Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wood between the Worlds

Back to Guilds

An RP Guild, You can RP in different places! 

Tags: Role Play, worlds 

Reply Anime Rp's
Rosario Vampire: Yokia Academy Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 89 90 91 92 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2017 5:32 pm
PeachesDarkSide
EightBitEel
Guenivere ORion

Amaralysa

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Atazoth's eyes open when he hears another girl freaking out and he sits up looking down upon Kendra and some other girl who looked like she had just been though a blender with ripped cloths and hair all over the place and he grins."So the sex fends are still running around i see."He says with a laugh the girl may have done his job for him with that little display."What do you think my dear pet."He says as Cerberus lands behind him."I dont know master the girl seems a little dense as for the other one,do you want me to keep an eye on her?"She asks and he looks back at her and grins."No no i dont think we will need to do that but if she talks I will rip out her tongue,but just to make sure."He says as he fades away and reappears in front of Maeve a look in his eyes that would freeze hell its self and a grin that would make any being shiver."You seem to have stumbled onto my little play thing."He says coldly as he starts walking towards her."I do hope you can keep what miss Kendra is to you're self my dear."He says leaning into whisper in her ear."I would hate to have to do something to your beautiful figure of yours.."He then turns away and starts walking and Cerberus appears next to him with a big smile and a little wave."Bye bye beautiful."She says blowing a kiss.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2017 7:04 pm
GuenivereOrion

EightBitEel

PaganYanik

Amaralysa

Maeve

On her way to the dorm she was side tracked again by the same guy. This time he appeared right directly in her face. Well hello! If you wanted to talk to me your should have just asked. The look on your face is telling me you have something important to say....hummm. He started to speak about his play toy and her stomach turned and her body got hot. With out showing her temper she reply's. Oh so it was your bright idea to bring a helpless human into our world. Now i understand the confused look that girls face. She really has no idea where she is!! I ask you, "hair like a fresh snow fall, and eye dreamy but dark like black holes that would steal the weakest of souls." Why would you want to play with her. She is human which makes her easily manipulated and they can be fun to throw trickery at......but they are relatively boring Noticing the annoyance she has created she decided to play with him a little more. She leans a little closer to get a better feel of what powers he may hold and gave a little power shove back. Nothing big just a bubble shield that damped his mojo a little. "yep he noticed" After proving herself no easy target she leaned further in to his personal space and smiles her arched grin. haha I know what you are. That young sexy face dont fool me. How old are you really? haha Another giggle louder then the last is let out willingly. And as for you last question love I do not wish ruin my last year of fun. grabbing his pinky she crosses hers with his. I pinky promise I will not ruin your fun. Now I sure hope you wont ruin mine. Pulling away he turn to whisper he warning in her ear. Oh she is pleased with is closeness. As he turns to walk away she places her best s**t eating great and replies. oh love that sounds like a swell idea. I dont like it gentle. She goes to leave she hears a female voice and buy beautiful. She happily curtsies and excepts the complement with a flirty giggle. "BYE" As she turns around and continues walked. She is torn. Oh why a human. They ruin everything. Now I have no choice. I have to to watch her back, but who is going to watch mine. That guys almost threw me off my game. Why does the evil one's have to be so good looking. Filling confused and just ill she changed her mine. "I am going to need that cold shower after all"  

PeachesDarkSide

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2017 7:21 pm
PeachesDarkSide
Guenivere ORion

Atazoth stops and turns to face Maeve again a grin on his face as he listens to her."My my so full of questions."He says taking just a step towards her he appeared be fore her again his face just a inch or so form hers his eyes locked onto hers."I have lived more life times then the whole of this school,but to put it simple terms i am over four thousand years old."He says as he changes into his true form his horns grew and his black wings sprout form his back."Maybe if your good ill play with you next."He says as his right hand runs down her cheek a hand that was a black as the void,Cerberus puffed up her cheeks and walks up behind Atazoth."Master you only need one toy mmmmeeee."She says and he looks back at her and grins.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2017 8:08 pm
GuenivereOrion

EightBitEel

PaganYanik

Amaralysa

Maeve

Walking again toward the dorm. Oh please no more for today!! Once she finally made it inside the door up the stars to her room she let out a sigh of relief. She made it.. Standing at the door flashes of this guy go through her head. He showed me his true form. HAHA well now she knew two secrets. Involving two different people that are not even suppose to be at this school. Funny how you can just forge some paperwork and come back. Shaking her head to clear her thoughts she walks right in to her room and hears someone in the shower. Great and this day started out so great now I have to wait here all hot a bothered.  

PeachesDarkSide

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2017 8:34 pm

Kendra V. Khian

Kendra found that she was trying to finish listening to her epic music but was once again confronted by someone else she turned just barely hearing the girl saying something about turning some guy down,"Wait was he?..", she barely got to finish as the girl grabbed her much to her bewilderment and confusion as she was screamed at for being human,"Yes I...", she stops watching as the girl huffs off rather upset her head spinning kendra lets out a low whistle,"Oh boy abunch of freaks here for sure...", she mummbles trying not to judge a book by its cover but today she had been inapproiately sniffed at screamed at and poked while she watched an assortment of students sniff the air as well thinking back to that guy and the girl she just encountered she really wondered if she waass in a school of monsters,"I suppose it might be possible but nah..", she gave herself a slight chuckle heading to a lower floor of a girls dorm,"There is nooo way", she smiled,"That stuffs only in fairytales", she opens her dorm room to find it empty and wondereds when her roomie would show up,"I guess i'll see my new room mate later for now!", she plops down on her bed cracks open her labtop and smiles as she loads her computer screen,"Let me Leauge it up!!".

Pagan Yanik

PeachesDarkSide

Pacwick

PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2017 8:41 pm
PaganYanik

EightBitEel

Ahri

Ahri was humming so little song she made up as she exits the shower hot and steamy it was as she straps on some rather skimpy lacey underwear and towel drying her hair until it was ruffled and crazed as she had tooken out her braid earlier, humming as she entered the room to find a rather surprising specimen whom had ripped clothing revealing a rather busty upfront and pigtails that looked like a slight tug could loosen,"Hello", she remarked rather seductively as her eyes flashed and she stood in the door way of the bathroom with one hand planted firmly on her hip while the other hand moved about her mouth it's fingers playing with her lips,"You must be my new room mate", she remarked with a smirk her tails and ears where deployable as they swayed behind her as she strides up to her new room mate brushing past her slightly as she did with a side ways glance she goes to plant her bottom down on her bed looking up the girl tails enclosed around her ears perked up and out as she leans back on her hands she asks calmly,"My name is Ahri care to tell me yours?".

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

PeachesDarkSide

PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2017 9:24 pm
GuenivereOrion

Pacwick

PaganYanik

Amaralysa

Maeve

I guess while my roommate is in the show I will go ahead and unpack. The unpacking process for was always quick. unzipping the 4 bags. My mom always over packs. she started grabbing things she will need for the show and hanging a few shirts and jackets she wishes to wear. sprays some wrinkled spray on them a little tug poof the wrinkles are gone. ahhh I love quick fixes. Now to set out my favorite short skirts and long socks. . She then shoves the rest still in the bags in the drawers. She grabs her phone plops on the bed and begins to text her mother. Forget calling after my day she will know I have been up to no good. Forgetting she was not along she hears the shower head turn off right as she got done speaking. ehhhhh I hope she didnt hear that. Looking back at her phone she starts typing away a generic message. Hi mom I'm at school. yes I have been good. No I wont do anything you would not do. I will call you tomorrow about my schedule. Thanks for the clothing and btw tell dad I understand now what he meant about the differences between this school and human schools. hahaha she laughs to herself. I bet that gets him in trouble. with that she shuts her phone and hears the door open from the bathroom. Well now that would have to be the best looking thing I have seen today. she was not quite sure what she was. She had hears and an awesome tail that you would think she would step on but it curled and waves around her body. Hugh oh yes It looks like we are indeed room mates. she stood up to walk over to her and shake her hand. Im Maeve. You are the more delectable creature I have seen today. Thanks for not being a org or nasty looking bee. yuck. My day has been a roller coaster. standing there she notice the girls is looking at her body as if it had a story to tell. Oh ya I started my fun year off a little early. I think I like the look. hahaha what you think. should we dress like this the whole school year!!  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2017 6:47 am
PeachesDarkSide

Guenivere ORion

Atazoth and Cerberus appear above the girls dorms Atazoth looks down at the building he had returned to his more human form."Cerberus send your pets to find both of the girls I want to know every thing about them,any thing i can use to bend them to my will.The human girl will be easy but the other one may prove to be fun Hexenbiests I believe the term is called."He says and Cerberus looks at him."What is that master?"She asks and he grins."Think of them as a form of witch,what you have seen is her human appearance but under her sexy figure lays something far more unsettling,the are strong in there own right but i have broken her kind before.Sex drives them on but they can be over used to the point they crave only one person and will do any thing for that one person even give up there own life."He says grinning as his eyes narrow."Now send your little pets down there and sniff them out find any and all you can about them."He says as the little puppy mittens on her hands fade away and head down towards the girls rooms.

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2017 3:55 pm

Sinbad comes though the gates on his skateboard he was late thanks to some crap he had to deal with and he was tankful that he was here a smile on his face as he looks up at the school."Damn its good to be back."He says before jumping off his board and it disappears and he starts to dance to his music and he was singing as well as he moves though the students who waved to him as he passes,in short Sinbad was one of the more popular guys on school grounds some say on the level of Leo and Zero and most girls even though Darrick was petty cute.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2017 10:28 pm
User ImageUser Image

"Indeed, you are most likely right miss Susu. I am glad for your company nevertheless",Saeran replied warmly with slight relief in his voice. He did not really want to be left to the metaphorical wolves and her words on his sister made sense which soothed him if only slightly. He watched as she once again checked her phone and couldn't help but feel concern at her huffed musings. "Is everything alright Miss Susu?" ,He asked after a moment.

He nodded to her with a smile. " I suppose, My father would have as well... Shall we go to the cafeteria as it seems we have lost Atazoth?"

p.s Lunae be rewritten tommorrow gaia glitched and I lost all of it and as it was almost 2 and half large paragraphs I got a bit steamed and couldnt rewrite it tonight plus I need to go to bed so night everyone  

Amaralysa

Memorable Shapeshifter

20,400 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Hand in the Cookie Jar 100
  • Generous 100

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2017 6:35 am
PaganYanik

Pacwick

PeachesDarkSide

Ahri

Ahri mused up at her new room mate she found her rather interesting,"I fear if we do we wont be able to beat people off us", she gave a soft chuckle,"It will be hard enough when we are fully clothed", she stands up strutting towards her dressed on her side of the room and picking out a small kimono like robe to place over her as she tied the sash she asked,"I know the rules require me to keep my true identity a secret but perhaps.. if you dont mind I can be loose here in the comfort of my room?", she asked her eyes twinkling slightly,"I highly doubt that you will ever have a problem with that either way", she smiled as she crawled back onto her bed she flopped down stomach first lifting her chin with her hands while her legs slightly kicked back and forth behind her,"So you wish to tell me about your eventful experience?".

PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2017 6:54 am
Pacwick

PaganYanik

PeachesDarkSide

Amaralysa

Jack Frost

normally he would have rode the north wind coming in but he decided to play it safe and take the bus he steps off hood covering his face staff in hand the only thing he would ever need as the winter guardian looked up amused at the proceeding school they offered him a teaching position but he refused and told them he rather come in as a student they made him a permanent senior having came the pass 2 years and watching as the younger class men began to unfold before his very eyes,"I suppose this year will be no different though I will see a new group set off to graduate", he mumbles to himself. He walks toward the school barefooted he hadn't owned shoes in years and he only wore the school uniform with his modified hoodie over it once the actual school year started it was troublesome to wear shoes.. and ever chance he had he planned on taking them off. Pausing at the entrance and reading the sign he was silent as the snow he made as he managed to walk through even though his staff would be an eyesore or possible event for explaining many people ignored him. He felt that was the best way he enjoyed the events where he interacted with everyone but he would have preferred any of these guys when they were in elementary school, though the monsters young generations are well regarded and protected so he wasn't really allowed to be around them without the school boards consent. He supposed in his eyes hanging around people the technical same age as him was better than anything. He looks up making his way towards the office as he walks in the receptionist smiles,"Welcome back Mr. Frost you here for your classes and information", he nods while she grabs his information,"Your dorm has all the supplies you will need and the school has placed you in with your favorites as you requested", he smiled,"thank you", he pauses as she hands him a small trinket and he sighs as he takes note of the chain frowning he clips it into the notch of his staff and watches the staff shrink to a rather tiny miniature of it while he wore the necklace around his neck he stuffed his un occupied hands in his pockets the other holding his information by his side as he heads towards the males dorms.

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2017 7:01 am

PaganYanik

EightBitEel

Amaralysa

-Eri-

Eri smiled at zero blushing when he held her face with his hand but when he reached for the necklace and got shocked she gasped and smacked his hand away,"Dont!!!", she said looking up rather worried,"You cant take it off it is suppose to conceal my powers...", she stated quietly,"Its for the best....", she looked up at him feeling guilty that she got onto him about the whole necklace thing,"I'm sorry its just I dont want you to get hurt because of some stupid seal dont try to touch it again...".
Leo

PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2017 7:42 am
Guenivere ORion

Zero looks at her and sighs softly."I just dont see the point of sealing something,the only reason to seal something is that you are afraid of it."He says looking at his own seal before looking back at her and taking a deep breath."I am sorry beautiful wont happen again."He says giving her a little bow with a little smile,he hated the look of worry on her face he would much rather see her smile and laugh.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show..  

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2017 7:48 am

PaganYanik

-Eri-

Eri managed to give him a half smile,"I suppose your right about that logic", she commented looking down at the necklace in her hand,"I can't imagine but then I understand the responsibility of having such power and watching someone abuse it...", she commented softly. She giggled softly,"Zero...", she grinned,"Did you bring me out here to do something",
she smiled with a raised brow,"Like that things we were going to try earlier...",
she looked up at him,"I'm more curious than anything.. though I suppose i'd like to see what my own blood taste like..", she explained,"And a vampire can tell me better than anything".

Leo

Anime Rp's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 89 90 91 92 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games