Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Sakura Kiss~ An Ouran Guild

Back to Guilds

~Sakura Kiss~ is the largest Ouran Guild on Gaia. We have roleplays, blogs, and more! Hope you'll join us! 

Tags: ouran high school host club, host club, ohshc, ouran, roleplay 

Reply The Third Music Room
Mitsukuni{Hunny}-the Loli-shota type/Takashi{Mori}-Wild type Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Is Hunny your favorite host?
  Yes!
  No. {Warning Hunny may go ninja on you if you push this button}
View Results

XMintyPandaX

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 2:05 pm
Sakuya came skipping in with a smile on her face singing. "Son of man look to the sky...lift your spirit set it free...." She stopped at the door to the Host Club and looked around before entering. "I-Is there anyone here to talk to?" she looked before taking a step back, seeing as she didn't really see anyone to talk to, and she's a little scared if there was something called a "Haunted Host Club" as it was her first time into the Host Club.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 9:28 am
Miyabi sits down next to Takashi with a tea cup reached out to him, " I would like some please."  

_chisanna_757

XMintyPandaX

PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 9:37 am
Sakuya looked into the room and saw no one. She then looked one more time. For her birthday, none of the hosts were around and it wasn't very exciting at all. ' Might as well do something while I'm here' she thought as she danced while singing "Soba Gawa Ni", Mori's song, and kept up with the beat of her own voice as she danced.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 7:36 am
kiki skips into the room and sits down next to hunny-sempai. 'oh hello mori-sempai, how is hunny doing?'. she resists the urge to stroke hunny's hair --he looks so kawaii--and just looks around. this is her first time in the host club, so she's sorta nervous.  

dreamergirl15

Takashi Morinozuka XD
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 2:47 pm
Takashi poured some tea into Miyabi's cup. He looked at Kiki and replied, "He is sleeping." Takashi started to wonder if he should move Honey before someone wakes him up.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 2:52 pm
I walked into the room humming a soft lullaby. I had enough of Tamaki for one day so i decided to see all of the other hosts.  

ii-Wonderfully INSANE

Dapper Phantom

dreamergirl15

PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 7:42 am
'well i know that, but why has he been sleeping for so long???' kiki looks at hunny's bunny and wishes she could touch it.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 9:16 pm
peeks head into room shyly
I wonder where everyone went...  

Mz Hood Queen

Happy Tragedy

5,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 9:27 pm
User ImageAsami walked into the room. "Mori-senpai, I can to see Hunny-senpai..Is he here?"

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 2:18 pm
'hey asami', kiki says. 'i don't know what happened to mori-sempai.'  

dreamergirl15

_chisanna_757

PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2009 1:06 pm
"Thank you Mori-kun." Miyabi drinks the tea.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2009 11:51 pm
(opens door) uhhh is this the third music room sweatdrop  

RyuzakixxxBB

Takashi Morinozuka XD
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 2:19 pm
Takashi nods at Miyabi. He gets up from his seat and carefully picks up Mitsukuni. Takashi places him on the bed over in the corner.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 3:42 pm
"I wonder why he's so tired. is he going to be okay Mori sempie?"  

Yuki Baby and Mr Bunny

The Third Music Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out