aiden after you post.. i just want to know how you want tinas and tarahs stories to intwine since they are siblings)  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 10:54 pm
~Tarah Lilly Swan~
User Image
Tarah watched as the man passed, then sighed in relife. Making her way to Aiden's house, she walked in a went over to Aiden. She shook him roughly. Mostly out of anger and hatred. She didn't care what he did to her in the end, she just wanted her damn answers. "Wake up!" she hissed, shacking him.

Missy Eevee

Angelic Shapeshifter

Throughtheflutter

PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 11:14 pm
(itouch)
A i d e n:
aiden sat up "What do you want?! you whore" he shook his head.. he was really pissed right now  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 11:35 pm
~Tarah Lilly Swan~
User Image
Tarah scowled, "You don't have the right to call me one! Cause your the one who made me that way!" she retorted with a growl. She could tell he was pissed but she didn't care. "Your such a pimp!"

Missy Eevee

Angelic Shapeshifter

Warrior Aurelius

Romantic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 11:39 pm
User Image

{[>Luis Ivan Shepard/darpehS navI siuL<]}

In the middle of the night, Luis was sleeping quite soundly, dreaming of better dreams, ever since he came here. He usually had more bad dreams than that of good dreams, ever since he was cursed, but now, he had a good dream. He dreamed of being with good friends and family once again, without fear of his demon side. He also had a few moments with a female, that he was really close to, but he didn't quite get an exact picture of her. He smiled lightly as he dreamed, but it was until he felt a slight kiss on his cheek that he was slightly aroused, but he moved slightly, not taking much notice, until Tina left the room. His eyes slowly opened and he yawned quietly. He glanced over to Tina's side of the bed and did not see her. At first he grew slightly worried as he slowly got up and walked out, but when he spotted her over by the window, he sighed quietly, glad she was alright.

Two sides to a coin......I wish I was only one.

((Sorry for the long post. I had alot to write I guess.))  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 11:48 pm
(its ok)
User Image
Tina.. jumped when she heard a sigh and then she saw luis "luis im sorry to worry you.. are you ok" she walked over to him "can i get you anything?" she walked over to him.. she blushed as she saw luis in his boxers..but the blush suddenly faded " im fine..you seem so worried right now"

User Image
"what do you want" aiden was just shaking his head "well spit it out  

Throughtheflutter

Missy Eevee

Angelic Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 11:58 pm
~Tarah Lilly Swan~
User Image
Tarah's glare didn't fade, neither did her attitude, "I know Tina and I are blood sister, why did you separate us and kidnap us? What did we ever do to you!" she growled.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 12:00 am
(itouch for the rest of the post laptop died)
A i d e n:

aiden chuckeled ' im guessin you found my files huh?" he sat up and shook his head " i saw two pretty women, and decide to keep them for my self..s o i snatched you both..made you drink something so you two wouldn't bAND against me.. then over time i made eden and made you too the main attarctions".. he laughed evily "it was simplely for money and my sexaul pleasure"  

Throughtheflutter

Warrior Aurelius

Romantic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 12:03 am
User Image

Luis saw her jump and felt bad for doing so, until she walked over to him. He smiled lightly and replied,"I'm fine, I was just alittle worried for you...." He said softly and saw her blush, forgetting that he was in his boxers."I was only worried that someone took you away or something, or that my evil side came back again." He looked to her and then added,"Your really dear to me..." He said softly and smiled, placing a hand in hers, holding it gently.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 12:05 am
t i n a:
tina blushed.. she was left speec hless by this confession..her golden locks fell in her face she blushed "am i really luis?" she smiled as luis held her hand  

Throughtheflutter

Missy Eevee

Angelic Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 12:06 am
~Tarah Lilly Swan~
User Image
Tarah glared at him. "Your a monster! Separating girl's from their families, to make money... no wonder, you were never loved. Cause your a b*****d who doesn't respect woman..." hissed and turned her back to him. "Tell me where my family is!" she ordered.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 12:09 am
A I D E N:
aiden chuckled "ahaha no where here..see hes the thing..they think tina was killed and you where kidnapped and murdered too.. i made it look like you two were walking and just snatched up.. for two years the try finding you two.. but then they gave up and left the city.."aiden chuckled " you two are still my favorites..ha"  

Throughtheflutter

Missy Eevee

Angelic Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 12:15 am
~Tarah Lilly Swan~
User Image
"Do you really think I care who your damn favorite is?" she asked with a hissed. "Tina and i will find our parent's it wouldn't matter where they are! I'm going to get out of this retched place! and you won't be able to stop me!" she tunred and headed for the door, as she glared at him.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 12:17 am
User Image

Luis looked to her and slightly blushed as well, feeling abit nervous for such big steps and words he had never spoken to before to a person."Well, of course. Your really the only person, that doesn't care that I have a cursed side, and sticks with me, even in danger. I never thought of someone that would and now, your here." He said to her softly, smiling lightly.

Warrior Aurelius

Romantic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Throughtheflutter

PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 12:22 am
a i d e n:

aiden chuckled "good luck trying to get out of here ahahaha.. cause you never will!!" he sat up and watch tarah storm off.. he called some masters and asked them to keep a close eye on her

t i n a:
tina spoke softly 'so where does this leave us then?" she siled a bit and moved closer to luis.. that thier faces were inches away from eachothers  
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games