Welcome to Gaia! ::

Anime Help Guild

Back to Guilds

Guild for Anime,Manga, Live-Action Asian Drama, Asian Music K-pop Recommendations & Discussions, ChatSpace,TV Series/WesternCartoons + More. 

Tags: Anime, Manga, Live Action Asian Drama, Discussion, Recommendation 

Reply ☆ All About you , Introduce Your Self
INTRODUCE YOURSELF! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

milkywei

PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2015 9:45 pm
hi everyone,
i've been on gaia since 2004
you can call me cina.
i got into anime when was 3-4 years old.
i liked kpop since i was 11 years old.

i like all kinds of anime.
if you want to know which, just ask. ~

i like kpop, jpop,jrock, cpop,krock, k-indie etc.
just ask me about them.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2015 10:38 am
Hello all;
My name is Amanda. I just joined this guild today, actually. o 3o;
I am twenty-three years old, living on my own with my boyfriend, cat and ferret. I'm not in school or anything, but I am working~ Duh. Haha.

I'm not into K-music/J-music as much as I used to be, but I will listen to it from time to time. I'm more into rock/metal/alternative genres of music. I am, however, very into anime and manga. I can get into dramas, if recommended some really good ones! I love watching dramas. <3

If you want to know more, please feel free to PM me or drop a comment on my profile! I reply quickly~ C': <3

D o r k I e t t

Timid Kitten

x3Nekox3

Wheezing Phantom

15,125 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2015 1:42 pm
Hello everyone! our guild captain nena-san send me an invitation and I was happy to join whee

I'm a on and off member of gaia since '06.
I' like all sorts of genre. JUST NOT MAGICAL GIRL AND MECHA rofl rofl rofl
my favorites are one piece, gintama,....and too many others to name!
I know what you might think now, that's so mainstream, nothing special, but they aren't mainstream without a reason afterall 4laugh

just ask me if anything else is of intrest to you  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2015 4:26 pm
Hey there, call me Inky. I have been watching anime since about 4 years old and drawing since that age too. I love anime and manga, and foreign music in general, not just kpop/jpop. But yeah, i love learning new things, and I'm curious and creative. I love making stuff with my hands, as well as learning languages.
Please feel free to recommend anything, or even talk to me about anything!

Thanks to miss nena_sakura for the invite! Nice to meet you all~

momucchi

Dangerous Hunter

Vampiric_will

Popular Vampire

20,140 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2015 10:56 pm
Hello. Even though the invite was random, thank you for the invite anyways. My name is William. On here Vampiric_will or you can call me will. I've been an anime fan for almost 20 years (18 to be exact). I like too many to list them all so I'll name my number one favorite which is all three of the Full Metal Panic series'. Which are Full Metal Panic, Full Metal Panic fumoffu and Full Metal Panic: second raid.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2015 10:41 pm
Good afternoon,

I am General Slaughter, aka Killerugly, aka Patrick. I'm an IT professional so if you need computer assistance i may be of some help. I am usually overtaken with my work so I am commonly inactive, but i will try my best to be here as much as posible.

What free time I usually have you can catch me binge watching anime, MyAnimeList.

I enjoy to partake in J-Pop and K-Pop on occasion, but most of my time I listen to electronic. I'm not quite sure what more i should put in here so if there are any specific question I'm open for anything. biggrin  

General Slaughter

Crystal Mizuka

Omnipresent Traveler

PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2015 1:47 am
Hiya!

I'm Crystal Mizuka, but you're welcome to just call me Crystal. I've been a member of Gaia since 2005, but I've been an anime fan and role player for even longer. I've been captain of my own guild dedicated to hosting/archiving my own RP's since 2011.

My favorite anime, by far, encompasses the entirety of the Digimon franchise. I'm also a fan of stuff like Shaman King, Fullmetal Alchemist, Ranma 1/2, Inuyasha, Saiyuki, The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya, and various anime/manga by CLAMP. And I happen to be total sucker for those old Kaiju films.

Anyway, nice to meet you!  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2015 8:16 am
Heyaaa, I'm Raithes.

I've been watching anime for a good few years, and am currently in love with sports anime and some of the darker new releases (i.e. tokyo ghoul). I don't watch many dramas, nor do I listen much in terms of K/J-POP but I do know of a few of the mainstream artists.

Feel free to send in a hello!

If you want a full run-down on what I like to watch, view My Anime List.  

