Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ☼ Cerise Shopping District
Moonbucks Cafe Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 110 111 112 113 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tragic lVlelody

Cuddly Puppy

PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2015 4:49 pm
User Image
Luna Marin x x x x x x x x x x x x
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Profile: x | Outfit: x | Relationship Status: Single | Funds: $963.90

Luna looked over at Skylar and smiled at him before she looked around the cafe. She hadn't gotten a chance to step inside this cafe but had always been planning too. It seemed like today was just an all-over good day for her. She made a new friend and she had even gotten a few new books to read. Upon being asked what she would order, the elven woman looked at the menu and thought for a moment. "Hmm. I think I'm going to get a mocha and a muffin." She said with a smile. "What about you?" She asked as she curiously glanced over at him.

|Out.Of.Crystals| ~ |

xTwisted Jester

PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2015 5:20 pm
User Image
╔═══════════════════════╗
Skylar Raegon
╚═══════════════════════╝

Let me help...

± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ±
$974.25
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

Skylar could only smile at her before his eyes now became fixated on the board. He had been here only twice now and in so he was tempted to just get the same meal. Though what fun would be in that? Maybe just get something little and not so ridiculous. Besides he had work soon and honestly he didn't feel the need to fill his belly. "I think I'll just go with a long black and a strawberry danish." It was a little thing to order and it seemed quite delicious enough. He looked to her once more before the two were called up to the counter. Before he could let her to say her order, he said it instead. He was going to pay for them both, no matter what she said. "One mocha, a long black, a muffin and a strawberry danish please." As he said this, he pulled out his wallet to pay the female behind the register. When she repeated what he had just said, he nodded before handing her the cash. He took the table number she had given to him along with the change before guiding himself and his new friend Luna over to a table to seat. He sat himself on the opposite end of the table as he stared over at her with the same smile. "No need to pay me back for this, my treat." He really liked her a lot and in so he wanted to be nice.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

I can take it away...

OOC:
[quote="oOo Tragic Melody OoO]

Metal Mannequiin

Distinct Phantom

9,175 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Hygienic 200

Lord Yozo

Dapper Fatcat

PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2015 9:24 pm
User Image
User Image

Mood: Surprised
Company: Lexi Miller
Inventory: Wallet, ID, Keys, Phone
Dating: N/A
Outfit:Casual

███ ███ ███ ███ ███ ███ ███ ███ ███ ███ ███ ███ ███ ███ ███ ███

Ryan simply nodded at her question about the store. He figured that would be the best decision. But of course he had no Idea where anything was yet, after all it was only his second day in the town. Before he was able to mention the fact, Lexi seemed to take him by the hand and pull him along. It seemed the girl wasn't so shy after all.

[Exits With Lexi]

███ ███ ███ ███ ███ ███ ███ ███ ███ ███ ███ ███ ███ ███ ███ ███

THEME SONGS
Serious: Shuutan no Senristu
Sad: Will of the Heart
Focused: X-Ray Dog - Final Hour

oOo Tragic Melody OoO

PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2015 9:40 pm
User Image

Luna glanced up at the man curiously before giving a small nod, that sounded like it would taste good. She'd have to try that the next time she came to the cafe. When it was their turn, she approached the counter with him, but before she could speak, he had already ordered for the both of them and was handing money over to the girl behind the counter. Wait... he was paying for her food too? He didn't have to do that! A light blush appeared on her face, but before she could argue with him about it, he was leading her over to the table. Her deep blue eyes looked at him as she sat down. Knowing she probably wouldn't be able to argue with him about this, she just gave him a kind smile. "T-Thank you." She said, but even if he said she wouldn't have to pay him back, she felt it would only be kind to do something nice for him in return. After all, he was one of the nicest people she had the joy of meeting. Maybe she could invite him over to her house one day and cook dinner? She was a fairly decent cook. Yeah. That's what she would do! She wasn't sure when she would do it, but probably soon. That was, if he would agree to it, or maybe she would make it a surprise.

|Out.Of.Crystals| Sorry this took me so long! I didn't get a notice that you had replied. |

xTwisted Jester

Tragic lVlelody

Cuddly Puppy

Metal Mannequiin

Distinct Phantom

9,175 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2015 6:12 am
User Image
Skylar Raegon

Let me help...

$974.25
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

The hesitation in her voice to say her thanks to him was quite cute. Skylar had never met a person like her before. So unique and surely enough her personality seemed to blossom quite a bit. How the two had not met earlier, who knows... "You are welcome, Luna." Smiling with the same tone he had shown since he encountered her at the library. He hoped he could talk like this with her more often. Even have moments where the two could dine out and chat about life. He had a huge among of stories to tell. Mainly around his hospital career but oh he had some stories. "I'm really enjoying your company." Leaning somewhat back in his seat, both hands moved up onto the table to become perched upon. "I'd have to bring you around to my house one day if you are up for it." He had quite a lot of things in his house that could be a source of entertainment for her. Although really he'd just want to spend some more time and engage her more.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

I can take it away...

OOC: All good, sorry if I haven't been posting consistently.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2015 6:33 am
User Image

Luna glanced out the window they were seated by before she turned her attention to Skylar once more, a smile appearing on her face. It was amazing how kind and amazing one person could be, she was almost sad that she hadn't gotten a chance to have met the man at an earlier time. It was even more rare that the two of them had so many things in common with each other, sure those similarities were different in how the two of them presented them, but they were there nonetheless. The elven woman then blinked her dark blue eyes before yet another blush made itself present on her face. "I'm really enjoying your company as well." She said as she smiled at him before her blush deepened just the slightest bit. He was inviting her to go over to his home one day. If she had any doubts about them being friends, they were gone now. She was positive that she could think of Skylar as a friend and that made her feel extremely happy. Her happiness showed through the smile she gave him. "I would like that." She said before she looked over her shoulder as the cashier brought their drinks to the table. "Thank you." Luna said before the young woman went back over to the cash register. Looking at the items in front of her, she then picked up the muffin and took a bite. 'Mmm. Delicious.'

|Out.Of.Crystals| It's okay. ^_^ |

xTwisted Jester

Tragic lVlelody

Cuddly Puppy

Metal Mannequiin

Distinct Phantom

9,175 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2015 2:35 pm
User Image
Skylar Raegon

Let me help...

$974.25
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

Skylar looked to the female who came over with there food and coffees whom which set them down in front of him and her. He smiled at the girl, thanking her before digging in. He had not noticed prior to the moment that Luna had blushed one more. She sure did go red in the face quite a lot at the compliments he sends her way. He looked to his drink, taking a rather large gulp of it. It was getting towards the end of the day where he had to go to work so becoming caffeinated was his goal. What came next though was when he looked at his phone at the time that was broadcast on it. "Oh crap!" That was till his pager went off to indicate that he was needed at work right now. "I'm so sorry Luna, work has buzzed me in so I need to go." He felt really bad for this. Surely he'd have to make it up to her. "I'll have to catch you later, call me when you when you want to meet again." He gave her a brief smile before getting up, stretching his legs out then walking over to the exit of the cafe. He waved to his new friend before he pushed through the doors and headed in a rush to the hospital where he worked. [exit]

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

I can take it away...

OOC: Sorry for the exit post. The day is going to end soon and I'll be at work in real life when it does.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2015 5:58 pm
User Image
Profile: x | Outfit: x | Relationship Status: Single | Funds: $958

Luna took another bite of her muffin before setting it down and picking it up. Bringing it to her lips, she took a small sip as to not burn her tongue with the scalding hot liquid. Smiling a bit at how good it tasted, she then turned her attention to Skylar again, her head tilting to the side a little bit, wondering if there was something wrong. When he said that he had to leave, she felt a bit sad, but as soon as he said they could meet again sometime, a happy smile appeared on her face. "Okay." She said before watching him head to the door, she waved back at him before she sighed softly and looked at the table. Today had been a really exceptional day. She got some new books and met a charming and handsome new friend. Her blush returned for a moment as she smiled to herself. Finishing off her muffin, she then took her mocha and went to the front counter, placing a tip in the tip jar before she headed out the door as well.

[Exit]

|Out.Of.Crystals| It's okay. ^_^ |

xTwisted Jester

Tragic lVlelody

Cuddly Puppy

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2015 3:58 pm
x
x
x
x
sυиםαч, σcтσвєя ①⑤тн

םαч ⑦ σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч
( ⑦ םαчs )

PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2015 5:46 pm
User Image
╔═══════════╗
Oº°‘¨xxxxxxxxxsαяαн ғιтzxxxxxxxxx¨‘°ºO
╚═══════════╝

OOC: -- I I Wearing: Summer Days! I I Feeling: Neutral. I I Funds: $989.00.

"I awake you're not there, I can get to wondering.
xxxxWhere have you gone to while I was a slumbering?⋟

{Character Enter.}

It was uncharacteristically warm outside compared to the last couple of days. Then again, it was a typical day for September weather. She let the door close behind her, eyes falling to the familiar projector letting images flash and flicker on the screen opposite it. It was strange. Only yesterday had she come in for an interview and received the job as cashier. And the day before she had her discussion with Leon.. And Leo for that matter. She had spent the entire day after that searching over Incubus and their habits. It was such a... Strange species. Nothing like the typical werewolf. Her eyebrows raised and she sighed, making her way behind the counter and opening up the cash drawer in order to make sure there was money inside. After counting the bills and coins at what seemed like a slow pace, she placed the money back into the drawer and closed it with a "ching"! Turning on her heel, she began the setup she was taught the day before. Flipping blenders, wiping off the counters, restocking beans and syrup bottles as needed. Her eyes darted back over the menu above her head. Hopefully she wouldn't need the recipe book for the time being. She had only read it over and over. There was no telling if she'd actually be able to take care of that. Especially not orders that were to be asked for 20% out of the time. Special orders that could accommodate a person's taste in specifics.

Hair hanging over her shoulders, her grey eyes stayed over the computer screen in front of her. She picked up a finger, pushing her long nail against the screen. It flipped away from the Aloha screen saver and to the buttons for orders. She could remember the information off the top of her head - but again, there was no telling how quickly she could do them. And if she would be efficient.

Looked around, you're not there, and all my keys are gone.xxxx
Why would you take them when you know that it is wrong?"

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

fireshadow0908

Generous Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2015 9:05 pm
oOBookwormYumiOo

Nathan Pearce

User Image
Cashier at Moonbuck's Cafe

"Mistakes are almost always forgivable, if one has the courage to admit them."
°❅°❅°❅°❅°❅°❅°❅°❅°❅°❅°❅°❅°❅°❅°❅°❅°❅°❅°❅°❅°❅°❅°

Nathan had been walking down the district taking his time to look at all the stores. He had glanced at all of them before, although this time he wanted to get a good look at the ones that interested him the most. They happened to be The Mushroom Kingdom, since he always enjoyed games as a little kid. The bookworm seemed like a great place to pick up a good book to read when he was in the mood for reading instead of writing. As for clothes he figured both Sweater Weater and The Not-So Catwalk could be decent places to buy some clothes if he needed, which he probably would need a bit more winter clothes later on. Moonbuck's Cafe had also caught his interest with the atmosphere it held. Nathan figured if he ever wanted just to go somewhere to enjoy a simple snack, and some decent peace and quiet the cafe seemed like the right place. He saw that they were offering positions as a cashier, and knew he would need a job in order to survive. In truth, Nathan had only arrived a couple of days ago, and as such was busy making sure he had everything he needed. He found an ad in a paper showing that the cafe was hiring cashiers. Nate decided he'd apply for one of the positions, although explained his situation that he was moving to Solei the next day. They had told him it was perfectly fine, and that he could do the interview as soon as he arrived at the island. Nathan ended up getting the job, and the manager was kind enough to give him a couple of days to get settled in before he came to work.

Nathan snapped out of his thoughts, before running into the door of the cafe, and chuckled lightly to himself. The place had just recently opened, so there weren't many people there, which was perfectly fine with him. Nate walked into the cafe, and took a seat at one of the stools. The red eyed teen eyed the menu as he begin debating on what he wanted. "Hmmm, I'm not a big coffee addict, but I'm still feeling a bit groggy. I guess I'll go ahead, and get a small coffee and a muffin. It's a nice little snack to have in the morning, plus I made myself breakfast this morning." Nathan thought to himself as his eyes drifted over to the blonde cashier with the blue shirt. "I better introduce myself after I order before things start to pick up, considering she will be my co-worker. I'm kind of curious as to how long she's even worked here. It's nice to know whom I'm working with anyways. It's kind of awkward in my opinion to be total strangers with a co-worker, especially in a job such as this." The young man finished thinking as he looked at the tv, which was showing the news. Nathan would have gotten the attention of the young woman, although he didn't want to disturb her, since she seemed like she was busy concentrating on something. It wouldn't hurt him to wait, since his stomach already had something in it.

"In your darkess times is when you need to be strong even though it may be easier to give in."

Clothing;; blue t-shirt, light brown cargo shorts, white/red sneakers tab Mood;; Relaxed tab Company;; No one in particular tab Funds;; $1000

»Out Of Character:
Text goes here

PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2015 10:23 pm
User Image
╔════════════════════╗

♥ ~ℱlorence Ɓarnes~ ♥

╚════════════════════╝

If I were given the choice between being Handsome, beautiful or cute.....

⊢⁃⁃-------------------------------------------------------------------⊣

Having had an eventful day the day before yesterday Florence had been tired as he had to deal with the trouble that his split personality ended up getting him involved in when they had tried to make friends while they were in control of his body which involved a rather awkward situation with a female who had thought Florence was a girl though to be fair he looked extremely feminine and would usually have to tell others he was male and it didn't help since he cross dressed as his hobby which made it completely impossible to tell the difference and plus he wore unisex clothing rather then typically men's clothes since he found they still allowed him have a somewhat girlish charm to himself that he aspired to have, his slim figure and girlish voice did not help either.

Florence sighed he had come to get a coffee despite hating the taste of it but he needed it to keep him awake so he could work on his next product in truth he would much have a Soda, Lemonade or Iced Tea but alas he would have to go with what he needed rather then what he wanted and plus his landlord had been nice enough to give him some money to pay for it as she was constantly worried about Florence whom she had found unconscious in his house a few times due to getting to caught up in his work and forgetting to eat and drink which had happened again thus being the reason he was here."Not a lot of people here that's good should be quiet perhaps I'll drink it here and perhaps get something to eat." Florence though to himself as he stood to the side looking over the bored perhaps he should have a slice of cake? he would need a bit more time to think it through however as he was looking over the menu to of the people in the establishment caught his eye a male that had red eyes and a blond female who looked about the exact same height as him, he would have to be careful if his split personality took over he could possibly have a horrible incident like last time which had involved his split personality who considers itself female and had thus enter the female change rooms with another girl who had mistaken Florence's body to be that of a girls.

I would choose to be cute every single time without a second thought.

Currently I am: Florence
Currently wearing: Outfit in picture
Current Theme:
Current Mood: Tired
Dating: Single
Friends: None

Ooc:

oOBookwormYumiOo

fireshadow0908

Jighthigh

Sensational Bard

10,525 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Marathon 300

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2015 11:33 pm
fireshadow0908

Jighthigh

User Image
╔═══════════╗
Oº°‘¨xxxxxxxxxsαяαн ғιтzxxxxxxxxx¨‘°ºO
╚═══════════╝

OOC: -- I I Wearing: Summer Days! I I Feeling: Thoughtful. I I Funds: $989.00.

"I awake you're not there, I can get to wondering.
xxxxWhere have you gone to while I was a slumbering?⋟

Her eyes snapped up the moment the door opened, blonde strands blown back by the small cold breeze that managed to reach her behind the counter. Oh, her first customer perhaps? She rose a finger and gave the smallest of smiles, dragging the tip of her finger along the screen and pushing her four numbers to give her access into the system. Though before she could say much else, the male took a seat at the bar and glanced up at the menu, completely slipping past both her comfort zone and knowing of how to approach a customer as this. Typically at a bar, the bartender would come to said customer and do the job for her - but this wasn't the case at all. This time, she'd sit quietly until he needed her attention. For now though, he seemed content in reading over the menu. Not too long after, another person stepped through the door. Analytic eyes scanned over the... Person in front of her. There was something a bit off on the face - but she seemed female. Not wanting to make any assumations, her eyes narrowed and she stood back behind the computer, pressing her lips together.

Neither had yet offered to speak, which only made her nervous at first - but she'd get over it. She reached up to run a hand through the ends of her bangs, swiping them slightly out of her face before pressing the pointer finger of the same hand against her lips. First in, first out. She'd take care of the first man. Slipping her white shoes off to the side, she stood in a stand still position in front of him, looking more thoughtful than pleasant. "Can I help you?"

Looked around, you're not there, and all my keys are gone.xxxx
Why would you take them when you know that it is wrong?"

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2015 7:56 am
oOBookwormYumiOo

Jighthigh

Nathan Pearce

User Image
Cashier at Moonbuck's Cafe

"Mistakes are almost always forgivable, if one has the courage to admit them."

Nathan's attention stayed on the tv, although he wasn't really paying attention to it. His thoughts were drifting off more towards everything that had happened up until now. He figured he'd finished unpacking later tonight. It was just some small things, so it wasn't a big problem to deal with. Nate also figured he may have to stop to collect a few things before heading back home, although would mentally make that list later on. His eyes drifted over at the entrance after hearing it open, along with the small cold breeze that felt nice to him personally. A red headed person had entered, although the appearance threw him off slightly. Nate had a knack for observation, and he noticed that something seemed off. A part of him guessed there was a possiblity of the person being a rather effeminate male, which wasn't underheard of nor did it really bug him. There seemed to be a couple of features based on the face that could support this possiblity, but Nathan couldn't be perfectly sure. He just personally didn't want to offend the person if they happened to talk, but his attention snapped back to Sarah when she spoke to him. The red eyed teen was caught off guard a bit causing him to chuckle a bit nervously. "Sorry, if I kept you waiting. I didn't want to disturbed you, since you seemed busy. Yes, could I have a small coffee and a muffin please?" Nate asked as he glanced back at the menu see how much it'd cost, before he looked back at Sarah. "Also, I wanted to introduce myself real quick, since we're going to be co-workers, although I don't want to keep your other customer waiting." The young man explained with a small smile.

"In your darkess times is when you need to be strong even though it may be easier to give in."

Clothing;; blue t-shirt, light brown cargo shorts, white/red sneakers tab Mood;; Relaxed tab Company;; Sarah and Florence tab Funds;; $1000

»Out Of Character:
Text goes here

fireshadow0908

Generous Hunter

Jighthigh

Sensational Bard

10,525 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2015 1:39 pm
User Image
╔════════════════════╗

♥ ~ℱlorence Ɓarnes~ ♥

╚════════════════════╝

If I were given the choice between being Handsome, beautiful or cute.....

Florence blinked a few times still reading over the menu taking his time since the the other male had gone to order, Florence was not in any rush today especially since he was deciding to stick around rather then head home with his what he would eventually order when the time came. Deciding he would pick out a table to sit at until it was his turn to order Florence walked over to a window seat and would sit down at the chair and glance out the window, about twenty seconds later Florence would reach into a red bag he had been carrying on him which contained his design book he figured he would work on a new design for a outfit. Place the book on the table Florence reached into his pocket and pulled out a small case contacting black framed glasses which he would put on and then pull out a pen since it would only be a rough draft for now and first Florence would have to find something that he could use as a muse.

I would choose to be cute every single time without a second thought.

Currently I am: Florence
Currently wearing: Outfit in picture
Current Theme:
Current Mood: Tired
Dating: Single
Friends: None

Ooc: Apologies if it is a bit short I would usually make it longer but I have been awake all night and I am really lacking any sort of ideas for writing right now because of it, plus I am lacking the energy to write anything super long.

oOBookwormYumiOo

fireshadow0908

☼ Cerise Shopping District

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 110 111 112 113 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games