Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wood between the Worlds

Back to Guilds

An RP Guild, You can RP in different places! 

Tags: Role Play, worlds 

Reply Mythic Rp's
Astrial heights Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 19 20 21 22 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2018 8:52 am
PaganYanik

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Harmony and the whole room kept up the attack the bosses health was dropping and you could tell he was losing it because of the amount of attacks he was throwing out. In the end though everyone with the handy work and coordination of Koga managed to defeat the boss as she began to explode into his own dark magic,"You won't see the last of me....", he voice faded as his body dissolved. The drop rate was crazy everyone received a nearly full inventory of rare items and over 1million in gold. And once the fighting was done they all stood taking in deep breathes and congratulating one another for defeating the boss. Harmony walked slowly toward koga her face was exhausted,"That was a big fight..", she admitted quietly as she leaned against him,"Lets head back to the inn and celebrate our victory." ,she smiled up at him.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2018 9:08 am
GuenivereOrion

Koga grins when he looks over the drops they got form the raid then he puts an arm around Harmony and looks at the others with a smile."That was one of the best raids I have ever been on random but damn it was fun."He says as he sets a teleport back to the inn and sets it to party before every one in the party was whisked away back into town and he and Harmony start walking towards the inn and once inside he sits down beside her and orders the whole party drinks it was then that he got a massage form the game devs congratulating them and he looks at Harmony his eyes wide then he noticed every one else in the party got the same thing."We are the first party to clear that raid on our first go."He says as he noticed something added to the massage it was a sword and every person got gear for there classes as well.  

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Partygoer 500

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2018 9:13 am
PaganYanik

Harmony sat down with koga and all their friends as they began to drink the ale and she looked into her inventory noticing her new enhanced bow with frost and fire damage,"Oh my gosh...", she breathed seeing the new bow it was level 99 she couldn't access it until level 25. It was truely a gift indeed one of the best bows she will probably ever get! She turned to koga showing her treasured bow now,"This is amazing look at the damage...",she said slowly it would be a few levels before she could use it but it was worth it. She was so happy that they all got such rare weapons and armor and even another weapon from the main game developers for being the first to clear out the wave.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2018 9:32 am
GuenivereOrion

Koga looked at her bow and smiles."Damn you are going to be putting out a lot of DPS with that."He says with a laugh then looks around the table at every one and stands up."We did it not only did we free every one form the boss but we got out with our heads,I hope we can all do this again some times enjoy the gifts we have been given and to those we fought with I offer you a chance,you all fought well and for people you didn't know join the broken oath become a member of our family so that we can fight at your sides when ever needed."He then lifts his glass."No need to respond now,for now drink and be marry for we just toppled a king."  

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2018 9:48 am
PaganYanik

Harmony smiled as she continued to drink her ale. It was a very merry occasion everyone was having fun drinking ale or wine listening to music even one of the players began to fiddle as they all stopped there feet to the rythem she was nodding her head rather slowly her face flushed. She was getting rather drunk as she laughed along with the jokes she began to stumble up the stairs as she headed to the balcony looking up at the virtual moonlight sky with beautiful stars she sat there her legs tucked underneathe her eyes shining as she gazed up at the brilliant moon she lay down on the cool porch of the balcony and gazed upwards her head spinning as she began to make happy cooing noises that were distinctive.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2018 10:00 am
GuenivereOrion

Koga was laughing and joking with every one before he noticed Harmony heading up the stairs and he soon follows her and sees her laying on the balcony and then walks up to her and looks down at her with a smile."Fancy meeting you here."He teases as he lays down beside her looking up at the sky with a smile."We may want to log off soon and get some food,I like the food here but it dose nothing for my over grown hunger in the real world in fact I think it just servers to make me hungrier."He says with a laugh as he looks over at her noticing she was buzzed and rolls to his side and kisses her cheek.  

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2018 10:11 am
PaganYanik

Harmony giggled at the peck on her cheek. She turned to him smiling as he said something about food,"Hmm.. yea... sounds good...", she felt herself cuddling next to him as she told him,"Log... off now...", her voice replied very quietly as she blearly jabbed at the fingers on her pop up screen as she headed into the void her character float in it. When Jasamine woke in the real world her head was slightly dizzy from the virtual alcohol and it took her a few minutes to clear it as she got up and turned to the couch to rest,"Oh boy... your right jordan we do need food", she replied rubbing her head slowly as she turned to look up at him smiling,"That was alot of fun I can't wait until we can play some more" ,she said happily.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2018 10:29 am
GuenivereOrion

Koga soon loged off right after her and woke up in the real world in time to see Jaz get up and move to the couch and he follows her and sits next to her."It was fun we got to meet some new people and got some bad a** weapons to boot."He says with a grin before he looks at her."What do you want to eat tonight Jaz."He asks giving her a warm smile.  

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2018 10:33 am
PaganYanik

Jasamine snuggled up to jordan as he sat on the couch leaning her head on his shoulder as she said,"I dont know... a good casserole sounds good but I haven't had one since your mom made us one years ago...", she told him blinking up at jordan she asked,"You think maybe you can teach me how to make some? I know she taught you how to cook", she smiled,"And besides I really dont kmow how to make much remember I'm not that talented", she dropped her gaze as she realized she didn't have much going for her but she did hope that when she did to go college she would get those straight A's other wise she would feel bad for disappointing Jordan.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2018 11:06 am
GuenivereOrion

Jordan smiles at her and lifts her face so she was looking at him again."If you ever want me to show you something or you don't know how to do something just ask me."He then gives her a kiss before backing away with a smile."Come on lets go make some food before I just decide to eat you instead."He says standing up and carrying Jaz as he dose and he walks to the ktichen with her before sitting her on the island with a grin."Ok so what kind of casserole do you want there are a few out there or do you want to keep it simple."He asks as he turns to her.  

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2018 11:11 am
PaganYanik

Jasamine giggled as she was threatened to be eaten,"Oh no don't nom on me", she laughed as he picked her up carrying her to the table she began to ponder on different casseroles that would be good,"We can do a vegatable casserole like green beans or squash or we can do a more meaty casserole like baked spagetti or shepards pie", she blinked slowly smiling at jordan,"I think any of those are very good or perhaps there is one that you know of I would like hmm?", she asked tucking her hands up underneathe her face as she gazed at him she was rather animated with life at the moment she wanted to live in the moment and do things with Jordan she got up heading to the kitchen to wash up her hands,"Okay lets do this!", she told him turning as she waited for instructions she really did want to learn and who better to learn it from than jordan.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2018 11:22 am
GuenivereOrion

Jordan smiles as she giggles before she brings up different tips of casseroles and then he joins her as she washes his hands after her."Lets go with a classic green bean casserole then maybe next time we can do a tuna one."He says as he starts to look around the kitchen getting out a baking pan and other things he would need including cream of Mushroom soup some soy souse,black pepper and some onions,then he gets out a cutting board along with some measuring spoons."Ok first things first we need to cook the green beans after cleaning them off then cut up the onions."He says before he starts to peel the onions.  

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2018 11:25 am
PaganYanik

Jasamine nodded and took the greenbeans from the fridge and began to wash and clean them and she snapped off the ends and peeled the veins from them and she cut them all up into bite size pieces and then she began to find a pot to boil them in. And after finishing her task she turned to jordan washing up again as she asked,"What do you do next after the green beans are done cooking?", she asked curiously as she smiled at him.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2018 11:34 am
GuenivereOrion

Jordan was chopping the onions as Jaz cleaned the beans and once she was done he looked around before finding the backing pan and he then takes the soup and some soy souse and added them together then he goes to the fridge and pulls out the milk and adds some to the mixture before he mixes it again till it was thick then he smiles at Jaz."Ok so now you can pour some of the beans and onions into the pain for me as I pour this in."He says as he starts to pour.  

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2018 11:38 am
PaganYanik

Jasamine nodded as she got the strainer taking the sides carefully she strained it over the hot stove using oven handlers and then turned to carefully pour the beans into a pan along with onions and then she watched Jordan pour in the sauce,"We mix it now?", she asked looking up closely as she wanted to know what was to be done next.  
Mythic Rp's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 19 20 21 22 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff