Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ☼ Pasadena Housing District
1203: Ayluin Saelion, Erik Leroux and Kro Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rhun Tolihzeh

The Committee Staff Vampire

3,600 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Team Edward 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2022 8:15 am
User Image
User Image

A light chuckle escaped the moonelf when Erik cracked a joke about himself. Despite the seriousness of this situation and the looming, and no doubt uncomfortable, conversation, it was hard for Ayluin not to smile at his friend. He nodded gratefully when the other male said they could talk inside once he was done and walked back to the house. As much as the snow was soft and kind of funny at times, the cold of it just seemed to permeate his entire body to the core. Ayluin idly wondered if some mage might be to blame, but he shook it off as he got close to the house. There was no way a mage in Soleil would bother to come and pick on him and the King and his men were miles and miles away, it was impossible. Ayluin sighed in relief when he stepped inside the house and felt the warmth wash over him like a comforting embrace and he closed the door behind him, though it was easy to open from the outside.

He quickly walked to the kitchen and made himself a cup of warm chocolate which he brought with him to the living room. He hadn’t known chocolate until he came to this city and he had to admit he liked it. Ayluin had turned off the television for now and waited with cup in hand. When he heard the door open again and felt the unmistakable cold air lower the temperature inside a bit before he heard it close, the moonelf put his cup on the table and sat up as Erik walked past him to the same chair. He opened his mouth to ask if they wanted a hot chocolate as well, but he didn’t get to utter a word before the young man suddenly spoke. Ayluin stopped himself and just listened to Erik, who suddenly had fired straight into the fray that was between them since
      New Year’s events. By the sound of it Erik had just been drunk and looking for a way, any way, to get out of the New Year rut. While Ayluin had not expected the other to suddenly go for partners, the words that Erik spoke still stung.

But why they did and why they saddened him, Ayluin couldn’t tell and it made it painfully obvious to even him just how inexperienced he was with life. A touch of resentment maybe, but not towards Erik, but to himself. It didn’t sound like it was all bad though, as Erik went on about wanting them to be ok. But whatever did that mean? For a moment Ayluin went silent as he was trying to process this sudden flood of information and he didn’t catch himself on it till after some moments at which point he was reeling to find words to say, without making Erik feel bad about anything. The elf put a brave smile on his face, even if he knew he felt a little sad, and nodded. "I see. Don’t worry. My people don’t really have any rules about this sort of thing and even if they did, I am no longer with my people." he said, his voice a tad timid, though he hoped it could be mistaken for the fact that he just missed his homeland.

He picked up his warm cacao from the table. "And don’t be silly, I wouldn’t throw you out over this, this is your home as long as you wish for it to be. I’ll add some cinnamon to my drink. Let me get you some coffee so you can warm up from being outside. Unless you’d prefer a warm chocolate like I have." he said and got up. At least it was true he wouldn’t just throw them out, Ayluin wasn’t like that. He waited just long enough to get an answer about the warm drink before he would move to the kitchen. If only to just buy himself some time to think this over about what just happened. It felt kind of painful even if he didn’t get why it should be painful at all. They were friends weren’t they? He rubbed his eyes a bit and banished the feeling as much as he could. Only stopping when he heard an odd sound from outside. It kind of sounded like a bird, but not a bird at the same time.

The sound was beautiful yet haunting at the same time but for some reason held a sense of familiarity to the wayward prince and felt like it generated a warmth deep inside of him, lifting his mood some in the process. He glanced outside to see if he could spot whatever he had heard, but he saw nothing. It baffled the young man but since he couldn’t find a source he just shrugged it off for now and with a last check to make sure he looked completely normal he would return to the living room, holding a drink of Erik’s choosing or none depending on what they had answered. "Did you hear that sound just now?" he asked curiously as he placed whatever he held on the table and looked at Erik and Kro, kind of grateful he had a topic changer. Still one reply was left in the air, so the moonelf wouldn’t wait too long with an answer. "To answer your earlier words though. You and I are fine. I’m more than ok with you here, my friend. So please don’t worry about that." he said, as natural as possible. And he meant it at least.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

[Address : 1203 Pasadena]xxx[Profile: Link]
User Image

[Where : Home] xxx

[With : Erik, Kro, bird sounding mystery guest?] xxx

[Thinking : Things] xxx

[Notables : special or eye catching things on Ay]
Royal mark on his forehead.

