Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Chatterbox
THE BAR [The NSTG RP] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 143 144 145 146 147 148 ... 334 335 336 337 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What can I get you?
  A drink, please!
  I'm looking for someone.
  Directions?
  I see you also serve snacks...
  A field of cornflowers.............
View Results

SpiralRabbit

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 7:19 pm
BizzyBo
*Grabs the bottle of 151, the amaretto and fills a glass with beer. Fills a shot glass about 3/4 of the way with the amaretto and tops it off with the 151. Places them in front of Spiral and explains*

This my dear is what you would call a flaming Dr, Pepper. What you do is light the shot glass and drop it into the glass of beer. It will then start to fizz up, and thats when you chug it. It will taste like Dr. Pepper. Oh, and be careful with these, you only need a few. wink

Do you know I have a funny feeling that is exactly what the doctor sorry I mean bar man ordered. hee  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 7:22 pm
Oh, you will really enjoy this one. wink  

BizzyBo

SpiralRabbit

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 7:24 pm
BizzyBo
Well all I can say is that alcohol is not the answer to anything. neutral

Sure agree with that! but.. well... sometimes just for the short term measure, well you know what I mean, but the friendly bartender that goes with the drink sure helps.

Just been watching you wizzing around with a smile on your face and that's already helped. Thank you.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 7:35 pm
I just realised thinking about your name that my dad calls all his mates bo as in mate. See your job as a bartender lightens peoples hearts. And the your so right about the drink, I'll think I'll go home now, 1 drink was plenty (specially that concoction!).
*gives a little smile to everybody, and leaves feeling tired but enlightened*
night, night.  

SpiralRabbit

aquapurple2981

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 7:50 pm
hey babe i'm still hungry and thirsty! heart  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 10:01 pm
BizzyBo
riku6694
(the names riku)*walkes in and lookes around* any one here? *not paying attention* *sits down at the bar and lightes his pipe*

*Grabs a bucket of Ice Water and throws it on Riku and his pipe.*

No smoking buddy! scream
srry i didnt know next time i wont light it  

riku6694

4,975 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200

riku6694

4,975 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 10:02 pm
BizzyBo
riku6694
*wondering what happened to every one walkes in to the kitchen and looks around* *tells* hello? any one here? *echo*hello anyone here *thinkes* guess not i guess ill come back later

*Steps out from the back*

Whats going on man. Can I get you something. Oh I'm sorry, how rude of me. I'm Bizzy the bartender. Feel free to make yourself at home. Is there anything I can get you ? A drink, or something to eat maybe.

*Turns his attention our to our lovely bouncer*

Ancantsia, can I get you anything?
ya i take a dr pepper and a coke  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 2:07 am
aquapurple2981

Hey baby, how you doing?

*Stands on top of the bar, pulls a little bell from his pocket, and shakes it back and forth vigorously gaining everyones attention.*

Hey everyone, this is my lovely wife. heart

*Looks down at Aquapurple2981 and smiles*

This is the blood the flows through my veins, the wind beneath my wings, the light of my life. mrgreen

brb baby, let me go get you something to calm down that rumbling in your tummy. xd

*Goes to the back and starts preparing the order.*  

BizzyBo

ChibiMo0n

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 8:58 am
Well hello there Bo's wifey! I must tell you that you two have a beautiful boy heart He is absolutely adorable XD

Makes me want to make an arranged marriage with him and my baby girl.. LOL jks lah.

Anyhoos, welcome to the Bar! I uh.. haven't noticed you around before.. i'm not sure.. are you new? Or.. was i just oblivious? XD

*blushes, giggles nervously to self, turns and starts to clean the bar counter top*  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 9:01 am
riku6694
BizzyBo
riku6694
*wondering what happened to every one walkes in to the kitchen and looks around* *tells* hello? any one here? *echo*hello anyone here *thinkes* guess not i guess ill come back later

*Steps out from the back*

Whats going on man. Can I get you something. Oh I'm sorry, how rude of me. I'm Bizzy the bartender. Feel free to make yourself at home. Is there anything I can get you ? A drink, or something to eat maybe.

*Turns his attention our to our lovely bouncer*

Ancantsia, can I get you anything?
ya i take a dr pepper and a coke

exscuse me but i noticed that Bo said ancantsia which is me talk2hand so dont answer to the wrong name scream  

ancantsia

Feline Flatterer

17,925 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Friendly 100

NocturnusWolf

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 9:42 am
*enters the bar and waves*
Hi there ...
*sits on a seat next to a window*
Can I have some milk please?  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 10:20 am
*Takes a tall glass, fills it to the brim with milk, and hands it to Lupus*
Here ya' go man, enjoy.

Ya' know, I've never seen anyone drink as much milk as you do.

*Walks over to Bizzy* Hey, I just finished restocking the cooler and storage area. The delivery guy says that the Raisin Bran cereal should be shipping in anytime soon.

pirate mrgreen (bizzy's son says hi.) emo ninja  

salangel

ancantsia

Feline Flatterer

17,925 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 12:34 pm
Is it just me or is it freezing in here =/ I think i might be coming down with something emo  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 2:04 pm
aquapurple2981

HI ! It is lovely to meet you.

*hugs*

Bo is a delightful man. I suspect it is likely that you are just as wonderful. heart

My name is Rio. I help run things around here. Please make yourself at home.  

Happyaku Bikuni

☆ Chatterbox

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 143 144 145 146 147 148 ... 334 335 336 337 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games