Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Moonlake academy school for monsters & humans Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 115 116 117 118 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

vistor counter
+1
100%
 100%  [ 47 ]
Total Votes : 47

Angelic_Gurl909

PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 3:35 pm
She wondered what he needeed to check,but she didn't ask.She gave him a smile."Yeah.Why wouldn't you?"  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 3:39 pm
He leaned over and kissed her. "Just figured you might want me to stay, so i asked." He smiled and opened the door. He had left his coat at the food court and he needed to go get it. "Unlees you wanna come? i just have to grab my coat real quick."  

RhageisMyGame

Angelic_Gurl909

PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 3:53 pm
"I'll just sit and wait."She replied.Tina waved bye to him.Even though she knew he'd be back soon.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 3:57 pm
He walked out the door, walking this time instead of running. He took time to take everything in. He noticed that vampire from back in the food court when he got halfway there. He glanced at her then kept moving, he broke out into a run and grabbed his coat from the chair he was in. He then spun on his heels and headed back.  

RhageisMyGame

Angelic_Gurl909

PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 4:23 pm
Risa rememebered the guy that had passed her she seen him in the food court.He was with his human girlfriend.She had an evil smirk on her face.I just have to catch up with him.She thought to herself.With the same evil smirk on her face.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 4:30 pm
Seth smelled the girl following him. He sighed and turned to face her. "Yes, can i help you? I don't like being followed at all."  

RhageisMyGame

Angelic_Gurl909

PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 4:38 pm
She smiled at him."Nope I just have a message for you.You might want to watch your girlfriends back she might just get hurt by a certain someone."Her grin bigger."Bye."She waved then ran off laughing.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 4:41 pm
Seth rolled his eyes. He mumbled to himself "I could break you like a stick.." He walked back into the room a few minutes later. "Alright baby, im back!" He gave her a big smile.  

RhageisMyGame

Angelic_Gurl909

PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 4:54 pm
Tina turned quickly."You're back!I thought saomething happened since you got the movie so fast I thought it would only take A minute."  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 4:58 pm
Seth laughed "Well, i got a little distracted and you can't always run through life at a hundred miles an hour. If i did, i never would have come here and found you." He gave her alittle smirk and sat down with her.  

RhageisMyGame

babyangelgurl81

PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 9:51 pm
Kasumi stood up from her seat.Her book lye on the table."Well it was nice to meet you two.See you later.Also thanks again Erin."Kasumi waved at both of them before leaving.She was now in the halls.Kasumi was going to head to her dorm now.I hope I don't turn demon soon.That would be awful.She thought deeply to herself.A girl running down the hall knocked her over making her fall to the floor.The girl running had also fallen.Before Kasumi said anything or stood up she had turned to her demon form. Her once black her turned pure white.Her purple eyes turned red.She stood up.Her expression showed her anger.Kasumi grabbed the girl by the collar of her shirt pulling her to her feet."You mutt.You knocked me over.You're just asking to die."Kasumi suddenly threw the girl.The girl slammed into the wall.Kasumi had a creul smile on her face.She didn't say no more she just slowly walked away.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 10:15 pm
"You're right."She said smiling.Tina heard a loud noise or Seth probably heard it too.Of course he is a wereolf."What do you think that was?I'm going to see."Tina got up from the bed and walked to the door."Are you coming Seth?"She opened the door and walked out.Tina knew that if he was coming along he could catch up with her quickly.  

Angelic_Gurl909

RhageisMyGame

PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 4:23 am
Seth heard the girl hit the wall. He ran out of the room after tina, passing her to arrive first in case she would be in danger. He saw one girl laying on the floor. "Tina, help her." He walked after the Demon "Hey! What did ya do that for?" He had one hand in his pocket, slipping on his brass knuckle just in case.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 4:56 am
Sai almost fell asleep on the window sill when she heard what sounded like a wolf, she jumped. she snuck her twin blades in the school, just in case some vampire got outta line, but it looked like she was going to be using them on a warewolf instead. she jumped from the window slid her hands under her bed, and grabbed her twin blades. she ran down stairs to see a girl on the ground, another girl helping her up, and a guy and wolf. she looked at the guy and said to him "lett me take care of this filthy creature."  

Saii Pie

2,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Statustician 100
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 115 116 117 118 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games