"Ay speaking"
OOC: Words Words xxx
User Image
’Lughnasadh’

Quotes: xxx

Katze Allemon-Schatten

-

-

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2022 8:17 am
Rhun Tolihzeh

User Image

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
My Card My Voice My Residence: 1203 Pasadena My Occupation: Cashier at Bookworm's
========================

It didn’t go over like a lead balloon, but that didn’t mean it had gone great. He had said his peace and now he was ready to accept the consequences whatever they happened to be. At least it seemed like there wasn’t about to be a shotgun wedding, nor was it a thing his people did. ”I messed up mentioning his homeland. Even if he didn’t like his upbringing, Saela was still his home and he’s dropped plenty enough hints that he misses it.” And hey, at least the elf wasn’t about to throw him out in the dead of winter. Even better, he seemed to think the idea was absolutely ridiculous and Erik had nothing to fear…on that front. Still, that was a real quick segue into getting a drink. ”I could use some more coffee, thanks,” he said as he handed over the mug he had used earlier. Yeah there was definitely something wrong here but he wasn’t sure what exactly and maybe it was better if he didn’t try to fix it.

Once Ay went into the other room, Kro hopped off of his perch and settled on Erik’s shoulder. ”You know you really upset him there. I get that you’re confused and all, but could you maybe have made it sound like he was more than just the nearest warm body?”
”I said I wanted us to be on ok terms.”
”That doesn’t say a damn thing. For all he knows that could mean you just don’t want things to be awkward.”
”Not awkward would be nice.”
”Of course it would, but Ay seems to really care for you. I mean he wasn’t drunk that night, and while you can be insistent if he didn’t want anything to happen he could have told you no. Did it ever occur to you that perhaps he might want to be friends plus?”
”If that’s the case then it is a good thing I nipped it in the bud. He seems to make friends easily enough, so I’m fine with being his friend, but there are much better options out there for a date. It would be irresponsible of me to let him fall for the first person he hung out with a lot.”
”Really, that’s your reasoning?”
”Yeah, it is. He can do better than me. I’m not going to hold him back even if I have to kinda force him onwards.”
Kro shook his head but said nothing more. Good timing too, just a second later Ay came back in with the drinks. He looked a little more composed, even though he did bring up one last vestige of the previous conversation.
”I didn’t hear anything, sorry. I was a bit distracted.”
”Same.”
”Thanks for the coffee,” he said as he reached out and took the mug from Ay.

Kro gave Erik a “told ya so” look after Ay said he and Erik were fine and they didn’t have to worry about not being welcome. Definitely wasn’t the depth of connection Erik may have been hinting at. Erik took the coffee and sighed. Part of him wanted to come completely clean, bits of backstory and all, but the voice which had protected him throughout most of his life was telling him to keep quiet and let things blow over. The damage had been done but Erik was still safe, no one could hurt him ever again if he kept his guard up and pushed back when people tried to get too close. Kro might just have to have a private chat with Ay if things didn’t get worked out soon, even if it might tick Erik off.

========================
Gang: Kro & Ay Relationship Status: Mateless Mood: Down Observing Other Corvids: Of course I couldn’t end it on a cheerful note.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Katze Allemon-Schatten

Dapper Romantic

16,025 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Rhun Tolihzeh

3,600 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Team Edward 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2022 8:21 am
User Image
User Image

"I see, maybe I imagined it… You’re welcome." Ayluin said in reply to both their answer and the thanks. The moonelf let go of the mug when Erik took it. The drink safely changed hands, he walked back to his own seat, where he had been sitting most of this time. So they hadn’t heard the sound he had. Perhaps it had been too soft to reach further than the kitchen. It had been odd, yet familiar. It was difficult to explain. Ayluin hadn’t caught any of the conversation in the kitchen, he had been too distracted and only narrowly managed to regain control of his emotions, but it was enough, or so he hoped. For a moment he sat in silence while his mind was racing. About what was going on, why he felt the way he felt, the mysterious sound outside it seemed only he had heard, at least in this house.

The rest of the time passed in as normal a way as he could manage. Talking a bit if they were open to conversation, cleaning up and of course making food. But at the end of the day, Ayluin did go to bed early, much earlier than usual. He just felt…so tired. Fatigued from everything going on. While the house was calm enough, it felt like a maelstrom was raging inside that was eating away at his energy. All kinds of feelings he annoyingly couldn't give a place for the sheer lack of knowing what was going on with himself. Perhaps he just needed to sleep it off. As such it was barely after it got dark, that the moonelf had uncharacteristically retreated to his room. Not even the moon outside could replenish his energy right now. Still, he didn’t worry about his home nor his possessions. Ayluin’s trust in Erik was unblemished. Once inside his room, the elf closed his door and walked to his window and opened it as he stared outside. He could feel the bite of the cold sending a shiver down his spine, but he ignored it.

There had been something about that sound. Even the way he had heard it just after the crushing reply from Erik. As much as the elf knew little of these kinds of affairs, he could tell he was hurting inside. A pain that had dulled a bit once he heard the cry. The moonelf let out a deep sigh, looking down to the floor, his breath forming clouds in the cold air. When he looked back up though, he startled and jumped backward. It caused him to trip but the elf just flinched, still sore from the training of the day before, and stared forward. In the window sat the selfsame blue bird, which much reminded Ayluin of a paradise bird that had visited them once before and something dawned on the young man. "T..that sound, was that you?" he asked, surprised and the bird nodded. ”Indeed it was, your majesty. My name is Lughnasadh.” the bird said and bowed low, spreading its wings before he straightened up. ”It felt like you were in some distress, so I hoped it would soothe you. As it has many of your line before.” the avian added as he walked closer to the former Prince. While Ayluin had a lot of questions though, he was too tired to stay up much longer and in the end he fell asleep on his bed with the bird next to him.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

User Image

[With : Erik, Kro, Lughnasadh] xxx

"Ay speaking"
User Image
’Lughnasadh’

-

-

PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2022 2:03 am
x
x
x
x
sαтυяםαч, נαиυαяч ②⑥тн

םαч ⑥ σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч ④⑦⑤
( ① чєαя, ③ мσитнs, ②0 םαчs )

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

Rhun Tolihzeh

3,600 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Team Edward 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2022 10:09 am
User Image
User Image

Ayluin yawned a bit as he walked down the stairs to the kitchen. He hadn’t slept all too well the past nights, but at least they talked about what happened with New Year’s. While the conversation could have gone better and it had upset Ayluin more than he wanted to show, it did feel like a relief it at least didn’t hover between them anymore as it had. At least, he hoped not. It had also given him a lot to think about. What was it that he was feeling? Why did he feel so upset when Erik called him just a convenient warm body, though not in so many words. It made no sense to him. He sighed a bit as he walked into the kitchen. It didn’t take long before the blue phoenix also flew into the kitchen and then landed on the moonelf’s shoulder. This time, the bird had stayed with Ayluin rather than leaving again for who knows how long or to where. Other than company wherever he went, Lugh never let him walk alone, the phoenix had also told him a few things. Like that he was a moonelf, something Drizz had mused as well a while back, and even that the king who raised him was not his father.

As for the King’s role in as well as the demise of Ayluin’s people the phoenix just hadn’t been able to get the words out. Not while seeing how curious the young man was and how naïve they seemed even with a few days together. Naïve and ignorant was fine, for now. The phoenix had made himself a perch from the bedrest of Ayluin’s bed where he slept and he had observed the two with his charge too. Ayluin turned on the coffee machine, something Lugh had startled from the first time, now he just curiously looked at the weird thing that had black liquid coming out of it for the red haired male. Erik, he believed Ay had called them. ”Just what is this black liquid oozing out of this machine? Does the other male live on slimes and oozes?” Lugh wondered out loud and looked at the moonelf. Alright it was more water than ooze, but he had seen weirder things in his long life.

"They call it coffee. It’s a hot sort of water. I tried it once, but it wasn't my thing. Erik loves the stuff though." he explained. ”Aha.” the bird said before turning to the elf. ”And why are you making his drinks and such like a servant? You’re a prince, not a pauper.” he asked and ayluin chuckled a bit for the first time since that talk. "I like doing it. Getting everything ready. And I am the first up and about. Why not? And I’m not a prince. You said it yourself, the king is not even my father." he reminded the phoenix. ”Ah yes, that. Well…you are a prince, but of the moonelves. This king and your parents were good friends once.” he said but stopped not wanting to say too much. Ayluin looked at them with some surprise. "You sound like you hate the highelf king. What did he do to you?" Ayluin asked genuinely curious.

Well, that is to say…hm. Lugh started as he found the best way to put this. But he was spared the trouble when a loud sound came from outside causing the elf to look out of the window. His gaze went around the area he could see, but he could find nothing that may have made that sound. With a shrug, Ayluin picked up the juice he had made himself and after grabbing a decorated bowl filled with water he walked with both to the living room. Lughnasadh had mentioned their preference for plain water and explained that for food he usually ate embers but faerie fire would do. Ayluin sat down on the couch while Lugh landed on the backrest and watched him. As always, as it was the least loud activity he could do while Erik slept, the elf turned on the television for now and would watch until his friend came downstairs too. At least, Ay still considered them friends and it looked like Erik did too, somewhat.

User Image

[With : Lugh] xxx

"Ay speaking"
User Image
’Lughnasadh’

-

-

PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2022 9:37 pm
x
x
x
x
тнυяsםαч, ғєвяυαяч ⑭тн

םαч ④ σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч ④⑨④
( ① чєαя, ④ мσитнs, ⑨ םαчs )

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

Katze Allemon-Schatten

Dapper Romantic

16,025 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2022 11:01 pm
Rhun Tolihzeh

User Image

My Card My Voice My Residence: 1203 Pasadena My Occupation: Cashier at Bookworm's
========================

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEPBEEPBEEPBEEPBEEP sounded the phone’s alarm at an ungodly hour. ”Turn that goddamn thing off or I swear…” Kro cursed at him from his “nest” i.e. the pillow on the other side of the bed. Who said this bird was spoiled? Erik mumbled something so garbled that not even Kro could translate as he attempted to turn the phone off without waking himself up. Alas, he knew himself well enough, and so last night he had made sure to leave his phone out of reach from the bed. Erik hauled himself out of bed and stumbled over to the table where his phone mocked him. ”Why did I get myself into this mess?” he whined as he stretched. ”Cause you’re a hot mess who likes to send mixed messages?” Kro shot back then flew to the patio door to be let out. ”Well thanks for calling me hot.”
”It’s just an expression. Get over yourself.”
Erik opened the door and they both stepped out. Kro soared high into the air before swooping and scaring the s**t out of a cardinal minding his own business in the air. Erik meanwhile lit up a cigarette and watched his annoying friend have his fun. ”But for real why am I doing this? It’s not like we’re an item, so why should I be doing s**t for Valentine’s Day. I shouldn’t even mention it, yet I do want to do something for him. s**t.” Though he hadn’t finished his cigarette yet, he was running out of time and needed to get s**t done, so he went ahead and dressed. Jeans, dark blue button up shirt with the sleeves rolled up above his elbows, and a wristband would be good enough. Not like they were going on a date or any bs like that. Once he was ready to get V-Day prep going, he called Kro in then shut the door and headed downstairs. Breakfast was going to be omelets and toast. Nothing super complicated, but he hadn’t gotten around to teaching Ay how to make omelets despite the elf being curious. To make sure it wasn’t lacking, he sauteed a bunch of vegetables and cooked them in with the eggs. He’d put ham and cheese in the middle. While he was working he turned the radio on and tuned in to something non-offensive, apparently 90’s alternative hits. Whatever, it would work. ”Should I bring it up to him if he doesn’t come down soon? That would be freaking awkward, but I don’t want s**t to get cold.” Hopefully Ay would be down soon so he didn’t have to make a decision.

========================
Gang: Kro Relationship Status: Mateless Mood: Willful denial Observing Other Corvids: Wardrobe
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2022 8:17 am
User Image
User Image

Ayluin was lying awake in his bed as he thought about his life since he left his home and came to Soleil. But none of it, not even his recent training with Driz in fighting, had been as strange to him as the past few days. Ever since they got intimate together that one night, the atmosphere could best be described as kind of awkward, or the moonelf thought that was the word. He himself had become more self-conscious whenever Erik was nearby and it almost felt like Erik was trying to avoid him. He sighed a bit but when he heard a sound from the room next to his, he looked at the door and sat up. At first he wondered who it could be, having become a little more cautious since the darker events he had experienced, but then he recognized Erik and Kro’s voice and relaxed, though he looked at the digital clock on his nightstand in surprise.

For a moment he thought he may have slept in longer due to having trouble catching his sleep the night before, but as the clock showed him it was Erik who was early today. Lughnasadh landed on his bed when Erik moved downstairs and looked up at his Master and charge. ”Isn’t he unusually early? Maybe he couldn’t sleep, much like you couldn’t so well. Yes, I noticed.” he spoke and then added the latter when he saw Ayluin’s questioning look. But the elf shook his head. "I don’t think so. Maybe he is going to work again. He has been doing that an awful lot lately." he corrected the Phoenix. For a moment he hesitated, looking at his bed. But deciding he wouldn’t fall asleep again anytime soon anyway, Ayluin got up as well and walked to his wardrobe.

After putting down clothes for the day, warm jeans, white shirt and a sky blue hoodie, he went to the connected bathroom. Due to his lightweight he barely made a sound. Ayluin took a warm shower, partly to wake himself up more it wasn’t a hot one, and then dried himself and put on the clothes. His hair took the longest to dry as usual, but the moonelf had learned to use a hairdryer by now, so it wasn’t as bad as it used to be. Lugh watched him as he went about getting ready for the day, still kind of puzzled by the weird machines this place had. It wasn’t extremely long after Erik went downstairs that Ayluin followed in his footsteps down the stairs. As he walked he was still working on his long hair, tying it in a ponytail so it was out of his face.

Ayluin had briefly entertained the thought of cutting it shorter, but in the end he couldn’t go through with it. ”You know, your people tend to braid their hair in different ways to deal with the long strands.” the phoenix offered some knowledge of the moonelves but Ayluin shrugged. "I don’t know how to braid it, no one ever taught me. So I will have to keep it to a ponytail." he replied. Lugh had to agree and nodded. It wasn’t like he could teach his prince, he lacked the hands for it. ”Still, if you ever can learn from someone, I am certain you would look great in the traditional braided styles.” he said confidently. Ayluin smiled and chuckled before softly caressing the bird’s chest just before he walked into the living room. He didn’t see Erik, but he could scent the delicious smell of fried eggs so he walked into the kitchen. "Goodmorning Erik, Mr. Kro. I hope you slept well." he said and smiled at them. He could have brought up the early wake up, but he decided to act as usual. Other than the change of feelings that he noticed, nothing else seemed to be obviously wrong.

User Image

[With : Erik, Kro, Lugh] xxx

[Thinking : I wonder if he has to work again.] xxx

"Ay speaking"
User Image
’Lughnasadh’

Katze Allemon-Schatten

-

-

Rhun Tolihzeh

3,600 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Team Edward 100

Katze Allemon-Schatten

Dapper Romantic

16,025 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2022 7:10 pm
Rhun Tolihzeh

User Image

========================

For once fate humored him. He was just about done fixing breakfast when Ay came into the kitchen. ”Good morning to you too. And Lugh. I slept alright, but you not so much, huh?” It didn’t take much studying to see that the elf looked kinda tired. ”Why don’t you go ahead and have a seat? I’m almost done with this and can’t say I’m going to need any help. What do you want to drink? We have, well, whatever you bought.” While he was waiting on a drink order he went ahead and set the table minimalist style with only the exact utensils they would need. ”At some point I really need to teach you how to make omelets, if you’re still interested, that is.” Yeah, that would be a sweet thing to do together on this Valentine’s Day that wasn’t really about romantic relationships yet was at the same time and hell if he could really explain how he felt. He wasn’t entirely sure what else they could do that would seem like friend stuff but also kinda qualify for the holiday, so he’d have to do some digging to get ideas. ”Is there anything else you want to learn? You might be surprised what skills I have and topics I know. Well, at least have a little skill and know something.” Should he mention it was a holiday today? Ay might have heard something about it on the street or on the tv, but if he didn’t know anything about it was Erik really willing to explain the nature of the day?

After messing with the eggs for a few moments he had just enough time to pull down some glasses, fix Ay’s drink, and bring it to the table before rushing off to tend to the toast. With it on the plates he went ahead and put some butter, jam/jelly/preserve/fruit thing, and a jar of nutella on the table to accompany it. ”Whoa s**t,” he muttered under his breath as he slipped on the floor and nearly faceplanted from trying to turn back to the stove too quickly. He slid the omelets onto their respective plates with perfect fluidity. Ay’s and Lugh’s plates were delivered first whilst Kro’s and his were delivered on the next go round. ”Hope you like it, I put green and red bell peppers, spring onions, mushrooms, sun-dried tomatoes, ham, and cheddar cheese in yours. Mine’s the spicy version. I don’t recommend you trying it unless you want to nearly breathe fire like you did last time.” Those weren’t bell peppers in his omelet nor was the cheese cheddar. Nope, he had used cayenne and ghost peppers (seeds included) and pepperjack cheese. Sometimes even he wondered how he had built up his tolerance this much but also was there a chance he was setting himself up for stomach problems in the future. Hopefully not. Couldn’t have been any worse than some of the stuff he lived off of when he was on the streets.

Kro cleared his throat and gave him an expectant look. ”Oh, right, forgot everyone else’s drinks. You go ahead and eat everyone. Means I won’t have to wait as long at the end.” That was something else he should probably fix at some point. Eating too fast wasn’t healthy and besides it made him really stand out in public, but it was just something he’d learned to do when he got tired of his sibs trying to steal off of his plate. They couldn’t steal what wasn’t there. He returned with two low-rimmed glasses of water for the birbs and nothing for himself. ”I’ll make some coffee later,” he explained.

========================
Gang: Ay and the birbs Relationship Status: Mateless Mood: Openly pleasant, silently confused Observing Other Corvids:

☼ Pasadena Housing District

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff