Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ☼ Cerise Shopping District
Moonbucks Cafe Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 110 111 112 113 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lord Yozo

Dapper Fatcat

PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2014 8:32 pm
User Image
User Image

Mood: Nervous, Awkward
Company: Lexi Miller
Inventory: Wallet, ID, Keys, Phone
Dating: N/A
Outfit:Casual

███ ███ ███ ███ ███ ███ ███ ███ ███ ███ ███ ███ ███ ███ ███ ███

Alright, how about here then? Grab some morning coffee to drink while we walk around? He said with a smile. Ryan watched as the girl got up before turning his attention to the outside. The rain wasn't planning on stopping apparently. It would be a long walk home. He ran his hand through his hair and sighed. The girl came back before he expected, with an odd piece of paper in her hand. Huh? Your number? O-oh right... He said, his cheeks turning a slight red. It had been a while since he had received a girls number. Ryan felt an awkward silence starting to grow, he needed to think of some type of topic to disperse it. H-hey uh...So do you work around here? He asked, sheepishly rubbing the nape of his neck. It was such a generic question but he couldn't think of anything else to ask. God he was so bad at conversations, his old manager really had told him what to do from the day he woke up to when he slept.

THEME SONGS
Serious: Shuutan no Senristu
Sad: Will of the Heart
Focused: X-Ray Dog - Final Hour

oOo Tragic Melody OoO

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2014 1:12 pm
User Image
L e x i M i l l e r
════════════════════════════════════════════
Profile: x Outfit: Keeping Warm Relationship Status: Single Funds: $980

Lexi noticed the male's face turn red, which also made her blush a little more as well before she grabbed her cup and took a sip of her hot chocolate. She then looked at Ryan again and tilted her head a little as he asked her where she worked. After swallowing the hot liquid, she then smiled a bit. "I actually work at the pet shop." She said. Sure it could be a had job at times with having to clean the cages, but she got to spend the day with cute and fluffy animals, so it was the perfect job for her. "How about you? Or. Do you have any ideas about where you want to apply?" She asked him curiously.

Out. Of. Cuddles. ~

Lord Yozo

Tragic lVlelody

Cuddly Puppy

Lord Yozo

Dapper Fatcat

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2014 1:24 pm
User Image
User Image

Ryan's face turned a deep shade of red. He gulped and took another sip of his drink, trying to come up with an answer. A-a-actually...I uh...I applied there...J-just because it was the first place I saw that was hiring! He stammered, trying to justify his reasoning at the end. In truth he wanted to work at a place with a bunch of cute animals but he wouldn't dare admit that to some girl he just met. After all he was a former star who was a closet Tsundere. He pulled on his collar lightly and cleared his throat. What a terrible topic to pick! A-anyways....W-what do you like t-to do for fun? He asked, his face still a deep shade of red. This was not going the way he had planned it to. Ryan took a large gulp of his coffee to try and take his mind off of the situation he was in. For me I like sports, I'm thinking about coaching later on in life. Probably a local basketball team or something... He said, wondering if there were any local high schools in this city. If there was one thing he was good at it was playing almost any sport, but thanks to his past he probably wouldn't go pro, coaching seemed like a good enough outlet.

THEME SONGS

oOo Tragic Melody OoO

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2014 1:46 pm
User Image
L e x i M i l l e r

When his face turned a darker red, the female tilted her head a little and wondered if he might have been sick. When he said he sent in an application to the pet store, the female then smiled a little. "Cool." She said. She didn't really care what his reasoning was, she wouldn't judge him for it. She had only gotten the job there was because she wanted to spend the day with the fluffy animals. The young woman then looked at him again and thought for a moment. "Well. Once in a while I'll sit at home and play video games or read, but most of the time I just walk around the city." She said, sure it sounded a little lame, but she didn't have that many friends to go do things with and her 21st birthday wasn't until October, not that turning 21 would turn her into some huge drinker!

She then looked at him and smiled. "I was never too good at sports. I tried, but I always got hit in the head with the ball... but part of me thinks they did it on purpose because they laughed whenever it happened because I would pass out as soon as I was hit.." She said, sighing softly and shaking her head a little. "I don't pass out anymore... but I'm still pretty bad at sports." She said with a small chuckle. She was just so clumsy a lot of the times and she didn't like it when people laughed at her.

Out. Of. Cuddles. ~

Lord Yozo

Tragic lVlelody

Cuddly Puppy

Lord Yozo

Dapper Fatcat

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2014 6:11 pm
User Image
User Image

Ryan felt a bit relieved that she wasn't going to ask anything else about his reasoning. She seemed to know when to pry and when not to. Oh? So you're a gamer? That's actually something I'm terrible at....Odd right? He said sheepishly. Most guys were at least decent at video games but he was just plain awful. The male went to take another sip of his coffee but found no more coming out of the cup. He frowned slightly before turning his attention back to the girl. Hmm...Maybe you can teach me how to play video games and I can teach you some things about sports. He said, not really sure if she would be too good at things like basketball and soccer. They required a lot of coordination which she said she lacked.

Ryan stood up and tossed away his cup. He stopped for a moment before grabbing a small piece of napkin and wrote his number on it. He figured that she would need his number in case he over-slept. Ryan walked back to the girl and handed her the piece of napkin. Just in case I don't show up, I'm already feeling sore from today's workout... He said, rubbing the nape of his neck.

THEME SONGS

oOo Tragic Melody OoO

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2014 6:42 pm
User Image
L e x i M i l l e r

Lexi looked at him and smiled a little. "I'm not great at them, but I do play once in a while." She said, taking another sip of her coco. She then looked at the male before she smiled and nodded her head. "Sure. That sounds like it would be fun!" She said, grinning at him. Even if she did fail at sports, she was sure that he might be able to teach her a few things... maybe... Watching as he got up, she took another bite of her cookie before glancing at the piece of paper he set in front of her and blushed a little as she saw he had given her his number. "R-Right." She said as she looked up at him and smiled, putting the piece of paper in her pocket before sipping at her coco more.

Out. Of. Cuddles. ~

Lord Yozo

Tragic lVlelody

Cuddly Puppy

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2014 10:51 pm
Lord Yozo

User Image
╔═══════════╗
Oº°‘¨xxxxxxxxxsαяαн ғιтzxxxxxxxxx¨‘°ºO
╚═══════════╝

OOC: *cries because of work* T^T I I Wearing: A Little Chilly. I I Feeling: Curious. I I Funds: $989.00.

"I awake you're not there, I can get to wondering.
xxxxWhere have you gone to while I was a slumbering?⋟

"I suppose that could work. But I am no monkey." She removed her finger from her lip, directing it back to the table and letting it slide against the cool metal. It was amazing someone didn't freeze in here. Everything was either made of cool metal or wood. Instead, she dismissed the flirt over whether or not she was a virgin. It was true! She couldn't deny she had never felt the pleasures of a man. Or a woman for that matter - but it wasn't something she was interested in. Leaning back against the booth, she allowed the cold to sting into her jacket, freezing her backside ever so slightly. Eyes snapping open, she looked up at him with a bewildered look, a casual laugh thrown into her voice. "No! It's just out of curiosity." She lifted a finger and swirled it thoughtfully while pointing at him. "I'm curious if your preference has anything to do with your requirements. For instance, let's say you were into beastiality and preferred dogs. Would you only get to have sex with dogs to satisfy your needs? So if you had sex with anything other than a woman - would you still get energy, or whatever your source is, out of it?" The hand dropped and wrapped around her cup, lifting it to her lips so she could blow it gently before wrapping her mouth around the opening and tilting it back. The hot liquid fell against her tongue - but wasn't nearly as hot as it was before. Swallowing it, she spoke again, her eyes now narrowed off to the side in thought. "Well, I'm assuming by now that it doesn't matter on your preference - so long as you have intercourse with something, it wouldn't matter what that thing is."

Looked around, you're not there, and all my keys are gone.xxxx
Why would you take them when you know that it is wrong?"

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2014 11:20 pm
x
x
x
x
sαтυяםαч, σcтσвєя ①④тн

םαч ⑥ σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч
( ⑥ םαчs )

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

Lord Yozo

Dapper Fatcat

PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2014 8:07 pm
User Image
User Image

Mood: Tired
Outfit:Hoodie

Ryan was sprinting down the streets, blowing by the crowds of people. He was running late yet again! His legs were on fire and he was panting heavily, just how far had he run? At this point he didn't even know. All he knew was that he had already made a bad impression. What kind of guy shows up late to a meeting with a girl who wants to help him? He really was a jack-a**. Well maybe he was being a bit hard on himself but still! Ryan slammed the coffee shop doors open and immediately put his hands on his knees, panting heavily. I....I...I made it... He stammered out, trying to catch his breath. Ryan took a few more moments to catch his breath before standing up slowly. He ran his hand through his hair and sighed, looking around at all of the people staring at him. Well he knew how to steal a crowds attention that was sure. The male simply ignored the matter and started looking for his acquaintance. After looking to no prevail, Ryan simple walked over to the counter and ordered a coffee. Was she in the bathroom? Was she running late? Was she blowing him off? His mind raced as he thought about the possibilities, he really was un-trusting and insecure when it came to others.

THEME SONGS

oOo Tragic Melody OoO

PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2014 1:43 pm
User Image
L e x i M i l l e r
Profile: x Outfit: Cute and Simple Relationship Status: Single Funds: $980

Lexi had shown up at the coffee shop a short while before Ryan had, but as her luck would have it, she didn't notice that someone had spilled on the floor and of course, she slipped and smacked her face on a table. She had some toilet paper pressed to her nose before she tossed it in the garbage when the bleeding stopped. She got a paper towel and washed the blood away before she looked in the mirror and winced a little as she saw the bruise on her cheek. This day was just going terrible! First she learns her best friend was no longer living on the island and now this! Sighing loudly, she considered telling Ryan that she was sick or something. No... that wouldn't be fair to him. Fixing her hair, she then glanced over herself in the mirror before smiling a little and wincing again at the pain from the bruise. Shaking her head, she washed her hands before leaving the bathroom. Seeing him over at the counter, she then scurried over to him, an apologetic look on her face. "H-Hi." She said softly before rubbing her arm a little. "I..I hope you weren't waiting long..." She said a bit nervously, not sure if he had just arrived or if he had been waiting for a while.

Out. Of. Cuddles. ~

Lord Yozo

Tragic lVlelody

Cuddly Puppy

Lord Yozo

Dapper Fatcat

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2015 6:59 pm
User Image
User Image

Mood: Calm, Concerned

Ryan looked over as he heard a familiar voice talking to him. It seemed that Lexi was in the bathroom after all. Before he had the chance to say anything his eyes immediately noticed the bruise on her cheek. You ok? That looks like it hurts... He said, instinctively bringing his hand up to her cheek and brushing his thumb lightly over her cheek, making sure not to press on the bruise. It didn't look terrible but it was noticeable. Ryan shook his head and smiled softly when she seemed worried that he had been waiting around for her. No, I just got here myself so its ok, plus you seem to have hurt yourself so I don't mind waiting... He said, giving her a cheesy thumbs up. Maybe we should stop at the store and grab you a band-aid... He said, gingerly pulling his hand away and grabbing his drink. Ryan figured for now it wouldn't be the best idea to dwell on the matter so he decided to change the topic. You look nice...Hey! You want anything before we go? He said, gesturing at menu above the cashiers head. He didn't want her to go out half asleep just because she didn't get any coffee before they left, or was it just him who needed a cup of coffee to get his day going.

THEME SONGS

oOo Tragic Melody OoO

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2015 7:12 pm
User Image
L e x i M i l l e r

Lexi stared at him before she gave a small smile, but winced a little bit as well as that caused a pain to throb through her cheek. "Huh? Yeah. I'm okay. It doesn't hurt that much." She said before she blinked and a dark blush spread across his face as he brought his hand up to her cheek. Blinking, she then smiled at him again as he said he hadn't been there that long. That was good! She was worried that he had been waiting for her. She then chuckled a little and shook her head. "No. That's okay. I've had much worse happen to me then a bruised up face." She said as she stared up at him, her blush darkening again as he said she looked nice. "Thanks." She giggled before thinking for a moment. "Coffee might be a good idea." She said, she hadn't gotten much sleep last night because she was so excited about today, as embarrassing as that was, so she might need the extra energy boost. She was just so happy about having a new friend! Were they friends? She liked to think that the answer would be yes.

Out. Of. Cuddles. ~

Lord Yozo

Tragic lVlelody

Cuddly Puppy

Metal Mannequiin

Distinct Phantom

9,175 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2015 3:58 am
User Image
╔═══════════════════════╗
Skylar Raegon
╚═══════════════════════╝

Let me help...

± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ±
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

Skylar had gotten the book from the store just before he left with Luna. He was looking forward to reading it tomorrow or perhaps when he gets a break in his shift tonight. If the book; Seven, did not live up to his expectations though he would immediately return it as no one likes a crappy story.

Pushing through the doors to the cafe, he looked at her with a smile still perched upon his face. He was enjoying this quite a lot and it then just didn't dawn on him that he had been here before with a married woman earlier on. What was her name... hmm well it wasn't as relevant as it was now. "So what are you ordering?" He asked with a polite tone of voice. He stopped at the short line to look at her while the two waited for the line to progress so that him and her could be served.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ±

I can take it away...

OOC:
[quote="oOo Tragic Melody OoO]

PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2015 1:35 pm
User Image
User Image

Mood: Calm, Concerned

Ryan simply nodded at her request for coffee. He paid the cashier and within a few minutes a fresh coffee was ready for the girl. He gingerly took the cup and handed it to the girl. He took his own cup off of the counter and sipped on the warm drink. So should we stop at a store to grab you a band-aid? He asked, raising an eyebrow. She was the "tour guide" but he couldn't just expect her to walk around with her face hurting all day. At least it would hide the mark which would probably be for the best. Ryan could imagine all of the odd stares they would get, he'd probably look like an abusive boyfriend or something. Yea...I think we should definitely get that patched up. He said, shuddering from the thought. People could be very judgmental and always seemed to jump the gun to fulfill their own fantasies. Nothing like an abusive boyfriend forcing his girlfriend out into town with bruises to make a good story to tell your friends.

THEME SONGS

oOo Tragic Melody OoO

Lord Yozo

Dapper Fatcat

Tragic lVlelody

Cuddly Puppy

PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2015 4:41 pm
User Image
L e x i M i l l e r

Lexi smiled at he handed her the cup. "Thank you." She said, bringing it to her lips and taking a careful sip of the hot liquid. She then looked over at Ryan and tilted her head to the side a little bit. Why did he insist on her getting something to patch up her bruise. It didn't even occur to her what other people might think if they saw her with the bruise on her face. "Well. If you insist." She said with a small shrug. She'd had bruises before and never really cared about them before. She didn't even bother to try and cover them up with make-up anymore. "Should we head to the store first then?" She asked before taking another sip of her drink and smiling up at him. She then gently reached out and grabbed his hand without stopping to think about what she was doing first and gave him a gentle tug as she led him outside the cafe and in the direction of the store.

[Exit]

Out. Of. Cuddles. ~

Lord Yozo

☼ Cerise Shopping District

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 110 111 112 113 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games