Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply Saved RPs
Eternal Eyes(O/A) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What do you think?
  Good.
  Eh.
  Bad.
View Results

Stefisgarden

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 11:58 pm
((Morgoth, I couldn't have asked for a better set up for this. twisted ))

Arisu listened to what Nykarian said as he protected her sister. "I see. So you would throw away the life of your sister to protect people you don't even know. You're a fool. You're all fools."

Sothe was surprised when someone ran up to him and tapped him on the shoulder. He looked over at the man as he asked if he was one of the old king's descendants. "Wha-What? I-I am...but..." Sothe suddenly realized that he had dropped his guard. "This isn't the time for that! The Liberation Army is under attack!"

Arisu knew what she had to do the moment she felt it in the minds of the rebels. Taking advantage of his distraction, she ran over to Sothe, grabbed his wrist, and pulled him away from the others, placing her hidden blade against his throat. "Don't move, or the 'prince' here dies," she threatened.

Sothe knew his situation was grim. He'd dropped both of his daggers in shock as Arisu grabbed him so he was weaponless, Arisu held his wrist in such a way that his arm was twisted behind his back, which was very painful, and the cold metal of a blade was pressed against his neck. Arisu had positioned herself(and Sothe by extension) so that he acted as a shield from the rebels, reducing the risk of attack. Sothe couldn't help the fear that showed in his eyes.

Hitomi was aware of what was happening. Ignoring her injury, she opened her tome and located the right spell. She started to read the spell, saying it almost inaudibly as she did so. The spell was lengthy, but it would prove effective.

"I wouldn't do that if I were you, Hitomi. Your little trump card here may find himself very uncomfortable." Arisu put more pressure on the blade on Sothe's neck and a trail of blood appeared. At the same time, she twisted his arm even more than it already was. The thief let out a quiet, involuntary cry as the pain he had already been feeling increased.

Hitomi stopped instantly. Stupid! I should have known her hearing would be that great! she thought, then tried to stand. It took her two attempts before she was able to do so. Her thoughts raced as she tried to come up with a backup plan.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2011 1:11 am
While Arisu was concentrated on everyone else, Saen snuck up behind her and grabbed her, throwing her off Sothe with little more than a scratch on his neck. He held her down and brought his hand near her face, which started sparking with lightning. "So...It looks like you serve that b*****d Annexus. If you give me the answers I want, I let you crawl back to him with a message from an old friend of his. Now tell me where he is!!!"  

Morgoth1990

Desirable Genius

7,975 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

hayato kurisaki

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2011 9:56 am
As Gabriel looked at vance after throwing the lance of the coveanant he quickly noticed Vances sword come down in a arc he had no time to move or pull out his other lance but he had to try. Gabriel quickly tried moving back but he had under estimated the blades reach and it cut him down his chest and the bleading we exstensive but he had to manage through the battle but as garbiel quickly held his hand on the gash he noticed nykarians betryal and his hand coming at him engulfed with flames and quickly rolled backwards but as he stood up he felt lucas put his hands on him... but then he felt Lucases grasp tighten on his shoulder it wasnt a good feeling "What do you think im trying to find out... Since your proably already know when she asked me to take her into town she got taken by these rebels... Im trying to make this right just help me find her" Gabriel said not trying to fall under Lucas grasp he knew he was strong but not like this he had to prove he wouldnt be pushed around by lucas  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2011 11:38 am
Arisu showed no fear, lightly reading his mind so he wouldn't notice instead. "Yes, I serve Annexus, and I will serve him until I die protecting him." She allowed a light smile to touch her lips. "No, I won't answer your questions, ambassador. My sister over there would be more than happy to. Unfortunately I-" She kneed him in the groin and rolled away from him, towards Sothe. "-have to go. Ta ta!" She grabbed the boy's arm and threw something on the ground. Smoke rose up from the ground and, when it cleared, Sothe and Arisu were gone.

"Arisu!!" Hitomi cried, but she was already gone, Sothe with her. "Damn!" Ignoring her pain, she said, "Annexus will kill him. We need to rescue Sothe. He's the only chance we have of uniting all the resistance groups." It was then that something Arisu said struck her, and she looked at Saen. "Ambassador? You were alive during the reign of the old king?"  

Stefisgarden

Morgoth1990

Desirable Genius

7,975 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2011 11:55 am
Saen stood up and brushed himself off. The kick to his special place hurt, but it didn't affect him as much as it would've other guys. Saen himself was amazed at how much more powerful he is now. He stared at Hitomi. "Yeah, I was. I know I look like I'm in my 20's. I used a forbidden meditation technique, where I was in a suspended state for 50 years. Is was incredibly risky because there were lots of things that could go wrong, and I'd be dead or trapped in purgatory, among other things."  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2011 11:58 am
((So much going on! I hope I don't fudge any details... Ulp. Here goes...))

User Image •Penelope•

When Zeek dashed off, Penelope shook her head. He needed rest as he had clearly exhausted his powers. One should know when to fight and when to flee. Well, there was nothing to do about it now. He wanted to kill himself, who was she to argue?

"C'mon... lets get outta here before any more wierdos show up."

"But there's a big fight...and he's gonna get himself killed..."

"Not our problem," Penelope said, shaking her head. "You healed him, right? We've repaid our debt, I think."

With that, Penelope stooped down to pick up her bow and arrows. She looked a little wistfully in the direction that Zeek had run. She wanted to help, but she had her brother's safety to consider. Turning back towards Aedan, she gestured for him to follow.

"Alright, lets...." Penelope stopped short. "....Aedan?"

The boy was nowhere to be seen. First her face paled with worry. What happened to him? Then she saw a rustling in the trees in the direction of the fight. Her face turned red with anger.

"AEDAN DALEWIND GET YOUR ARSE BACK HERE!" she shouted vainly. "For the love of Tierna's green earth, WHY CAN'T YOU JUST DO AS YOUR TOLD?!"

Without wasting any more breath, Penelope dashed off after Aedan.

User Image
•Aedan•

Aedan dashed along the treetops, ignoring his sister's angry shouts. The branches twisted and bent before him, creating a path through the forest canopy. If he slipped, he would reach out his arm and a vine would pull him up again.

He arrived just as Arisu dissapeared with Sothe in her arms. Too late to be of any assistance of course. But a quick mental sweep of the area told him that the drama was still unfolding. As of yet, he guessed he was undetected. He crouched, hidden in the foliage of a nearby tree, observing for now.

OldBlueGenes

Benevolent Lunatic

9,200 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Stefisgarden

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2011 12:34 pm
"I see..." Hitomi said, a plan forming in her mind. "You know your way around the castle, right? If so, I think you should head up Sothe's rescue mission. I'm afraid I will be unable to," she said with a weak smile. "I'm wounded, and I need to help stop the attack on my army. Please, would you go rescue Sothe? You of all people must know how important he is. He's the last living descendant of King Cyril. And Nykarian. Would you go with him? You could rescue your sister while you're there. We can't afford a hostage situation." With that, she picked up Sothe's daggers and ran over to help Vance and Zeek, trailing blood as she did so.

She stopped by Zeek. "Hold on. I'll get a healer over here to tend to your-" It was then she noticed that the blood was already slowing because of a clot. "Huh?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Arisu and Sothe appeared in the castle dungeons. Noticing the amount of guards around, Sothe realized that there would be no point in resisting Arisu. Still... "Let go!" Sothe struggled against the assassin's grip on his arm. For a girl, she was pretty strong! Of course...what else would you expect from an assassin?

"Stop struggling. It'll get you nowhere." Arisu forced his arms behind his back and tied his hands together with a strong rope. "Lord Annexus will want to talk to you later. Can't have you escaping in the meantime." She pushed him into a cell and closed the door behind him. The click of the lock was audible. Arisu turned and walked away to report to Annexus.

Sothe sat with his back against the wall. He placed a strong mental barrier around his mind so Arisu wouldn't hear him thinking over the situation he was in and possible escape plans. Maybe...No, that won't work...What if...  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2011 12:55 pm
Ignis was still in somekind of trance..he saw and felt what the plants saw and felt.He felt their agony as they were burned down,felt pain...Felt Aedan steps as he ran closer and closer .Ignis acted quickly and hoped that Aedan would see the messages that were formed in the plant life around him.It gave him advices to hide...advices to hide and be quiet. And they would guid them so he wouldn't get into any trouble to soon. then Ignis tried to snap out and looked at Gabriel. The flames had also burned the guard...burned ignis flesh...he felt so much pain right now but grinned and would thre a handfull of coins at him ,making them fly faster then they actually should with his metal manipulation.  

The_Dreaming_Hero

Magic Hunter

OldBlueGenes

Benevolent Lunatic

9,200 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2011 12:58 pm
User Image dO yoU wanT to PLaY?

((Finally posting with Elisabeth. Sorry if I miss any details. sweatdrop ))

Elisabeth skipped merrily along as Zack dragged them to the training grounds. When they arrived, Elisabeth stretched and breathed deeply.

"Yes, yes~" she said as she looked around. "A good bloody brawl is always good to alleviate boredom!"

When she heard Nagi speak, she twirled around hands behind her back, blinking demurely.

"You BOTH want to fight lil' ole' me?" she questioned, tilting her head. "Two against one? That doesn't sound terribley fair...."

With one smooth, effortless motion, she had her battle axe unholstered and swung it around at her side. She let the axe head land in the loose dirt at her feet with a dull thump. Her lips spread into a wide, wicked grin.

"....For you, that is."

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2011 1:09 pm
(YAY!))

Zack grinned broadly."Sure..i mean..i am sickly after all,don't expect too much from me.."He expects that the fight would be dangerous,but he would prefer to rather die in a spar the in his bed and thus charged towards her! On half of his way to her,he jumped and turned intoa falcon.He would take of to the sky and turn back,drawing his broadsword and then dropping to the ground,the tip of the sword directed at Liz!He would attempt to impale her with his sword!"Welll show us what ya got!"  

The_Dreaming_Hero

Magic Hunter

Stefisgarden

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2011 1:18 pm
Nagi drew his dagger and his demeanor shifted. Rather than the usual carefree child, he had turned into a mature, calm boy. He suddenly seemed to disappear, only to appear as a blur to Elisabeth's right. His inhuman speed allowed him to get behind her even before his brother turned back human. Once behind her, he swung at the back of her neck, faster than the naked eye could see.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2011 4:40 pm
Saen ran towards the castle. "Oh sure I know the castle. Problem is, I'm not welcome there." He would have be stealthy, which wasn't a problem for him.  

Morgoth1990

Desirable Genius

7,975 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Faithfull Fire

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2011 5:10 pm
Nykarian

User Image
Nykarian followed Saen, his feet seeming to barely touch the ground. He was excited to get the chance to rescue Luna, though he knew Sothe was more important. When he caught up with the diplomat, he had a plan. "I can tell them my treachery was an act, a plan to gain the rebels trust. That you're my prisoner. As soon as we get to the dungeons, the most likely place for them to keep Sothe, I'll dispatch the guards and we can get him out."

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2011 5:37 pm
Sothe still sat on the ground, making sure he was in a position where no guards could see his hands. Behind his back, he had pulled out one of his hidden throwing knives and was sawing away at the rope. Which was taking far longer than he wanted on account of the rope's thickness. Does Annexus have to use the thickest ropes? he couldn't help thinking.

Finally, the rope snapped. Sothe waited for one guard to make his rounds(for he had already pinned down the guards' routines) before jumping up. He pulled a lockpick out from its hidden place inside his left glove. He crept over to the door, careful not to make any noise and alert the guards. After briefly checking to see if there were no guards coming, he reached through the bars and slipped the lockpick into the lock, moving it around until he heard the click of the gate unlocking.

Sliding the door open, Sothe slipped out of the cell and into the narrow dungeon corridor, closing the door as he did so. Rather than heading towards the exit, however, he worked his way further in, avoiding guards as he did so. Now...She must be in here somewhere... he thought.

As he neared a corner, Sothe pressed himself against the wall, then peered around it. In the cell directly ahead, a girl sat on the cot. The girl looked a lot like Nykarian, the executioner. After checking for guards, he ran over to her cell and started to pick the lock. The girl was obviously surprised.

"Please, don't make a sound! Are you Nykarian's sister?" The girl nodded hesitantly. "I'm here to get you out. Don't be afraid. Nykarian has betrayed Annexus, and you'll be killed unless we can get out," Sothe explained to her quietly. The lock clicked and the door opened. The girl cautiously stood and walked over the the thief. "Follow me, but be as silent as you can."

Together, Sothe and the girl snuck their way out of the dungeon(he had to knock a couple guards unconscious in order to do so). He handed a knife to the girl and pulled one out himself. "Just in case," he said. While they were walking down a hallway, they heard someone coming. Quickly unlocking the door, Sothe and the girl ran into a random room and shut the door behind them.

They found themselves in an armory. Weapons and pieces of armor was stacked up to the ceiling. Expensive looking weapons and armor. Sothe listened through the door for a little while before it became apparent that they would be stuck in there a little while. "Well, we can't move for a while...My name is Sothe. I'm a thief." He refrained from telling her who his family was. For now, anyway.

"I'm Luna," the girl said.  

Stefisgarden

WispingWillow

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2011 5:52 pm
Lucas Grey

User Image
Lucas immediately let go of Gabriel.
"What..."
Suddenly Arisu was gone, along with a hostage, and a few of the Libretarians were on their way to the castle. He clenched his jaw.
"Gabriel, I need to get back to the castle. I'm trusting you with finding my--friend. As long as her relations are kept a secret, she should be safe."
He kept his voice low so the others wouldn't hear.
"Don't let me down."
Lucas looked him in the eyes before turning away. And with that, he was on his way back.

~

It wasn't too long before Luke arrived back at the castle, he didn't notice anything astray, and figured the rebels hadn't arrived yet.

"You there! Guard! Alert the rest of the castle that the Libretarian Army is on their way!"
The guard nodded and blew the alarm horn. Lucas pushed past the guards and other servants as they rushed around him. He headed straight for the dungeon. His footsteps echoed through the halls as he approached, but after making his way down, he found the cells of Luna and the new prisoner empty. Lucas slammed his fist against the wall.
"NO!"
He stormed out of the dungeons.
There's no way they already got here, that thief boy must have broken out! I must speak with Annexus...

Saved RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff