Welcome to Gaia! ::

Realms of the Imagination

Back to Guilds

If you want a Guild that Let's you do anything, please join 

Tags: Roleplay, Star Wars, Kingdom Hearts, Assassins Creed, Olympus 

Reply Mount Olympus Ruins
Library of Ambrose (moved to Atlanis) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Battle: Mage 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2011 6:00 pm
User Image

•God of Wisdom•

User Image

"the magic i command is truly powerful ..."

carrying his soon to be wife to the infanent coradors of the Library, he put her down "well ... it's not much but you wont get bored here ... least i dont" he said as he turned on the lights and showed the large Library compleate with billions of books and artifacts from ledgends and folk lore "though the one thing i never had in here was a bed ... guess Athena never needed one"

"... but no magic is stronger than that of the heart"

PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2011 7:03 pm
User Image

Goddess of the Sea

User Image

Sing to me a song

"Is that why would always be at the temple." Tsukiko asked curiously with a smile. She folded her arms behind her back. Turning around she gave a grand smile. "You sure you just didn't look over it." With that she starts backing up. "I bet I can find it." With that she turned and ran down a random hall. "I bet you can't even find me." Tsukiko was most likely the most playful person in the entire universe. That was the only reason she had even wanted to look for the scrolls. She hadn't been out of the temple in days and was getting a little stir crazy.

A song of the sea

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

keybladegirl1993

Angelic Fairy

17,400 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2011 7:30 pm
User Image

•God of Wisdom•

User Image

"Kiko" he said chasing her "honey some of the stuff around here are dangerous" he said as he found her "Kiko dont move!" he said grabbing her hand before she took another step, for in her path was a golden statue in a glass case "King Mitus ... spell still works if you touch his hand ... or run into it" he said

PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2011 7:51 pm
User Image

Goddess of the Sea

User Image

Sing to me a song

Tsukiko just stood there for a minute before bowing her head. She sat down on the ground and brought her knees in. She had messed up, once again she had messed up. Bowing her head she felt tears fall down her face. "I'm sorry." She muttered pressing her hand to her mouth she he wouldn't know she was crying. She had just wanted to have some fun. Tsukiko had just wanted to see him smile and laugh. "I want to go home.....please just take me home now." There was so much hurt in her voice, why did she have to be so stupid. Why did she have to mess everything up.

A song of the sea

keybladegirl1993

Angelic Fairy

17,400 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2011 8:01 pm
User Image

•God of Wisdom•

User Image

"honey it wasnt your fault ... i should have moved it" he said as he cast a spell to move it and lifted her chin up "i just forgot about that one, alot of the other realy dangerous artifacts are tripely protected to not harm anyone ... it wasnt a mistake" he said with a smile as he helped her up "come on, we got research to be done"

PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2011 8:30 pm
User Image

Goddess of the Sea

User Image

Sing to me a song

Tsukiko refused to move. "I was the one who was running through here like an idiot knowing everything in here is important to you...." She hated herself for being so stupid. If she didn't move then she would never break anything. That was her logic. He had been the one her took her out of her grandmother's dark, cold, lonely basement. He had saved her so many times,choosing her over the world. Was this how she was going to repay him. Ruining his library, yeah real smart Tsukiko. Sobbing quietly into her dress she hated herself. Why she always had to mess something up was beyond her. It tore at her, just like claw swiping at her heart. No longer wanting to have anything to do with Merlin's diary. She was more then sure that she would mess that up as well. So she had her hands in tight fist as sat there. Not wanting to touch anything, look at anything, she was so scared. "I want to go home." Locking her mind and her emotions off from him, she didn't want to be just another book right now. After all she had promised she wouldn't cry.

A song of the sea

keybladegirl1993

Angelic Fairy

17,400 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2011 5:48 am
User Image

•God of Wisdom•

User Image

looking at her, he almost started crying and he sat down next to her not saying anything for a while "Kiko ... i'm in carge of protecting these items ... but there not the things important to me ... the only thing in the Library thas realy important to me is you" he said as he gently put his hands on her fists and brought them to him "look at me honey ... i just didnt want you to get hurt, i knew i forgot soething and moving that statue was it ... if anything its my fault" he said as he lied his head down on her lap "i'm sorry ... i just wish i could ... convence you" he said grabing a bit of her dress close to his face then looked up at her "i realy wanted to have this adventure with you ... your the only person 'd want to go with ... well plus Luna, and she is with us" he said rubbing her tummy then kissed it and looked at her again "please dont be upset"

PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2011 9:01 am
User Image

Goddess of the Sea

User Image

Sing to me a song

"I just wanted you to laugh..." She said quietly as she looked at him. "You got angry at me when I joked about burning that book. I didn't want to mess up something that was so important.....now you're upset because I'm upset. I wanted you to laugh and smile." Tsukiko looked up at him with sad eyes. "I'm scared I'm going to mess something up and you not going to love me anymore....or you going to be disappointed in me." She was scared of a lot of things, past events in her life still left scars, even if they were healing. "I'm scared of when we have our first real fight....I get scared of people screaming at me."

A song of the sea

keybladegirl1993

Angelic Fairy

17,400 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2011 9:13 am
User Image

•God of Wisdom•

User Image

"no ... never" he said as he put his hand on her cheek and reached to kiss her "i'll always love you and you could never do anything to make me angry or shout at you ... i know in all our past lives we never faught or were angry with each other ... and i wont in this ... i always keep my promises" he said with a smile and gave her a hug

PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2011 2:06 pm
User Image

Goddess of the Sea

User Image

Sing to me a song

Tsukiko hugged him back tightly. "I love you so much, I just don't want to do something that will ever make you upset with me." The only thing that scared her worse then getting hurt, was of hurting him. She hated the idea of upsetting him.

A song of the sea

keybladegirl1993

Angelic Fairy

17,400 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2011 2:35 pm
User Image

•God of Wisdom•

User Image

smiling, he held her close "i just didnt want you get hurt ... but now that that statue's out of the way ... i think we can relax" he said sitting next to her and layed his head back on a book shelf and suddunly a book fell in his lap "hmm?" he said as he looked at it, it was Arthur's diary "wow talk about dumb luck, the early entry in this depicts where he found Merlin's hut ... a magical forest between England and Scotland"

PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2011 3:44 pm
User Image

Goddess of the Sea

User Image

Sing to me a song

Laying her head on his shoulder she looked at the book. "A magical forest...why do they always need to be magical." She asked with a raised eyebrow. "I mean magical forest...its like a dead give away. Remind me if I need to hide something not to do it in such a painfully obviously place...." Then she actually thought about it and blush. "I mean really sweetie....a magical forest....it would be different if we weren't magic...."

A song of the sea

keybladegirl1993

Angelic Fairy

17,400 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2011 6:22 pm
User Image

•God of Wisdom•

User Image

"it's actual name is called: 'the Forgoten Forest' ... says only magical creatures can see and traverse through it ... some creatures even live in it: Saders, Centuars, Griffins, Fairies" he said to Kiko "i guess the only reason Arthur traversed through it was because it said here Merlin was his tutor" he said as he closed the book and looked at her "well now we know where he lived ... it'll give us a general area of where he might of hid the scrolls, be one more bed time story for Luna and a realy special part of our history"

PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2011 8:50 pm
User Image

Goddess of the Sea

User Image

Sing to me a song

"She doesn't even have ears yet and we already have more stories and songs for her then days in a year.....maybe we should right books for her..." She said with a soft smile as she still laid on his shoulder. "Not sure about the fairies though....I don't like them....or mermaids....both of them are very jealous creatures.....and I turn into a mermaid....I like owls though owls are cute." With that she kiss him on the cheek and smile. "I wonder if I ever kept a diary in my past life....maybe we might find it, then I could see who had to wait on who the first time around. This past time you had to wait a few months for me to be born....I kinda want to know how I've died...it seems kinda depressing, but I want to be able to prevent it from happening....like I really don't know how to explain it....though I'm curious now....we had to have children in our past since obviously when we first meet both times actually....you told me you're ancestor was Merlin...." It was the first time that had ever really occurred to her..."Which just continues to make me ask more questions...like why did I remember you from my childhood....I mean I knew there was a little boy....just I didn't know his face or his name....then I don't even remember having a past life nor can I change my appearance like you can."

A song of the sea

keybladegirl1993

Angelic Fairy

17,400 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2011 7:48 am
User Image

•God of Wisdom•

User Image

chuckling a little he turned to her "well ... maybe it'll be there too" he said as he got up and helped her up as well "and dont worry, we'll stay away from the fairies" he said with a smile

Mount Olympus Ruins

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces