Welcome to Gaia! ::

Realms of the Imagination

Back to Guilds

If you want a Guild that Let's you do anything, please join 

Tags: Roleplay, Star Wars, Kingdom Hearts, Assassins Creed, Olympus 

Reply Mount Olympus Ruins
Side of Mount Olympus Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Devare Altarian

PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2011 9:56 pm
¸ ´ ¯ ` • . • ● • ۰ • • • . • ´ ¯ ` • . • •
User Image
¸ ´ ¯ ` • . • ● • ۰ • • • . • ´ ¯ ` •
~Mage of the Clouds~

User Image

Devare awoke from his nap, on his chest, as usual, was Leshara, his trustful companion. Lovely, its time to get up, Atticus will need me to do the morning chores. Leshara had grown since the left the Land of the Riders. she looked up at Intugio, resting on the top of the small couch, curled into a large ball, the size of maybe a basketball. Fine, but i'm not taking care of cleaning breakfast. she grimaced, remebering the tast of Devares latest failure of a meal Yeah yeah, he yawned pushing her down Then you get to clean the restrooms today. He jumped out of bed and dashed down the hall laughing hard while Leshara growled, sprinting right behind him. Sighing, Intugio roused himself from his comfortable position. "I will never understand those two." muttered the young blue dragon, straightening their small cabin.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2011 2:45 pm
User Image
Once you touch a persons heart, you leave a lasting impression no one else can erase.

User Image

As Atticus tucked the blankets around her, Kylee smiled in her sleep. Snuggling up in the covers, she gave a contented sigh as she continued to doze. Her body gave off a soft glow like a lantern; something she and Atticus could never figure out why. In fact, as she had honed her powers during the past 10 months, they had noticed the glow happened all of the time, whether or not she was conscious of it. That didn't change the nature of his lessons, which always involved her figuring out her powers in some round-about way.

About an hour after Atticus had left, she was awoken by Devare and Leshara running about the ship. Hearing their loud laughter echo down the halls, Kylee grumbled a bit. They could at least be more aware of those who'd like to sleep in for a bit longer… she thought to herself, but brushed the brooding thoughts aside. Gently picking up Mayth, she poked her head out into the hallway, afraid of getting knocked off her feet.

Saia Kakaru

Devare Altarian

PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2011 5:50 pm
¸ ´ ¯ ` • . • ● • ۰ • • • . • ´ ¯ ` • . • •
User Image
¸ ´ ¯ ` • . • ● • ۰ • • • . • ´ ¯ ` •
~Mage of the Clouds~

User Image

As Devare got started on breakfast, Leshara cleaned the table off and set the silverware. You know Atticus and Kylee hate having slober on their plates. Have Intugio do that while you help me get started on the cinnimon buns. rolling her eyes, she called Intugio in. Devare wants you to take care of the plates and things. Nodding, Intugio got started. Eggs please Dearest. And do chin up, you get to eat the leftover batter this time Devare laughed as he was almost hit by a carton eggs.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2011 5:47 pm
User Image
Once you touch a persons heart, you leave a lasting impression no one else can erase.

User Image

Poking her head into the kitchen, she gave a small smile to the trio. "Morning Devare, Shara, Gio." Kylee said, with Mayth also giving a chirp. Seeing that it wasn't a warzone (yet), she stepped further into the kitchen. "You need help with breakfast?" Kylee didn't miss the sight of the flying carton of eggs, but seeing as how none were broken, she let it slide.  

Saia Kakaru

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2011 4:46 pm
Åʈʈicus Ƞanashi

User Image

Dreams only last for a few minutes
Even if they seem to last forever

As he walked into his ship, Atticus walked into his ship, cracking his back as he noticed his two fellow friends working around the house. As he smiled, he walked to the cockpit of the ship, firing it up as he activated his comunicator, trying to reach out to Xanatos,"Hey Jr., mind If we do this agreement like this? Sorta on a tight schedual..."

A nightmare however, is very different
It's delights will last all night

User Image

PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2011 5:18 pm
¤¤¤¤¤ Жanatos ¤¤¤¤¤

User Image

¤"Evil may have created me ..."

as the hologram turned on, Xanatos gave a sigh "might as well ..." he said waving his right arm as a second hologram appeared showing blue prints for the new creed uniforms "along with the new various designs, i added a few new gadgets to them: anti-gravaty boots for wall crawling or hidding in the top corner of a room, holograpohic com gauntlet on the left arm and holographic map and tracer dejectors on the right for tagging targets, a cloaking device that activates once the hood is up causing the user to blend in the suroundings ... kind of like a chamelion however the shadow shows ... also in place of the hidden blades you carry we've added lightsaber blades in stead ... it's bullet-proof, knife-proof, fire-proof ... and machine washable, that's a new feature" he said as the holographic model rotated and even did Creed attack moves as he spoke "also infused with magic thanks to a deal we made with some Elves at the Land of the Riders ... difficult to do mind you ... anyway ..." he said as another hologram of the contract appeared on the other side of him "if you'll just read over this and put your palm print on the bottom the deal will be compleate and i'll send the suits to the Creed and if you tell me where your going to be landing i'll have yours air mailed ... just keep looking up and keep your wits about you"

"... but evil will not rule me"¤

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Battle: Mage 100

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2011 6:25 pm
Åʈʈicus Ƞanashi

User Image

"Just send it over at Olympus", replied Atticus as he placed his hand against the contract, reading his signature print as he moved his hand away, the contract showing his palm print on it. He then smiled as he just sat there, waiting for him to reply,"Call me back when the creeds have the new robes."
Turning off his comunicator, he walked outside, his eyes closed as he took off his hat, throwing it back into his ship. He then just waited, waiting for his package to drop down to him.

User Image

PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2011 6:44 pm
♣ ♥ ♠ ♦ User Image ♦ ♠ ♥ ♣

User Image
"If i've learned anything in my life, it's this ..."

in the back area of the cockpit, Gambit was buisy shuffling his cards that he didnt notice Atticus arived "you got any idea how long we bin wai'n here mon ami?" he said with a smile and his feet proped up on another seat with his legs crossed "ten mont's you dont say anyt'ing ... you know how long eh took me to fin' ju?" he asked as there was a loud thud outside and looking out the window he saw a large crate with a note attached 'already being sent'. just as it landed, another crate landed nearby ... odviously Xanatos noticed Gambit and sent his as well

"... always play the cards you're delt"

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2011 7:04 pm
Åʈʈicus Ƞanashi

User Image

As he looked at the crate, Atticus broke it open quickly with his long knife. Popping it open, the crate's walls feel, showing white robes with strong armor around it's sleeves, a chest plate, and some for boots. With a smile on his face, he brought all of the robes back inside, changing inside the cockpit even though he forgot Gambit was there. Thirty Minutes went by as he got ready but when he got out, Atticus walked out of the cockpit, holding his mask plate in his right hand since he didn't want to wear it just yet,"This feels light, i like it."

User Image

PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2011 7:28 pm

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"dis is nice too" Gambit said as he walked in with his new gear, he never did like the hoods and Xanatos took in consideration his way of fighting style, the card producer was faster and he had a belt able to carry atleast ten card decks with him, and his new staff was slimmer and even had dimond plated ends for toughness "you gatta admit ... he may be just a rich boy ... but he got style" he said with a smile

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2011 8:08 pm
Åʈʈicus Ƞanashi

User Image

As he smiled at what Gambit said, Atticus looked at the mask. He knew it wasn't made by Xanatos or the elves. It was put there before the crate closed. As he looked at it, he noticed a sticky note on the back of the mask. With a smile, he pulled it off and read it outloud but quietly,"'I'm proud for you.'...there is only one person who wears a mask like this."
As he sat down on a bench, he looked at the mask where he remembered when he saw his father for the first time. He died saving him by the hands of the now deceased Xehanort. He wanted to destroy him with his own hands but he knew he needed his daughter's love again. As he sighed, Atticus strapped the mask on his slash, cracking his knuckles,"Well now, are you guys ready to travel?"

User Image

PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2011 8:21 pm

"mon ami ... i'm alway's ready" he said drawing the King of Dimonds and looked at him with a smile "so i take it ... dat mask wasnt made by Xanatos Industries ... which makes me wonder ... who gave you de early birthday gift along wit' de new gear?"

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200

Saia Kakaru

PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2011 1:51 pm
User Image

User Image

As she helped the trio prepare breakfast, she noticed Atticus pass by the doorway. When at least thirty minutes had passed, she'd gone to go find him since the meal was ready. Peeking her head around corners and into rooms, she gave a squeak of terror when a cupid crashed into her. "Oh, sorry, sorry. Are you alright?" She asked it, holding her chest in small pain. The cupid merely shook its head, and rummaged around the small pouch tied to its waist. Pulling out a scroll, it handed it to Kylee, mentioning it was from its mistress Maira for the old man. "I see. Well, I'm his apprentice, so I can give it to him for you. Thank you. Have a good day!" Nodding her head to the retreating cupid, she continued her search. Looking around the ship a bit more, she finally found Atticus. "Master, breakfast is ready, if you wanted to eat. You're welcome too, Gambit." She said politely, bowing her head to both men. Stepping further into the room, she handed the scroll to Atticus. "A cherub just came and delivered this. It said it's from Maira." She said, giving him a skeptical look.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2011 2:32 pm

"thanks petite" he said looking over at Atticus "so wha' bisnuss you do wit' de déesse de l'amour?" he asked him with a sly smirk

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2011 3:59 pm
Åʈʈicus Ƞanashi

User Image

"Well, you sly devil...", the old assassin replied as he took opened the scroll. The scroll was a picture of a White Lotus while a small note was on the bottom. It was small since it only said that she hoped this'll help. With a smile on his face, he turned the scroll around showing the rest of the group the picture,"This lotus is a clue to where the golden cupid arrow is at..."

User Image

Mount Olympus Ruins

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out