Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply Saved RPs
Eternal Eyes(Starting; Need someone to take over Annexus) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 124 125 126 127 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How did I do?
Awesome!
22%
 22%  [ 12 ]
Great!
11%
 11%  [ 6 ]
Good.
11%
 11%  [ 6 ]
Eh...
5%
 5%  [ 3 ]
Bad.
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Awful!
3%
 3%  [ 2 ]
Terrible!
5%
 5%  [ 3 ]
GOLD!! *Grab's gold and runs*
39%
 39%  [ 21 ]
Total Votes : 53

Dziva

6,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 2:11 pm
"To mystery man in the shadows, I will always chose my own life over taking yours. I'm evil, not stupid. Besides, you are not important enough for me to die for." He turned to Arisu. "We will hurry then Arisu, if you deem that we must." He took hold of Arisu's arm once again and also took hold of Mamoru's. "Where to?"  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 2:22 pm
Arisu told Annexus their location.(I really don't feel like typing it out. XD)
Mamoru was worried, but he did not let it show.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mamoru-sama...Please help me... Asuka thought. "You may have been able to defeat me, but there is no way you'll be able to defeat Mamoru or the king. They'll kill you. Look how easily Mamoru defeated that girl!" she said, indicating Mina. "He would have killed her if you hadn't interrupted!" she yelled to Garnet.
Mina glared at Asuka. "I would...take my advice...and shut up," she told her.  

Stefisgarden

Dziva

6,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 2:34 pm
Garnet looked at Mina's ribs and began to mix herbs. when she was done she had created a sort of lumpy salve. "This will help, believe it or not." She rubbed it on Mina and then wrapped her carefully in a bandage. She was firmly ignoring the quarrel between Mina and Asuka. She had just finished and was putting her supplies back into her bag when Annexus, Mamoru and Arisu just poofed into the area where they were. They weren't yet talkng, and the others hadn't yet noticed, but Garnet was staring at them in horror.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 2:44 pm
Asuka noticed Annexus, Arisu, and Mamoru pop into the area and relaxed a bit. She struggled slightly with the rope.
Mina saw Annexus and the others and gasped.
As soon as he saw Asuka, Mamoru's anger flooded over. "Release Asuka. Now!" he yelled.
"Uh oh. Now you've done it. You made Mamoru so angry that he can't hide it. That spells your doom," she said to the Eternal Eyes, wondering why Mamoru was so angry over this. I thought he found her annoying... she thought.  

Stefisgarden

Rokoka

7,800 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 2:54 pm
Hmm the King is out and about. He thought, Well I have a few things to do before I meet him again he said speaking to no one directly.

He made his way off when he sense a flaring energy. But it wasn’t evil it was just rage. He gather some darkness and made 3 Homunculi to check it out and see what was going on.

He sent them off and started making a Alchemy seal in the Dirt and then waited for it to be fully ready after he channeled his energy into is.

Off to the Shadow Realm I go he said with a smile.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 2:54 pm
Jay took a knife , walked up to Asuka and kneeled down."..ReRelease her ,you said? WHich kind of way?"HE starred blankly at Mamoru"Like the King would release someone?SHall i slice her neck or the rope"He was just acting like the bad guy.The truth was,Jay hates the sight of blood untill now he never had to kill someone.ANd now he was in an disadvantage,it was dark and he has a very bad eyesight.  

The_Dreaming_Hero

Magic Hunter

Dziva

6,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 2:55 pm
Garnet ignored the two and continued to watch the king. He was the deadliest one here after all.
"My my. All the eternals eyes we are looking for and then some. Not to metion our dear captured princess." He spoke then to Mamoru without moving. "You will calm yourself. An emotional warrior might as well be a dead warrior." At least he hadn't asked for her back. That would have been disgusting.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 3:03 pm
Jay looked at Mamuro and then to Arisu and the king.HE smiled sadistic and played with the knife,but cut himself on it"Upps.....I think i should be more carefull...huh?"He asked still smilling then he liked the blood of off his wound and watched the wound slowly heal.  

The_Dreaming_Hero

Magic Hunter

Dziva

6,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 3:17 pm
Annexus watched the one wh was playing with the knife. He couldn't believe the man had cut himself. "Go ahead and kill her." He said to him. "That way I can have an excuse for giving you a slow death full of torture and my joy." He smile back at the man who was really more of a boy compared to himself. "I assure you, I don't cut myself when I play with knives."  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 3:25 pm
JAy stood slowly up"Sorry but i am not you."He shiverd slightly as he looked into the eyes of the King" I usually fight...like this..."With these words he threw the dagger with all his strength combined with his inhuman speed at the King.Then he charged at him"I don't need blades!Garnet...leave...just take the others and leave...and leave Asuka here we don't need her!"  

The_Dreaming_Hero

Magic Hunter

D_Storm_02

2,500 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Trader 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 3:41 pm
After Rosalid had bandaged Roxis's wounds she left quickly before the king had arrived she set of for the nearest town to find a inn

Roxis saw jay charge at the king "Damn that kid not thinking" Roxis then got up and looked at Garnet "Go! get out of here" Roxis's hands then sparked with lighting "I hate doing this but" Roxis said as he fired two bolts of lighting at the tree's seting them on fire to creat a cover for the others as they escape.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 5:24 pm
Mina summoned a wolf, which immediately ran towards Annexus.
Arisu knew what Jay was going to do and stood in front of Annexus before Jay could get to him, her rapier in her hand. "If you want to kill my king, then you'll have to get through me first!" she said.
Mamoru hit the wolf with the shaft of his naginata, sending it flying and making Mina wince. "Are you ready to die?" he asked.
Asuka could barely believe how angry Mamoru was over her. Why is he this angry? He hates me, doesn't he? she thought. She started to struggle against the ropes again.  

Stefisgarden

The_Dreaming_Hero

Magic Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2009 12:22 am
Jay was to fast and couldn't stop"..sorry...but you are in my WAY!"He punched Arisu and send her flying while he got hurt by her rapir.He ignorred the deep cut on his chest und his ribs and just charged at the King.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2009 4:43 am
Roxis now saw that the forest was fully ablaze he then flew up into the air and set his sights he then gathered the power's of wind and lighting in his hands he then raised his hands up and formed a giant electrical ball of wind " Jay move! your in my line of fire! " Roxis said then he Fired the ball at the king the attack would surely carve a scar in the forest.  

D_Storm_02

2,500 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Trader 100
  • Entrepreneur 150

Stefisgarden

PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2009 7:36 am
Arisu landed on her feet, wiping some blood off her mouth.
Mamoru saw the attacks on Annexus and stood in front of him, creating a shield. The wind and lightning attack simply went around the shield, not able to break through it. When the attack ended, Mamoru and Annexus were standing, unharmed. Mamoru kept the shield up in preparation for Jay's attack.  
Saved RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 124 125 126 127 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games