Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ☼ Cerise Shopping District
The Shark's Head Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rhun Tolihzeh

The Committee Staff Vampire

3,600 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Team Edward 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 08, 2019 5:33 am
-
OOC:

User Image
User Image

--:::------::------------------->⛥<--------------------::------:::---
                                                              Where: The Shark's Head, Cerise
                                                              With: Mark
                                                              Orientation: Bisexual || Single
                                                              Status: Lunching with Mark
                                                              Voice: Generally calm and shines through some of the democracy without sounding stuck up.
                                                              Address: 1419 Doux

The question about the company's base brought a smile to Damen and he chuckled. "Yes, my company is based in Japan. I returned to Japan after traveling to many other places and making enough money to make a start together with my friend. It has been based in Japan since. Maybe I should have mentioned that before." he spoke the latter with an apologetic look on his features. "Would that be to far away?" the demon asked his friend. They wanted to make sure that Mark was all good with making that trip. It would be a long one he admitted. Damen would only bring Mark if they were alright with the journey and everything. For the man it was quite a routine trip by now and because of that he may have underestimated it for other people.

After all in Damen's case he didn't even need to rely on commercial airlines for one. But perhaps Mark would think that they would fly with one of those. Toys were a surprising lucrative undertaking. Not even Damen had expected it, not that he had cared to find out. The man just wanted to make people happy after all. The earnings were just a bonus to him. The real payment was seeing the smile of a child when they walked off with their newest treasure that came from his company. That was also why he left most financial cases to his friend probably.

Profile: Damen Daniels

By Bi Blitz

-

[color=#8080ff]""[/color]
[align=center][img]https://i.imgur.com/JW4SGvU.png[/img][/align]

PostPosted: Sun Sep 08, 2019 7:05 am
User Image
Mark Hyun

With: Damen l Activity: Spending time with Damen l Status: Healthy l Relationship Status: Single

Mark would offer a small smile when the other man confirmed the younger man's idea about where his company was located. He would listen with rapt attention as he spoke about how he had returned to Japan after traveling around to begin his business. It was so interesting to know that Damen had started his company from the ground up with just himself and his friend whom Mark assumed was the one who sent Damen out here to relax in the first place. He would then blink a bit and thought about the others question for a moment before shrugging his shoulders a little bit as an answer "Well I uh...I never flew internationally before...but...I wouldn't mind it..." Mark would then chuckle just a little bit "You have to do things like this eventually...right?" admittingly enough the idea of flying to someplace so far away scared Mark somewhat but he did have his own aspirations as well "Besides...I want to visit South Korea one of these days...so...I'll have to get used to it....you know?" honestly it was just more like Mark wanted to get a bit more in touch with his roots one day, he knew that he had family in South Korea but he didn't know any of them at all so it was more so wanting to know about his place of origin than anything else. Mark would then suddenly get a bit of a worried look on his face "Wait...it would also depend if I have the money to get a ticket for it..." Mark of course assumed that a commercial airline was what the other man was speaking of and quite frankly Mark wasn't sure if he'd be able to afford a round trip like that, especially considering his current lack of employment.

(OOC: )

Rhun Tolihzeh

Quote:

Quote:

By Bi Blitz

Distinct Fatcat

Rhun Tolihzeh

The Committee Staff Vampire

3,600 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Team Edward 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 08, 2019 12:01 pm
-
OOC:

User Image
User Image

Where: The Shark's Head, Cerise
                                                              With: Mark
                                                              Orientation: Bisexual || Single
                                                              Status: Lunching with Mark
                                                              Voice: Generally calm and shines through some of the democracy without sounding stuck up.
                                                              Address: 1419 Doux

The man listened calmly as Mark replied to him. It was a question of willingness really. Damen would never make his friend take that trip if they weren't 100% sure they wanted to. But he was always welcome to join Damen whenever. It sounded like the other did have plans to fly more often, to his homeland. The demon could understand the wish to want to see once place of birth. It was where all of your life started after all. In his case that had been Japan,be it that he only stayed there for like a few months before they left. He was raised in another place altogether, but moved back to Japan soon after he got mature enough to be on his own. Damen smiled gently. "You want to look up your beginnings my friend?" he asked though he thought he knew the answer. Damen could help with that as well, if Mark allowed him.

His earlier thought was then confirmed as Mark started about enough money for a ticket. The demon chuckled and shook his head. "You don't have to worry about a ticket my friend. I have my own plane for such flights. All I have to do is let it be known I want to fly to Japan and when." he tried to reassure Mark. There was no need for tickets, or even customs as much as commercial. Of course they had to go through those as well, but it was a lot lighter. "All you need is your luggage for the time we will be staying there. If you want to join, just say the word. Maybe we can visit Korea too!" he said. After all Korea wasn't that far from Japan, let alone by air. It would be practically next door.

Profile: Damen Daniels

By Bi Blitz

-

[color=#8080ff]""[/color]
[align=center][img]https://i.imgur.com/JW4SGvU.png[/img][/align]

PostPosted: Sun Sep 08, 2019 10:54 pm
x
x
x
x
{ ② ωєєк тιмє sкιρ }

мσиםαч, sєρтємвєя ③яם

םαч ① σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч ③③0
( ⑩ мσитнs, ②⑥ םαчs )

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

Katze Allemon-Schatten

Dapper Romantic

16,025 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Sep 25, 2019 11:52 am
asbloodrunscold

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"Willing zombies walk the streets
Golden age, dead century
Brothers, sisters, lovers, wh*res
Casualties of long and lost wars
Dead. dead. dead
We're a degeneration
Get it on
The same old song
Everyday it will be the same
Listen to the song that still remains
Under violent clouds we break
No time for healing again and again"

Saorise O'Crom

And now she was trying this thing called "blind dating" (which, according to her research, did not mean that she would necessarily be paired with someone who was blind); what other strange new wonders would this era proffer? And based on the little blurb that her match had written, they actually sounded kind of compatible: they were both very friendly, both loved food, and both were associated with divinity (though one obviously much more than the other). Who knows, maybe she would be ageless and had experienced a great many years already as well; Saorise was always hoping to find "more mature" (she would never call herself old or ancient) ageless people, so that not everyone she knew would be dying soon-ish. There was really only one detail that caused her any concern: "your local tiger goddess." Not that she was worried about the tiger part, after all, Kiku had said she didn't eat people, which made her much less dangerous than some of the deities she knew, but actually it was the "local" part that worried her. Were tiger goddesses really super common, and she just hadn't heard about it? Did every city have its own patron tiger goddess, kind of like how some places had regional patron deities? Was she really that behind on the times? Even though it would be kind of embarrassing for her, she was definitely going to ask about this, just so she wouldn't commit any future faux pas's.

Today's date was at a local sushi restaurant, which was an excellent idea. Normally it was too expensive for her, but given it was a special occasion, she was willing to loosen the purse a little. She had spent at least an hour trying to figure out what she was going to wear and what sort of makeup to do. The classic black dress seemed a bit much, but she did still want to dress up. Eventually she went with a fairly simple dark green dress with pale green flowers, which fell just a little above the knee and had an open back. It was decidedly form-fitting, but not overly snug. She also chose a pair of plain black close-toed heels, a dark green sheer scarf, silver-colored stud earrings, and a silver shamrock necklace. Of course, given the rain, she also had to bring along a black long raincoat and umbrella, but she would ditch those as soon as she could. She didn't know the woman well enough to know what she might like, so she went out on a little bit of a limb and got her a little stuff animal tiger with a green, white, and orange ribbon tied loosely around its neck in a giant bow. The bow had to be loose: she didn't want to offer up a tiger that looked like it was getting strangled to a tiger goddess. Though that did bring up a question...was she a goddess who looked like a tiger, the patron goddess of tigers, or both? She entered the restaurant and took a seat where she could watch the door. True a normal-looking human might walk in and then it would be hard to know if she was her date, but if a tiger walked in, then she would definitely know she had found the right individual.

"Another mother's breakin'
Heart is takin' over
When the violence causes silence
We must be mistaken

It's the same old theme
Since nineteen-sixteen
In your head, in your head, they're still fightin'
With their tanks, and their bombs
And their bombs, and their guns
In your head, in your head, they are dyin'"

Relationship: Single
      Mood: Curious/Optimistic
          Ooc: Hope this isn't too bad...

PostPosted: Fri Sep 27, 2019 5:42 pm

User Image

User Image
The Righteous Tiger Goddess

"Ku areba raku arii..."

❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆

Did Kiku even still know how to date? She wasn't sure but it wasn't very warrior like to chicken out when an opportunity presented itself to her. The tigress hadn't been on anything of the sort in some time but she was determine to at the very least make her date memorable. She didn't think she'd scare this one off from the looks of her profile, but at least she seemed open. Kiku made sure to awaken early to pick up some stuff to get ready. No need for Make-up or anything of the sort but she did find some interested trinkets she thought her date might appreciate.

A prayer to Buddha for job reasons, and a few mantras to get the day started an the tigress set off into the heavy rain, though not a drop seemed to touch her fur. She loved the rain and she definitely loved water but her date probably wouldn't like the smell of wet feline which would hang to Kiku even when she took on that mortal shape. Her Sacred Celestial took her where she needed to go in no time at all and she would soon come bounding through the door much to the surprise of many of the workers and patrons. Kiku still didn't seem to get it a lot of the time. The stares she got of fear...she was just a tiger. A divine, sure, but still just a tiger. It might not have been common to see a tiger carrying a bag in its jaws but she could hardly imagine it was something to be so worried about.

The tiger had a healthy, celestial glow to her unmarred fur and her near olden eyes scanned the restaurant for where her path led. It didn't stop until it reached the appropriate place and it seemed to stop near a woman in a dark green dress with flowers on it. The giant tiger moved over and stopped, and despite the bag clenched in her maw her voice still seemed to leak around it clear as day "Miss O'Crom yes? I am Oshiro, Kiku! It is nice to meet you!" her path was never wrong. The ethereal echo of her voice filling the restaurant.
Her attention was drawn away from looking down at the woman by one of the workers who informed her that they wouldn't really have a table her size....or for an animal like that. Those sharp, bright eyes looked confused before she seemed to connect it "Oh right!"

And a divine energy would overtake the tigers form, appearing like a wind blowing in from outside it would obscure her in a whirlwind though careful not to disturb anything. It took a moment before it seemed to fade and leaving behind a woman who was...hardy any smaller than the tiger but bearing features almost as...obvious. She appeared to be wearing a rather elegant embroidered lacy one-piece decorate with what looked to be flowers as well. It was a nice navy blue though she still had what looked to be prayer beads wrapped around her left arm. It was also clearly a tighter fit...obviously hard for a woman of her size to find a nice dress but she was trying to make it work.

The Tiger had a bright smile on her face however especially as she pulled out some sort of ball that had a tiger in it...clearly a small joke "Let us have a great date!"
Translation
:

❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆

"Oboete oite, anata wa hitori de iku hitsuyō wa arimasen!"

場所: The Shark's Head // オカシ$740.0 // 同朋: Her Dat // 箇条: B.E.S (Items inside), // 関係: Single // 音楽: Gentle Hands // OOC:

Katze Allemon-Schatten

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50

Katze Allemon-Schatten

Dapper Romantic

16,025 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Sep 29, 2019 2:32 pm
asbloodrunscold

Golden age, dead century
Dead. dead. dead
We're a degeneration
Get it on
The same old song

Saorise O'Crom

It didn't take long for her date to arrive, and fortunately she was about as obvious as could be. Not hard to pick out the gigantic white tiger in a crowd of humans (or at least everyone appeared human, though she had quickly learned that in this town, pure human was kind of a rarity.) Comparatively, maybe having a detachable head wouldn't be such a weird sight? Of all of the gods she had met, she had to admit that Kiku was definitely one of the most regal, but also one of the least bizarre-looking. It was a nice change. Like many of the patrons, she was wondering how this gigantic tiger was going to get around through the restaurant, though it didn't really seem to be one of Kiku's concerns. Finally, a waiter stated the obvious, and a very tasteful transformation sequence took place. When it was done, there stood a tiger in human form: barely any smaller than she had been, and almost more tiger-like. Though that wasn't the first thing that Saorise noticed, no, she was more drawn to the woman's voluptuous figure. "She could put a fertility statuette to shame...I'm...kind of jealous..." It took a moment to rein in her thoughts, but once she did she realized one of her questions had now been partially answered: Kiku was a tiger who was a goddess; whether she was the patron goddess of tigers had yet to be seen. "Aye, ye found me. It's a pleasure to meet ye too. And please, call me Saorise, I don' make it a habit of being overly formal with deities." Also, in her experience, it wasn't always a good thing for a god to be calling her by that little epithet; it usually meant that they were trying to figure out who's side she was on in a debate, or figure out where to lie blame. After all, that which she used as a last name wasn't really a last name: it denoted her as a follower of Crom.

"I 'magine we will. And may I say, tha was a grand entrance ye made there. Got e'eryone's attention. I'd say it is in my top...twenty-five entrances." She hoped it didn't sound like she was picking on the poor goddess, she had genuinely thought it quite impressive. Remembering that she had brought a gift, she pulled the little stuffed animal tiger with the green, white, and orange ribbon out of her bag. "Found one of yer followers wandrin' round, thought ye might want him back for he went astray. Ribbon is just fer Irish pride. Must have it if he let me catch 'im." Sure it was a corny story, but that was what made it fun! She was more worried about her use of the word "follower." Back in her day, deities vied for followers, yet maybe Kiku was a more modern goddess and they did things differently? It was so hard keeping up with modern divinity when her boss was so dang old-fashioned. "Can I get ye a drink? I admit, I've never been on a date before, so I don't really know what all I'm supposed to be doing. Back in my day, courtship was more structured, and ye never went out anywhere just the two of ye. Or ye were married on the day ye met. Donnae think people would appreciate that now." With her previous partners, there was a sort of courtship if it was going to be exclusive, but that had been ages ago.

Heart is takin' over
We must be mistaken

It's the same old theme
Since nineteen-sixteen

Mood: Optimistic
          Ooc: Sorry that took forever.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 29, 2019 8:53 pm

User Image

User Image

"Ku areba raku arii..."

❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆

Kiku tilted her head a bit at Soarise's declaration "Formal?" in Kiku's culture to refer to someones last name or at least...what she thought was her last name was about as casual as it was formal. First names were normally reserve for people they knew extremely well and so she wasn't really sure how to take it. The tiger shifted a little bit "Er....Saorise then." though the discomfort with using it was obvious. Kiku didn't quite understand it but she wasn't going to argue. If she felt comfortable then Kiku would oblige.

Kiku instead focused on the complements Saorise was giving her "Wara wara~! Thank you very much!" she said eyes lighting up at being presented the stuffed tiger. She began to chuff, her ears and tail responding in kind to show just how taken she was with it "Wara wara~! It is so cute!" she said. She didn't even seem to worry about it being called a follower though for Kiku her follower was anyone who prayed to her. She wasn't a vying god, few Japanese gods were..they had shrines and devotees with no need to compete. It was simply their way and always had been.

She looked up from the stuffed creature and nodded vigorously "A drink would be nice. I will get you one too." she said and asked for a booth or someplace for them to sit. There weren't many but the waitress did find them one place that could support that large woman and her company. Kiku thought for a moment "It has been so long since I have been on a date but I was never good at it. I was not allowed to date growing up....it was improper for a monk to date and doubly so for me to date a female." she explained.

"I dated at the academy but....I am here now." she smiled "So lets just try to have a good date!" staying energetic and happy.

Translation
:

❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆

場所: The Shark's Head // オカシ$740.0 // 同朋: Her Dat // 箇条: B.E.S (Items inside), // 関係: Single // 音楽: Gentle Hands // OOC:

Katze Allemon-Schatten

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50

Katze Allemon-Schatten

Dapper Romantic

16,025 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Sep 30, 2019 12:57 am
asbloodrunscold

Golden age, dead century
Dead. dead. dead
We're a degeneration
Get it on
The same old song

Saorise O'Crom

Well s**t, it seemed like she had screwed up with the whole name piece. Perhaps where Kiku was from, using the last name was what you were supposed to do? It was just the honorific plus her "last name" put together made her nervous, especially when it wasn't some human schmuck saying it. What if He was accidentally summoned by hearing his name pronounced by someone with power? It would turn into an utter disaster. At least the presents served to change the course of the conversation. And that vocal tick was absolutely adorable! Even if she didn't really know what it meant. "I'm glad ye like it! He hasn't been very talkative with me, but he listens well." Welp, more dumbness on her part, but at least this time she didn't feel like she was screwing up with an entire culture.

She followed Kiku and the waitress over to a table that would accommodate them well enough. While she was sure it was probably hard to get around in this humanoid city, she was a little envious of Kiku's build, though she could imagine that her pony Mavourneen was thankful she was more diminutive. "Alright, let's not talk about past dates then. I get the feeling we both been around long enough tha dating has changed since." Yeah, no need to bring up casual sex, the crazy nights, and her late husbands. Might make it sound like she had too much experience. "So...I confess I donnae know much of yer culture. Get the feeling I've already committed some faux pas's, and I donnae wanna make things awkward. So..ye mind if I ask some questions, so I can get to know ye better? After we get our drinks first, though." The waitress got their drink orders: Saorise ordered a whiskey on the rocks. Saorise would have been tempted to order food now too, but she would wait until her date was ready as well. From her profile, food sounded like something they could really bond over.

Heart is takin' over
We must be mistaken

It's the same old theme
Since nineteen-sixteen

Mood: Curious
          Ooc: Let me know if something doesn't make sense, I was half asleep.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 01, 2019 11:53 am

User Image

User Image

"Ku areba raku arii..."

❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆

Kiku was able to move past a lot of things fairly easily especially when she was presented with such an adorable item. It just wasn't in her nature to stew over such minor incidents and lord knows Kiku tried not to hold onto bigger incidents for a long period of time either. She merely chuffed "Well a good listener is a good thing!" her ears twitching at various sounds within the restaurant. Kiku had to admit the smell was getting to her a bit and she was getting hungrier but the woman didn't want to frighten her date by instantly diving into the food potion.

Kiku nodded in agreement with Saorise on the not talking about the old dates stuff, though Kiku likely didn't have the experiences with romance Saorise did. She hummed a bit as she looked over the menus placed at the tables before Saorise brought up not knowing much of her culture. Kiku smiled wide "Ask whatever you want if you do not mind if I ask in return. I am not very knowledgeable with the.... Irish?" she said or at least she assumed Saorise was Irish based on her accent. She hoped she was not wrong.

Speaking of drinks however Kiku was definitely up for that but and asked for whatever Sake they had as it went great with Sushi. Kiku wasn't able to help herself however and asked for the Sushi buffet so she could eat her fill but made sure to let the waitress know that she....didn't eat meat or fish. She looked to Saorise hoping she'd order as well "I will cover. I uh....I do eat a lot." it was probably where most of her money went.

Translation
:

❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆

Katze Allemon-Schatten

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50

Katze Allemon-Schatten

Dapper Romantic

16,025 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Oct 01, 2019 1:09 pm
asbloodrunscold

Golden age, dead century
Dead. dead. dead
We're a degeneration
Get it on
The same old song

Saorise O'Crom

She was glad her date didn't seem to be holding any of the faux pas against her. Guess it helped that it wasn't intentional, just an honest mistake due to inexperience. "Aye, I be Irish. That's why yer little tiger friend has a ribbon with the colors of the Irish flag. Figured that was more tasteful than a Guinness." Even if it was a lame joke, she still laughed. "Ask me anything ye want, though, I haven't been back in me homeland since the late 1500's, so most of the modern culture is hearsay fer me." Around most anyone else, she would have been loathe to admit she was incredibly old, but a goddess had to be old, right? So she probably wouldn't get weirded out by how old Saorise potentially was.

After she heard her date order sake, she realized that whiskey was probably a weird choice, but she was so used to it now that it was a habit. She looked over the menu, noting how there were very few items she could pronounce, which was probably a good sign that it was authentic. However, when she heard her date order the buffet, she knew exactly what she wanted: buffet, aka all of the options. After the waitress left, she continued, "Ye might regret that offer, but I'm taking it before ye do. I've lived through many famines and many years of prosperity. Me belly has learned to fit all it can, just in case." Well, back home the others would have taken care of her and made sure she didn't die, but that wasn't the case over here, or even in the past few centuries in general: people just didn't care about taking care of their local mythical beings. "So something I'm curious bout is, are ye the patron goddess of tigers? Do tigers have shrines and make offerings to ye? Or do people make the shrines and give offerings so ye'll ensure good relations or something?" She had never heard of tigers building shrines, but Kiku was from a mystical far off land, so she supposed anything was possible.

Heart is takin' over
We must be mistaken

It's the same old theme
Since nineteen-sixteen

Ooc: __

PostPosted: Tue Oct 01, 2019 9:11 pm

User Image

User Image

"Ku areba raku arii..."

❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆

Kiku smiled that she had gotten it right, her joy exemplified by the growing of her chuffing though the joke went over her head an only caused her to stare curiously but she moved past that as well. She was given lease to ask questions. The tiger was inquisitive and so without hesitation she asked "So what is Ireland like?" though Saorise had just explained why she might not know Kiku would easily accept an explanation of it from Saorise's view or what she knew. Kiku was well acquainted with her home since she decided to seclude herself in Japan when her love left her and had traveled through much of modern Japan.

Kiku shook her head "My powers require I eat a lot or I shut down. I am never without snacks." the tigress explained truthfully so she wouldn't begrudge Saorise her appetite. Speaking of, the tigress reached into her mythical bag an produced a basket hoping the establishment would not mind. She opened them up to reveal sweets of some sort. They were all nearly 1-to-1 replicas of various flowers and even looking like them but the sweet smell said they were indeed some manner of confectionery. She grinned wide "Flower cookies! Sakuya-hime showed me how to make them!" and put it in the middle so that her date could take any if she wished.

The question didn't seem to catch her off guard "Wara Wara! Tigers can't build shrines silly, but they do listen to me...at least at home most of the animals do." she stated proudly, banging a hand against her chest "We Byakko are protectors of all that is righteous and virtuous. People pray to us for the strength to uphold justice. I also help protect the teaching of Buddha and mankind itself!" the woman not missing a beat in explaining what she was.

She did seem to simmer down and press her fingers together "Well I guess you can call me a god of war as well but I am not a male. My shrines are rarely used anymore thanks to the Shitennou. I just do my job sparingly now." she was at least dedicated to her ob as a defender and a guider.

Translation
:

❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆

Katze Allemon-Schatten

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50

Katze Allemon-Schatten

Dapper Romantic

16,025 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Oct 02, 2019 12:41 pm
asbloodrunscold

Golden age, dead century
Dead. dead. dead
We're a degeneration
Get it on
The same old song

Saorise O'Crom

Given that she had asked her question after Saorise had already explained that she hadn't been there in centuries, she could only assume that the goddess would accept dated information. "Oh it was so beautiful when first I was there! Rolling hills of the most emerald green ye ever saw. Rocky beaches on all sides. I saw it 'fore people got there, mind you. We had the island fer a long time fore they came. But they weren't all too bad. Started herding the sheep all together, like little white fluffy clouds in a deep green sky. And they had such beautiful music with bagpipes and drums and all sorts of sounds. Mournful or raucous, could have it all. And the people, they have such a strong spirit. No matter the odds they will fight and die protecting their homeland. Odd, though I know so much about my land from back then, it is hard to explain. It was me home, and it was everything I could want..." she let her voice trail off. Damn she missed her homeland, but it wasn't like she could ever go back, unless He ordered her to.

Now she was kind of jealous of the bag too, it had managed to fit an entire basket? Physics really had no place among gods. She watched with decided interest as Kiku unpacked the basket, revealing a plate of flowers...wait, no, they didn't smell like flowers. They were cookies! "You made these? I couldn't imagine making anything so dainty. Or them surviving long enough to share them..." When it was clear she was being offered one, she grabbed the nearest one and took a delicate bite out of it, not wanting to profane such culinary art with crassness. "It is so good! I donnae know how ye didn't eat em all fore ye got here. I would."

Then it was her turn to listen to Kiku's answer, she sat in rapt attention, nibbling on a cookie as she listened. Though she didn't know what a "Byakko" was, she had a guess it was like tiger god or something. Either way, she could probably look that up. Didn't want to interrupt Kiku when she was on a definite roll. She was blown away by how many facets Kiku had to cover! She had thought it hard back when she was the agent of a fertility god, but this was next level. "I'm sorry 'bout the...She-ten-now...I know it sucks when a new belief system sweeps in and ye get shoved to the side. But I admire how ye adapted. Back in Ireland, there were whole pantheons of gods and fairies, all rather powerful but they got along mostly. When people showed up, they started worshipping us and we each did our part. Though we weren't all the nicest. Honestly, most us weren't the nicest. Then a new religion showed up that was more...efficient, and we were tossed to the side. Had to learn how to cope in a man's world what didn't want us. Some lashed out, a few adapted, but most just disappeared. Be we're still around, no worries." The last part she said as upbeat as possible as it really had sounded like she was getting a bit melancholy, and she didn't want that. Besides, she was only a fairy what followed a god who changed. Yes that meant she changed too, but at least she hadn't lost any worshippers or anything. "You must like animals, right? Cause they listen and get along with you. You should meet my pony! She's serious all of the time and she treats me like a kid, but she is really sweet and is really fun to ride!" If Mavourneen were here, she would be glaring at Saorise for this offer, but fortunately she was back at home.

Heart is takin' over
We must be mistaken

It's the same old theme
Since nineteen-sixteen

Mood: Excited
          Ooc: __

PostPosted: Thu Oct 03, 2019 6:41 pm

User Image

User Image

"Ku areba raku arii..."

❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆

The gaze of the tiger never left Saorise as she told her about her home, even if old. Kiku knew very well there was value in even old memory and so even such a thing was satisfying to her. The joy in Saorise's voice as she reminisced upon the emerald hills, beaches, nature of it all. Kiku couldn't even help but notice the way Saorise's voice trailed off as she spoke of it. Kiku recognized it for it once plagued her too...a somewhat wistful feeling of times gone by and a home you hadn't seen. Kiku still missed her home, but she could go back anytime there just wasn't any reason. She wanted to establish her dojo elsewhere, there was little left for her back in that place.

Kiku nodded her head vigorously, proud to have dazzled the other woman with her hard work. Hours upon hours of dedicated work much like complicated origami. Kiku had a lot of practice with the patience it took to make these replica cookies "I like to share. I have plenty of snacks so I can always devour one of those while I look for someone to eat them with!" though she admitted it was often hard. She picked up one in the shape of a lotus and bit into it, careful not to be messy.

"It is not like we have been phased out so to speak. Our duty is in the hands of others, but we are still symbols. We are at least not forgotten." a fact she was happy about though it seemed pretty rough in Saorise's home but the same situation as well. Gods and other divines were just part of nature so it wasn't like they'd every vanish even if they were not the main worship. They played an important part.

"Wara wara! I would love to talk to her. We can have a race!" though Kiku gave no thought to riding since she preferred to run herself. Soon their food arrived and was placed down. Everything on the menu except for Kiku who had for nothing involving animals. She picked up her chopsticks and grinned "Smells great." waiting for Saorise to be ready to each before he began to tear her plate apart, able to devour these things in one go.

Translation
:

❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆

Katze Allemon-Schatten

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50

Katze Allemon-Schatten

Dapper Romantic

16,025 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Oct 04, 2019 5:16 pm
asbloodrunscold

Golden age, dead century
Dead. dead. dead
We're a degeneration
Get it on
The same old song

Saorise O'Crom

She wasn’t sure that her boss was quite the symbol that Kiku was, but she didn’t bother bringing that up: she didn’t really want to mention who her boss was, even if she didn’t think that Kiku would recognize him. Just because she was talking with a goddess didn’t mean she wanted it known that she served a death god. People tended to get a bit spooked around death-related people, and she really didn’t want to spook her date off. ”I’m sure she would enjoy it. Usually she only gets to socialize with me, and tha can get a might boring, I suppose. And she be very fast, when she wants to, but I donnae how fast she’d be willing to run in a race. She’s so serious most of the time…hard to imagine what she’d do when she was just having fun.” Yes, her horse was infinitely more mature than she was, but maybe that was an age thing: Mavourneen was only about 1,500 years old whereas Saorise…Saorise had no clue how old she was, but it was well over 7,000 years. Perhaps having been around so long, she knew that nothing was permanent and that things should be enjoyed while they lasted. Or maybe she was just immature, that was always a possibility.

There was nearly an anime sparkle to her eyes when the food was delivered. She grabbed up her chopsticks, fumbling with them a second before locking them into position. Though she was not very coordinated with them yet, thanks to frequenting all sorts of restaurants, Saorise could use chopsticks well enough to not frequently make a fool of herself. She just operated like an old timey robot: slow and a bit clunky, but still effective. ”So, what made ye decide to go veggie? Can’t say I’ve ever heard of a tiger what didn’t go fer the occasional steak or two.” Course, just because Kiku was a tiger goddess didn’t mean she had to do everything like a tiger, but that seemed like a rather big difference.

Heart is takin' over
We must be mistaken

It's the same old theme
Since nineteen-sixteen