Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply 21+
The 1st Annual Oldies Award Show! GRAND FINALE! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Awards
  Woo hoo- can I melt this statue for the GOLD?
  You like me, you really like me!
  Forks are pointy... ooooh
View Results

Main Man Methuselah
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 10:34 pm
Well friends, the time has come for the final round. That's right. Our last category is entitled "Because we felt like it". The following recipients are each known for their various talents and gifts- but we couldn't always put it in words. So, here we have our last, but not least, winners.

Our first winner in this category is Abarrach who sent us the very awesome 5,000 years of Middle Eastern History link. User Image Congrats on your 2008 Oldie award!

Next up, from Northern Ireland, Elliebites or Glamarama Congratulations on your 2008 Oldie award! User Image

What's as cool as Ireland? Canada! Because Canada has give us Nom-De-Plume she's a mother and an astonishing guild member. User Image congrats on your 2008 Oldie Award!

As for Yanks, he's a night owl with cats, funny, and a great part of our guild. Congrats Sheboygan Milad on your 2008 Oldie award! User Image

Banners are awesome, and thanks to winner Moobabe we have one of ours! Congrats on your 2008 Oldie award. User Image

Our next recipient is a fan of frogs. So let's get hopping to her award--sorry, bad pun. Congrats Seeress on your 2008 Oldie award! User Image

Next up he gets into the wildest adventures. Way to go Raien3 on your 2008 Oldie Award! User Image

Due to a change of screen name we had overlooked this person earlier, we'd like to recognize Rains in Asia with a 2008 Oldie Award! User Image

Next up- other fabulous Mom- Lisetta congratulations on your 2008 Oldie Award User Image

We have one more oldie award this evening. This member has been a part of the guild since the Spring of 2006- that's a long time! She's been with us through the good and the-- the more good. Way to go Lightprincess03 on your 2008 Oldie Award!!! User Image  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 10:58 pm
Hello! Main Man here, and I am pleased to announce that all of the awards for 2008 have been distributed. Now it is time for the after celebration, and the last acceptance speeches to be made. Pretty soon you're going to find out what was meant when I said you would "officially claim your award" by making a speech wink

In the mean time let's party....

::a loud crash is heard as a brick is throw through the window, attached to the brick is a fork and a note, ominous music begins to play:: Well... that's strange...

::walks over to read the note::

Oh no! The pronged Mafia, the leaders in fork-related-organized-crime, has kidnapped Headhunter!!! Somebody call the police!  

Main Man Methuselah
Crew

Super Buick

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 2:23 am
*peeks over main man's shoulder and looks at the note*

umm... isn't that headhunter's handwriting?  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 8:01 am
And what is that smell?? Is this written....

*hastily grabs note*

.......in ketchup?? scream

raWr... seriously. stare  

[[[ bunny ]]]

Ameliechan

9,850 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 10:23 am
yay Party!!!!!!!!!!!!
*takes a drink*  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 8:11 pm
More massive congratulations to ALL of the winners!! *slurps cocktail* Don't forget to get those acceptance speeches in if you haven't yet, as prizes will be distributed soon!! xd cheese_whine  

Doressa
Captain

Noirkaze

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 11:17 pm
At least it doesn't have to do with the spork conspiracy... or does it?

Congrats to all the winners!  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 5:53 am
Hooray!
heart  

Sablara
Vice Captain

Ameliechan

9,850 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 8:11 am
thank you for the winning  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 9:26 am
An-an award, me? Oh, gosh, I, I don't have a speech prepared, except for this rough draft I scribbled on a tablecloth...

*Ahem* I'd first like to thank my second grade teacher, Ms. Gumm, for teaching me the true value of, um, well, if I could remember what she taught, I'm sure I would be forever grateful for that. I'd like to thank the gentleman who sold me a funnelcake at the street fair all those years ago. Without him, I surely would never have gotten powdered sugar all over my face, inspiring me to travel to France and spend five years studying in Silence, S'il Vous Plaît, the world's oldest standing mime school-

Hey, is that a shepherd's crook? Very nice, very curvy at the end. Where did you get it? What do you use it for offstage? I bet you use it to- oof!  

Sheboygan Milad

Tillisnut

Aged Survivor

23,275 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Member 100
  • Voter 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 11:13 am
I have been honored to win here and I am a proud member of our guild. Thanks for all the hard work that made this awards event possible. heart Congrats to everyone. wahmbulance  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 3:57 pm
I don't know what else to say except....

Tillisnut
I have been honored to win here and I am a proud member of our guild. Thanks for all the hard work that made this awards event possible. heart Congrats to everyone. wahmbulance

Ditto. You guys are awesome, and this is easily the best guild on Gaia.  

EmilyScissorhands

Sheboygan Milad

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 4:31 pm
Seconding the "best guild on Gaia" comment.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 6:19 pm
Sheboygan Milad
Seconding the "best guild on Gaia" comment.

Thirding it!! *raises glass*  

Kinkigalinki

Main Man Methuselah
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 6:24 pm
Howdy folks! Some of you may have noticed that we have started handing out prizes for winning Oldies, just a reminder that you only qualify for the prize if you have made an acceptance speech, no matter how brief, so if you have yet to make one, or know of someone who has yet to make one, hop to it!!!  
21+

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff