Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply ~The Group Hangout~ [Multiplayer Roleplays]
Naruto: A New Era Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

HealingAssass1n

Devoted Explorer

8,900 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Informer 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2015 4:26 pm
loth17

Azorius Beat

Hyper_Fox2

Monotonesword34

Zero Hirashima

User Image
Shayu Hiroshi
Shark Demon of the Leaf

Shayu looked around as he thought it over, he would still need to recover but hopefully, having fought so many people, it would be a pain if he had to fight more people as would for others. He knew that the Leaf Village was a large target for many evil doers but he hoped that even they would have a sense reason to not be completely brain dead about their attacks. Shayu looked at Ashton as he heard them talk about the village but he looked at Mitsuki, "Of course, this place took me in as well." He said as he was originally from the Mist Village. He was always seen around town with his mask ever sense he first been seen around town. Shayu looked at his sensei as she popped out of the ground but he nodded, "Nice going Jakuzure." He said thinking that it was good that she did, by the looks of it, she saved a large portion of the village as he noticed that some of the other higher ninja were going and helping calm everyone and help any wounded.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2015 2:09 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Ashton
Of the Crimson tides

Ashton dusted his clothes off and begun to walk towards the gates planning on getting a good start on heading to Suna as he mentally went over his puppets in his mind stopping on his first hand built puppet as he went into a clearing outside and performed the summoning seal hand-signs but adding one more and softly speaking Crimson puppet summoning: Zephyr after the normal smoke cleared a Puppet appeared and he hopped on as it took flight with Ashton gripped using chakra

{Out-Of-Chakra: My character is exiting for now but i'll stay upto date and pop back in after a few posts n_n}

loth17

Azorius Beat

Hyper_Fox2

HealingAssass1n

Zero Hirashima

Huntress Aria

Android E1

Sushiroll6334

Versatile Trickster

9,150 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • There are two sides... 50
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100

EA R0N1N

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2015 6:53 pm

Revan Okubo

Raging Lightning of the Clouds

Revan's eyes were closed, not too tight, and not too lightly. He continued his meditation, concentrated but relaxed, focusing on his power building. His elbows rest on his widespread knee caps with his hands clutched. Surrounded by the snow of the mountain he sat on his warm body temperature was maintained while the clouds moved slowly by in the sky. Which side will he choose as far as the state of the world was concerned?

Azorius Beat

Hyper_Fox2

HealingAssass1n

Zero Hirashima

Huntress Aria

loth17

Knight Ciaran

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2015 1:24 am

Jakuzure Orochi

"You have fought very hard Shayu. Lets get some ramen at my place. I think tomorrow me and the Senju will be busy using our wood style to rebuild the village. We best have some rest while we can." Jakuzure suggested to her student. With what you have shown makes me think it is time a give that scroll to you." Jakuzure was referring to a water style scroll that she said she would never let Shayu read until he was a jounin.

HealingAssass1n

loth17

Unforgiving Warlord

HealingAssass1n

Devoted Explorer

8,900 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Informer 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2015 7:22 am
loth17

Azorius Beat

Hyper_Fox2

Monotonesword34

Zero Hirashima

User Image
Shayu Hiroshi
Shark Demon of the Leaf

Shayu looked at her when she spoke, hearing what his teacher told him. He thought it over, "I don't know what scroll you're talking about it. And I think that I am good on the ramen." He said softly as he rubbed the back of his head, "Besides I feel like I need to travel to the mist village, as I need to do something that involves my clan." He explained as he needed to both visit something and to pick something up.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2015 8:24 am

Jakuzure Orochi

A shocked look went upon Jakuzure's face. "You don't remember the scroll. I have spoken of it every few weeks since you were a genin." Jakuzure sighed. "Just take the scroll and go to your old village." Jakuzure held out a medium sized scroll. "It has jonin level water jutsu on it."

HealingAssass1n

loth17

Unforgiving Warlord

Huntress Aria

PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2015 11:26 pm

Mizuki Senju

The Rogue Goddess

Mizuki made a handsign and appeared inside the leaf village, watching izanami from the branch of a tree sitting down. "What are you reading about? I hope it's something good." she said to the young uchiha.

loth17

Azorius Beat

Hyper_Fox2

HealingAssass1n

Zero Hirashima

PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2015 7:34 am

Izanami Uchiha

"Its the personal memoirs of the seventh hokage. Naruto Uzumaki." Izanami said as she continued reading. "It chronicles the events of his life. The friends he made and the foes he defeated." Izanami snickered. "With this I can find where a few of them were buried. They all had such exquisite kekkei genkei." Izanami looked up at the Senju. "Its going to be a fun road trip. Wouldn't you agree Mizuki?" Izanami smiled. "Your reputation precedes you. Well mostly your eyes."

Huntress_Aria

loth17

Unforgiving Warlord

Huntress Aria

PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2015 2:45 pm

Mizuki Senju

The Rogue Goddess

"Your powerful visual prowess will really cause the greatest ninja some havoc." Misuki replied. "I would assume so. Mind if I tag along?" This girl was an Uchiha, nd she was known as a great friend to the clan itself. Maybe she was searching for a friend in this girl.

loth17

Azorius Beat

Hyper_Fox2

HealingAssass1n

Zero Hirashima

PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2015 3:14 pm

Izanami Uchiha

Izanami looked Misuki over. "As you wish. Though before we go hunting there is a place I must visit first." Izanami smiled. "Here grab my hand and I will take us to our location. Ever been sucked through a dimensional eye rift?"

Huntress_Aria

loth17

Unforgiving Warlord

Huntress Aria

PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2015 5:43 pm

Mizuki Senju

The Rogue Goddess

"Only twice in my lifetime. I wouldn't mind doing it again." Mizuki replied, remembering a special someone that was long gone.
loth17

Azorius Beat

Hyper_Fox2

HealingAssass1n

Zero Hirashima

PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2015 6:50 pm
loth17

Huntress Aria

User Image
Shayu Hiroshi
Shark Demon of the Leaf

He looked at her when she asked that but he wasn't fully sure but he gently accepted it but thought it over, "Thank you, but I am just not sure if I should go or not because I mean, the other members of our team have disappeared or moved." He said thinking it over, not sure what he should think about when it came to this mission.

HealingAssass1n

Devoted Explorer

8,900 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Informer 100

loth17

Unforgiving Warlord

PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2015 5:11 pm

Izanami Uchiha

Izanami took Mizuki's hand in hers. They were both drawn into a grey spiral. Izanami's kamui dropped them both off in the remnants of a village. the buildings were reduced to blackened wreckage by fire. Near the village was a series of graves. A tombstone for every person who lived in the village. Three of the tombstones were marked with a special symbol. Izanami sighed. "No place like home."

Jakuzure smiled at Hiroshi. "Do what you think is right. I have a feeling it will be a bit before those people go stomping through the village again. In the meanwhile we have to keep things together and get a lead on the locations of the people who attacked us. Speaking of I was able to get a tracer on the Uchiha who attacked us. If you want to do some recon with me."

HealingAssass1n

Huntress_Aria

PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2015 6:08 pm

Mizuki Senju

The Rogue Goddess

Mizuki looked around at the tombstones. She felt bad. This was where she lived? It was completely awful. "How long as this your home? Tell me more."
loth17

Azorius Beat

Hyper_Fox2

HealingAssass1n

Zero Hirashima

Huntress Aria

HealingAssass1n

Devoted Explorer

8,900 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Informer 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2015 10:12 pm
HealingAssass1n
loth17

Huntress Aria

User Image
Shayu Hiroshi
Shark Demon of the Leaf

Shayu heard what she said but he thought it over, "Well I won't be able to visit my family's resting place but I guess that I can travel via a special route here in the leaf village that way I can go with you after to do recon." he said thinking that it would be best since they would be better with sticking together.

~The Group Hangout~ [Multiplayer Roleplays]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games