Koduni

Sagely Dreamer

11,600 Points
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
  • Noble Shade 100

gokotai

Faun

PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2015 8:23 pm
hellu hello! my internet name is misoka, but my real name is ace.

i was an anime fan already since i was young, sailor moon and dragon ball z
but it was my dad that brought me deeper into the anime fandom (i think he regrets it)

im into shounen and adventure anime, mystery and horror. and comedy magical girl themes (I LOVE BOUIEBU LOVE LIKE OMG ITS LIFE)
i am a big final fantasy freak as well...
im a newbie cosplayer and yea, i love j-rock and j-pop and vocaloid

also thank you for the invite!  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2015 5:00 pm
ello,ello!
Ello,ello!
Tell me what chu want right now?! xd

Sowwy,i had to (i am bangtan trash,btw)

Anyways,hai fellow newbies who idk & that are new newbs just like this newb aka me,lawl.
Y'all can call me Kiki,if its easier,but lets get to the point now,shall we?

1. I just created an account a few daes ago outta boredom(if you're a kpopaholic like i am,you'd understand why i did that)

2. I am 12 reversed (1 year & a 2 days younger than Ravi (VIXX), a few weeks younger than Youngjae (BAP),& I'm Hobie's noona (he's a day younger than me xD)

3. Kpopaholic since 03 (back when kpop didn't even exist internationally til around 05 or 06-ish)

4. Author on a site called winglin,but since it shutted down,i moved to asianfanfics & i might send some of my AFF fics over to wattpad,lol

5. I tend to use sarcasm 24/7 & i do joke around ALOT,so don't take most of what i say seriously,lol.

6. Any shade of purple & blue is my fav.

7. If ya got more questchen's,you can holla at me xD

P.S: i have too many favs to list,so I'll do that later lol

xllx Keina xllx

Skilled Raider

Braecania

Interesting Gaian

9,350 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2015 10:55 am
Hi My name is Brecasc,

I've been on Gaia since I was 16, about seven years. I am 23 years old now. I come on here every now and then.

My favorite animes are; Bakemonogatari, Akira, Ghost in The Shell, Evangelion, Death Note, D-Grayman, Darker Thank Black and Tokyo Ghoul.

I have Cosplayed: Ghost In The Shell- Major, Death Note-Mello, and Tokyo Ghoul- Kaneki.

I probably will Cosplay: Darker Thank Black- Hei, D-Grey Man- Allen Walker, and Black Butler: Sebastian.

I also like video games, drawing, music, playing the violin and going to anime, gaming and comic book conventions.

I am a huge fan of Kingdom Hearts and Final Fantasy Franchise.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2015 9:18 pm
I'm Psycho Ping and I just joined! My favorite anime is Bleach and I've been reading Gangsta and Noblesse and I absolutely love them. If you have any recommendations I love action and adventure with no romance. 3nodding  

Psycho Ping

Versatile Shapeshifter

5,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100

theblackrose3

PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2015 9:10 am
Hi everyone.

My name is Rose and I've been on here for only about a month now. I joined this guild yesterday. I love anime and am always looking for new ones to watch!

My favorite animes are Elfin Lied, The Future Diary, Deadman Wonderland and Hellsing. I love animes with lots of gore and horror.

Oh and I am 17 years old.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2015 3:33 pm
Hi,
I am ladyecho, just joined today. I love anime such as overlord, K:return of the kings, Arslan Senki, etc. Love adventures! I like some k-pop bands but I love J-Rock the most!!! Guys in fancy costumes, awesome makeup and nice guitars... heart  

Blanchiere

Fashionable Duck

5,975 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

xX-Azure Nightmare-Xx

Romantic Fatcat

PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2016 9:22 pm
Goodness it's been quite some time since I've shown my face on this site, all issues with the inflation of the market place aside I have returned for the most part. Hello casuals and plebs of the interwebs, I'm Azure Nightmare and I've been a member of Gaia Online for a very... Very long time.

Feel free to call me Azure, Night, or Nightmare (People used to call me by those when I was around more)

Before I went on a hiatus I held Vice Captain/ Crew title for this guild, though quite obviously in my absence that had been revoked

I am a long time Anime/Video game enthusiast I've seen more anime than I could possible name (I have the list of Anime to prove it too)

Lets see what else would be good to say... Ermmm... 21 Years of age...

Favorite Anime of recent time "Kekkai Sensen" and what I believe to be one of my favorite anime of all time.

With that said I look forward to meeting some of you.  
☆ All About you , Introduce Your Self

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff