Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Sakura Kiss~ An Ouran Guild

Back to Guilds

~Sakura Kiss~ is the largest Ouran Guild on Gaia. We have roleplays, blogs, and more! Hope you'll join us! 

Tags: ouran high school host club, host club, ohshc, ouran, roleplay 

Reply The Third Music Room
~~Sophia Grimes~~ The Polite Type Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you think I'll be a good Hostess?
No!
12%
 12%  [ 1 ]
Yesh!!
75%
 75%  [ 6 ]
Maybe
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Gold
12%
 12%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 8

Psychotic Disarray

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 6:41 pm
Sophia smiled and got up. "Right away." The tea sitting in the kettle on the table in front of them was her Cinnimnom tea so she had to go make more. She went to the kitchen and came back a while later with another kettle and a full cup. "Here you are Eros." She said kindly as she handed him his cup and sat next to him. "So you said you'd like to chat too right? How about we start off with you telling me a little about yourself." She said politely.

((Edit: Be right back quick shower))  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 7:10 pm
"AH! Thank you."
He took his cup of tea and took a sip of it, not too bothered that the tea was hot and set it down.
"Uh well, I'm Eros Koukotus, my family is the owners of a famous uh..."
He didn't know how to quite phrase it because his family's work was mainly for adults and he grew up around them, accustom to such things, but when telling it in school students and teachers get upset on one, him not really being bothered by it, and two because his parents raised him around such inappropriate well...items. He was lucky his last name was in Japanese, but his first name gave him away a bit, but that didn't bother him.  

Deviant Cosplayer

Excitable Man-Lover

Psychotic Disarray

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 7:31 pm
She smiled. "You are quite welcome Eros." She said kindly as she got herself comfortable. She listened to him start talking then he studdered then stopped. "If you feel too uncomfortable you don't have to tell me about your family Eros." she said softly.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 7:46 pm
"I-I know, but...."
He thought there was someone else who had a strange, if not an "unacceptable" career choice. He sighed again as he leaned over.
"Someone's got to have a worst company to own or heir to than me....."  

Deviant Cosplayer

Excitable Man-Lover

Psychotic Disarray

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 7:52 pm
Sophia listened to him and when he whispered to her she thought for a moment. "Sorry but no one has really taken the time to talk to me like you have so I don't know anyone else family companies." She whispered back apologeticly.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 8:03 pm
"Oh well..I guess I'll find out one way or another...."
He sighed as he sat up, grabbing his tea again as he took a drink, not too surprised it tasted like the tea from home. He smiled as he took another sip, smiling as well.  

Deviant Cosplayer

Excitable Man-Lover

Psychotic Disarray

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 8:13 pm
Sophia apologized once more then smiled when he did. She leaned over and poured herself a cup of her Cinninmon Tea and placed a few spoonfuls of sugar into her tea and took a sip. "Well what else would you like to talk about?" She asked hoping that if he brought up a subjest he would be comfortable.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 3:15 pm
Ruuko looked at the new person who entered and walked over to offer him a cookie.  

pirate_king999

Devoted Friend

7,850 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100

Psychotic Disarray

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 3:33 pm
((Please for those of you who don't check previous pages if you check my first page there is a list of rules and it states that you must use 3 or more sentences. I like my role plays to be a bit more literate so please follow that rule.))  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 8:34 pm
"Uh well..."
Eros didn't really think of anything else to talk about because mostly people leave him alone after they learn his family business. He hesitated a few conversations, but tossed them away by closing his mouth as he wondered again.
"I'm not sure really, I haven't talked to may people like this really..."
He chuckled a little, finding it funny how a boy like him had never talked to anyone else before. He remembered talking to adults about business for the past 3 ½ years, but nothing else. His parents stopped talking to him after he cussed them out about 'exposing' him to such things at a young age, but other than that he's kept to himself, except when he's blabbed about his family.

Deviant Cosplayer

Excitable Man-Lover

Innocent_Slut_19

PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2009 12:09 pm
: biggrin uring this time I had been chatting with Hiku Matsune-Sama, but I noticed over the course of time that the new person was a bit nervous, and, being the kind of guy who enjoys helping people relax and loosen up, I walked over to him calmly to try and get him to let down his guard::

Pleasure to meet you Mr. Eros Koukotsu, my name is Jin, Jin Allegretto. Oh, and if you're nervous about your family business, don't feel bad. My family, before I ran off to live on my own, ran a Yakuza ring, and also had dabbled a bit in the adult entertainment industry as well as illegal importing of certain.....goods. I couldn't be a part of that, so I left and traveled to Japan to start a new life here. I have no problem talking about my past, because I am neither bound by my past nor my future. Please, don't be afraid to speak up if you feel the need.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 5:20 pm
"Uh...yeah, my issue with my business doesn't involve violence. Just 'Entertainment'."
Eros kind of glared a moment at Jin, then turning his attention back to Sophia, drink some more of his tea. He smiled, moving some of the hair out of his face and his half smile hid his true emotions.

Deviant Cosplayer

Excitable Man-Lover

The Third Music Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas