Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Back to Guilds

A Dungeons & Dragons Roleplaying Guild - We have many active games, join requests are checked often, and everyone is accepted. 

Tags: Dungeons, Dragons, Roleplaying, Dungeons and Dragons 

Reply The Dungeons & Dragons Guild
Against Oblivion. (3.5 D&D, Game is dead ) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kain Almasi

Invisible Prophet

7,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Dec 18, 2013 12:36 pm
archangel of creation
saint odium
archangel of creation
if I'm allowed I would like to make a shadowcaster, I understand that I am not allowed to have a level adjustment but if it be ok with you I would like to use the shadow creature template in the lords of madness book, its a level adjustment of +2 and gains a few amazing abilities that will help me a lot as a caster and as a player. if not then I will have no problems making a character that will probably be a psion or "Death" (a character that I build that uses a scythe and a full blade as his primary weapons and a great longbow as his secondary. at higher levels his weapons get amazing abilities razz

also if you have a good online character sheet that lets me put in my own classes I would like to use it XD so please send me a link

saint odium

You can use level Adjustment. What I was saying is I don't use it as in it doesn't affect your actual level. Here is a link to the site I use for my online sheets.
http://www.myth-weavers.com/

I have no problem with what you want to make your character. I think it would be a interesting mix with what we have already.

thanks smile ok so ill make a shadow creature Human Shadowcaster.

Okay.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 18, 2013 2:24 pm
saint odium
archangel of creation
if I'm allowed I would like to make a shadowcaster, I understand that I am not allowed to have a level adjustment but if it be ok with you I would like to use the shadow creature template in the lords of madness book, its a level adjustment of +2 and gains a few amazing abilities that will help me a lot as a caster and as a player. if not then I will have no problems making a character that will probably be a psion or "Death" (a character that I build that uses a scythe and a full blade as his primary weapons and a great longbow as his secondary. at higher levels his weapons get amazing abilities razz

also if you have a good online character sheet that lets me put in my own classes I would like to use it XD so please send me a link

saint odium

You can use level Adjustment. What I was saying is I don't use it as in it doesn't affect your actual level. Here is a link to the site I use for my online sheets.

I have no problem with what you want to make your character. I think it would be a interesting mix with what we have already.

I was wondering if I could have 1 magic item that costs 12000 gp for personal use, its in the book of exalted deeds page 116 and they are called the manacles of silence. when worn the area around the person shackled is silenced and remains that way until they are either broken out of or taken off. if they are broken out of or slipped out of they make an alarm sound for 1 round if they are undone by taking them off properly you do not have to be concerned with the alarm. it is a great item for me because it will allow me to no longer need the "Move silently" check and I can move freely without being heard.  

DeleteThisProfile2020

Profitable Entrepreneur

6,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Kain Almasi

Invisible Prophet

7,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Dec 18, 2013 3:08 pm
archangel of creation
saint odium
archangel of creation

saint odium

I was wondering if I could have 1 magic item that costs 12000 gp for personal use, its in the book of exalted deeds page 116 and they are called the manacles of silence. when worn the area around the person shackled is silenced and remains that way until they are either broken out of or taken off. if they are broken out of or slipped out of they make an alarm sound for 1 round if they are undone by taking them off properly you do not have to be concerned with the alarm. it is a great item for me because it will allow me to no longer need the "Move silently" check and I can move freely without being heard.

You also know that they prevent spell casting with out the silent spell metamagic feat right. While a good item they do have that drawback. I really shouldn't let have them because it kinda defeats the purpose of giving you a set amount of gold for equipment and then the magic item that comes as part of your background.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 18, 2013 3:24 pm
saint odium
archangel of creation
saint odium
archangel of creation

saint odium

You also know that they prevent spell casting with out the silent spell metamagic feat right. While a good item they do have that drawback. I really shouldn't let have them because it kinda defeats the purpose of giving you a set amount of gold for equipment and then the magic item that comes as part of your background.

my magic is always silent because I am a Shadow Caster and not a wizard or sorcerer. there are no material, somatic, or verbal components to my spells smile I just cast

Here is my new character that I wanna play,
Dat Wan Gai  

DeleteThisProfile2020

Profitable Entrepreneur

6,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Kain Almasi

Invisible Prophet

7,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Dec 18, 2013 3:31 pm
archangel of creation
saint odium
archangel of creation
saint odium
archangel of creation

saint odium

my magic is always silent because I am a Shadow Caster and not a wizard or sorcerer. there are no material, somatic, or verbal components to my spells smile I just cast

Dat Wan Gai

Okay so I think you missed a couple of things. It's gestalt, you get max hp for your starting levels not just level 1, and when I said level adjustment doesn't affect you I meant you don't use it as in you are level 4 no level adjustment or ECL.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 18, 2013 3:39 pm
saint odium
archangel of creation
saint odium
archangel of creation
saint odium

Dat Wan Gai

Okay so I think you missed a couple of things. It's gestalt, you get max hp for your starting levels not just level 1, and when I said level adjustment doesn't affect you I meant you don't use it as in you are level 4 no level adjustment or ECL.

oh Im sorry I did it the traditional way XD ill fix it asap  

DeleteThisProfile2020

Profitable Entrepreneur

6,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Kain Almasi

Invisible Prophet

7,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Dec 18, 2013 3:41 pm
archangel of creation
saint odium
archangel of creation
saint odium
archangel of creation
saint odium

Dat Wan Gai

It's okay and you have 5000gp for equipment. Also I will get you your background quickly as I can.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 18, 2013 3:50 pm
saint odium
archangel of creation
saint odium
archangel of creation
saint odium

Dat Wan Gai

It's okay and you have 5000gp for equipment. Also I will get you your background quickly as I can.

well the silent manacles could be part of my background. I could have been arrested by a bounty hunter and overpowered him and used the key to take the manacles off and kept them. XD I spent all of the 5 grand that I need for now ill update as we get closer  

DeleteThisProfile2020

Profitable Entrepreneur

6,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Kain Almasi

Invisible Prophet

7,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Dec 18, 2013 4:02 pm
archangel of creation
saint odium
archangel of creation
saint odium
archangel of creation
saint odium

Dat Wan Gai

well the silent manacles could be part of my background. I could have been arrested by a bounty hunter and overpowered him and used the key to take the manacles off and kept them. XD I spent all of the 5 grand that I need for now ill update as we get closer
Okay I will think about the manacles.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 18, 2013 4:02 pm
saint odium
archangel of creation
saint odium
archangel of creation
saint odium

awesome smile  

DeleteThisProfile2020

Profitable Entrepreneur

6,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Kain Almasi

Invisible Prophet

7,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Dec 18, 2013 4:45 pm
archangel of creation
saint odium
archangel of creation
saint odium
archangel of creation
saint odium

awesome smile
Okay so I have your background ready. I'll give it to you once your finished with your character... I remember it's gestalt style so you have two classes.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 18, 2013 5:04 pm
saint odium
archangel of creation
saint odium
archangel of creation
saint odium

awesome smile
Okay so I have your background ready. I'll give it to you once your finished with your character... I remember it's gestalt style so you have two classes.

so I will get a second class?? hmmm well if that's the case ill have to do either a lurk or a ranger or a scout O.O but I need to know what gestalt means XD like what it all entails  

DeleteThisProfile2020

Profitable Entrepreneur

6,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Kain Almasi

Invisible Prophet

7,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Dec 18, 2013 5:33 pm
archangel of creation
saint odium
archangel of creation
saint odium
archangel of creation
saint odium

awesome smile

so I will get a second class?? hmmm well if that's the case ill have to do either a lurk or a ranger or a scout O.O but I need to know what gestalt means XD like what it all entails
Basically you have you two classes that progress at the same time. You get all the class features from each class like all the skills and and abilities but you only take the better numbers in skill points, saves, BAB, and Hp. So like if you had 6 skill points from one class and 4 from the other you use the 6 but the class skill list makes up all of your class skills.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 18, 2013 5:45 pm
oh so ill get a second class? hmmm ok ill have to look at what else I wanna play  

DeleteThisProfile2020

Profitable Entrepreneur

6,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Kain Almasi

Invisible Prophet

7,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Dec 18, 2013 5:55 pm
archangel of creation
oh so ill get a second class? hmmm ok ill have to look at what else I wanna play

The unearthed arcana has the gestalt rules in it if you want to them up or need any clarification and I'm not available.  
The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff