Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ● Uptown Soleil
Soleil Library Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2016 11:06 pm
User Image

xxxx ☾ Benjamin Harris ☽ xxxx
xxxxThe Demonic Water Magexxxx

”The waters will obey me... with just a flourish of my hand.”

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

Indeed, the poor guy was embarrassed as hell now after Benjamin replied to his question. He was chuckling, his sultry voice ringing softly as he relished on Yosuke's reaction. The mage was truly in the mood to tease.

"I'm surprised that someone has the dibs on me, to be honest," he smirked, now snatching the book from the human. "Looks like I have to test to see if it's true or not. I do love to see the result of this experiment."

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

Mood: a bit mischievous
Company: Yosuke
Cash in Hand:
$1000.00
OOC: I need to nap. Next reply will be late.

Ikaruine

PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2016 4:09 pm
Yosuke Marlon

Fashion Designer

|| Relationship Status: Crushing on Benjamin || Money: $ 1000.00||

♪ LOCATION [Soleil Library]

♫ COMPANY [Benjamin]

♩ MOOD [Embarassed]

████████████████████████████████ ████████████████ ███████

User Image

"I was in the middle of reading that." He pouted and shook his head. His face was still flushed from his embarrassment earlier. There was no way that Benjamin was going to ever forget that.

"Experiment?" He blinked. When was he going to be a test subject? More importantly, what were they going to do?

♔ OOC [x]

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Ikaruine

Thirteenth Combatant

8,150 Points
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
  • Planetary Technician 150
  • Astral Veteran 100

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2016 4:18 pm
User Image

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

Without giving the other boy the time to retort, the water mage leaned closer, hands on the table for support. He closed his eyes and kissed Yosuke on the lips, chaste yet affectionate, lasting for a few seconds. When he was done, he was indeed smiling like a Cheshire cat.

"To be honest, I have the dibs on you, too, Yosuke, because I have the fascination for cute guys. You are indeed an interesting person." He then heard the scolding voice of the librarian who told them to go somewhere else for some intimacy. He simply chuckled. "Well, let's just go somewhere else for a more vibrant conversation."

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

Mood: going straightforward
Cash in Hand:
$1000.00
OOC: OMG, he finally did it!

Ikaruine

PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2016 4:54 pm
Yosuke Marlon

Fashion Designer

♫ COMPANY [Benjamin]

♩ MOOD [Happy]

User Image

Feeling Benjamin's lips on his was a surprise. Yosuke didn't expect the other to already want to start a relationship already honestly. He was somewhat disappointed that they had to break the kiss after a couple of seconds. The librarian told them to go somewhere else which made him laugh a bit. Intertwining one of his hands with Benjamin he warmly smiled.

"Moonbucks Cafe?" He asked as he let go and went towards the entrance to wait for him. After all, he probably wanted to take out those books he was holding.

♔ OOC [Finally! Haha Ben is being very straightforward~ It's adorable these two.]

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Ikaruine

Thirteenth Combatant

8,150 Points
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
  • Astral Veteran 100

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2016 5:07 pm
User Image

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

At the suggestion about the cafe, Ben smiled back, more so with the hands entwined. "I just have to borrow the books, then we can go." He felt bad for the librarian who had just admonished them for the slight display of affection, as she may also have the habit of organizing things.

Letting go of his hand, he picked up their books from the table and asked permission for the borrowing through the front desk. Once it was granted, with the books stashed in his bag, he placed a hand on his crush's shoulder so that they were close to each other.

"Well, let's go."

- Exit -

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

Mood: feeling glad
Cash in Hand:
$1000.00
OOC:

Ikaruine

PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2016 9:29 pm
Yosuke Marlon

Fashion Designer

♫ COMPANY [Benjamin]

♩ MOOD [Happy]

User Image

Yosuke jumped when he felt Benjamin's hand on his shoulder. Would he get used to his touches? Maybe in due time. For now, he was happy enough to receive any amount of affection.

(Exits to Moonbucks Cafe)

♔ OOC [x]

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Ikaruine

Thirteenth Combatant

8,150 Points
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
  • Astral Veteran 100

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2016 8:23 pm
x
x
x
x
мσиםαч, נαиυαяч ①sт

םαч ⑧ σғ ⑧ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч ⑧⑤
( ② мσитнs, ②⑥ םαчs )

PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2016 8:38 am
Taya and Ace

User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Taya enters the library as she was looking for some books to read and hopefully for her to get some ideas for her songs. Ace was walking beside her but he was really quiet and he stood firm as Taya stops and looks at some of the books and started reading the first book she picked out.  

NemaColden

Timid Werewolf

8,525 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Friendly 100

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2016 10:07 am
x
x
x
x
sαтυяםαч, נαиυαяч ⑳тн

םαч ⑥ σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч ①0④
( ③ мσитнs, ⑭ םαчs )

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2016 5:43 pm
User Image

Residence: 1314 Ombre Housing DistrictOccupation: Bookworm's Sales Associate

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

It turned out that the meeting place would be at the library because of the rain outside. Benjamin sighed as he was waiting for the other two to arrive at the rendezvous, sitting down near one of the vacant tables. As much as he wanted to feel the droplets the rain under his fingertips because of his connection with water, the two would look at him at a weird way. For now, he had to simply wait, having finished his light breakfast back home and then pedaling on his way to the place. He was sure that with the bike securely parked outside, the other two would know that he was there first.

Knowing that his craving for books came back to him slowly, he stood up and sauntered towards one of the book shelves. He picked up the copy of "Lady Midnight" by Cassandra Claire before moving back to his spot near the table. He had returned the books borrowed a long time ago, so he was in good graces with the librarian. The blond then turned the pages to chapter one and started reading.

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

Mood: waiting for the others; bookworm mode
Company: no one
Cash in Hand: $952.45
OOC:

SoujiAtsumi

ll Neo ll

Quote:

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400

SoujiAtsumi

Masterful Trickster

20,000 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Smooth Operator 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2016 8:16 pm
User Image

>>>>> Ϩɑɦɑɾ Dȋη <<<<<

██████████████████████████████

By the time Sahar arrived at the library he was wishing they had agreed to meet at a cafe or something instead. He didn't get wet thanks to his umbrella and the fact that he had floated most of the way there, but the slight chill in the air was enough to make him want something warm to drink. It was too late to change their meeting spot now, though, especially since he spotted Benjamin's bicycle outside the library. Plus, he had needed to visit the library anyway, Sahar needed to return the rest of the books he had checked out for his research and check out a book on natural remedies for his side project. His father had sent him a few recipes to try, but he wanted to have something to fall back on if none of them helped Casey with his insomnia.

Sahar shuttered as he entered the library, a small, content sigh leaving him as he warmed up. Thank goodness for indoor heating! He was tempted to find a cozy place near a vent to settle down, however, he knew he could get sidetracked at the moment. It didn't take much looking to find the Benjamin, the blond having settled down at a table not too far away. "Good morning!" Sahar greeted him with a smile and wave as he slid into one of the free chairs. "You have not been waiting long, have you?"

>>>>> I have: $465.25 // I love: no one // I am: unhappy, cold. <<<<<

[[Ooc: ]]

Kurisuchin Saiyuki
ll Neo ll

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2016 12:20 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
•● isa ozario ●•
"Some people are artists, Some, themselves, are art."

⟡ Mood: Happy.⟡ Company: Benjamin and Sahar ⟡ Location: Library

The tall brunette was quite happy with the weather this day, she liked a little change and this was great. Even though it was cold and a little gloomy from the clouds over head, she didn't mind it, taking her time and humming to herself while she went down to the library. She usually chose to walk, blessed with long legs she could do it fast enough and often did it so she could enjoy the view outside. She had materialised an umbrella with soft pastel splashes of colors over head hence didn't have to hold on to a handle while she did. The material was transparent enough for her to look up at the sky and watch the drops hit the surface.

She did glance down at her phone to make sure she wasn't running late for their meeting, quickening her pace and finally found the spot she was heading to. She stopped outside, the umbrella swirling and bursting into the open tiny specks of glitter which left no residue, causing a few little girls outside to clap as though it was a show. She chuckled, rubbing the back of her head as she didn't expect to be noticed and stepped inside, wiping her shoes dry on the mat before she went further. It didn't take long for her to find the two men she was headed out to meet, neither for the sudden change in temperature to catch up to her mortal body. She sneezed into the handkerchief she pulled out in time before she moved over to one of the free chairs.
"I hope I didn't keep you two waiting for too long.." she said, settling down and placing the little notebook she was carrying. "How are you two today?" she asked with a smile on her lips.
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
LR || 24 || Tall || Single || Artist
⟡ o. o. c:

SoujiAtsumi

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

ll Neo ll

Invisible Noob

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2016 2:44 am
User Image

Residence: 1314 Ombre Housing DistrictOccupation: Bookworm's Sales Associate

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

The water mage was immersed in the several first pages of the book when a familiar voice called him out. Azure eyes then settled at the sight of the half-djinn, feeling relieved because of the indoor temperature. He must have guessed that the tanned male was not feeling that pleased with the cold weather, but the next step would wait until the purpose of the meet-up in the library would be done. He smiled. "Good morning, Sahar. And I have just arrived here not long before you showed up." He showed him the book he was reading, silently implying that he was busy reading while being patient.

It wasn't long before Ben heard the light sneeze. The blond focused his attention on Lisa who had just wiped her nose with the handkerchief. When she approached the two and asked if the two were waiting that long, he shook his head. "Well, actually, you have just arrived a few minutes later than us." At the question about how they were doing, his answer was concise. "I have just started reading this book while waiting for you two. I have to say that the story there is getting more interesting by the minute."

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

Mood: happy
Company: Sahar and Lisa
Cash in Hand: $952.45
OOC:

SoujiAtsumi

ll Neo ll

Quote:

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2016 1:52 pm
User Image

>>>>> Ϩɑɦɑɾ Dȋη <<<<<

It was a relief to hear that Benjamin hadn't been waiting long, he had even found a book to preoccupy himself while he waited. He didn't recognize the book cover, seeing as he wasn't a fan of fictional books, but his companion seemed rather happy with it. "That is good. I did not think you were going to ride your bike here, you did not have any troubles getting here, did you?" He didn't see any harm in a few pleasantries while they waited for the third member of their little group, not that the wait was long.

A sneeze brought Sahar's attention to the doorway, where Lisa had just entered from. "Good morning, and gesundheit." He greeted the brunette with a smile as she joined them. "I am feeling better now that I am inside, I have never been a fan of cold weather. I hope you are faring better?"

Seeing as they were all there now, Sahar pulled two packets out of his bag and handed them to the two. He pulled out three books as well, setting them between them. They were on various flora, some local and some from other locations, but they had some information on the fruit. "I apologize again for not being able to come the other day. I visited Ezra and we lost track of the time." He apologized with a sheepish smile. "Here is the information I have managed to gather and these are some books that mention the Nanoa fruit. I have not returned them yet but you are welcome to borrow them if you want."

>>>>> I have: $465.25 // I love: no one // I am: cold. <<<<<

[[Ooc: ]]

Kurisuchin Saiyuki
ll Neo ll

SoujiAtsumi

Masterful Trickster

20,000 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Smooth Operator 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100

ll Neo ll

Invisible Noob

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2016 8:17 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
•● isa ozario ●•
"Some people are artists, Some, themselves, are art."

⟡ Mood: Happy. ⟡ Company: Benjamin and Sahar ⟡ Location: Library

Lisa smiled to know she hadn't kept them waiting for long, specially with her mind that could easily wander off even at the sight of a butterfly fluttering by. "Danke!" she responded to the half-djinn before she focused her attention on the book Benjamin was reading during his wait. She was indeed captivate by the title and it seemed quite interesting by what he mentioned as well. "Is that so? Well, I suppose you would have liked it better if we had arrived a little later then..." she chuckled lightly. "Oh, that's not good...I'm fine though, just a little temperature change caused it." she added to Sahar with a smile.

Lisa reached over and took one of the packets and glanced over at the books that he held out as well, setting the packet aside to skim through the book. She allowed Benjamin to have a look as well, placing the book on the table at a place where all of them could view it. "Wow, you've surely been working hard to gain all of this.." she smiled as she glanced along the pages and then looked back at him to shake her head lightly, "No no, don't apologize.." she said, waving her hand lightly, glancing over and Benjamin so he'd probably take over from here as she wasn't very sure how to deal with things as these.

Picking up another book from the pile he had, she flipped through and found a few sketches of the flora. Running her fingers along the pages, she had a small smile at the thought of how pretty they would be in person. She closed the book and decided to take up on his offer of borrowing one of them when he would return them. It was a pity there wasn't much on the fruit, but something was better than nothing, besides, who was she to complain when she didn't do as much as he did. "Well sorry I don't have much to offer in terms of information.." she said, rubbing the back of her head nervously,
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
LR || 24 || Tall || Single || Artist
⟡ o. o. c: Rage post mode >:U

SoujiAtsumi

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

● Uptown Soleil

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games