Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gaian Polyamory Guild

Back to Guilds

Polyamorous education, discussion, support. 

Tags: polyamory, polyamorous, poly, nonmonogamy 

Reply Gaian Polyamory Guild
Introduce yourself Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

peoples?
  +1
View Results

Alicia de Arc

Shy Bunny

6,550 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Timid 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2012 2:35 pm
Not great at introductions but hello~ you can call me Alice. Or if you don't like that name any variant of my username will work just fine. I am a 20-something MtF and like to think of myself as open-minded to most things.

I want to say I stumbled across the guild a month or so ago though not by accident so I wouldn't exactly call it a stumble, I guess? Anyway I was prompted to look into polyamory by a love interest outside of my current monogamous relationship.

I'm not a very social person at heart but I try~

( I'm shy to say the least. I put this post off for I can't remember how long, though I was aware I should really post for most of the procrastination period gonk )  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2012 4:56 pm
marshmallowRegal

Welcome Alice, I'm Milk. whee

I'm rather shy and procrastinate as well.

Raspberry Flavored Milk

Shirtless Initiate

12,050 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Timid 100
  • Invisibility 100

M00nbat

Anxious Nerd

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2012 9:49 am
marshmallowRegal
Not great at introductions but hello~ you can call me Alice. Or if you don't like that name any variant of my username will work just fine. I am a 20-something MtF and like to think of myself as open-minded to most things.

I want to say I stumbled across the guild a month or so ago though not by accident so I wouldn't exactly call it a stumble, I guess? Anyway I was prompted to look into polyamory by a love interest outside of my current monogamous relationship.

I'm not a very social person at heart but I try~

( I'm shy to say the least. I put this post off for I can't remember how long, though I was aware I should really post for most of the procrastination period gonk )

Well welcome all the same smile  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 06, 2014 12:51 pm
HI! I'm Sal. 24. Just got into a poly relationship for the first time ever and I'm already loving it. My girlfriend is married so that has helped us avoid Uhalling like a couple of stereotypical lesbians. Though we're still moving fast for everything else.
I am also a sex worker, which my girlfriend is ok with for the most part. Obviously there are some valid concerns of safety since there are so many people involved that could get hurt/infected if I were to catch something.
I'm having to move out of the city for a couple of months to be my grandmas care giver and it helps a lot knowing I'm not leaving my girlfriend alone.

Other than that, still very new!  

Salmenella

Girl-Crazy Ladykiller

Galactic Wolfboy

Dapper Wolf

PostPosted: Mon Jan 06, 2014 7:02 pm
Hello! My name is Kaede. I'm a dude, 18, bisexual, a Freshman Psychology Major, and in a kind-of-sort-of-if-you-wanna-have-sex-with-that-person-ask-me-first kind of relationship. My partner gets jealous easily so I haven't really had many other relationships on the side (about 4, I think). However, we usually discuss possible relationships in length before I go for them, which helps ease our tension. But since my last relationship went downhill, about a year ago, I've been a one-person kind of guy. Anyway, I have no idea where I'm going with this because I'm horrible with introductions. Feel free to message or add me.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 17, 2014 6:47 am
Welcome! Y'all joined during a time when the guild has been pretty comatose. Maybe your presence will help wake everyone else up? smile  

M00nbat

Anxious Nerd

Alyx Rodanthe

Sparkly Pup

8,900 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2014 2:28 am
-waves-

Hi peoples.

I'm Stormy, Lexi, or any variation of my current or any future usernames.

I'm 19, bisexual, and currently located in Tempe, Arizona.

I have been poly for a while, but took a very very long time for me to accept it. I am in the middle of a pretty icky divorce that is due, in part, to being poly.

My ex was the "do as I say, not as I do" type, in many respects. Long story short, he wanted a poly relationship where he could do what/whomever he wanted, but I couldn't. Following many bouts of cheating, abuse and lots of other icky things, he finally agreed to have a completely poly relationship... except then it was I could only have women (otherwise known as a OPP). Upon the arrival of my best friend (now boyfriend/fiance) in December and following more cheating coming to light, my ex agreed to a polyfidelous relationship, where I was involved with my boyfriend, and he was involved with his girlfriend. Long story short, his jealousy got the better of him, and I came to my senses about a horrible relationship, so we parted. We're working on legally separating.

So yeah, my fiance (24/m/bi/poly) and I are in an open/poly relationship, although we haven't found anyone/s else up to this point that has actually worked out, so I suppose we are poly in theory haha. smile Feel free to PM or add me.

Outside of poly, I'm a complete geek/nerd, and so is my fiance. We play video games, table tops games like GURPs and he is currently teaching me Magic: The Gathering. Our card collection went from 100 cards to over 900 in a matter of a week, cuz he decided to teach me. XD I am an over-achiever.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2014 10:18 pm
Lady Rose of the North
-waves-

Hi peoples.

I'm Stormy, Lexi, or any variation of my current or any future usernames.

I'm 19, bisexual, and currently located in Tempe, Arizona.

I have been poly for a while, but took a very very long time for me to accept it. I am in the middle of a pretty icky divorce that is due, in part, to being poly.

My ex was the "do as I say, not as I do" type, in many respects. Long story short, he wanted a poly relationship where he could do what/whomever he wanted, but I couldn't. Following many bouts of cheating, abuse and lots of other icky things, he finally agreed to have a completely poly relationship... except then it was I could only have women (otherwise known as a OPP). Upon the arrival of my best friend (now boyfriend/fiance) in December and following more cheating coming to light, my ex agreed to a polyfidelous relationship, where I was involved with my boyfriend, and he was involved with his girlfriend. Long story short, his jealousy got the better of him, and I came to my senses about a horrible relationship, so we parted. We're working on legally separating.

So yeah, my fiance (24/m/bi/poly) and I are in an open/poly relationship, although we haven't found anyone/s else up to this point that has actually worked out, so I suppose we are poly in theory haha. smile Feel free to PM or add me.

Outside of poly, I'm a complete geek/nerd, and so is my fiance. We play video games, table tops games like GURPs and he is currently teaching me Magic: The Gathering. Our card collection went from 100 cards to over 900 in a matter of a week, cuz he decided to teach me. XD I am an over-achiever.

Welcome to the (not so) wild party!
I've gotten back into M:tG myself, what format are you learning? We're partial to EDH/Commander here.  

M00nbat

Anxious Nerd

Noble Legolas

Hardworking Sex Symbol

13,500 Points
  • Battery 500
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2014 1:52 am
Hello everyone! biggrin

This thread is a good read, thanks all heart It seems like a lot of people are still teased by jealousy from one side or the other. Me and my boyfriend never had that experience, luckily. We're together for almost a decade now and I have always encouraged him to cheat. I figured it would give him a testosteron boost and make him a better lover for me.
We don't have a policy. If he wants to share it with me I'm superexcited, because it turns me on.. but he doesn't have to. The other way around: He doesn't get turned on by my adventures, he just doesn't care. Which is also fine ofcourse wink as long as he doesn't expect me to shut up about it, because I tend to vend my feelings. mrgreen  
Gaian Polyamory Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff