Welcome to Gaia! ::

What the Frig? - A Ghost Hunters Guild

Back to Guilds

Tags: Ghost Hunters, Ghost Hunters International, Paranormal, Ghost Hunting, Supernatural 

Reply What the Frig? - A Ghost Hunters Guild.
Introduce Yourself! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Apprentice-LukeTriton

4,350 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2010 9:36 pm
Yoda! I'm Yuki and I'm, currently, 18 years old. I've been infatuated with the paranormal since I was about four. When I was about 12, I realized I could do and see things others couldn't. I guess you could call me a Medium. I always had trouble making friends because of that. And, most recently, I discovered it runs in the family. :p Good luck to my future children.

Anyways. Besides the paranormal I'm a total nerd. biggrin
I like anime/manga, cosplaying/crossplaying...I absolutly love to read and write. Probably more than other kids my age do (a list of my favorite authors is on my profile).
Other stuff...uhm...favorite color is Blue. Favorite animal is the Panda. Favorite food is everything.

Kay...I think that's it. sweatdrop

It's nice to meet you all!

--YK  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 08, 2013 6:04 pm
Hello, I just got invited to this guild, it's being revamped apparently?

Just call me Vlad (obviously that's not my real name)

I'm 22 and live in southern california.  

Vlad T

Dapper Cultist

Kibby47
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Aug 08, 2013 6:14 pm
Welcome to the guild and thanks for joining.

Yes, the guild is being revamped. I have added some things, but will be adding more throughout the week.

Feel free to post and make topics, though!  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 09, 2013 3:44 pm
I'm Yoake, new to this guild but it seems interesting enough! I'm a very deep person once you get to know me, but the surface is rather... easy-going? I don't know the right word, actually... I'm open to all and everything, but that's mainly thanks to all the weird experiences I've had!

Besides that, I love to roleplay... Write, draw... Yeah, that kind of stuff!  

Xeykle

Interesting Explorer

Kibby47
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Aug 13, 2013 5:21 pm
Thanks for joining the guild! Feel free to post and create topics as we revamp the guild!  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 13, 2013 5:37 pm
Hello everyone!

My name is Jessie, I am currently 20 and I have experienced paranormal phenomenon since I was very young. Yanked from my bed in my parents home, along with scratches on my body and most recently, before moving in with my fiance, I was pushed down the stairs.

Nothing has followed me to my new home, thankfully!

Other than that, I am an avid role player, I work at a gym and I am an aspiring artist. If I could have any job, it would be a marine cinematographer (the person who shoots underwater footage for documentaries on Animal Planet and Discovery) or a cryptozoologist. I am engaged to the best man in the world, he too has had a haunted past, literally lol. And eventually, once my insides are fixed, we will be working on a family!!!!!  

RaceySenpai

Generous Millionaire

13,525 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Cash Grabber 500
  • Partygoer 500

Esumi Nakahara

PostPosted: Tue Aug 13, 2013 10:56 pm
Hello! Um...my name is Audi, but you can give a nickname if you want! I am 13-14 years old, and that makes me feel really young -almost too young to be here- and so I feel kind of awkward... Uh, I live in Utah but yet, I'm a proud Irishwoman. I have a rather hard time making friends since I can and have been able to hear, see, and talk to spirits ever since I was only 2. That, and the fact that kids and people here are very judgmental and rude....but I don't suppose I'm helping that since I'm constantly going around, going on about demons and seeing dead people XD But hey, its fun to see them freak out.

It was funny though cause I opened the message and I was like "Ugh its probably just another stupid thingy jiggy" and then when I read it over I was like "*GAAAAAASP!* MY PEOPLE!!!" and I smiled like a dope. XD

Things I like besides the paranormal are: Roleplaying, cosplaying, writing stories, drawing, and everything! biggrin When I get older, I am dead set on becoming a Paranormal Investigator. Um...hehe, I'm not really sure what I'm supposed to be writing here so I'm just gonna wrap this up.

Buh-bye! :3  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 14, 2013 1:34 am
4laugh cat_blaugh cat_4laugh emotion_kirakira

Hi there. Urm. I invited here by PM. Well, Its really a pleasure! blaugh
You guys can call me Kid. Im from Malaysia, and also I myself proud to a Malaysian! Im 19 and currently working as promoter at a supermarket around town. I like internet, Malay Novel, manga and sport. (food too.) xd I learned Teak won do but I retired after I graduate from school. and currently I still at Red belt level. emotion_awesome

Currently I a little bit busy with my work, but at least I still here with my Sweety. (my pc actually.) . I can see spirit... urm, talk and communicate with them... and also Its hard for me to talk this kind of thing around in reality. sweatdrop well, I hope Gaians in this guild don`t mad and start to mocking me saying that Im a freak girl. (I am anyway.) emotion_zombie

Well, hope you guys can teach me a little more about Paranormal, Supernatural, Ghostly, Demon, Spirit, Zombie, AND ALL SORT OF THING. cat_razz emotion_yatta Thats it! yeah! I will stop here. X3 Bay Nya~! emotion_yatta cat_4laugh  

900kid

Demonic Spirit

13,625 Points
  • Battle: Level Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

paranormom20

7,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 14, 2013 9:08 am
Hello! my name is terri but prefer to go by paranormom. the meaning behind my name is ive been a paranormal investigator since the age of 14 and I have a son so paranor mom ha kind of a joke to myself I guess. I am 23 years old and I live in west Michigan. I work a full time job 3rd shift so if I don't reply to something in a couple days im either sleeping or not into the net at the moment lol. I really don't know what else to talk about that's me really. I do a lot of research and I also love to investigate cemeteries when I have free time.  
What the Frig? - A Ghost Hunters Guild.

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff