Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gaian Polyamory Guild

Back to Guilds

Polyamorous education, discussion, support. 

Tags: polyamory, polyamorous, poly, nonmonogamy 

Reply Gaian Polyamory Guild
Introduce yourself Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

peoples?
  +1
View Results

Esiris
Crew

Newbie Sophomore

10,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 8:57 am
Kitten Kochanie
Hi everybody! I'm Kochanie.

I'm a college student in the US. I primarily enjoy reading and writing in my spare time, so I'm pursuing an English degree. I'm currently single and loving it, but when I am involved romantically, I prefer my relationships to be open. Kink is also preferred, though not required depending on the partner.

I'm a bit shy at first, but I love making new friends! Please feel free to PM me if you'd like to chat outside of the forums. smile

Hi and welcome! We seem to have some stuff in common- what do you plan to do with your degree?  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 8:12 pm
*mumbles something about his irritating reclusive tendencies*
I'm glad Riri's been a welcoming host to all our newcomers. I welcome you as well, and my inbox is open should you wish to talk! smile  

M00nbat

Anxious Nerd

Quokka Flocka Flame

Gracious Duck

9,150 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2012 7:08 pm
Esiris

Hi and welcome! We seem to have some stuff in common- what do you plan to do with your degree?
I plan on teaching literature and creative writing at a college level. Are you an English major, too?

-waves- Hi, Saew! biggrin  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 12:09 pm
Saew
*mumbles something about his irritating reclusive tendencies*
I'm glad Riri's been a welcoming host to all our newcomers. I welcome you as well, and my inbox is open should you wish to talk! smile
You and me both dear. @.@

Thanks Riri, you are amazing!

Everyone welcome ;o;  

Pom Graines
Captain

Familiar Citizen

Esiris
Crew

Newbie Sophomore

10,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 1:06 pm
Kitten Kochanie
I plan on teaching literature and creative writing at a college level. Are you an English major, too?

-waves- Hi, Saew! biggrin

I'm kinky, and I love to read and write. I don't know if I'll get a degree in English, but I spend most of my time in college in the English department.

Mame and Saew>> cat_redface Thanks.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 1:26 pm
Esiris

I'm kinky, and I love to read and write. I don't know if I'll get a degree in English, but I spend most of my time in college in the English department.

Mame and Saew>> cat_redface Thanks.

Oh, excellent! Good luck deciding your major. biggrin  

Quokka Flocka Flame

Gracious Duck

9,150 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Tirpse

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2012 3:38 pm
Hello! smile

Never sure what to share about myself on these things...

I'm just trying to get through this last year of my program so I can move onto bigger and better things, and study what I really long to study, which is ASL and Deaf culture/interpreting.

I'm really new to the poly community. I'm the connecting point in a V-relationship with a guy and a girl, and just sort of feeling things out as I go along.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2012 6:19 pm
Tirpse
Hello! smile

I'm just trying to get through this last year of my program so I can move onto bigger and better things, and study what I really long to study, which is ASL and Deaf culture/interpreting.

I'm really new to the poly community. I'm the connecting point in a V-relationship with a guy and a girl, and just sort of feeling things out as I go along.

Welcome to the party, Tirpse. I never know how to introduce myself either, but I'm glad to see that you managed a post biggrin

We're a fairly relaxed bunch here, just make yourself at home.  

M00nbat

Anxious Nerd

Tirpse

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2012 8:43 pm
Saew
Tirpse
Hello! smile

Welcome to the party, Tirpse. I never know how to introduce myself either, but I'm glad to see that you managed a post biggrin

Thanks for the welcome! smile  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2012 10:02 pm
Tirpse
Saew
Tirpse
Hello! smile

Welcome!
I was going to do ASL, but I ended up in Chinese instead. cat_sweatdrop  

Esiris
Crew

Newbie Sophomore

10,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Tirpse

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2012 5:11 am
Esiris
Tirpse
Saew
Tirpse
Hello! smile

Welcome!
That's awesome! And must be so difficult sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2012 8:30 am
Tirpse

Welcome!
That's awesome! And must be so difficult sweatdrop
It isn't as bad as some people might think! cat_3nodding  

Esiris
Crew

Newbie Sophomore

10,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Popular Thread 100

icywind1980

Ice-Cold Neko

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2012 8:15 am
Hello I just joined today cos I was looking to make some new friends who are a bit older than most of the general CB crew and also more open and understanding of alternative lifestyles. emotion_yatta

So I'm icy. I have a real name but most ppl IRL call me icy anyway, so let's just go with that. I'm 31 for another month than it's cake time. emotion_dowant

I'm married to my best friend and we're in a mostly sometimes monogamish relationship for almost 3 years (legally) and we've known each other since 2005. I don't think it needs much more of a description than that. It's love and then some emotion_yatta

I have a lot of interests- music, gaming, anime, rpg's/role-playing, travel etc. I tend to have a lot in common with many different types of people cos I keep an open mind and don't feel the need to force my choices or interests on others. A lot of what I like is on my profile, but feel free to PM me or ask me any questions or comments or whatever if you want to. I'm always interested in making new friends cos it's kind of boring being unemployed. emotion_kirakira

And I really like this smile emotion_dowant I just wanted to use it again.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2012 8:25 am
Welcome to the guild. I know what it's like to go by your screen name. When I was in the last two years of high school and the first two of university pretty much everyone except my floormates called me "Mame" XD That's been tonned down in recent years but still it rings true some places. In one fan-community I only really go by my alt name there. Something more simple when you only need to know one name for people and when we talk primarily in forums and meet up a few times a year, y'know?

Anywho, got to rambling again, sorry. :3 Welcome again to the guild  

Pom Graines
Captain

Familiar Citizen

icywind1980

Ice-Cold Neko

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2012 8:30 am
Mameoyashi
Welcome to the guild. I know what it's like to go by your screen name. When I was in the last two years of high school and the first two of university pretty much everyone except my floormates called me "Mame" XD That's been tonned down in recent years but still it rings true some places. In one fan-community I only really go by my alt name there. Something more simple when you only need to know one name for people and when we talk primarily in forums and meet up a few times a year, y'know?

Anywho, got to rambling again, sorry. :3 Welcome again to the guild

So do you prefer to be called Mame or have it spelled out?
Oh you guys meet up? emotion_kirakira That sounds like fun. I've only met a few people from online, but one being my husband. It worked out pretty good lol.  
Gaian Polyamory Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff