Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply Saved RPs
❥The Escapists. [open/ full] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 110 111 112 113 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Excited for the new one?
  Hellz yush. >:3
  XD I'm still enjoying the old one.
  <.< Maybe.
  -poll whores hide under carpet- >w<
View Results

Day Leaf

7,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hunter 50
PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 1:40 pm
User Imageє¢кєя αℓєχαη∂єя ¢αѕтαηє∂α

Decker smiled and looked at all the coupled up people in the room.
He frowned when Jacky pulled her hand away.
"So I'm Pescetarian. Not a very big difference.", he murmured.
He turned the flashlight off and sat on the edge of his bed.
"You wanna come sit by me?", he asked slyly, patting the bed.

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

D;
I'm super sorry for the shortness.
I won't be on for the rest of the day and I won't be on till later tomorrow.
I'll miss you guys.
Don't forget about the RP.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 2:36 pm
User Image
•·.·´¯`·.·• •·.·´¯`·.·•´☾Jackson Ray City ☽•·.·´¯`·.·• •·.·´¯`·.·•´
Don't take life so seriously, it isn't permanent.
Roses are Red, Voilets are Blue..
══════════════════════════════════

"There's not to big of a difference really. Some people don't like meat but like Fish, it doesn't matter to me what people eat. I just don't eat meat, or fish."Jackson said, glancing at the Tv screen to see that they had indeed chosen the dark knight. She started laughing, seeing the joker skip out of a hospital building wearing a nurses uniform. "Best nurse ever!"She laughed, tucking some hair behind her ear before looking at Decker and the spot next to him, shrugging "Sure."She smiled, sitting down next to him and pulling her knee's up to her chest, sitting her head on them and watching the movie. "Would anyone care if we started it over? I don't wanna get confused."She said, leaning forward to look at Seth, who seemed to have the remote to the tv. She could get used to this, hanging aorund with her friends and watching movies, having chats with Decker, thinking about her future, and not being watched. Defiantly not being watched.

I'm Schizophrenic..
And so am I..

||Ditto
I have the same thing.
I have practice till 9pm my time and practice starting 1 tomorrow
Ill miss you too :3
I will be back when I can!||

oOoRainbow-SherbertoOo

Anxious Nymph

8,600 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Citizen 200

Lord Blade Icestorm

PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 7:55 pm
User Image

Jake smiled as she kissed his neck. With the offer of resting with her in the next room he nodded with a smile.
"Oh yeah she wants it." "Shut up." "Make me." He smiled and nuzzled against her neck for a minute then nodded. "Let go then sweets." He stood up and smiled at the others. "Excuse us, we're kinda tired. And it will be nice to sleep in a real bed, not that padded mess they gave us back there." He smiled at them and felt happy for awhile. "You dont deserve happiness, all you deserve is lonliness and despair." And for awhile he believed them. He then chuckled and walked with her back to the room. Though when he got there his nervousness finally set in and he walked in with a flush on his cheeks. "So um...guess I'll let you sleep then..." Now Max was no longer helping him so he was very nervous. He looked at her with a slight smile. "I..could lay with you...if you want..." He fidgeted a little bit as he asked.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 7:51 am
[[Sorry for not being on as much this weekend! I have a bf now [kudos for me.. haha] and we've been hanging out all weekend... Planning on going to movies in a few hours... so.. I'll be back on around 8ish tonight... Again, Sorry ^^;; ]]  

itsalloverbyebye

1,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

IvoryEpiphany

Dapper Hunter

3,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 11:08 am
((sorry for not bein on much. I've been really busy with yesterday. I'm on a friend's computer so i'm not going to format this right now.))

Kairi smiled as he helped her up and smiled. "We'll see you guys in the morning" she signed to them speaking with each individual sign. Before se wouldn't have bothered but she wasn't too busy, she had to be with them and she didn't like causing drama.

Together her and Jake walked to the other room and she smiled at his awkwardness and just kissed him. "shhhh." she whispered as she wrapped her arms around him and kissed him again.

"We don't have to do anything," she reassured him as she broke away and turned on the radio. It was driving her crazy not to have her own music and she wanted to kinda ease the tension in the room. She urned back to him and kissed him. "Look at the view," she whispered looking out the window, the stars had lit up the river that ran behind the line of city stores on the other side and beyond that the fields glowed in the light of the full moon.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 11:54 am
User Image

Jake flushed a little bit and nodded. "Alright as long as your sure." He was half relieved, half disappointed that she didnt want to do anything. Max was highly angry that she didnt and griped about it quite a lot. Biting his thumb to hold his insults. But the view calmed him a bit as it was pretty. He smiled to himself as he looked at it then back at her. "It is quite beautiful." Though he wastn looking at the view anymore.

Lord Blade Icestorm

Day Leaf

7,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hunter 50
PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 2:02 pm
User Image
☠ ☣ Every Hour goes the Tick-Tock of Motors ☣ ☠

☠ ☣ They stare Us down when We met in the Emergency Room ☣ ☠

☠ ☣ And in our Beds, I can hear Breathe with Help from cold Machines ☣ ☠

User ImageRitter kept kissing him. He would speak between mouthfuls.
"Fine. When ever you're ready, I'll be right next to to."
Ritter grinned when he felt Seth's hand in his.
"It'sh okay. I like being with you. Ash long ash I can go to the bathroom by myshelf, then I be fine not sheparating from you."
Ritter rolled on his back and sighed. He was thinking about Ayame. He would have to tell Seth about her and about his past as well if gets to know Seth more. It just how it is you gave and you take.
"I hope we shtay a happy family."

☠ ☣ Every Hour...☣ ☠
☠ ☣ On the Hour... ☣ ☠

☠ ☣ They Drew Blood. ☣ ☠

I Don't Need Your Help.
User Image
Just Give Me A Needle And Some Thread And I Can Fix Myself.
~R.i.t.t.e.r.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 2:32 pm

Decker glared at the two that went to the other room.
"Oh my god, what do they not understand about boys in one room and girls in the other? Are they that ignorant? These hormonal teens are going to kill me."
He looked at Jackson.
"Would you please go redirect that guy back over here? I don't know them and I don't want to hurt someone.", he murmured.
He wasn't pissed at the kids in particular... just that their ignorance could be dangerous.
He was not dealing with any pregnant teens on the road.
He would get rid of the two sexually active ones if he had to and he was playing no games.
He had no problem with the two guys messing around, that didn't cause any trouble... it was the fact that the girl and boy would actually go to a room by themselves, in front of his face, without protection.
He was bolting himself down to prevent himself from flying off the handle at them.

Day Leaf

7,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hunter 50

Day Leaf

7,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hunter 50
PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 2:44 pm
Seth Alexander Wright
User Image
"I'm just like the doctors here... All dressed in white and mad as a rabbit."

Seth smiled and kissed him back.
He shivered a little and backed off of Ritter.
He always went into shakes and chills before he started grinding on random people.
"You can go to the bathroom by yourself, but I won't be far from the door.", he chuckled.
He nuzzled Ritter's neck.
"I hope so too. I wanna have this family for a long time."
He heard Jacky and rewound the movie to the beginning for her.
"Welcome back, by the way. What were you two up to?", he asked, laughing.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 2:55 pm
User Image

Jackson chuckled, looking at Decker and seeing how angry he was getting with Jake and Kairi leaving. "Oh come on, they won't do anything, it's Jake."She said, sighing and getting up, nodding. "Yes, I can do it, but your going to have to get to know everyone eventually."She said, making her way out of the room. Really he would have to get used to everyone, and get used to how clingy people were, that we need affection to keep themselves sane most of the time, others got them through HMI and would keep them that way without HMI. She shook her head, opening the door to the girls room and seeing both Jake and Kairi looking outside, well Kairi was anyway. She went up, tapping Jake on the shoulder "Jakey hun. Decker wants boys in girls in separate rooms."She said, giving him an apologetic smile "Sorry guys."She shrugged, she wanted them to have a little alone time but she also didn't want Decker to go off on her. That would end bad, well maybe, since he was scared of her? Would he go off on her? Probably, she wasn't an exception. Not that she would go off with anyone by herself anyway, unless it was a friend, even if she did Decker would know nothing would happen. She gave Jake a 5 mins with her hands and headed back to the room, looking at Seth and shrugging "Thanks, nothing really. I went to go grab Decker and came back. Just talking."She said, sitting back down on the bed and getting comfortable before looking at the screen. "Jake and Kairi will be back in a few minutes."She said, glancing at Decker "They were just hanging out in the other room enjoying each others company. Nothing bad."

I'm Schizophrenic..
And so am I..

oOoRainbow-SherbertoOo

Anxious Nymph

8,600 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Citizen 200

X - my harlequin romance

Conservative Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 2:59 pm
User Image
☠ ☣ Every Hour goes the Tick-Tock of Motors ☣ ☠

☠ ☣ They stare Us down when We met in the Emergency Room ☣ ☠

☠ ☣ And in our Beds, I can hear Breathe with Help from cold Machines ☣ ☠

User ImageRitter turned his head and looked at Jackson.
"Yesh Indeed, what did you guysh do? Enlighten me. I love juicy material."
Ritter giggled. He was a sucker for gossip but he never started it. Ritter rolled on his tummy and played with Seth's hair.
"I love Joker. He is the bunny in my subway sandwich."

☠ ☣ Every Hour...☣ ☠
☠ ☣ On the Hour... ☣ ☠

☠ ☣ They Drew Blood. ☣ ☠

I Don't Need Your Help.
User Image
Just Give Me A Needle And Some Thread And I Can Fix Myself.
~R.i.t.t.e.r.

DARN YOU WRITERS BLOCK!!!  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 3:05 pm
User Image
Jake smiled but then was a bit taken aback by Jacky. He smiled and nodded as she left not knowing it to be something she wanted. But that thought had Max up in laughter.
"OH MY GOD!! HAHAHA, you just got seperated, oooh burn. Bet you he gets to do it in the car with one of those girls while you sleep in the bed with one of the other guys." "Your here too, so it will happen to you as well..." He bit his thumb really hard drawing blood and sighed. "I'm sorry Kairi...I wasnt going to do anything...I guess we just cant stay together at night." He lowered his face and was sad. "Guess I should go back now..." He turned and started to walk back. "We can watch the movie together though..." He cheered himself a bit since they weren't being permanently separated, that would cause him to fight. As he walked back in the room Max smiled in happiness as he saw that Jake now disliked the man who seemed to think he was their daddy. Withdrawing he went to a far corner and slid down. "Thats right my little one, just listen to the anger you have, the resentment. It will help you, I promise." And for awhile he started to listen, as he had in the old days.  

Lord Blade Icestorm

Day Leaf

7,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hunter 50
PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 3:33 pm

Decker laid back on the bed.
"I don't care what they were doing. Until I go to the store and buy some condoms they need to stay separated. Then I could care less what they do, but they're going to find some money to get their own hotel room. I'm not paying for single rooms. These are doubles. For lots of people, not one couple.", he muttered.
He might have had money to throw around, but he didn't.
He was always tight with it.
On occasion he would binge and go crazy and buy stuff, including his latest addiction of drugs.
He took his shoes off and sighed.
"The least they could do is be safe. Even I know that much."
He watched as Jake came in and sulked over to a corner.
"No need to sulk. You can do whatever tomorrow. I'll buy you protective gear and you can have a separate room at the lake house. Then you're free to do whatever you want."

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 3:39 pm
Seth Alexander Wright
User Image
"I'm just like the doctors here... All dressed in white and mad as a rabbit."

Seth smiled and rubbed Ritter's chest as he played with his hair.
"And what am I?", Seth asked him.
He kissed Ritter again and he started shaking again.
He didn't back off as much this time.
He wanted to test himself.
He knew sleeping beside Ritter was going to freak him out so he might as well get his shakes out now.

Day Leaf

7,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hunter 50

oOoRainbow-SherbertoOo

Anxious Nymph

8,600 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 4:06 pm
User Image

"Dude Decker! Stop being such a d**k."Jackson said quietly, this was defiantly not the good way to get on the good side of everyone. His attitude was seriously making her angry. Which she didn't want. "I'm sure they know that already, they wouldn't do anything and they just met today so im sure their going to put that off."She said, shoving him and looking at Jake before biting her lip and standing up. She didn't want to be around Decker anymore, she didn't know why but she just felt like he was treating her friends like crap and she didn't want to get angry and hit him again. She stood up, shaking her head "I'm going to bed. I'll see you guys in the morning."She muttered, waving at everyone before heading out the door and into the room. She took a deep breath, changing into a pair of shorts and a tank top to sleep in before laying on the bed she had put her things on. She looked at Kairi and couldn't help but smile, glad she was making Jake happy. He was a good kid and deserved a good girl and to be happy. She pulled out her sketchbook, hiding her fantasy one in her bag and flipped open a new page, sketching out her and Decker talking at the pool, figuring she could keep that page for herself, at least having one good conversation with him.

I'm Schizophrenic..
And so am I..

Saved RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 110 111 112 113 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games