Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Revolution

Back to Guilds

A literate and semi-literate Naruto-based role playing guild. Active in 2024! 

Tags: Naruto, Roleplay, Boruto, Shinobi, Ninja 

Reply โ—„ ๅตโ•‘ ๐“๐“ป๐“ช๐“ผ๐“ฑ๐“ฒ๐“ฐ๐“ช๐“ด๐“พ๐“ป๐“ฎ โ†ฌ สœษชแด…แด…แด‡ษด sแด›แดส€แด
โšก || The Spire 2.0 [ Kage's Office ] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 52 53 54 55 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Regenki

Versatile Tactician

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2019 12:02 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

The dangerously close proximity of the semi-atomic blast concluding in the Arashigakure CORE Compound puts The Spire at tremendous risk. The intense tremors and thrown debris will severely weaken the structural integrity of several of the floors of the ten-story building, As the explosions conclude there, this entire building will inevitably topple in the direction of the massive smoldering crater left where the CORE Compound once was.

___youwillknownihilism
Kumurai Kaicho
NecroPlant

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2019 1:10 pm

Upon Arrival, Jay and Jeon were both quite happy to come upon a whole new spire already having been completed by Cerno and Hino, using earth and metal in tandem to rebuild. Now, there was just the matter of repopulating the building. Greatly appreciated was the fact that all the scrolls survived, but they still had a lot of files and the like scattered to the winds and otherwise exploded. Jay and Jeon both ascended the stairs, checking over everything with eyes attuned to detail. Upon reaching the top, they both went out the window to go and check on the Core Compound. [exit]
""

___youwillknownihilism

Over Yandere

Obsessive Lover

9,150 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2019 5:50 pm
User ImageUser Image
Another compliment to feed Yuno's already over-sized ego. It was a nice change of pace that somebody was actually recognizing her greatness. "Congrats.. hopefully you don't get stuck picking up trash or cleaning up graffiti like I did." There was a hint of anger in Yuno's voice as she spoke. She was actually still fairly burned up about the whole ordeal with Kenshin even after three months away from it all. As they walked up the steps to the kage's office Yuno couldn't help but notice that things looked different. Just what on earth had occurred within the village? The gates had looked off too. When they finally reached the top Yuno shot a quick glance to her Father's office only to see that the door was firmly shut. "Hey! is my father even actually in the village? He didn't greet me at the gates... again."

""
Current Theme: Horns

๐Ÿกโ•‘ CHAKRAx 0,490/ 0,490 x ๐Ÿกโ•‘ STAMINAx 0,340/ 0,340 x ๐Ÿกโ•‘ ACx 3,850 x ๐Ÿกโ•‘ RYOx 1,500
๐Ÿกโ•‘ ARASHIGAKUREx ๐Ÿกโ•‘ GENINx ๐Ÿกโ•‘ D-RANKx ๐Ÿกโ•‘ NINJUTSU / BLOODLINEx

[ Profile Link ]

COMBAT DATA

๐Ÿก Base D.R. ๐Ÿก
โ”Œโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”
+00 Strength || +03 Speed || +00 Reflex || +00 Fortitude
โ””โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”˜

๐Ÿกโ•‘ Activations Used
      Activation One [ Rank ]
      Activation Details
      Activation DR: [ +0 Strength || + 0 Speed || +0 Reflex || +0 Fortitude ] โ†ต

Activation Two [ Rank ]
      Activation Details

Activation Three [ Rank ]
      Activation Details

๐Ÿกโ•‘ Ongoing Techniques
      Active Tech One [ Rank ]
      Technique Details

Active Tech Two [ Rank ]
      Technique Details

Active Tech Three [ Rank ]
      Technique Details

๐Ÿกโ•‘ Combat Passives
      โ—
      โ—
      โ—
      โ—
      โ—

NON-COMBAT DATA

๐Ÿกโ•‘ Mission Information
      Mission Title [ Rank ]
      Mission Details

Mission Title [ Rank ]
      Mission Details

Mission Title [ Rank ]
      Mission Details

๐Ÿกโ•‘ Non-Combat Passives
      โ— Learn one [1] additional ninjutsu.
      โ— Learn one [1] additional bloodline technique.
      โ—
      โ— Text Here

๐Ÿกโ•‘ Jutsu Learned
      โ— Text Here
      โ— Hard Physical
      โ— Soft Physical
      โ— Text Here

๐Ÿกโ•‘ OOC
      Notes:

Daisuke Kaicho
___youwillknownihilism
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2019 6:47 pm
User ImageUser Image

Worry flashing across her face at the grim possible future of picking up trash. Freya subtly shook her head and kinda spoke under her breath. "Ohh... I really hope that doesn't happen..." Walking up the steps after Yuno, Freya slowly regained her composure. A few moments later the two would be standing in front of a reception desk. Still trying to piece together things about Yuno and her last name, as she mentioned her father. Again Freya put it on the back burned. "Oh and if possible. I need to report to Kenshin about becoming a genin and applying for the police force!" She's speak up after Yuno questioned about her father.

Over Yandere

Daisuke Kaicho

Dangerous Prophet

3,725 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

___youwillknownihilism

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2019 3:40 pm
Cerno set her eyes upon the daughter of Jay and Mizuki Park when she made it to the top of the spire, at her newly picked out Oakwood desk and comfortable chair. She could very well be the leader herself, sitting beside a closet. She clapped her hands when she saw her. "Oh, little Son Yuno, back from wherever Jay sent you for your grounding, I see?" she poked not immediately answering her question as the blue eyed, soft skinned woman looked over to the other girl as well. Her mind was buzzing suddenly, but she remained carefully quiet nonetheless. "Police force, eh? Last I was told by my associates Kenshin was on his way out the village. If you report to the CORE building out back someone will be there to meet you before you could even get five steps in, count them, and you could talk to them about a promotion test or something to that effect, or you can wait on Lord Jeon-Gyeon or Lord Jay to show up. They're out and about, and have been for quite a while actually. Hopefully you aren't getting into any trouble..." she mused to both of them... and her tone seemed almost knowing. That damn sparkle in her eye was incredibly telling. She wasn't just a secretary at all.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2019 6:32 pm
User ImageUser Image
Yuno clicked her teeth at the comment about her grounding. "I was away training in the sage lands" she lied pointlessly. Well maybe not entirely pointlessly, perhaps she would save some face in front of Freya. Not to mention it was half true, she did train while there just not in anything new. As for the comment about getting into trouble that much she could truthfully cop to not doing. "Since you're soooooo nosy in my affairs I guess I can tell you that I simply stopped to study some genjutsu before coming here." A truthful statement even if she should have come straight to the office. Her emerald eyes then turned to Freya, "If you're going to CORE's HQ I think this will be where we part ways since there's nothing there for me. If I get assigned a real mission I'll come find you though."

""

๐Ÿกโ•‘ CHAKRAx 0,490/ 0,490 x ๐Ÿกโ•‘ STAMINAx 0,340/ 0,340 x ๐Ÿกโ•‘ ACx 3,850 x ๐Ÿกโ•‘ RYOx 1,500
๐Ÿกโ•‘ ARASHIGAKUREx ๐Ÿกโ•‘ GENINx ๐Ÿกโ•‘ D-RANKx ๐Ÿกโ•‘ NINJUTSU / BLOODLINEx

[ Profile Link ]

COMBAT DATA

๐Ÿก Base D.R. ๐Ÿก
โ”Œโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”
โ””โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”˜

๐Ÿกโ•‘ Activations Used
      Activation One [ Rank ]
      Activation Details

Activation Two [ Rank ]
      Activation Details

Activation Details

Active Tech One [ Rank ]
      Technique Details

Active Tech Two [ Rank ]
      Technique Details

Technique Details

๐Ÿกโ•‘ Combat Passives
      โ—
      โ—
      โ—
      โ—
      โ—

NON-COMBAT DATA

Mission Title [ Rank ]
      Mission Details

Mission Title [ Rank ]
      Mission Details

Mission Title [ Rank ]
      Mission Details

โ—
      โ— Text Here

๐Ÿกโ•‘ Jutsu Learned
      โ— Text Here
      โ— Hard Physical
      โ— Soft Physical
      โ— Text Here

๐Ÿกโ•‘ OOC
      Notes:

Daisuke Kaicho
___youwillknownihilism
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Over Yandere

Obsessive Lover

9,150 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Contributor 0

HeadlessKoko

Invisible Regular

12,125 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2019 3:13 pm
Bells rung gently as Kagerou stepped forward to the receptionist's desk, their sound mingling with the various other noises of busy activity, including the farewells of two faces she recognized. One, Freya, who she had spoken to. In passing, Kagerou gave Freya a friendly smile. The other, Yuno, who Kagerou didn't know personally, but who she had heard about. She also offered Yuno a smile while on her way to the front desk.

Upon reaching her destination, Kagerou spoke gently but to the point. "Since I don't have a direct superior to report to, I've come to request permission to complete B-rank and possibly A-rank missions at the hospital. Additionally, I would like to handle some personal matters outside of the village, so, on top of asking for permission for a temporary leave, I was wondering if there were any solo missions I could complete while I was outside."
โฆโฆโฆโฆโฆโฆโฆ โฆโฆโฆโฆโฆโฆ

เฎ โ™ช~โ™ซ-~โ™ซโ™ชโ™ซ~~-โ™ชโ™ชโ™ซ โง a c t i v e s โ˜™ โ™ซโ™ชโ™ช-~~โ™ซโ™ชโ™ซ~-โ™ซ~โ™ช เฎ

. . .

เฎ โ™ช~โ™ซ-~โ™ซโ™ชโ™ซ~~-โ™ชโ™ชโ™ซ โง c h a k r a โ˜™ โ™ซโ™ชโ™ช-~~โ™ซโ™ชโ™ซ~-โ™ซ~โ™ช เฎ

Chakra Pool: 1055/1055
Stamina Pool: 725/725

เฎ โ™ช~โ™ซ-~โ™ซโ™ชโ™ซ~~-โ™ชโ™ชโ™ซ โง p a s s i v e s โ˜™ โ™ซโ™ชโ™ช-~~โ™ซโ™ชโ™ซ~-โ™ซ~โ™ช เฎ

___youwillknownihilism

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2019 3:10 pm

Cerno was about to jokingly reply to Yuno when Kagerou came in and walked to the front of the desk, all but requiring attention be centered on her. "I think I see why Jay hates when people do this so much now. At any rate, I probably don't have the authority to say yes or no to any of these things buuuut... how about we just call it square and say you can do some B ranked missions. As far as leaving the village goes, I'm going to recommend you do not. We have been under attack, and have sent a response out as well. It wouldn't be safe for you to go on your own, Kagerou. But if you cannot wait, I suppose I can give you the OK and let the Kage know you're out."

___youwillknownihilism

HeadlessKoko

Invisible Regular

12,125 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2019 11:38 pm
Kagerou physically backed up a step when she saw the receptionist's expression and realized that she had actually interrupted. She had thought the two before her had been finished but... she supposed that was what she got for jumping to conclusions. Her smooth entrance was ruined by her own folly. In embarrassment, she scratched her cheek. What could she do but smile at her own mistake?

After waiting for the secretary to finish, Kagerou tilted her head and admitted, "Apologies, Ms. Cerno. I'll be more careful from now on." Her head straightened and the hand scratching her cheek lowered. "And thank you for your permission. I'll be careful, both inside and out of the village. Then... Sorry again for interrupting, I'll take my leave now."

The secretary was probably busy. Kagerou didn't burden her with any more details or tally around any longer than she needed to, giving a short nod of farewell before turning around and leaving for the next person to handle their business.

Kagerou noted, Certainly, she was curious about their whereabouts, but didn't feel like it was appropriate to ask.

Exit to Hospital

เฎ โ™ช~โ™ซ-~โ™ซโ™ชโ™ซ~~-โ™ชโ™ชโ™ซ โง a c t i v e s โ˜™ โ™ซโ™ชโ™ช-~~โ™ซโ™ชโ™ซ~-โ™ซ~โ™ช เฎ

. . .

เฎ โ™ช~โ™ซ-~โ™ซโ™ชโ™ซ~~-โ™ชโ™ชโ™ซ โง c h a k r a โ˜™ โ™ซโ™ชโ™ช-~~โ™ซโ™ชโ™ซ~-โ™ซ~โ™ช เฎ

Chakra Pool: 1055/1055
Stamina Pool: 725/725

เฎ โ™ช~โ™ซ-~โ™ซโ™ชโ™ซ~~-โ™ชโ™ชโ™ซ โง p a s s i v e s โ˜™ โ™ซโ™ชโ™ช-~~โ™ซโ™ชโ™ซ~-โ™ซ~โ™ช เฎ

___youwillknownihilism

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2019 9:08 am
User ImageUser Image

So she was the daughter of the Kage after all. Confirming Yuno's identity to herself Freya smiled and clap her hands together, holding them together. "Thank you so much miss Onee-san!" Her tone cheerful she'd direct her thanks to the lady she didn't know the name of. Yuno clicking her tongue pretty much at the same time Freya was giving her thanks, Freya didn't really understand the nuance of the conversation. Though she'd act impressed when Yuno mentioned training in the land of sages. Freya was familiar with the land but pretended she wasn't. Yuno suggesting that the two split off from each other Freya sadden before perking up at the mention of a mission.

"Oh I know!" Rummaging around in a back pouch Freya retrieved a small scroll. Holding it in one hand the palm of her other hand pressed against it. Chakra imbuing her hand for a moment, she'd pull her hand away leaving fuuin inscriptions upon the scroll along with another particular seal. "Here! I call it a scroll phone. You can used this to send me a message or contact me when you wanna do a mission together or if you just wanna talk." Giving her the run down on how to use the scroll phone. Yuno didn't really need to know the fuuin itself but only how to operate it. Handing the scroll over Freya notice Kagerou smile at her and gave the woman a wave. "Okay I'll be on my way now~ Bye bye!" Feeling if she had finally made a friend in so long Freya waved good bye as she'd make her exit. How annoying, Freya could puke right about now.

Techs used:
Scroll Communication Technique
FTG Inscription placement

Over Yandere
Please see Scroll Communication Technique for more details on how to use.

Daisuke Kaicho

Dangerous Prophet

3,725 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

soulcatcher77

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2019 5:00 pm

User Image

__Maric strided into the kage's office brimming with a sense of pride. Here he was at long last! An academy graduate about to receive his handband and finally start his training. Just in time too so that he can put all those degenerates who attacked his god saved home on a cross. While passing two young women on their way Maric made sure to advert his eyes so as to not dilute the honor of such pure women with his lustful gaze, until of course he bumped right into the secretary's desk. His embarrassment wasn't over this was practically nonexistent however when compared to his dismay over him finding out that the secretary was a female. Eyes averted to the side as he did with the previous two girls, Maric struggled to give a solider's salute through a beet red face. "Ah!.. Reporting for duty.. miss. I was told I could receive my headband here."

___youwillknownihilism

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2019 1:47 pm

Cerno pouted at Yuno, brow furrowed and everything, as she remembered what she'd said. "Don't be sour, imouto. I was only teasing. I'm glad you're back. This village needs lightening up. Lot of drama been happening. Your pa and ma will probably be upset with me for telling you this..." she began leaning forward and beckoning her to come closer. "We got attacked by TWO demons while you were out." She winked, then leaned back. "I hear tell it was an attack from outside-" she would say, cut off by another figure appearing before her.

Irritation once again spiked as he walked right into her desk. "Seriously? How do you even make a mistake like that. And what are you so embarrassed about? Have you never SEEN a girl?" she teased crudely. "If you can't even look at me, why should I give you a headband?" Secretly she was enjoying her time playing leader, as she always did, but even so she had to maintain a hard exterior for the people. Jeon wouldn't have it any other way.

___youwillknownihilism

Over Yandere

Obsessive Lover

9,150 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2019 3:50 pm
User ImageUser Image
Quick to take the scroll, Yuno looked over the fuuin markings with a bit of amazement. They hadn't even covered fuuinjutsu in a non academic matter during her courses. It would seem that Freya was someone of relative talent. A smile grew across Yuno's face as she made the decision to keep Freya in mind for when she needed something. "I''ll be sure to give you a ring~" she spoke in a way that sounded almost like her mother's voice. While pocketing the scroll it was then that Kagerou barged her way up to Cerno's desk.

Yuno became fairly irritated with the interruption. Not because it took up Cerno's time and was generally rude, but because she was trying to talk. At least Cerno had the gumption to comment on the rudeness. However Yuno had to raise a brow at the mention of the village being under attack in the recent past. Her thoughts kept her from bad mouthing Kagerou. Just what the hell happened while I was gone? It must have been fairly serious judging by the new materials now coating the the office and the gates. Her mind raced with questions about the whole ordeal. So preoccupied in thought was she that she barely noticed Freya and Kagerou leaving. She was only interrupted from her thoughts by Cerno saying she was only teasing and beckoning her closer; to which Yuno of course approached the desk and leaned in. She loved gossip. When Cerno finally dropped the bomb Yuno's eyes went wide with shock. Two demons? Like the thing insider her father and aunt? It might have been from foreigners too? Her mind raced as she processed the information. Had her father grounded her so she wouldn't be present for the attack? Were they at war now? It was something to find out.. but before she could do anything to address her many questions they were interrupted yet again.

This time it was by a boy a couple years older than herself. His face was beet red and he was struggling to talk to Cerno. Yuno giggled contemptuously as she studied him. "What's the matter neophyte, do you think big sis is cute?" She too was clearly mocking him.

""

๐Ÿกโ•‘ CHAKRAx 0,425/ 0,425 x ๐Ÿกโ•‘ STAMINAx 0,275/ 0,275 x ๐Ÿกโ•‘ ACx 3,850 x ๐Ÿกโ•‘ RYOx 1,500

[ Profile Link ]

COMBAT DATA

๐Ÿก Base D.R. ๐Ÿก

๐Ÿกโ•‘ Activations Used
      Activation One [ Rank ]
      Activation Details

Activation Two [ Rank ]
      Activation Details

Activation Details

Active Tech One [ Rank ]
      Technique Details

Active Tech Two [ Rank ]
      Technique Details

Technique Details

๐Ÿกโ•‘ Combat Passives
      โ—
      โ—
      โ—
      โ—
      โ—

NON-COMBAT DATA

Mission Title [ Rank ]
      Mission Details

Mission Title [ Rank ]
      Mission Details

Mission Title [ Rank ]
      Mission Details

โ—
      โ— Text Here

๐Ÿกโ•‘ Jutsu Learned
      โ— Text Here
      โ— Hard Physical
      โ— Soft Physical
      โ— Text Here

๐Ÿกโ•‘ OOC
      Notes:

Daisuke Kaicho
___youwillknownihilism
soulcatcher77
Quote:
Quote:

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2019 6:01 pm

User Image

__A distraught mess Maric stuttered to come back with a retort at his shaming when the green haired enchantress also joined in on the frey.Tch.. impossible! I am attacked on two fronts?! "Well I uhh.. it is not my place to say such things. There are rules, regulations, and uh.." Desperately his mind fought for an answer that would somehow win him his prize, and yetย  deep down in his heart of hearts Maric knew the siren secretary was correct! How could a knight such as him join battle against a womanly adversary WHILE also upholding up their honor?! Forsooth his ninja days would be put to an end before they even arrived!

Or would they? In that moment of bitter desperation he was struck by a fantastical sort of ideas. The kind that win wars. Reaching into his pocket the boy pulled out a medium sized locket from his birth home, gold in color and adorned with intricate patterns. But most importantly Socketed with a mirror that he used to indirectly make eye contact with both of the lovely ladies. A quick cough and his composure was regained enough to find his voice. "I may have weaknesses yes but I also possess the wit to overcome them! I implore miss, may you bequeath to me my right to defend both of your honors with holy fire!"

___youwillknownihilism

Over Yandere

soulcatcher77

___youwillknownihilism

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2019 1:01 pm

Cerno peered over her desk at the scroll as Yuno read over it before her, giving little reaction in her face as she did so but still all the more surprised that Freya was capable of such incredibly complex seals. And, what was that..? A Flying Thunder God seal? Cerno had to fight against the urge to snatch up the scroll herself, and rather than go forward with THAT idea she kept her attention on the new boy for now. "Kid, there are no rules against saying someone is cute, so long as you do it with a bit of tact. Much less rules against LOOKING at people. Jesus. I know you. Maric, I have your dossier already. Let's hope you get some gumption," she continues teasing, reaching for the black forehead protector and tossing it to him, leaning back and folding her fingers on the desk. "If you're hurting for something to do, I'll suggest you learn some useful jutsu and get to some of the missions that need doing." With that, she would hold a rather amused look on her face, but also like if he didn't need anything else he could go.

โ—„ ๅตโ•‘ ๐“๐“ป๐“ช๐“ผ๐“ฑ๐“ฒ๐“ฐ๐“ช๐“ด๐“พ๐“ป๐“ฎ โ†ฌ สœษชแด…แด…แด‡ษด sแด›แดส€แด

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 52 53 54 55 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games