Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Introductions
☆ Welcome! Introduce Yourself Here! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Medievalia2000

Phantom

PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2017 8:57 am
Hi! I'm NorRainForest, the Nor part being short for "Northern'. I'm so glad to be here at Gaia Online and tickled pink to be a new member of this Guild! I know it's kind of early in my membership to mention it but I guess you all already know how badly we newbies need friends, so feel free to friend me if you get the notion! biggrin  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2017 5:54 am
Hey everybody!
I'm Kiki, 21yo from Brazil. This is my first time ever in Gaia and though I just started, I already love it so much... Hope to make new friends here and help others in the future too!
Thank you for having me heart  

kikopi

Anxious Noob

JoyRose

Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Cute 200
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500
PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2017 8:38 am
Reuenthal
Hi there, I'm Shane. Nice to meet you all.

Hi there! Sorry I missed this. I keep forgetting to check this forum. Welcome! I hope you're having a ton of fun!

Egrystal
Hi, name is Matthew, username is Egrystal and my youtube that I do is named Carbunklle!

I like yugioh, drawing wild animals; Birds and Lizards the most. Lizards are hilarious doing pushups and puffing their necks out.

I love birds o.o
Great pets imo.

I just got my Trading pass and I've been survivng because of Nice People ^^
Gives me hope really! smile

Anyways, I'm glad to be here, I'm trying my hardest as is : d

Ooh an artist! I don't have any birds, only a guinea pig, but they can be so lovely and sound so pretty!  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2017 8:40 am
kikopi
Hey everybody!
I'm Kiki, 21yo from Brazil. This is my first time ever in Gaia and though I just started, I already love it so much... Hope to make new friends here and help others in the future too!
Thank you for having me heart

Welcome! All the way from Brazil - sounds so exotic to my American brain. So glad you're here!

NorRainForest
Hi! I'm NorRainForest, the Nor part being short for "Northern'. I'm so glad to be here at Gaia Online and tickled pink to be a new member of this Guild! I know it's kind of early in my membership to mention it but I guess you all already know how badly we newbies need friends, so feel free to friend me if you get the notion! biggrin

Hi! While I don't really use my friends list, we're chatting now, so that makes us friends! Welcome!  

JoyRose

Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500

Temur Camden

PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2017 8:48 am
Hey all, you can call me Tem. I like blue and green. Nice to meet you all.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2017 9:50 am
Hi the name's pepe~ my age is 22 though do get mistaken for being 12 from my looks. um guess my favorite things to do is creating characters primarily in the drawing field.I also have three cats with each one having quite unique personality's.  

PepeMaga

Distinct Fatcat

Medievalia2000

Phantom

PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2017 10:07 am
Hi! While I don't really use my friends list, we're chatting now, so that makes us friends! Welcome!

Yes, Indeed! Nice to meet you!

PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2017 12:45 pm
Temur Camden

Hiya! Nice to meet you, too!

PepeMaga
Hi the name's pepe~ my age is 22 though do get mistaken for being 12 from my looks. um guess my favorite things to do is creating characters primarily in the drawing field.I also have three cats with each one having quite unique personality's.

Hi Pepe! I get mistaken for younger than I am, too, have all my life. It's kinda funny most of the time. OOooh, you like to draw! I'd love to see some of your artwork!

NorRainForest
Nice to meet you!

Nice to meet you, too! So why "RainForest"?  

JoyRose

Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500

Medievalia2000

Phantom

PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2017 1:17 pm
JoyRose
Temur Camden

PepeMaga

Hi Pepe! I get mistaken for younger than I am, too, have all my life. It's kinda funny most of the time. OOooh, you like to draw! I'd love to see some of your artwork!

NorRainForest
Nice to meet you!

Lol,

I love the the Northern Rain Forest, up close to Canada, tall trees, lots of rain. biggrin I'm from a desert community where it is over 100 degrees much of the spring, summer, autumn, and everything is always breaking down from the heat. gonk  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2017 7:46 pm
NorRainForest
JoyRose
Temur Camden

PepeMaga

NorRainForest
Nice to meet you!

Lol,

I love the the Northern Rain Forest, up close to Canada, tall trees, lots of rain. biggrin I'm from a desert community where it is over 100 degrees much of the spring, summer, autumn, and everything is always breaking down from the heat. gonk

I had no idea there was a rain forest that far north! I thought rain forests were tropical! redface  

JoyRose

Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500

Medievalia2000

Phantom

PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2017 9:28 pm
JoyRose
NorRainForest
JoyRose
Temur Camden

PepeMaga

NorRainForest
Nice to meet you!

Lol,

I had no idea there was a rain forest that far north! I thought rain forests were tropical! redface

Well ,lol, they are not the same kind of rain forests as tropical rain forests. The Northern, or temperate, rainforest is mostly pine and cedar, which get huge. if you copy/paste this link into your address bar (I'm having trouble getting the link feature above to work) you can see a pic of a northern rainforest

http://w3.marietta.edu/~biol/biomes/temprain.htm

PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2017 9:50 pm
Hi, to all of you! Great to be here, isn't it? Hope you have fun on Gaia, like I do!  

Medievalia2000

Phantom

JoyRose

Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500
PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2017 4:18 am
NorRainForest
JoyRose
NorRainForest
JoyRose
Temur Camden

PepeMaga

NorRainForest
Nice to meet you!

Lol,

Well ,lol, they are not the same kind of rain forests as tropical rain forests. The Northern, or temperate, rainforest is mostly pine and cedar, which get huge. if you copy/paste this link into your address bar (I'm having trouble getting the link feature above to work) you can see a pic of a northern rainforest

http://w3.marietta.edu/~biol/biomes/temprain.htm

It looks lovely! I knew about the forests up the western coast of the US, especially the Redwood forest, but didn't realize they qualified as rain forests. Cool!  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2017 4:34 pm
Hi everyone! My name is Ari and I'm a Gaia oldbie. I'm also 32, which basically makes me an old geezer here in general, haha. The rich site lore and tight-knit sense of community had me hooked when I first joined over a decade ago, and I always come back even after years of being away. It's a kind of safe haven where I don't have to worry about dragging myself around and impressing people in person, which is hugely helpful for someone with social anxiety.

Job/skillwise, I'm an artist and graphic designer, and I do a bit of writing sometimes. Avi/NPC art is a good way for me to loosen up artist's block (particularly drawing that toxic blob known as Diedrich, so if you're familiar with the D-Party guild/thread then you've probably seen my art in their party threads). I mainly lurk in the GCD/GD/CB and when I have the time, the various newbie subforums. I'm more of an introvert IRL so I don't post too much in general, but I'm active in other ways, like handing out surprise freebie avi art or anon gifting (my inventory is overflowing anyway, so it's nice to give items good homes). When I do post it's typically to weigh in on discussion, info, or question threads, or in guilds like this. heart

I'm a huge PC gamer. Steam in particular. Tabletop too, like D&D. I don't play console much though, so I sadly don't have any DS codes or whatnot to share. If you're active on Steam though, I've got plenty of room on my friend list. If you want to be friends here, that's fine too. I do pay attention to the friend feeds and check up on people when I can.

Anyway, it's nice to meet everyone and I hope I can be of assistance in the future. smile  

Arynaria

Interstellar Duck

31,100 Points
  • Party Member 100
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Nerd 50

JoyRose

Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500
PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2017 7:26 pm
Arynaria
Hi everyone! My name is Ari and I'm a Gaia oldbie. I'm also 32, which basically makes me an old geezer here in general, haha. The rich site lore and tight-knit sense of community had me hooked when I first joined over a decade ago, and I always come back even after years of being away. It's a kind of safe haven where I don't have to worry about dragging myself around and impressing people in person, which is hugely helpful for someone with social anxiety.

Job/skillwise, I'm an artist and graphic designer, and I do a bit of writing sometimes. Avi/NPC art is a good way for me to loosen up artist's block (particularly drawing that toxic blob known as Diedrich, so if you're familiar with the D-Party guild/thread then you've probably seen my art in their party threads). I mainly lurk in the GCD/GD/CB and when I have the time, the various newbie subforums. I'm more of an introvert IRL so I don't post too much in general, but I'm active in other ways, like handing out surprise freebie avi art or anon gifting (my inventory is overflowing anyway, so it's nice to give items good homes). When I do post it's typically to weigh in on discussion, info, or question threads, or in guilds like this. heart

I'm a huge PC gamer. Steam in particular. Tabletop too, like D&D. I don't play console much though, so I sadly don't have any DS codes or whatnot to share. If you're active on Steam though, I've got plenty of room on my friend list. If you want to be friends here, that's fine too. I do pay attention to the friend feeds and check up on people when I can.

Anyway, it's nice to meet everyone and I hope I can be of assistance in the future. smile

Hi and welcome! If it makes you feel any better, I'm much older than you are, so obviously chronological age is inconsequential! emotion_hug

I also enjoy table-top gaming, from board games and card games to D&D (now Pathfinder, I guess) and similar systems.  
☆ Introductions

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games