Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply U/C
M.A.M. OOC Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Wyntre Stryke

Ruthless Felis catus

9,350 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2011 2:33 pm
No I didn't...my life been complicated since I'm being adopted officially inless than 2 months...  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 5:16 pm
Well we'll work things in wence we get everything back in, but it isn't your fault the Rp's been held up so don't fret. Crap happens (And congrats).  

MindxHunter

Wyntre Stryke

Ruthless Felis catus

9,350 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 3:36 pm
lol thanks...crap does happens and I been trying to figure out how to get my person over where yall at most likely.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2011 12:50 pm
Small recap

-Where Vo is, basically with the group, the house was set on fire as they got out intime and Vo is passed out. Where they go from there is up to the next posters.

-Ailu was carried away by demonic, zombie like monsters to a small wastle land with metal trash everywhere. Ray and Lance came in to stop it as Ray when through the monsters like s**t through a goose, and now Ailu is picking off each creature one by one to clean it up. Her group could of followed her and been fighting, or still be looking for her (Or whatever else you wish).

Thats the basics of the two groups. Feel free to add more recaps, for the ones wanting that are coming back.  

MindxHunter

U/C

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces