Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Back to Guilds

A Dungeons & Dragons Roleplaying Guild - We have many active games, join requests are checked often, and everyone is accepted. 

Tags: Dungeons, Dragons, Roleplaying, Dungeons and Dragons 

Reply The Dungeons & Dragons Guild
[Nights/North] Chapter I : Let The Rain Fall Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

bamaotaku
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 11:03 pm
"A crystal that causes a weapon to shoot fire might be useful," she says as she studies the layout of the coming battlefield. "Could I use such an item on my bow, or may I only use it on weapons that actually strike the enemy?"  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 11:31 am
"Sorry, but I think I misled you there. The crystal doesn't cause the weapon to shoot fire, but rather it engulfs the striking portion of the weapon with fire that can immolate the enemy. Here, give me your bow for a bit, I'll let you take it for a test run."  

MT the Clown

Beloved Lunatic

10,125 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

bamaotaku
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 2:12 pm
"Oh, if that's the case then nevermind. I'm sure something like that wouldn't be of any use on my bow. And I don't believe my sword is capable of holding such an item."  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 6:18 pm
Wandering back down the stairs. The joung wizard nodded to the two others as they went up. The nod was a course, yet polite one.

"Well your up first" He said with a smile. "Just head up the stairs, and take the room at the end of the coridoor" He walked off to a door behind the bar, turning he gave a smile and a wave, with a call of "Good luck" he vanished behind the door.

The coridoor was a simple affair. a basic tavern coridoor, leading to a serios of rentable rooms. A larger meeting room here and there as well. The door you are looking for is easily seen. At the very end of the coridoor was a large oaken door, set in what you would have assumed would be blank wall.

Though the door was a small alcove. It was a semi circle of about 30 foot at the mouth. A tangable field of energy shimmered across. Outside of which you can see the structures of the battle field.

A note was attached to the door as you walked in "The competition will start when you walk into the field"

Rock_DS

4,000 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100

x-wild-eyes-x

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 10:13 am

Elena’s eyes are set in determination for the upcoming battle. Hearing that they are first makes her grin, she doesn’t like to be kept waiting. Adrenaline pumping through her, she moves over and reads the note. “Better get this show on the road.” She announces, excitement evident in her voice.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 4:14 pm
"Please wait a moment. I need to finish something. Sweetie." Pulling some ointment from his belt pouch. Gently rubbing some oil on Lilith's face. "One for you. One for me." Using the rest of the oil, Drebins infuses the small buckler on his arm.

((Lesser Natural Weapon Augmentation on Lilith for Defending and Lesser Armor Enhancement on the Variable Shield for Light Fortification))  

MT the Clown

Beloved Lunatic

10,125 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

x_Adriel_x

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 8:06 pm
Adriel drew his rapier, the thrill of a good fight electrifying his body, as he grinned almost madly. "Shall we?"  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 8:22 pm
Miai takes hold of her bow, notching an arrow. "Lets begin then."  

bamaotaku
Crew

Rock_DS

4,000 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 4:41 am
When you make your way into the arena. Behind you will be a solid brick wall, even if you press against it. After a few sounds, a large mechanical clicking begun, origonating from the other side of the arena.

Behind the two larger walls on the other side you see several forms dart out from a door, behind the walls. You dont get a chance to distinguish anything from it.

The arena was about 40 feet tall. Topped with a curved dome. Light origonated from the dome. Giving a good light to the entier arena.

((We'll only roll inish when you get into scrapping. I may even just take Glitterboys idea of just having you lot go first and then the enemy next and I'll sort it out from that.

Anyway, I'll be doing this a post a day, so each dya a round will pass. Dont worry about order. Just post and I'll sort it out after that n.n

Now FIGHT O.O))

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 6:21 am
"Sweetie. Go ahead of me and take a tindertwig and smokestick. Go to their tower. You see them, light it up. It will signal us at least where some of them are and hopefully trick them into thinking we launched a long range fire spell and the tower's on fire. Hey guys! Cover me!" The moment, Lilith takes the two items, Drebins dashes off, jumping over the mid-size wall, and heading straight for the supplies tower.

((20 ft of movement on medium armor. Double movement puts Drebins in the tower.))  

MT the Clown

Beloved Lunatic

10,125 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

x-wild-eyes-x

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 7:54 am

Elena soars upwards 30ft into the sky, then darts over towards the tip of the supply tower. Hoping the height will give her some advantage. All of her earlier playfulness seems to have vanished, her determination evident on her face. She scans the arena, on the lookout for enemies.

She speaks into her sending stone, which is on a necklace around her neck. “Ok I can easily take out this middle bridge when the enemies are trying to cross.” She made the necklace while waiting for the competition to start.

(Spot: 15)

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 9:47 am
Entering the supply tower Drebins reports to the rest of the party, JACK. POT!! There are bows and arrows, javelins and a few swords and shields. I'm heading upstairs now and... HOLY BLOODY CRAP ON A STICK!! There is a set of three ballista on the top floor!! One pointing to each bridge. Elly, just cover the bridges until I can get how to work this thing. I can't see a firing mechanism or anything. A buncha odd boxes lying around. Some look the alchemist's fire I make other like liquefied... honestly I don't know what it is. It seems to buzz a bit, kinda glowing, and the hair on my arms starts to prickle a bit when I touch it. Of course this also means the other side should have the same thing. Be careful.  

MT the Clown

Beloved Lunatic

10,125 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

bamaotaku
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 10:54 am
Miai watched the two as they dashed for that supply tower. She hoped their eagerness didn't find them stranded. Moving purposely over to the left, she positions herself behind the left, midsized wall. She intends to use it for added cover while also being able to keep an eye on the bridges.

((Readying an action to fire an arrow at anyone who attempts to cross the bridges from the other side. If no one attempts to cross, then at the first opponent she sees.))  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 11:11 am
Adriel looked around at their surroundings, taking everything in. "I'm going to seed if I can hunt down a few of them. I'm going to need someone to stick by and distract them as I slaughter them from the shadows. Any volunteers?"  

x_Adriel_x

Rock_DS

4,000 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 12:25 pm
Ellena sees two forms sprint off to either side of the arena. Two ran to the small wall on the right of the opposit side, both ducking behind the small wall.

While two sprinted behind the tower on the left. A few seconds later the smaller of the two (A gnome of a halfling) tumbled onto the top of the tower and took a position behind a wall. The tower had a top of about 15 feet across.

Another form catches your eye. A humanoid creatur rising from behind the supply tower on the other side. Spanning wings and clawed feet, he smiles as he moves forward. he begins to chant before casting a spell.

A green dart streakes out of his closed fingers. Striking Elena, a stinging sensation spreads from the wound. A gut renching sulfer smell rises from the splash of green liquid. Acid

Miai sets her fights on the two running from the center to the tower. She can get off a shot at one of them before they vanish behind the tower. There is a taller human and a shofter humanoid.

((Elena take 8 damage from the attack))

The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games