Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Eon's Return: No Hope Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Miss Granola Suicide

1,200 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 3:26 pm
Mira pulled her arms from their grip and walked into the room. She may be weak but she was stronger than an average human. She looked at the three dragons and took a deep breath.
"Hey...Where is this?...What...no...Who are you?" She asked, running a hand through her long hair.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 3:46 pm
Gareth looked at Centaris and nodded "I didn't think you would and I know that I can be sealed away but the voice it would just keep finding others" He said. He tried to lifted himself from the bed but fell back into it "I fear it will still find me the voice..it's so dark..and cold" He said.  

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200

Shadowing Death

Distinct Conversationalist

PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 4:44 pm
Fairheart sighs, he was about to speak to Centaris but he spots some woman being held by a couple guards. He bows before saying to her "I am Fairheart... Centaris... what's his face... and Gareth are busy... What's with these guards around you?..."  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 6:33 pm
Xaio could only sleep for so long before awakening again Never did she actually sleep a whole night really, just an hour or so at a time for a quick recharge. Then again, she'd end up crashing again in an hour. "Maybe just a short stroll around the place for alittle while." Getting up in the dark, she clumsily walked to the door. Somehow, the dark always made her stumble around, maybe from the lack of human sight. Leaving into the hallway, she walked right past the stairwell,unaware of downstairs activities. "I wonder if there's any water up here" Without wanting to scope much out though, she simply went to the bathroom and cupped her hands beneath the running faucet to gain a drink before splashing alittle upon her face as well. "hm...Much better" As she walked to her room though, she couldn't help but feel like she'd have trouble sleeping again. However, Xaio's feet wouldn't direct her anywhere else but back to her bed where she layed awake.  

ZeldacatVampire

Wheezing Bloodsucker

17,625 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Bunny Hunter 100

Darastri lexex

PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 7:23 pm
Centaris thought for a short bit ignoring the person Fairheart just distracted. There had to be some way to find the source and seal it up. "Definitely sounds like we are dealing with a large amount of power. However nothing is invincible not even the gods themselves. I'm sure the pillars had something to do with this voice of yours. Also, they were probably artifacts and destroying them surely requires some punishment. Anyway I can't allow your body to recover to a point in which you can cause damage again. I will have to seal some of your power. Enough that you are not a threat to the castle guards, and are easier to subdue should we need to." Centaris paused and exhaled long and hard once to think quickly. "Though if we can find anymore of these pillars we could protect a set of them from harm. Maybe even learn what they are for upon inspection. That way we keep all of them from being destroyed if they are important. Then we also might find out more about this voice and why you had gone crazy and destroyed them." Centaris wanted to know more about these things. Hopefully there were some left that could be saved for study.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 9:33 am
Shayne started to gather energy for a new attack when he heard something over in the castle. Looking in that direction, he saw a section of the roof cave in. "Sorry Ark, we need to finish this another time." Shayne said, then flew through the sky towards the castle. He released his hold on his power and reverted back to his normal hybrid form. Landing, then running through the castle, Shayne looked for anyone that might be hurt or trapped, finding no one, he started looking for the cause of the collapse. Several members of his court reported that it was Gareth that had caused the collapse in a fight with Kummar, and that they were currently in a room upstairs. Running through the castle with all his speed, Shayne arrived at the room out of breath and annoyed. Walking into the room, Shayne said, "Whats going on here!"

Eon watched as the two pillars were destroyed by Gareth, and then as he was attacked and knocked out by a low level dragon. Eon growled to himself and slashed a hand at the magical image. The image wavered for a moment, then regained integrity. He watched as Kummar brought his pawn to the castle of Shayne, and become a prisoner there. Anger coursing through his veins like molten lead, Eon worked a spell that would make it possible for all of them to hear him. "Hear me mortals! Do not interfere! Only death and suffering awaits you if you continue. My name is Eon the First! I shall return, and you shall all die!" Eon said, then as his voice faded, a horrible evil laugh echoed through the room that would cause even the strongest to feel the hope leave their bodies.  

DragonSlayer Arcos

Vicious Bunny

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 9:41 am
Ark nodded to Shayne and followed him back to the castle. He was just as confused as Shayne until he herd Eon's voice. He shivered as a chill ran down his spine. "...Lord Shayne...who is Eon?" He asked. Ark had never studied anything on ancient anything he was always more focused on the present and what he needed to know at the moment. He frowned knowing it was something bad.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Gareth flinched as he herd Eon and he dove under his covers "It's the voice it's back" He said in a scared tone. He could feel his fear building "I told you he would find me" He said. Upon hearing the voice he began to feel alone again. He didn't think anyone could help him. "So scared...so alone..." He mumbled. He felt like a small child cowering in fear.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 10:24 am
((Long time no see galactic ^o=o^))

Centaris felt an odd illogical depression follow the voice. "I believe, Shayne, what is happening is do to that voice. Kummar had found Gareth destroying some pillars of unknown purpose. Gareth was quickly subdued and brought back here. When he tried to escape Kummar successfully recaptured him. I came to try and figure out why Gareth was destroying the pillars. So far I suspect this Eon creature was manipulating Gareth." Centaris paused going through the books he had read, but nothing about an Eon so far. "I had planned to try and find something on the pillars in the library, maybe there might be something about this Eon creature as well." Centaris currently felt Eon was just someone playing with powerful magic trying to manipulate people to just cause mayhem.  

Darastri lexex

ZeldacatVampire

Wheezing Bloodsucker

17,625 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 10:57 am
She still grew restless as the bed no longer provided comfort for her, then again, the whole place suddenly seemed odd. "I gotta go find somebody..." And rolling out of bed carefully to land on her feet, Xaio left out into the hallway again towards the stairs. Her attention was watching her feet as she began racing down, but midway down she looked up to see Shayne had returned and so had just about everyone else...Fairheart was confronting another girl in the hands of guards ,Centaris was explaining to Shayne what was happening to Gareth and Kummar who were acting alittle anti social while some new face referred to Shayne as lord? "So this was his castle finally....then prehaps he wouldn't mind us humans?"
In need of wanting to offer a suggestion, though very vague it would be, she rushed back to her room to rummage through her big coat and withdraw a short sword. She had bought it after arriving from the dragon world the first time.
Now, returning to the stairs, she descended them fully and stood there awkwardly with it in hand. If they were in need of some new enemy, she would be willing to help out this time.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 12:00 pm
Shayne grew still, everyone in the room seemed to vanish along with the room itself. Shayne felt himself floating in the air thousands of feet above his world. Below him, he saw a giant stone pillar, a seal upon the ground around its base. Around the pillar stood 8 statues of dragons, each holding a strange weapon. It was easy to see that 4 statues faced outwards away from the pillar, while 4 faced inwards. It was a warm day, but clouds began to roll in, covering the ground in darkness. Figures appeared on the clouds, all of them dragons in their hybrid forms. Finally, a female white and gold dragon faded into existence in front of Shayne. Smiling, she greeted Shayne, "Greetings Shayne Brightscales. I am Feona. We have called you here because a horrible new threat has emerged. This threat is capable of destroying all life in the universe. That cannot be allowed to happen." Feona said, the various figures behind her nodded. "His name is Eon. He was the very first creature to be born. It was he who created the universe and all life within it, except for a small part. He gave his godly powers to 4 creatures and dubbed them his Guardians. They were tasked with protecting and nurturing his creations. In time they turned against him and attacked him. With his power greatly diminished, Eon was sealed away on our very own world. Over the centuries he went mad with anger and grief, but slowly his sanity returned. He is now working to break free of the seal that imprisons him so that he may have his revenge. If he is allowed to walk in our universe again, no one will survive." Feona said, her voice grave.

"What? But surely we can stop him! I have the Dragon Fire! And I have many strong allies!" Shayne said, his breath coming in with difficulty. "It is not enough. Over time he has regained his lost power with new and unknown power. It would require all 4 of the Guardian powers to stand against him and have a chance of stopping him. The Dragon Fire is one of the four, you must find the other three." Feona said, her eyes sad but fierce. She looked down, and so Shayne looked down. "Her stands the last stone pillar that maintains the seal. It is on the floating island of Aeos Nul. Protect it, for if it is destroyed, so everything else shall follow." Feona said, and a scene of their world growing dark and lifeless followed her words, and one by one the stars winked out of the sky until he was in complete darkness. The same laugh that he had heard in the room echoed through the darkness. Feona faded from existence. Shayne blinked and found himself in the room again. Shayne shook himself and looked at the people gathered around him. "He'll destroy everything.....Centaris, send out a Omega 1 Priority Zero alert to every dragon in the Kingdom. Tell them to report to the castle as fast as possible!" Shayne said, and ran out the door.  

DragonSlayer Arcos

Vicious Bunny

Darastri lexex

PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 12:40 pm
Centaris watched as Shyane spaced out briefly then came back with shocking news. "R-r-r-right away!" Centaris stammered from the shock of hearing Eon's capabilities. Centaris, too, ran out the door to do his task. Omega 1 Priority Zero. The words repeated over and over in Centaris's head. The shock that had come with them fading away as it sunk in. Coming to a tube going straight up Centaris spread his wings and took off up the center of it. The top was a large circular room with a large crystal in the center. Around the room were different seals corresponding to similar crystals around the dragon world. Above the crystal was a circular opening. Centaris quickly went to work, he placed a hand on the large crystal and thought of the commands. Shortly the crystal burst in a show of white and gold light. Each of the seals around the room received a beam of the light while a large beam also went through the hole in the ceiling. Along with this was sent a mental message 'Report to the castle immediately. Omega 1 Priority Zero.' The light also showed how urgent it was making sure every dragon knew to come to the castle at once. Centaris left the room through a door to the one side and observed the view. There were several white and gold hues on the horizon, indicating the message did, in fact, get sent properly.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 7:54 pm
Fairheart turns his head with a lifted eyebrow away from Mira when Shayne ran out followed by Centaris. He didn't bother to ask, for he was not listening to the dragons' conversation. He turns back to Mira and tells her "Go someplace safe... I'm not sure what they are planning, but sure that standing doing nothing but talking in the middle of the hall is not part of what's needed to be done... Sorry I couldn’t properly stay and chat… Bye." Fairheart then dashes past her, running at super speed. It took him no time at all to catch up to Shayne and asks "Woh, what's going on?" but kept moving at his pace, knowing stopping to chat would only waste time.  

Shadowing Death

Distinct Conversationalist

ZeldacatVampire

Wheezing Bloodsucker

17,625 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 8:48 pm
Her attention fell on Shayne as he just sort of....zoned out alittle, like something had a hold of him. "U-uh..." Suddenly he came back and began shouting about some trouble. Xaio began freaking out alittle since he immediantly left followed by Centaris, then Fairheart..."W-wait up!" She yelled, even though it was a futile call when he had already covered a good distance away. Well, atleast the blade wouldn't go to waste. Stepping off the stairwell fully, she looked left and right, but could only go the same passage Shanye and Fairheart had gone, considering Centaris flew through his. Only question was really if she was able to catch up to the two.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 9:55 pm
Shayne continued to run through the halls of the castle, shoving and knocking over dragons everywhere. When Fairheart caught up to him and asked him what was happening, Shayne tried to explain what was happening in a little effort as possible. "There's a strong chance that everything that we did to stop the war will have been for nothing. A god is seeking to be released from his imprisonment and if that happens, everything and everyone will die. Nothing will survive." Shayne said, finally they reached the outside. There the guards were assembled, and the sky was filled with dragons. Snapping his fingers, several orbs of energy appeared, and instantly they flew off to his friends that were still inside the castle. The orbs would be like a recorded message that would tell them to travel to Aeos Nul as quickly as possible when they could. He couldn't wait, so he looked at Fairheart. "Please, check to make sure that Xaio and the other human is okay, and join me with the others when you can." Shayne said, and with that he jumped into the sky and flew off towards the floating island that held that last stone pillar, his guards and every dragons following after him.

Eon laughed, everything was falling into place. He threw his hands out in front of him and a large seal appeared in the darkness, several circles of runes rotating around the seal. "And so it begins. All shall fall before the might of Eon!" Eon shouted, an evil laugh echoing after. "Forsaken god, condemned to the doom of darkness, forever cast from the light of life. Break the binding chains with the hatred that fuels you, and make suffer those who defied you. WITH ALL MY POWER! I BREAK THE SEAL!" Eon shouted, the seal glowed and soon became blinding as the spell took effect. Soon the dimensional wall dipped inward and created a tear in the fabric of space. Eon laughed and flew the portal.

After an hour of flying, they finally reached the floating island of Aeos Nul. Shayne was happy to see that the pillar was still standing and the seal hadn't been broken. His relief was short lived as the pillar shined for a moment, then exploded with no cause. Next the ground where the pillar stood dipped into the ground, then tore revealing complete darkness, as if it were a black hole. Shayne's heart missed several beats as he saw what was happening. No... He whispered in his thoughts. The sky darkened and an ominous wind blew past them. Shayne came to a stop as he felt a horrible power floating out of the hole in the ground. A human slowly rose out of the hole, he was proud and noble looking, but he looked no stronger then an average human. The creatures eyes were closed, but as Shayne watched, the creature looked at him and opened his eyes. Shayne felt as if his life was slipping away, his body went numb and he felt his heart slowing. This can't be, all he did was look at me.... Shayne thought as he felt his wings seize up and he began to fall towards the ground.  

DragonSlayer Arcos

Vicious Bunny

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 10:11 pm
Ark had followed after Shayne as best he could and soon arrived at the island only to see Shayne falling. He quickly flew to him glad to be in his phoenix form and sat him on the ground he then flew up and near Eon "You must be Eon" He said trying to hide the fear in his voice. He then flapped his wings powerfully and lauched a beam of holy energy at the creature. He knew Eon was powerfull he had to be. He feared that if Shayne couldn't face him what chance did he have.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Gareth flinched from his bed he could feel that Eon had somehow entered their dimension. He shivered from fear "Go away please just go away" He said to Eon even though he knew Eon was very far away. He frowned he knew Shayne and the others were in alot of trouble but he didn't think he could help them at all in his condition.  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games