Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ● Uptown Soleil
Soleil Park Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 151 152 153 154 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lord Yozo

Dapper Fatcat

PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2015 5:14 pm
User Image
User Image

►◄►◄►◄►◄►◄►◄►◄►◄►◄►◄►◄►◄►◄►◄►◄►◄►◄►◄►◄►◄►◄►◄►◄►◄►◄►◄►◄►◄►◄►◄►◄►◄

Lucas was well beyond saving now. He had been running for half an hour now, losing his way back to his house as he ran. He had no "conscious" now telling him right from wrong. The male had a devious grin on his face. What should he do to spice up his night? Maybe go out on an all-out attack, or maybe go on a kidnapping spree. It'd be fun to take people one by one, watching them struggle in his torture room. Lucas began to scout out the area for a victim. He wasn't discriminatory on who was eligible to be taken. Most of them seemed very...Boring. They didn't seem like they would be fun to play with. The raven haired male frowned in disappointment. There had to be someone around here who he could have fun torturing. Putting his hands in his pockets, Lucas looked around once more until his eyes locked on to a girl who was sitting alone. Examining her, she looked french and upper-class. A perfect victim, take the high-horse girl and show her what it's like to live in an all-time low.

Lucas pulled out a rag that was covered in Chloroform and made his way over to the woman sitting on the bench. One quick swoop and he'd be out in a flash. It was getting late, almost no one was around at this hour. Could this be any more perfect? Lucas' grin grew wider as he inched closer to the bench and stopped directly behind the woman. With the rag in his hand, Lucas swiftly brought it up to the woman's face and pressed down hard. Sweet dreams... He mumbled before chuckling under his breath. Once she was unconscious, Lucas picked the woman up and made his way out of the park. He did his best to not get spotted by too many civilians around the park. If he was spotted he tried looking as natural as possible, treating the situation like he was helping a "friend" who'd passed out.

Once he was out of the immediate area, Lucas began to laugh maniacally. Now the fun would truly begin.

[Exits]

►◄►◄►◄►◄►◄►◄►◄►◄►◄►◄►◄►◄►◄►◄►◄►◄►◄►◄►◄►◄►◄►◄►◄►◄►◄►◄►◄►◄►◄►◄►◄►◄

✖"I have $400 in my pocket and $875 in the bank"
✖"I'm thinking about "..."
✖"I'm currently Single and I'm interested in No one"
✖"Right now, I mentally Stable or
Unstable"
✖"I'm currently with No One and located "
✖"Currently I'm wearing "Winter Weather"

OOC:

KawaiiYukiHime

PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2015 7:52 pm
User Image

User Image

.•°☂*(¯`❀´¯)*¤° ♚ °¤*(¯´❀`¯)*☂°•

Geneviève let out a yawn as she decided that she has had enough of being outdoors for today. She was about to rise from her seat and begin her trek home when a cloth was pressed against her nose and mouth. She hadn't even heard anyone coming towards her, probably due to her own sluggishness. She tried to struggle against the grip letting out muffled screams, but the person was stronger than her. The least she could do was turn her head slightly to try and identify her assailant. As her vision began to go hazy as she inhaled the oddly sweet smelling liquid that soaked the rag she a large, burly and rather unstable looking man. That was the last thing she saw before she completely blacked out and her body went limp.

.•°☂*(¯`❀´¯)*¤° ♚ °¤*(¯´❀`¯)*☂°•

┏━━━━━━━━━┓
♚My Money: $904 ♚My Location: Soleil Park ♚My Company: ♚My Outfit: Warm and Stylish + Lacy Leggings ♚My Thoughts: This weather is depressing.. ♚My Mood: Indifferent ♚My Status: Single ♚My Profile: Over Here ♚My Gear: Cellphone, Parasol ♚My Job: ??

♚Out.Of.Cuddles: Oh boy I wonder what's gonna happen, I'm quite excited for this.

♚Themes:
Love Like You, Scarlet Moon Waltz, Kiseki
┗━━━━━━━━━┛

Lord Yozo

Quote:

KawaiiYukiHime

Colorful Cutie-Pie

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2015 9:06 pm
x
x
x
x
тнυяsםαч, םєcємвєя ①④тн

םαч ④ σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч ⑥⑦
( ② мσитнs, ⑧ םαчs )

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2015 6:48 am
User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Theme Song-If Only

« Human-16 »

Thoughts.

xxxx Miyuki had finally made her way to the park, just a bit out of breath. It had been farther then she had realized. However she took in a breath and smiled softly to herself as she looked up at the sky and then around. It was truly pretty here and so calm. No one really seemed to be in sight. She could get some energy back by being a lone. She had sold a kitten on her first day of work so that was also an accomplishment. She thought she was doing well so far.

With a hum she laid down in the snow and closed her eyes before starting to make a snow angel. Since no one was here she could take her time before building a snowman. Just her and the peaceful breeze and cold. She loved the cold, the wind how it twirled along her hair and across her face. How she could see her breath. It was fun. This is what she preferred.. The silence, yet she still liked adventure. Thinking to herself she thought she could think of a poem for how she felt right now.

[ Health ] 100%

[ Mood ] Content

[ Location ] Walking in Sol Park

[ Status: ] Single

[ Crushing on: ] No one

[ Money: ] $1000

[ Wearing: ] Clothes in picutre

ooc:  

Au NullDrei

Fluffy Bunny

WhitersNote
Crew

Unstoppable Shapeshifter

14,175 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2015 4:51 pm
User Image

㊐㊑㊐㊑㊐㊑㊐㊑

Carmen woke up at her leisure, stretching and gliding her body into a preplanned outfit. Heavy winter clothes weren't needed, this wasn't winter in New York or hell, nothing like winter in St. Petersburg. She barely felt the cold here, her one excuse to break out her cutest overcoats. She fish-tailed her hair into a braid and shoved her feet into her shoes, not forgetting her shoes on the way out the door. With a light hum, the wolfette skipped out the door and took her scooter a little further into the city. There were plenary of open parking spaces, she selected the front most spot and shuffled into the snow. So today was a snowman building contest? Easy enough, though she was no professional. Squatting down, the female began to mound snow together. She had something in mind, hopefully her end product wouldn't be surmountable to a stick figure in an art contest.

Home:1216 Pasadena
                                                            Task:Finish unpacking
                                                            Clothes/Vehicle: Olaf ||| Speedy
                                                            Money:$$
                                                            Mood:Excited
                                                            Last Text:n-/a: !

river rocker

PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2015 1:06 am
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxUser ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxClothing: Winter Money: $1000 Mood: Grumpy cause of the Cold

Setsu didn't want to get out of bed today, she wanted to stay inside and plan her wedding or surprise Atty with her new outfit she had bought, but instead her manager had made it his duty to drag her out of bed at who knows what time in the morning it was since her phone had dropped out of her pocket and slid into a storm drain...lovely. It seemed to be a day of bad luck as she walked though the park with her lips pressed together, her breath fogging up the way behind her as she rubbed her hands together inside her heavy parka. She was freezing her a** off and she had yet to change into her snake like appearance which was amazing. She was to busy rolling her thoughts though her head when she walked right thought, unknowingly, Carmen's snow pile and she would have continued if it wasn't for the rush of cold that shot up her leg from snow pressing against her leg and she stopped to look down at her shoes before turning around. She saw the, blue haired girl? playing in the snow. Then she looked down at her legs again, she had seen somewhere that their was supposed to be a snow man building contest. She looked back at Carmen with a confused look "Did I...ruin something?" she asked as she looked down at her feet and wiggled her toes inside her shoes, she felt like she ruined something.

O.C.C: Sorry, Hope that's okay

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Pocket Items: None
whiters4

river rocker

Profitable Bloodsucker

7,900 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Survivor 150

KawaiiYukiHime

Colorful Cutie-Pie

PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2015 8:51 pm
User Image

User Image

.☯:´¨ஜ♨ஜ.¸¸.♬´´¯`Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ´¯`´♬.¸¸.ஜ♨ஜ¨´:☯.

Blair let out a deep sigh watching the bit of 'fog' rise into the air then quickly disappear. There weren't many things that he disliked, but winter and cold weather in general were very high up on the dislike list. He placed his headphones over his ears and started up one of his songs as he began walking through the park. While the cold wasn't exactly his friend, he did have to admit that the snow was pretty when it was falling from the sky. As he walked along he wasn't very surprised to see that not that many people were outside. 'Probably hiding away snuggled under warm blankets and drinking hot cocoa.' he thought to himself, then quickly made the decision to stop off someplace and grab some cocoa when he finally headed back home. Giving a slight shiver as the wind blew around him he came to a stop when he noticed a figure lying in the snow. He slowly walked over and saw that it was a young girl making what looked to be a snow angel. He walked a bit closer and gazed down at her. "Y'know if you stay in that snow too long you're gonna catch a cold." he said with a light laugh.

┍Ⓑ┑
🔥My Cash: $1000 🔥My Location: Soleil Park 🔥My Pals: 🔥My Clothes: Warm for Winter
🔥My Inner Thinking's: Why does it have to be so cold? 🔥My Feelings: Cold and sluggish. 🔥My Relationship Stats: Single 🔥My Profile: Right Here
🔥My Stuff: Ipod, Headphones, Cellphone 🔥My Job: ??

🔥Out.Of.Cookies: Hope this an okay response, I wanted to get a reply out before I crashed for the night. sweatdrop

🔥Themes: Frozen Hillside, Echoes, Fiesta

┕Ⓓ┙

Au NullDrei

Quote:

PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2015 9:30 pm
KawaiiYukiHime

User Image

Theme Song-If Only

« Human-16 »

Thoughts. How embarrassing...

xxxx Miyuki jumped a bit having closed her eyes and was enjoying herself when the noise startled her. Sanctaidd S- She quickly got up and blushed as she saw two others in the park as well her startled state causing her to almost cuss in Welsh/Scottish. Her accent coming out. With a tilt of the head and bring her hand to her lips she looked at him. I-I like the cold though... Though she had pouted a little because the man had a point. Though the cold did not bother her, her body did have a low immune system. She smiled again though a blush still on her face just a wee bit embarrassed. U-uhm..have you come to build a snowman as well?

[ Health ] 100%

[ Mood ] Content

ooc:  

Au NullDrei

Fluffy Bunny

WhitersNote
Crew

Unstoppable Shapeshifter

14,175 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2015 12:12 pm
User Image

㊐㊑㊐㊑㊐㊑㊐㊑

Carmen patted snow down with her hands, getting a lump a good foot and a half high. She was going to need a lot more snow than this! She wondered if there was one of those snow shovels around? Or maybe she had to roll this into a ball like a traditional snow man and then make it what she wanted. The woman pondered, taking her phone out of her bra to google the question. "How to start a snow sculpture." She could hear snow crunching but didn't pay it much mind, however, she quickly came to regret her lack of attention when someone stepped right through her snowlike. She squealed in horror, then slumped her shoulders. "Dammit." The dancer blew her hair away from her face, blinking up to the woman responsible. The wolf wasn't angry, but she did take a moment to form a smile on her pink tinged lips. "Yeah, you kinda did. The start of a snowman, it probably would have been ugly anyway." She shrugged, getting up out of the snow before brushing the remains from her clothes. The woman looked vaguely familiar...the wolf just couldn't put her finger on it.

river rocker

PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2015 4:52 pm
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxUser ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxClothing: Winter Money: $1000 Mood: Grumpy cause of the Cold

Setsu frowned as she looked at blue girl "Still, sorry" she said as she moved her arm so it was inside her coat sleeve and brought it up to her hair, running her fingers though her hair in order to keep it out of her eyes "Its kind of been a day of bad luck" she said before bringing her arms back into her coat "If you like I can help you rebuild" she said as she looked at the scattered snow, she wouldn't be any help though, it had been years since she last built a snow man, the last time was when she was...oh goodness, maybe twelve or thirteen and her sister had destroyed it with a baseball bat while telling her to get use to disappointment in life, well if her sister could see her now she would see that she had risen above their homeless life in Tokyo "I'm still very sorry, I should have been paying attention to where I was going" she said as she shuffled her feet until she had gathered a pile of snow with her shoes and then she leaned down and started patting it down, she had managed to bring together about a foot of now, though it looked smaller than what she had toppled over.

O.C.C:

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Pocket Items: None
whiters4

river rocker

Profitable Bloodsucker

7,900 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Survivor 150

KawaiiYukiHime

Colorful Cutie-Pie

PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2015 11:07 pm
User Image

User Image

Blair took a step back as he watched the girl stand up a slight look of surprise appeared on his face as he saw her blushing face and heard her accent. Quickly shaking the surprise off he snorted and muttered under his breath, "Well that makes one of us.." before chuckling a bit when he saw her pout. Blinking at her question he laughed again and shook his head, "Nope snowmen were the farthest thing from my mind, just talking a stroll around to clear my thoughts. Though the thought of making a snowman does sound fun. Maybe it'd get me out of my funk about this weather." he said gazing around at the snowy landscape, ideas already forming in his head.

┍Ⓑ┑
🔥My Cash: $1000 🔥My Location: Soleil Park 🔥My Pals: 🔥My Clothes: Warm for Winter
🔥My Inner Thinking's: Why does it have to be so cold? 🔥My Feelings: Cold and sluggish. 🔥My Relationship Stats: Single 🔥My Profile: Right Here

🔥Out.Of.Cookies:

┕Ⓓ┙

Au NullDrei

Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2015 11:49 pm
KawaiiYukiHime

User Image

Theme Song-If Only

« Human-16 »

Thoughts. Glistening snow...I love it...

xxxx Miyuki smiled a bit shyly at him again at what he said. She started to giggle and couldn't help it when she started to sing ever so quietly. Do you wanna build a snowman~ Though doesn't have to be a snowman hehe Her eyes shone a bit remembering the song and then she finally spoke seriously. B-but really do you wanna build a snowman with me or a-at least next to me? W-what did you have in mind. Y-you know the cold is fun...you can see your breath...there is pretty snow. She tried to help her reason of liking the weather. Y-you don't sweat!

[ Health ] 100%

[ Mood ] Content

ooc:  

Au NullDrei

Fluffy Bunny

KawaiiYukiHime

Colorful Cutie-Pie

PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2015 1:07 am
User Image

User Image

Blair couldn't help the silly grin on his face when he heard her singing absently humming the song. Grin still on his face he nodded, "Yeah I wanna build a snowman with you, and it'll be the most awesome snowman ever!" he said, his golden eyes twinkling behind his glasses. Listening to her explain why she enjoys the weather he tapped his chin with a thoughtful look on his face, "Hm.. well those are good points you make there. Though.. I'm not one to sweat regardless of the weather." He reached out and patted her head gently,"Hey winter and real cold weather just aren't my cup of tea, but to each their own and if you like it, go on and enjoy it. Just don't stay out in it too much or you'll get an awful case of the sniffles and no one wants that."

┍Ⓑ┑

🔥Out.Of.Cookies:

┕Ⓓ┙

Au NullDrei

Quote:

PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2015 1:16 am
KawaiiYukiHime

User Image

Theme Song-If Only

« Human-16 »

Thoughts. Maybe...a friend?.

xxxx Miyuki's eyes shone when he said he would build a snowman with her. She couldn't help the pretty smile that came on her face, a rare big smile that shined. R-really?! T-thank you! Y-you bet it will be hehe! She didn't stutter as much this time and her voice even managed to get a bit louder. However when he mentioned not sweating regardless of the weather her eyes got a bit wide and she whispered...You have got to share your secret...I hate sweating and being hot.. Her cheeks also puffed out a bit when he patted her head. She wasn't a kid she was 16! Though she didn't know to him she really was pretty much just a kid. Though to his kind words she giggled lightly. Aye aye c-captain! I-I'll try not to get the sniffles. S-so what did you have in mind to build? She couldn't wait to get started. She felt with him they might be able to win. Or at least have fun.

[ Health ] 100%

[ Mood ] Content

ooc: http://i1.wp.com/gurlgonegeek.files.wordpress.com/2011/01/totorosnowman.jpg x3 an option  

Au NullDrei

Fluffy Bunny

WhitersNote
Crew

Unstoppable Shapeshifter

14,175 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2015 4:59 pm
User Image

㊐㊑㊐㊑㊐㊑㊐㊑

"Ah hun, don't worry about it." Carmen dismissed, waving her hand nonchalantly as she finished dusting herself off. The show clung stubbornly to her stalkings even as she brushed at them with her sleeve. She looked at the onyx haired female whom was responsible for tearing down her snowman and smiled genuinely now. "Bad luck, eh? Spill some salt and forget to throw pepper over your shoulder?" She asked, then considered that may sound rude. She tapped her lips, "You don't need help, do you?" But the woman was busy patting show back into a pile for her to make up for the last. Carmen squatted down too, "Don't worry about it darling. Wanna get some hot coffee? If you're having bad luck, that'll make you feel better." She encouraged, then stood up again. "I'm Carmen, by the way. Peculiar to meet you, darling." She continued, intertwining her fingers in front of herself.

river rocker

● Uptown Soleil

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 151 152 153 154 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games