Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply Saved RPs
Dancer and the Dragon OOC thread! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Araceae Philo

Tipsy Streaker

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2011 7:05 am
Have you played Dead Space 2, Dreiyan?

Hey Skittlez I looked up that song, Monster, and I liked it. ^-^ It was catchy. And your right it kinda does work well with the post. (: Thanks for posting ((ooc and RP (: ))!  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2011 7:31 am
Heehee! Glad you like it!~
Um..your welcome? Lol, I really want to post as much as i can this week since I'll be busy all week starting Monday.. sad  

manekiusagi

Hygienic Bloodsucker

MadameDPomp

Greedy Lover

PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2011 8:24 pm
): I always feel like I should frequent this place more and I never do. More comfort oreos, i guess.

I got online to post yesterday night, but I'd gotten up at 7 to leave for Warped Tour in Pittsburgh...and fell asleep on the laptop. So tonight. I'm gonna make it up! : D

And..just a suggestion...but I'm thinking Leshua should start make an appearance. I realize it's okay for him to be less...around than the others...since he's like top dog and whatnot...but I don't think Draconia's coming back.

Dreiyan and I had talked briefly in here about one of us taking over the role.

Anyone else have any ideas?  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2011 2:50 am
I certainly don't have the skill to run two characters. I think maybe Dreiyan would be best, because your character is too linked to Leshua for you to play as him.  

Sanguine Lupis

Invisible Genius

7,350 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Popular Thread 100

Jest_A_Clown

Dapper Lunatic

7,150 Points
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2011 3:37 pm
I'll take up Leshua's role then. Lythe has already stated that she wouldn't feel comfortable with taking on his role because he's so linked to her character (although I thought that would be a perfect to have her play him lol)

But I'll have his post in asap, just need to figure out how to fit into his skin...I've already got one madman in the RP, i need to take Leshua in a similar direction while maintaining an 'evil level' of >9000  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2011 9:31 pm
Dreiyan....I'll take on the role of Leshua if you lend some evil roleplayer guidance..? It would make the most sense since their place of origin was born of my imagination...I've just never roleplayed as an evil character before and certainly not you and Draconia's level.

Soooo, if you're willing to help me out with my evil posts....I'll take the spot.  

MadameDPomp

Greedy Lover

Jest_A_Clown

Dapper Lunatic

7,150 Points
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2011 2:17 am
Sadly, I havn't played Dead Space 2 yet. I want to buy, but must save my cash for things like bills -.-

And I will be perfectly happy to help you out with that Lythe, it's not hard to be bad! *resists urge to break out in dance and song in Disney-movie style.*

*cough*

You know where to PM me :3  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2011 7:01 am
YAY!!~ Mikaela gets to bug Leshua this time!! Mwahahaha!~  

manekiusagi

Hygienic Bloodsucker

Jest_A_Clown

Dapper Lunatic

7,150 Points
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2011 1:19 am
The last post made me LOL imminent. Good stuff. though i'm slightly confused. They have already run down into and through the tunnels right? So the buildings and stuff you mention are what's on the other side right?

It just sounded similar to what was at the entrance to the tunnels is all, and I needed clarification XD  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2011 9:21 am
Sorry! lol Yeah, I understand. When Sombra was carrying Mell to the tunnels he set her right outside the entrance and Deidre sat next to her while Sombra went to help Kaiden and Anderson. We never actually said we went into the tunenels. That make sense? Then everyone else showed up and is worrying over Mell.  

Araceae Philo

Tipsy Streaker

Sanguine Lupis

Invisible Genius

7,350 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2011 11:34 am
The entrance to the tunnel is a trapdoor that I broke earlier, just to clarify.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2011 8:35 am
Does anyone else find a party of people on a quest traveling through a tunnel system that hasn't been used very Lord of the Rings-y?
Something evil, large, and tentacle-y is probably going to befall them x_x

First post as Leshua O.O Here goes nothing.  

MadameDPomp

Greedy Lover

Araceae Philo

Tipsy Streaker

PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2011 9:18 am
Haha. Maybe not a tentacled monster, maybe the balrog...? lol

We're rooting for you Lythe. You'll do great!

EDIT: Been sick for a couple days and am road-tripping (^-^) for several days starting today and ending on the 9th ( think). I'll definitely respond as soon as I can, when my head doesn't feel like it's been trampled my horses.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2011 10:44 am
Good job on the postage Lythe! (Though maybe adding a title to Leshua's post would help, I was like...wait...this isn't Joylre! lol)

Sorry you aint feelin so hot Imminent, where you roadtrippin through anyway?

Hehee Heath is makin me smirk, careful where ye tread o' non-crispy one! XD  

Jest_A_Clown

Dapper Lunatic

7,150 Points
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Araceae Philo

Tipsy Streaker

PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2011 10:28 am
I actually pushed the trip back and am not leaving until Monday. I think it's better safe than sorry because driving to Salt Lake City then getting on a plane for 5 hours.... Talk about major headache! I actually was planning on driving up to Boise, Idaho, and seeing my cousin who just had a baby but ended up canceling so I could get over whatever-the-heck-this-is and feel better for my trip to Oregon.  
Saved RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff