Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wood between the Worlds

Back to Guilds

An RP Guild, You can RP in different places! 

Tags: Role Play, worlds 

Reply One on One Rp's
Blessings of the Divine Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Jul 22, 2019 12:10 pm
GuenivereOrion

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Loki fallows behind the girls on horse back and nods."Sure thing my lady."He says with a smile before looking at the other girls."Is there any thing the other ladies of the court would like to have for dinner?"He asks the other girls as they reach the castle,and once there he got off his horse and once the girls got off he changed there cloths into beautiful gowns again.and smiles."My ladies please go relax till your dinner is ready."He says before bowing.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 22, 2019 3:13 pm
Pagan Yanik

Anne Marie Carper

The other women shook there head at loki on the offer of other foods and they all filed into the room as loki told them to relax until the dinner was ready, as the girls went into the main court she asked the men there,"Does anyone play?", and they bowed to her,"Of course Lady anne we can play you some songs", anne clasped her hands together in excitement,"Oh very good I would love to hear music...", as the men gathered up and began to play her some nice music the girls began to do a circle dance together and then they had some gentlemen and more women join until the whole floor was alive with dancing.  

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Jul 22, 2019 5:04 pm
GuenivereOrion

Loki could hear the music form his place in the kitchen and he couldn't help but laugh and he looks around him at the other cooks and he grins."Well we should get cooking we don't want to keep the ladies waiting."He says and the cooks all shout out."Yes sir."Before they start working on all kinds of foods and Loki focused on the cake and after about two hours food started to get brought out.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 22, 2019 7:28 pm
Pagan Yanik

Anne Marie Carper

Anne danced along with them all til she couldn't dance anymore and then loki came out with the meal and it was a grand meal with food for everyone and then some and there was a massive cake lovely and decorated and she gasped at the bounty of it all,"I love this it is the most remarkable of days...", she concluded and she goes over to loki and takes up his hand and tells him,"Thank you for blessing the day I could not have imagined anything better", she told him,"Lets us bring out the wine kegs and drink and be merry", she declared loudly to the room in which everyone agreed quickly and there was a lot of shouting and hoots and laughter of joy as the kegs were rolled in by hand and then began to pour from the spout as each person got there fill of drink and then Anne walked with loki to sit down and began to eat her meal and drink the wine feeling herself lost in the joy of banquet.  

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Jul 22, 2019 8:11 pm
GuenivereOrion

Loki smiles and bows his head to Anne."You are very welcome my lady do enjoy your food."He says before he grabs Noha and a few other men and they gathered instruments and Loki took a flute and put it to his lips as the others started to play and then he joined in before he started to sing then the others joined in as they kept playing and the others in the hall turned and listened there eyes closed and smiles on there faces.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 22, 2019 8:37 pm
Pagan Yanik

Anne Marie Carper

Anne began to drink on the wine feeling the affect of the acohol as she told loki resting her arm onto the table,'Ah yes....", she slurred as she heard the sound of the pagan music fill the air it had a rythemetic feeling to it as she continued to eat her meal but found herself swaying back and forth to the sound of the music. The other girls were already just as tipsy and the norweign women were giving soft chuckles at there drunk behaviors. When she had finished another class she couldnt contain the urge of dancing and she stood up aburtly and began to spin around in circles as the other girls began to do the same they all spun about hearing the sound of the music and laughing as anne found the whole world spinning with her with loki's voice in the background.  

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Jul 23, 2019 1:34 pm
GuenivereOrion

Loki smiles as he notices people getting up to dance and he stopped singing but the others kept playing and he walks up to the spinning Anne and takes her hand softly and starts to dance with her and leads her around the dance floor his moves in sink with the music and a grin on his face.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 23, 2019 3:27 pm
Pagan Yanik

Anne Marie Carper

Anne found herself laughing as Loki took up her hand and began to dance with her,"This is the best day of my life", she confessed to him in a low whisper,"I couldn't have asked for a better day", she told him as they continued to dance into the late night into which anne was really drunk as she clung to loki and told him to sit with her,"Where... is um...", she went about hiccuping and then snickered as each one came up... It seemed later into the night loki carried her up the stairs extremely intoxicated anne was whispering sweet loving messages into his ear,"Loki... would you do the honor of deflowering a maiden... such as myself...", she whispered finding herself nearing her door but wishing for them to head to his.  

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Aug 04, 2019 5:32 pm
GuenivereOrion

Loki was laughing and having fun and when Anne started to act off he told the others that he would take her to her room and sweeps her off her feet and starts carring her to her room till she spoke to him and he looks at her as he stops in the hallway.."If that is what my queen wants then I would be honored to do so."He says with a whisper before they appeared in his room.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 04, 2019 5:41 pm
Pagan Yanik

Anne Marie Carper

For the next several hours after teasing foreplay and love making lay an exhilarated and sleeping anne. Never had to known that loving a god would be this glorious in its own aspects and feeling herself finally waking in the early morning an hour before dawn she turned to cradle lokis face with tenderly love and joy,"You have been all that I could have ever wanted or needed... how could I have not known you really existed in my life..", she whispered finding herself nearly crying at her own fear,"Did you fortell this? That you would be here with me this human? Or is there a thing such as fate that brought us together?".  

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Aug 04, 2019 5:51 pm
GuenivereOrion

Loki was awake but acted like he was sleeping as Anne started talking and he opens his eyes and smiles at her."I didn't foresee any of this my lovely lady and fate is always in motion."He says reaching up and he softly touches her face."I fell in love with a beautiful human woman thats all I know."He says before pulling her down and kissing her gently."I hope I didn't go to rough with you last night."He says as he pulls her to him and holds her gently.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 04, 2019 6:00 pm
Pagan Yanik

Anne Marie Carper

Anne smiled shaking her head as she held him,"If you did I felt no pain", she confessed, looking about the sheets she was shocked,"Loki there is no blood on anywhere I am surprised...", she didn't think about him removing it himself being a god,"I hope I didn't make a mess last night..", she blushed holding her face with her hands as she hide from him,"Is it already morning? The night seemed not long enough..", she confessed in a small whisper.  

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Aug 04, 2019 6:06 pm
GuenivereOrion

Loki smiles and palyfully pokes her cheeks."Don't worry about it I took care of it there wasn't much at all."He says before putting a hand on her head."And don't worry you will be sleeping in my room form now on so we can go how offten you want."He says with a smile before he sits up."Oh can I ask you for a faver Anne,I don't know much about your marriage saramonies so could you help me with Noha and Joan's."  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 04, 2019 6:24 pm
Pagan Yanik

Anne Marie Carper

Anne's eyes got big and round as his comment as she hugged him tightly,"I'm so glad I can stay with you now", she whispered into his chest,"It was so lonely at night without you", she said sighing in relief as she sat up with him commenting,"Most of our people get married in the spring only because that is when the local marriages were we would do them mainly in unison cause the local priest would come by and marry us on May day the bride is usually asked to have a dowger but since Joan's father died in the pillaging her mother will not ask for such things", she told him,"But royal marriages I have been told can be whenever because the king has the time and money to do so", she commented,"Though I am sure joan would like a wedding usually the bride will get wed in her best gown and then the local priest will bless there marriage of the holy matrimony of god", she told him solemnly,"But since you are the god now loki I am sure they will just come forward with you and have you bless there marriage in a small ceremony and I can let you know the words of these for I was there when my eldest cousin was wed and sent to live in Sussex", she told him smiling,"Joan said that noah's doesnt mind because his people have different customs then ours but he wanted to make sure she was happy about it", she told him,"There is usually a small feast if one can afford it at the persons home and I am sure we can send them off with a banquet", confessed anne,"Noah said he wishes to take her to his homelands and show her his parents before they all make the trip back over Loki did you know your people are starting to come over but most will be settling over later next spring and building new homes near our castle", anne sighed with excitement,"It will be like a real kingdom I hope you will be happy loki", she said cheerfully.  

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Aug 04, 2019 6:35 pm
GuenivereOrion

Loki smiles."I am sorry you felt so lonely you should have told me I whould have moved you sooner."He says softly before listing to her little story and he nods."We will see them off right I want the people who serve me and live under me to be the happiest people on this world."He says as he stands up and looks towards her with a grin."I want you to go get Joan for me once she is awake I have some things I wish to ask her."He says with a grin."There wedding will be one to remember."He says before leaning down and kissing Anne."It would seem we have a lot to do."He says with a grin.  
One on One Rp's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games