Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ● Uptown Soleil
Streets of Uptown Soleil Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 32 33 34 35 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

x-I-Is-Rissa-x

Playful Fatcat

8,600 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2016 5:25 pm
❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃
øмεłłε Üεα

❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃

User Image

❧❧❧❧❧➳➳➳➳➳❧❧❧❧❧

Watching the girl move Nomelle kept her calm expression but her guard was slightly up in case the girl gave her false hope. When she was handed the cap full of the warm brown liquid Nomelle gave it a big whiff before smiling and taking a sip.
"Nomelle..and thank you. It can be a hassle sometimes but I love my hair.." she took another sip before adding, "Your accent.." she said glancing around as she then smiled and spoke up a bit more to be heard, Nomelle's smile widened, "Your accent there..It's quiet different from where I come from." The spanish accent was very prominent when she spoke and often gotten her a lot of weird looks. "Que linda~ Ah, cute." she corrected herself. Holding her hand out she removed her glove and smiled "Nice to meet you Kristen."

❧❧❧❧❧➳➳➳➳➳❧❧❧❧❧

Currently have: $1000 ➳➳➳Tamed by: No one. ➳➳➳ Accompanied by: Kristen ➳➳➳Mood:Intrigued ➳➳➳ Works at: Not-So Catwalk ➳➳➳ Wearing:Winter clothes

{Occ:It worked! I should post mines too then hehe. Also I love the accent I can feel it! ;3 but in return be ready for my spanglish ^-^}

Yuri_Misawa
Lord Hedo
SoujiAtsumi

PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2016 6:36 pm
x-I-Is-Rissa-x

╔══════════════╗
►Ⓚяιsтєη Ⓖяαηgєя◄
►ι αм: Single◄
►мσηєу: $1000◄
►ωнαт αм ι ∂σιηg: Enjoying the scenery◄
►ωнєяє αм ι: Streets of Uptown Soleil◄
►ωнαт αм ι ωєαяιηg: Winter Outfit
╚══════════════╝

User Image

Kristen watched Nomelle take the cup of hot chocolate from her and giving it a taste after smelling it. Hopefully to her it taste good but if it didn't, she can always say that she screwed up her mama's recipe. However seeing her take another sip must mean that she liked the hot chocolate. Or she didn't want to make a scene or offend her after asking her for the rich and tasty treat. She can understand that since there are times she ate at a restaurant where the food wasn't good but she didn't want to upset the cooks or cause the server a hassle so she would always say it tasted good and eat all of her food. Kristen blinked her eyes several times when Nomele talked about her accent being cute, although not before throwing in an accent and language herself that she didn't come across often. She shook the girl's offered hand before she said,

"Nice to meetcha too um...No...Nomelle? Sorry if ah can't pronounce yer name right. I haven't come across accents and names like yers often too so I ain't good with...what is it, Spanish?"  

Yuri_Misawa

Lord Hedo

Combative Rogue

16,700 Points
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Novice Striker 150
PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2016 2:47 am
User Image
Ryan Martinez Torrez

Arriving into the area, The young man walked around the stone streets with an expression of contentment on his face, shifting between the shadows of the trees and the glint of the warm morning sun. After getting into the mainland from Mykronos Island The young boy has been shooting the breeze, visibly going from shop to shop and checking stuff out for himself. If a native of Soleil seen him they would defently think the young boy was a tourist.

But if one paid closer attention to The young man they'd notice the pile of job applications under his arm. The young man wasn't walking around aimlessly but rather taking his chances on a job hunt. With his tummy growling loudly The young man sighed with distress of hunger. He was thinking of getting some food at a nearby restaurant when a sudden gust if wind blew the job applications from the young man's arms and into the winds. "¡No mames! Isn't this just my luck!" The young man scrambled to catch as many of the applications as he could but a few flew away from him and ended up not to far away; near a cherry blossom tree where two girls and could see The young man.

Company:: Nobody yet
Clothing:: In pic
Feeling:: Maladroit
Condition:: Healthy
Wallet:: 988¥
Items:: Compass/sundial watch, Fake I.D, Grendel P30, Prepaid cellphone
Yuri_Misawa

x-I-Is-Rissa-x

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2016 2:47 pm
gaia_nitemareleft Harumasa Oda gaia_nitemareright
The Man Others Fear

User Image

Having arrived at the city, Harumasa had taken a stroll into the streets of uptown, getting a view of the city, it looked like any other city really, but in all honesty, it seemed strange to him, he had left the mountains of Honno-ji in order to hide himself from the Saika, but it was well worth it, he would just have to get used to living in a city, Nobunaga's Soul floated around him as a purple orb, some of the people that he had walked by just stared at him, his Hakyama clothing being a clear message to everyone that he wasn't even a tourist, he actually seemed more like he had traveled from a different time really, the black bandages around his hands were a giveaway that he wasn't someone to be messed with as well, Harumasa had rested his hand on the hilt of his katana, the other hand holding onto an envelope with the key to his house that was given to him, the air was cold, but it was something that he was used to living in the mountains, Noubunaga's soul manifested behind him, floating on the ground "this is the city, its quite....intreuging to say the least" Nobunaga said, Harumasa stayed silent, only nodding, the only odd thing was, the people, no one batted an eye or flinched even at Nobunaga, or even him, this was interesting, it was as if they were used to these kinds of sights, surprising, Harumasa had looked up at the envelope, written on it was the address of his house, 1316 Ombre, Harumasa had put it in the slit of his hakyama, and proceded to walk the streets

Money remaining:$1,000
Current Occupation: none

"the world is less merciful when you are the one being hunted"

G_Gundam86

Devoted Businessman

8,475 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Rally Tyro 100

x-I-Is-Rissa-x

Playful Fatcat

8,600 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2016 4:35 pm
❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃
øмεłłε Üεα

❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃

User Image

❧❧❧❧❧➳➳➳➳➳❧❧❧❧❧

Finishing off the smooth liquid she pouted for a moment then handed her the cup as she pulled her other hand back. It was quite different from what she was used to but it had its own unique taste.
"Thank you that was good, it had a unique taste." she explained as her ear twitched. A male's voice and he's close.. she thought as Nomelle witnessed some papers flying by. Eyes widened she jumped up dropping her glove and stepped on one paper as she reached and picked up the other. Dusting off the footprint she turned to return to answer the females question. "Si, it is Spanish. And you pronounced it just fine. Thank you. But these papers.." her voice trailed off as she looked around to see a male picking up more papers. Waving the papers in the air Nomelle called out to the male. "These papers! Are these yours?" her voice echoed with the breeze blowing the hairs that were bundled into her face. Pulling the straggling hairs behind her ear she watched the male carefully. Cautious yet...friendly.. she repeated in her head.

❧❧❧❧❧➳➳➳➳➳❧❧❧❧❧

Currently have: $1000 ➳➳➳Tamed by: No one. ➳➳➳ Accompanied by: Kristen and an approaching male ➳➳➳Mood:Slightly satisfied but still hungry ➳➳➳ Works at: Not-So Catwalk ➳➳➳ Wearing:Winter clothes

{Occ:}

Yuri_Misawa
Lord Hedo
SoujiAtsumi

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2016 4:41 pm
User Image

>>>>> Ϩɑɦɑɾ Dȋη <<<<<
██████████████████████████████

"I thought islands were supposed to be warm..."
Despite the weather being a bit warmer, and the fact that Sahar had lived in the desert, he couldn't help but complain about the weather a bit. No amount of optimism could make him cheery about having to go out into the cold right after waking up. However, like it or not he had to find a grocery store; he really couldn't afford to eat out for every meal, especially considering how much he spent on dinner the day before.

Sahar had managed to find a map app for his phone, at least, so he would be able to find the store with little problems! Or so he thought. Even with a map to show him the way the half-breed still managed to get lost, winding up in a familiar area. "Here again? What are the odds!" He tried to laugh off his predicament. Well, at least he could enjoy the cherry blossoms for a bit. It was nice to see they were still thriving!

Sahar's attention was drawn away from the trees as a paper few by. Curious, he picked it up before it could get much further then looked around for the owner, spotting him not too far away along with a couple of girls. "Sir? Is this yours?" He asked as he approached the man, giving him a friendly smile.

>>>>> I have: $1,000 (Transactions Pending) // I love: no one // I am: Curious <<<<<

[[Ooc: ]]

Lord Hedo

x-I-Is-Rissa-x

Yuri_Misawa

SoujiAtsumi

Masterful Trickster

20,000 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Smooth Operator 100

G_Gundam86

Devoted Businessman

8,475 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Rally Tyro 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2016 5:47 pm
The Man Others Fear

User Image

AS he had walked, he seen a few papers get blown by the wind, they seemed to be job applications, Harumasa had picked up the papers, and held onto them, while seeing some others as well, and hand it to the guy in a gesture of kindness "people being kind to a klutz, such a shame" Nobunaga had said, Harumasa replied "yes", within that moment, he had walked up to the man, and pushed the paper to the man's chest " next time hold on to them" Harumasa said as he walked away, Nobunaga shortly following behind "always so subtle" Nobunaga said

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2016 8:24 pm
x-I-Is-Rissa-x
Lord Hedo
SoujiAtsumi
yukiteru65

╔══════════════╗
►Ⓚяιsтєη Ⓖяαηgєя◄
►ωнαт αм ι ∂σιηg: Recovering job applications◄
╚══════════════╝

User Image

The words "good" and "unique" were enough for Kristen to smile knowing that her mama's recipe did not fail to impress another stranger. She didn't notice the ear twitch as she took back the cup from Nomelle and twisted it back on to her thermos to save the rest of the hot chocolate for later. After she put the thermos into her backpack, she turned her head toward Nomelle only to have a piece of paper land on her face. She pulled the paper off of her and looked at the information that was written, which was nothing more than a blank job application. Another paper flew by and landed by her side. She picked that one up and it was the same thing: a job application but for a different place. Nomelle called out to a male in distress who is also accompanied by two other males that were helping him out. Did the papers belong to him? It could be since he seem to be getting help with papers. Standing up from the tree with the two pieces of paper she found and backpack on her shoulder, she called out,

"Hey! If these papers belong ta ya, we'll bring it to ya!"  

Yuri_Misawa

Lord Hedo

Combative Rogue

16,700 Points
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • Novice Striker 150
PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2016 12:04 am
User Image
Ryan Martinez Torrez

Collecting just about all the job applications, the young man reorganized the paper work and made sure to hold them firmly in his hand rather than just under his arm. He skimmed over the papers noticing he had missed some and just as he sighed in defeat a feminine voice called to him. "These papers! Are these yours?" Her accent was something nostalgic to the young man as it reminded him of his day of youth, and as she stood atop the hill where a cherry blossom bloomed she looked like a massager from a distant land. "Yeah, thank you!" He smiled at the tan skinned girl when he then noticed the tan girl's friend.

"Hey! If these papers belong ta ya, we'll bring it to ya!" The friend was something awfully beautiful with the morning sun cradling her skin. She was like a southern peach that resides at the highest peak of the tree to bath in the morning glow. "N-no need. I'll come up to the two of you!" With zeal in his soul The young man hurried up the hill and met both girls under the beautiful cherry blossom tree. Though the girl had an unusual way of talking something about it was sort of cute. He didn't know what made it so but it was so to the The young man. "Thank you ladies so much. If it wasn't for you two the gust of wind would have swiped my job applications."

But he had spoken too soon. "Sir? Is this yours?" Turning around The young man was met by a guy in clothing one expected from a desert land with many screat treasures hidden through time. The skin tone of the guy and his roughish style reminded The young man of his older brother which he missed dearly so. The house had never been the same since he was deported. "Yes it is, thanks!" The young man smiled kindly to the guy and took hold of the paper the guy had returned. "Missing even one of these papers would mean one less opportunity at some income."

Then, just as The young man thought he had all the job application a hand surprisingly shoved the last sheets of into his chest from him to grab. "Next time hold on to them." "Always so subtle." While the green haired samurai tried walking away The young man swiftly placed a hand on the samurai's shoulder and asked he'd stay. "Wait, I wanted to thank you and your awesome hologram for helping me." The naïve young man obviously unknowing of the world of the supernatural.

"Actually, I'd like to thank all of you for selfless helping me. I'm not use to this kind of kindness from strangers so thank you all." The young man was not a noble nor some child bred to lead, but he had heart and this was what he used whenever he spoke to others. He could show true emotions when it could be allowed and for now...he felt it could be alright. After getting this far away from the last city he figured the law wouldn't be able to find him here. "You citizens of Soleil are really different than the rest. Say, would any of you happen to know a good spot to eat around here? I'm still new-ish to this city so I get lost and all turned around still."

Company:: Tan girl, Southern peach, Silver haired guy, Green haired samurai
Clothing:: In pic
Feeling:: Gracious
Condition:: Healthy
Wallet:: 988¥
Items:: Compass/sundial watch, Fake I.D, Grendel P30, Prepaid cellphone
Yuri_Misawa
is it just me or is this the making of a group outing?

x-I-Is-Rissa-x

SoujiAtsumi

yukiteru65

african american apparel

PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2016 12:37 am
The Man Others Fear

User Image

Current Occupation:none

AS the young man had thanked him he had proceded to call Nobugana's Soul a hologram, this ha plucked a string with both Nobunaga and Harumasa, Nobunaga' soul had stood towering over him "Hologram, such a fool, do you even have a clue who I am, I am the Demon King, Nobunaga Oda, I am not a hologram of which you speak"

"maybe we should show him"

"Indeed" as those words rang ou of Nobunaga, he had entered Harumasa's body, making him fall to the ground and scream in pain, as his hair color slowly turned into a dark purple, and his eyes glowing red, he stood back up, his voice completely different, his stature more intimidating "Now, this is but a small feat that I Nobunaga can do, so if you want to test my abilities, I dare you to call me a hologram again"

(OOC: well he is the demon king after all, and if you want start a group, that's fine with me. although my guy dosen't really do that))

Yuri-Misawa

x-I-Is-Rissa-x

SoujiAtsumi

african american apparel

Lord Hedo

G_Gundam86

Devoted Businessman

8,475 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Rally Tyro 100

x-I-Is-Rissa-x

Playful Fatcat

8,600 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2016 3:47 pm
❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃
øмεłłε Üεα

❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃

User Image

❧❧❧❧❧➳➳➳➳➳❧❧❧❧❧

Watching the male approach Nomelle took a step and stood her ground, but not defensively just cautiously. Handing him the papers and nodding she spoke up,
"No problem" The male seemed a bit clumsy but he seemed like a nice guy so far or at least that's the impression she got. Noticing the sliver haired male approaching Nomelle leaned took look at him clearly before standing straight again. "A polite pirate.." she said softly to herself as she stared at him before yet again another male approached. This time with green hair and a blue orb.

Tilting her head Nomelle watched the attitude of the green haired male before raising her eyebrow. "Though he seems a bit clumsy, it doesn't mean you have to be rude..." crossing her arms at her waist the green haired male seemed to get upset at the clumsy males actions. Covering her ears at the sudden screams Nomelle looked up to see the male's appearance and attitude had changed. Crossing her arms again Nomelle was intrigued by the sudden change and went to check it out. Slowly stepping towards the male she raised her hand slowly not to cause a panic just to simple touch this demon king...

❧❧❧❧❧➳➳➳➳➳❧❧❧❧❧

Currently have: $1000 ➳➳➳Tamed by: No one. ➳➳➳ Accompanied by: Kristen, guy who lost his papers, Silver haired male and a green haired male ➳➳➳Mood:Hungry & slightly annoyed and intrigued ➳➳➳ Works at: Not-So Catwalk ➳➳➳ Wearing:Winter clothes

{Occ: Sounds interesting to me! and don't worry The Oda's may enjoy this group & the outing}

Yuri_Misawa
Lord Hedo
SoujiAtsumi
yukiteru65

PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2016 4:09 pm
x-I-Is-Rissa-x
Lord Hedo
SoujiAtsumi
yukiteru65

╔══════════════╗
►Ⓚяιsтєη Ⓖяαηgєя◄
►ωнαт αм ι ∂σιηg: Trying ta calm down the samurai lookin due◄
╚══════════════╝

User Image

So the papers that flew toward Kristen and Nomelle along with the two other males who brought some papers back to black haired man indeed belonged to him. What a relief that she was able to help him along with the others that he got his job applications returned to him, although that is quite a bit of jobs he is looking into. Not necessarily a bad thing since he is probably trying to keep an open mind to all the possibilities this island has to offer but it can be overwhelming when trying to get into all sorts of jobs at once, which reminds her that she too needs to apply for a job soon. The tanned white hair male seemed kind enough to return the papers but the green hair samurai looking dude was awful rude. It wasn't like this man intended on having his job applications fly into random strangers. Then the "hologram" besides the green hair male took offense when it was referred to as a hologram and entered into the green hair samurai. If Kristen didn't see this happen right in front of her or met an alien not long ago, most likely she wouldn't believe it if someone told her. Of course she was concerned for the male when he was screaming in pain, but when he got up he felt different. It was as if he wanted to kill this honest and sincere man over a dumb mistake. What she is about to do might be stupid, but this guy needed to be dealt. Taking a few steps forward, she stood in front of the small group facing the green hair samurai with her arms spread out as she said to him,

"Calm down buddy. None of us want any trouble. It was an honest mistake ta call ya a hologram, but that wasn't meant to insult ya. Please...just relax. We don't want to be yer enemy."

[OOC: Ought to be fun. biggrin ]  

Yuri_Misawa

G_Gundam86

Devoted Businessman

8,475 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Rally Tyro 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2016 5:26 pm
The Man Others Fear

User Image

As he stared at the rest of them, the girl with the brown became intreuged at the transformation , her hand reaching out to touch him, he had closed his eyes, but his hand on the hilt of his katana, until the other girl had walked out in front of them, this had aggravated him even more, Nobunaga had opened his eyes to her, staring her down angry " Anata ōheina orokamono, are you that naïve of yourself that you would stand in front of me" Nobunaga had said angrily, cracking a sinful smile, he slowly slid his blade from the sheath, but huffed a breath, and let it fall back into its case, " you are lucky we have just arrived, or else, you would be dead" Nobunaga's words rang out as he closed his eyes, connecting his hands, his index fingers and middle fingers upright touching, then he had fell on his knees, a purple orb flowing from behind him, his hair turning back to normal, as Harumasa woke up, he had shook his head and stood back up, the purple orb floating around him "Sorry about Nobunaga, can't really control his words, or let alone his actions, whatever he did" Harumasa said, regaining conseinceness

((OOC: would start something but don't really want to actually))

Lord Hedo

x-I-Is-Rissa-x

Yuri_Misawa

PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2016 7:33 pm
User Image

>>>>> Ϩɑɦɑɾ Dȋη <<<<<

Oh, it seemed like Sahar wasn't the only one assisting the man. What a helpful bunch! It was good to know there were kind people on the island. "I am happy to help. It would be a shame if you missed out because of the wind." Today was already dreary looking, it wouldn't take much to make it worse for anyone. He blinked as one of the women that helped as well leaned towards him, saying something about 'a polite pirate'. "Pardon?"

Before he could say more another young man approached them, an odd looking orb following him. Or was it a hologram like the brunet had guessed? "It looks like a magic orb to me..." He kind of wanted to touch it, actually. The man he helped spoke up before Sahar could do something foolish though; inviting them to breakfast.

"Like I said, it is no problem."
He stated with a smile. "You are new too? I just moved here yesterday, but I know there are two places to eat around here; there's a wonderful little Italian place and a seafood restaurant." What he didn't know what the locations of the restaurants though...Maybe one of them would be better than him with directions!

Things went from friendly to scary really fast though as the green haired man became upset. W-what the heck was going on? Sahar could only stare as the man changed before their eyes. Before the situation could get violent the fair skinned lady stepped in, snapping Sahar out of his daze. "She is right, it was an honest mistake, there is no need to get so worked up!" He stepped in with a nervous laugh.

It seemed like there were some dangerous people on the island as well...Thankfully, the man seemed to calm down and turn back to normal. So, it wasn't a magic orb, but some kind of soul? How curious. "Um, are you alright? It seemed like you were in pain before..." Sahar decided to ignore his words, as well as the odd orb/soul. They wouldn't want another incident so soon.

>>>>> I have: $1,000 (Transactions Pending) // I love: no one // I am: Cautious <<<<<

[[Ooc: Seems like it lol ]]

Lord Hedo

x-I-Is-Rissa-x

Yuri_Misawa

SoujiAtsumi

Masterful Trickster

20,000 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Smooth Operator 100
● Uptown Soleil

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 32 33 34 35 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games