Welcome to Gaia! ::

+ The Official 'Got Goth?' Guild +

Back to Guilds

Tags: goth, subculture, alternative 

Reply ~ Main Forum ~
Are ALL goths depressed? Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cyto

PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 12:37 am
I wear black and such I get depressed but not on a daily basis I think that might be a problem if you do.... just maybe, maybe not.. not my place to judge but like I said, I am a pretty happy person..  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 7:13 pm
What?

N-no. Of c-course not. >>

emo  

PetreyDish

Xahmen

PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 10:32 am
Yes.
Every Single One.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 6:35 am
Glenn Hughes
Yes.
Every Single One.

I have to disagree with this.
I have serval frineds that are Goth as Goth can get and they are FAR from Depressed.
I'm talking people who run around in Tripp, Hell Bunny and other brands like that. I've never once heard a depressed word from any of them and I've known these people for a year.  

redtearsblackwings

Xahmen

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 9:00 am
They're lying, they're all depressed.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 9:42 am
It's kind of hard never feeling depressed. As well as never feeling a happy emotion.  

Blood~~fox

Angel of the End

PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 6:55 am
Most goths over the age of 16 are perky in all reality, when you get down to it... and why not? You get to live a life you love, and by then, you should realize that what other people think should not affect your love for anything, be it a person or an appearence.

However, goths are usually more ok with showing their true emotions than other people... probably due to also being free thinkers, most me and my friends feel it is showing kindness to other people to be honest. However, that does not by any chance mean that we will not be as kind as we can be when speaking with a person who is kind to us, or when asking to be exucsed if we get in the way while shopping or another activity of the kind. ((Alot of people are kind and look past appearence. Usually, once you show that you don't care or make a big deal as to what you have chosen to look like, most people no longer care what you look like, either. They hear your voice and words, see your expression past the make up or piercings... I have seen this happen time and time again, and it's a lovely thing to see and experience. It makes me really happy whenever I get the chance to speak with someone like that, who shows such a kind soul towards others. I appreciate those people and love them from the moment I see their heart for others. What is there not to love about something so beautiful?))  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 2:12 pm
I honestly don't think I've ever truly been depressed, sometimes I'll feel down but that goes away in 5 minutes or less. I'm a freakishly happy person considering my extremely low number of friends, constantly being teased, and constantly being told by my parents that I'm only a stupid teen who acts the way I do, believes the things I do, and claim to be the sexuality that I know for a fact that I truly am to "rebel." ... Gawd, if it weren't for the wonderful distractions of the internet and video games my life would suck xD  

Sulphuric

redtearsblackwings

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 4:37 am
Zahmen II

They can't lie though the way they act.
Please stop being so narrow minded.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 12:07 pm
Why would you even follow that stereotype?
I mean, goths are the ones who lead rich and fulfilling lives. Goths are far from it, because we need to be devilishly happy to get revenge upon the world of the living for what they do to us every day.  

xX Lord Despair Xx

5,100 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Gaian 0

the_underworks

PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2009 7:24 pm
***EDIT***
Zahmen II
Yes.
Every Single One LOOKS depressed due to my narrow minded way of thinking and prejudice.

Chav  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2009 7:37 pm
I can't believe this thread is back again.  

Spooky Wasabi Princess

Proxy Risk-Taker

14,850 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tested Practitioner 250
  • Magical Girl 50

the_underworks

PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2009 7:50 pm
Sorry, I had nothing better to do...  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2009 5:22 am
Zahmen II

I-it's t-t-tr-true. crying  

PetreyDish

Angel of the End

PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2009 4:07 pm
the_underworks
***EDIT***
Zahmen II
Yes.
Every Single One LOOKS depressed due to my narrow minded way of thinking and prejudice.

Chav

God Bless You Child, for writing it out correctly! heart  
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas