Welcome to Gaia! ::

Craycray Galore

Back to Guilds

Roleplay mania. 

Tags: Nautolans, Star Wars, Star Trek, Marvel, Bamfs 

Reply Craycray Galore
Come One, Come All For A Taste Of Reality Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Prince LitLantern

Ornate Friend

PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2021 1:02 am
I've heard from super hero gods that you have to embrace that if they hurt someone in reaction to you that it's not your fault.
And, if they try to threaten you, you need to take it to the legal authorities of your country, or of other countries if your own is the guilty one. They have these kinds of experts about it. Trust them.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2021 1:07 am
Are you saying... Tell people anyways? Are you saying don't try to stop them from nuking my innocent people if I tell?

No. You're saying to get help. You're saying that it's important to get help even if they're threatening me. Perhaps... Especially if they'e threatening a mass of people with nukes?

I agree. I told you. You can help me.

But, I know who not to tell. And, you currently don't.

I think you're considered so lost from your possession that they'll leave you alone. Maybe you should tell.  

Dicencards
Vice Captain

Prince LitLantern

Ornate Friend

PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2021 1:10 am
Are you saying you want us in the teleporter dimension?

lol

Or, are you serious that you think I'm the right person to go tell the world? Or... You think no one will believe me, so it doesn't matter?

Are you trying to bring me in? Or, are you insulting me?  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2021 1:12 am
Sorry. I'm possessed.

I'm all... Lost.

You think the psychopomps are around me, exercising me? You think I'm in an exorcism?

Why can't I see, or hear them?  

Dicencards
Vice Captain

Dicencards
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2021 1:18 am
Sage Heartstrings
Like an onion, Donkey.

Okay, this is possession. Very noticeable possession. You called me a jack***. And, it was highly rude.

Then, you went back to talking like it never happened. It clearly wasn't from you.

LMAO

That was totally not from you.

So, how do you know I'm being exercised?  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2021 1:19 am
Because most psychopomps are on the spirit plane, or beyond.

You see, there's different planes of life, layers. Like an onion, Donkey.

And, when we die, we usually just lose one layer at a time until it's the core that goes bye-bye.

In fact, the government makes sure we have other plane copies of some things, such as clothes, but not others, such as gun, by law. And, it's reinforced. So, that we usually survive on other planes even when not the top plane.

And, they revive us if we die, except for when our belly buttons heal on the next plane, where our "chain of fate" was connected, our umbilical chord that holds the body copies on the different planes together.

If you're dying, and losing your chord connection, you will start to cross over. You will wake up on the next plane. Your senses will awaken.

But, if you haven't died, or aren't dying, you'll remain unable to detect the psychpomps.

Your governments don't reveal this kind of information until you die on at least one plane. So, people don't get upset that they break up families between the planes, kidnapping them to Heaven, Purgatory, or Hell.

And, I'm slowly crossing over from starvation.  

Prince LitLantern

Ornate Friend

Dicencards
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2021 1:19 am
What the Hell? My post is above yours by two minutes. It took me minutes to write it. They're playing with time again.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2021 1:24 am
They're blocking my memory of what you said. I have to go find your post.  

Prince LitLantern

Ornate Friend

Dicencards
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2021 1:27 am
Well, then, maybe you should save me. Oh, wait. You're stuck. So, how can you? And, I'm stuck, so how can I save you?

Your is in food. So, maybe I can help by telling you to eat. Go eat.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2021 1:27 am
Sage Heartstrings
Aketwool
You have quite the possession problem.

I think this was you're picking up in your own telepathy the psychopomps around you as they work on your possession case.

I have this.

Do you believe in psychopomps? Shinigami? From BLEACH?

I picked up in telepathy some things after you said that.

One, they're blocking my memory of with no evidence remaining of it, because I was in the bathroom when I picked it up.

The other, is right here. I picked up that when you said that, that it was a psychopomp around you telling it to you, but meaning for you to not hear it.

Your telepathy picked it up.

You're waking up in your spirit senses, too.

You're also dying.  

Prince LitLantern

Ornate Friend

Prince LitLantern

Ornate Friend

PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2021 1:32 am
What the Hell? Are they trying to hide your post?  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2021 1:35 am
biggrin
Aketwool
Well, then, maybe you should save me. Oh, wait. You're stuck. So, how can you? And, I'm stuck, so how can I save you?

Your is in food. So, maybe I can help by telling you to eat. Go eat.

Your is in food. That's a fun inserted error. It sounds so weird. What are they hiding in it? Oh. Is! It's supposed to be, "Your's is in food."

Are they saying the S-word? Are they saying... That I hiss like a snake. Now, I'm hissing.

No. I know what it is. It's the S-word. My ship is in a battle. But, it won't sink.

And, if it does...

Oh, yeah. My consciouses do not all sleep at the same time. I'm in battle right now in the game. Out of the nightmare. biggrin

Mmm. Yummy. I live for this.  

Prince LitLantern

Ornate Friend

Dicencards
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2021 1:42 am
Is that the song you really wanted to share there?  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2021 1:47 am
No. I wanted...

Um. I am blocked in memory of the correct... Song. And, now of the word it is. Then, they whispered it. Morale.

My correct morale song of the occasion is lost to me right now due to criminals hacking to surpass my telepathy level.

They're cheating. The staff will fix it if I die.  

Prince LitLantern

Ornate Friend

Dicencards
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2021 1:48 am
How did they know we reported them to begin with before all the harassment started?  
Craycray Galore

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games