Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply Saved RPs
We had A good Run but....Closed Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 19 20 21 22 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Resident Historian

Timid Prophet

7,575 Points
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2014 8:37 pm
Sonaria Callieach
High Princess of the Fifth Kingdom

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Sonaria listened to Shenaiya and then shrugged "okay" she said and then grinned "see ya round then" she said as she ran up the steps to catch up with Clara who was several steps ahead of her.

Sonaria lead Clara down several different hallways, up another flight of steps, more twists and turns and then finally to the grand library where two guard's opened the doors and Sonaria lead her inside "This is the Capital's Library, where each and every book ever printed rests" shes said and then shrugged "except for the Own kingdom's Individual records and one or two books that only belong to the Kingdoms" she said to her and then turned on her heal and clasped her hands behind her back "oh! also, any book outside of the reading room is aloud to be taken out of the library, but any inside the reading room is forbidden to take out." she said as she looked over at a cherry wood box about twenty feet in all directions that was in the corner of the room "It's call the reading room, but you can't really read it their, its stuffed full of texts that are forbidden to the Common eye."

sadsally514

Shabatha

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2014 8:51 pm
Victorianna Bethany Renee
Queen of Bellris

Victorianna nodded her head "I only pay compliments when they are due" she said to him as she looked at the gloves, she felt her face warming up, but once again she quickly bit her cheek to keep her blush at bay. She looked then moved her hands slightly "thank you" she said softly "and your right, the world is far more then just roses and sunshine, most of its plague and darkness" she whispered.

Victorianna shook her head "Ever since the accident I have never seen myself as beautiful, since I lost my wing I have been quite.....avoided" she said, as if not sure that was the right word to use, but it was. She smiled slightly, but her eyes where sad "you wouldn't leave mid conversation would you?" she said, but was shocked when he got so close, her eyes going wide as she took a surprised breath in...almost a hopeful breath...her lips where trembling slightly and then....he moved to the right, which even though it wasn't what she had been expecting still made her blush, her cheeks turning bright red before she could bite her tongue or her cheek. Draxus' small peck on the cheek felt like it was burning into skin, but that wasn't possible.

Before Victorianna could say anything she saw Draxus headed out, and acting as fast as she could...and in truth not really thinking things through, she ran to the door he was just walking out of and grabbed his wrist, her tricolored eyes going wide at what she did, but it was to late in her mind to let go, so she just kept her fingers light on his wrist and blurted out "I heard you studied the Sun arts" she said...and in truth she did not want him to know how she had found out because to her admitting that would be embarrassing...but so was blurting things out. She then said, in a more refined tone "w-well the ...The Castle Has A Solarium." she said

Who are you to say what is evil.
When you have never seen true evil

Kami GearX

river rocker

Profitable Bloodsucker

7,900 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Survivor 150

Kami GearX

Dedicated Defender

8,750 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Battle: Defender 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2014 9:39 pm
Draxus Versaw The XI, The Prince of Light

User Image
"Everything must be balanced. Even balance itself..."

Draxus felt something latch onto his arm and turned to see Victorianna. She was stuttering slightly as well. Had he really gotten such an immediate effect from the woman that was at least twice as old as him? Surely this wasn't normal, I mean she had married once and had more than likely seen her fair share of other suitors before so such a trick shouldn't have been so effective. In fact he was expecting the opposite of her being slightly angry and then building off of that. Hate was a good emotion to start off of strangely enough, but this, this was new. Then she mentioned the Sun Arts. Yes he had studied the Sun Arts, but he had also studied those of the Moon Arts.

Draxus thought nothing of her commenting on what he had studied, as he wore a pendant around his neck showing that he was faithful to the sun and moon cycles. Then he thought of the possibility that she had caught onto his plan of using her for information on her kingdom and she was pulling a counter-play. Draxus didn't want to reveal his hand, but at the same time, being caught like this would prove a problem if he was to be seen exiting Victorianna's room in such a fashion. He was stuck in a rock and a hard place right now. His mind switched gears trying to find a solution very quickly. The best one he could choose from; Indulge the woman for now.

"Mmm, yes I did, and still do study the Sun Arts... I didn't take you as a philosophical and religious lady Queen Victorianna, I am surprised that you know of the Sun Arts, as that is even lesser known than the Sun God himself. Perhaps a visit to the Solarium would be a good idea, would you like to join me in this endeavor, though it is a bit of a strange segue coming from what I just did. In fact, I'm slightly embarrassed now." Draxus smiled a little bit at this, and it was true, he was embarrassed, but not for the reasons that Victorianna might think he was embarrassed for.

((OOC smile )

".. The world is cruel, but also kind. We must give it the same treatment."

river rocker

Hadies queen

shabatha

Ivory_Coated_Stars

Krylancelo Mooncrest

sadsally514

Celestin Selone

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2014 10:21 pm
Queen of Bellris

Victorianna shrugged "Not really into Philosophy, though I do have my moments, and My religious views vary from time to time... I understand why people would do what they do for their religion and for their chosen god or gods, and I wont judge them based on that, I'll judge them on their morals and teaching." she shrugged "Like me for example, I follow in the ways of Myra, Shes a singular goddess with two consorts, the first daughter of Bellris...The story is that When Bellris was playing with dark magic, it attacked Myra, and to save her Bellris, and Myra's two lovers flooded Myra's body with magic, it didn't bring her back but her spirit ascended into the storm, blessing the two who saved her, and blessing her unborn sister with the strongest of Dark Magic so that her descendants could keep the Throne of the Kingdom" Victorianna said "Myra and the two Consorts went into the storm and became the protectors of the Kingdom and the symbol of the Monarchy"

Victorianna then nodded her head "that's great" she said to him and then looked around "one second" she said and then let go of his wrist and shut the door on his face...five minutes later she opened the door, and this time when she opened it she looked far younger, even though she was a 30 year old masquerading as a 63 year old...she looked like she was in her late twenty's... wearing her hair back in a two long warrior braids on the side of her head and a silver dress, the best part was that only Draxus, Vanlith and Rashida knew what she looked like without the Veil, no one else would know who she was. She then put her hand right back around Draxus' wrist, and lead him to the Solarium.

The Solarium was bright and open, the roof showed the sun light and then their where mirrors on every wall...but the strange thing was that their where also mirrors on wheels and mirrors hung up by wires, those wires where also tied to different spools so that they could be lowered or brought up closer to the ceiling, and their was also a wheel so you could open and close the roof, or make the light focus in on one place...though it was a very amazing way to bounce the light off the mirrors, if used in the wrong hands it could start very controlled fires far far away.

Victorianna grinned as she looked over at Draxus "You can use the mirrors to manipulate the light in here, but with you I don't think you need the mirrors do you?" she smiled.

Kami GearX

river rocker

Profitable Bloodsucker

7,900 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Survivor 150

Kami GearX

Dedicated Defender

8,750 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2014 11:30 pm

User Image

Draxus followed along silently, having listened to Victorianna's personal beliefs. When she returned she looked even younger than before. How did the old woman continue to revert her age? It was hard to comprehend. The only thing he could think of was magic, but that didn't make any sense.

Soon enough they were in the Solarium and Draxus looked around, a grin coming to his face. "Go ahead and sit while I adjust these, I already have an idea... However yes, we won't need the sun, only the darkness." Draxus was already busy working the various levers and pulleys. Soon he created a dome of the mirrors, some pointing at each other, other's pointing at the walls, however either way they still created a dome and had closed the opening in the top of the roof as much as he could. Draxus stepped into the middle and looked around, nodding in approval. "Victorianna, you might want to close your eyes, the initial burst can blind people with the sudden change in lighting." Draxus waited patiently and after a moment, his wings of light spread quickly and with a flourish, sparks flying off of them as he took in a deep breath and then let it out slowly. The light quickly refracted from one position to another and soon, three colors shined through, Yellow, Orange, and then a deep violet. He was refracting the light and splitting it up into the visible color spectrum. The three colors bounced, mingled and played with each other as they ran about the room, however they were subject to only one mirror at a time, bouncing around as a large block of color before moving to another mirror and then bouncing around some more in a very soothing pattern. "You may open your eyes now, a small gift for your knowledge on my philosophy and religious standpoint."

((OOC smile )

river rocker

Hadies queen

shabatha

Ivory_Coated_Stars

Krylancelo Mooncrest

sadsally514

Celestin Selone

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2014 11:50 pm
Queen of Bellris

Victorianna sighed as she closed her eyes and listened as he pulled leavers and then when he said she could open hers she slowly opened them only to be awed and amazed by what he did "oh my...." she whispered as she stood up. She walked though some of the lights and "its so pretty" she whispered softly as she looked around as she smiled.

"So this is the power of an Abraxos Dragon" she whispered and then looked at him "its almost like a gift" she said to him and nodded "thank you." she said and then she looked at the pullys and smiled as she moved one and sent the mirror higher, and then another and another until she had managed to make her own design with the mirrors, a cross of lines forming seven interlocking diamonds.

Kami GearX

river rocker

Profitable Bloodsucker

7,900 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Survivor 150

Kami GearX

Dedicated Defender

8,750 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2014 7:11 am

User Image

Draxus moved to a sitting position into the center of the room and closed his eyes, crossing his legs and releasing a hidden breath. This wasn't the power of an Abraxos Dragon, this was the power of a gift given to him. "Your welcome Victorianna... They aren't the exact color of your eyes, but I tried to get the colors to match." Slowly, Draxus allowed the light of his wings to dim to a candlelight glow. He was simply allowing a warmer atmosphere to take place. After a moment he turned his head to look at Victorianna. "I want to ask you a strange question if that is all right Victorianna." He suddenly had become very reserved, not at all as open as he was in her bedroom about his feelings. He was supremely neutral in his tone of voice and way of speaking, as if the past ten to fifteen minutes hadn't happened. What had happened in the bedroom needed to stay in that bedroom for now. Though he did feel a bit strange acting like this for some reason.

The candlelight glow bounced gently from the mirrors and soon enough they had the light of a sunset instead of that of a single candle, it would have been romantic had there been an actual sun and the two were in more private quarters, but right now Draxus did not allow such thoughts to cross his mind. Victorianna was going to be a tool for him to use, and once it had dulled he would throw her away and move on to suck out all the information he could from his next tool. He had two others he would be draining on the side, but for now, his focus was Victorianna.

((OOC: I think I'm going to start pacing myself on this roleplay... For today I won't post at all to allow people to catch up [exception is this one], and then when there hasn't been anyone else to post, I will limit it to three posts a day until others have posted at least one interactions [At least two posts]. Sound good?))

river rocker

Hadies queen

shabatha

Ivory_Coated_Stars

Krylancelo Mooncrest

sadsally514

Celestin Selone

PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2014 10:56 am

High Prince Vukan Callieach

The Ashen Prince
The Crested Phoenix

The High Prince sat in the royal library as usual reading books on history, a favorite past time of his, his belief was in our past we will always find our future, because everything was bound to repeat itself & if you studied enough of a certain behaviour you would know how to at least somewhat handle it when it presented itself in your life. He had been reading books on politics just before he moved to history books today. He crammed himself with knowledge completely forgetting today's festivities amongst the royals. Though something had disturbed him a loud shriek undoubtedly from his mother, he closed his book and stood up he turned to see one of the castles hand maidens coming toward him. She looked up to the towering man & spoke in a meek voice, " Your Highness, today is the day the royals from the other 4 kingdoms arrive, we must get you prepared." Vukan looked at the hand maiden almost blankly his face covered by a hood & mask only revealing the eyes. He nodded, then said, " Thank you. I hope you've picked an outfit of my liking." His voice was slightly deep, it wasn't a booming voice, his tone was always low, he wasn't one to fond of loud noises even when coming from himself. He was very kind, but also very critical about certain things, this most likely stemmed from his vast knowledge, he seemed up tight to most, but was really a laid back person for tHe most part.

He followed his hand maiden out of the library through the halls. He proceeded to his room which was fairly close to the library, this was by request in his room were several hand maidens ready to uncloth him, he allowed them to do so until he was in his under clothes & wash his body & dry him off then put his clothes on him. He stood, then nodded his head in approval at their choice in clothing. The outfit was new. "I appreciate your taste in clothing, you serve me & the castle well.", a smile crossed his face. He then reached up & pulled up a mask built in to the hood, & nodded in approval. The servants smiled gleefully they gave him a group hug & with his enormous arms he embraced them all. After the embrace a servant spoke up, "We have another surprise, we've made some improvements to your staff." They presented him with a scythe of exquisite design, his face was in slight awe his eyes showed it. Another servant spoke, "Your original staff is embedded in this scythe.", He replied as he grabbed the scythe, "Thank you. It looks wonderful.", He smiled under his mask then departed the room.

OoC:Clothes & scythe  

Wazi Kong

Liberal Conversationalist

6,950 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Gaian 0

river rocker

Profitable Bloodsucker

7,900 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2014 11:30 am
Queen of Bellris

Victorianna was captured by the way the light bounced and the shaking on the light "its so pretty" she said, her eyes going to each and every mirror and taking in the way it bent. She then looked back to Draxus and said "If you wish, go ahead, the only thing stopping you is weather I answer or not" she said to him as she started moving Mirrors again. She lowered a lot of them and brought several of them so they where hanging upside down and she made the light bounce in a half diamond like shape and she smiled slightly.

Victorianna sighed "I've always loved the light" she whispered softly as she put her hand in one of the beams and then pulled it back out, messing with how the light bounced "Lights kind of like water except it takes a lot more to make it move. You can walk though it but it never moves, where in water it goes around you and moves" she said to him "Light Is a Stubborn creature" she said and chuckled slightly.

((allright))

Kami GearX

PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2014 4:48 pm
User ImageUser Image
Shenaiya Bellris Aspodel
First Princess of Bellris, Known as the "Sapphire Phoenix"

╔═════════════════╗

Looking Blue and pretty for a trip finally arrived
I'm Single
Feeling Kinda curious. Waiting on Ba'sil's response
And listening Sorry I was waiting for Prince Ba'sil's post

╚═════════════════╝

Shenaiya had waited for a response but after a moment continued to walk anyway. She headed outside, and opened her arms to feel the sun's embrace. She smiled, wanting to spread her wings but knowing if her grandmother saw her, she might be in trouble. She watched as the clouds rolled by, before seeing a flash of red. She noted the phoenix and knew if she did word would definitely get to her grandmother...

Hadies queen

Kami GearX

Ivory_Coated_Stars

River Rocker

Krylancelo Mooncrest

sadsally514

Celestin Selone

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

sadsally514

Divine Prophet

8,550 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2014 5:05 pm
"People are illogical, unreasonable, and self-centered."

Clara Rose

Clara nodded at Shenaiya. "I think I might join you later. It would be nice to head outside,"She said with a small smile. Then, she waited for Sonaria, and traveled through the maze of hallways. Clara paid close attention, so she would wouldn't get lost when she left the library, and so she could find it again. She walked quickly, wanting to get there as fast as she could, so she could read as much as she wanted. The library here was bound to be much larger then the one she had. This was the Fifth kingdom, after all.

When they finally reached the library, Clara gasped. It was huge. Her head whipped around to look at Sonaria when she said that all books ever were here."ALL books ever printed? You're kidding! " She said, laughing. She went further into the room, taking in everything."This is just amazing..." She said, in a happy daze.She held back a squeal as she continued to look around. She did laugh out loud when she saw they had the book she had left at home."I can't even believe this! Just... wow!"

"Love them anyway."

Kami GearX

Shabatha

Ivory_Coated_Stars

River Rocker

Hadies queen

Reo Kage

PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2014 7:45 pm
"Valuing life is not weakness,"

User Image

- High Princess Gwendolyn Cailleach of the Fifth Kingdom -
Phoenix

As Gwendolyn touched the skies and dove into an out of the clouds, she rocketed up before turning around, tucking into her wings as she began to fall toward the earth full speed. Just as she reached the grass of the familiar gardens she started at, the phoenix abruptly opened her wings to descend slowly. Upon reaching the ground, Gwendolyn's feathered body turned back into its human shape, much to the girls disappointment. Unfortunately, the rush Gwendolyn gained whenever she flew in her phoenix form had to always come to an end at some point.

The girl let out a sigh as she ran a pale hand through her long carmine locks, her steel gaze narrowed in a slight bit of disappointment before she walked into the tiny thicket of trees, pulling out a set of clothes hidden away in a hollow trunk. She smiled as she pulled them on, happy to finally be free of her dress and heels, replacing them with a shirt and pants, as well as her knee high brown boots that she was always so fond of. The woman rid her hair of the jewel and pulled it into a high ponytail, the tip reaching just above the base of her back. Lastly, she pulled out her handcrafted bow and arrows, smiling at them with caring before exiting the trees, noting a familiar face standing there. Gwendolyn raised an eyebrow, wondering what the princess was doing outside rather than with the others. Then again, she really had no room to talk. Gwendolyn approached the raven haired woman that seemed to be fondly looking to the sky. She smiled. "If you wish to fly so dearly, why don't you?" Gwendolyn said to the princess as she headed out of the trees and walked toward the other, her tone casual rather than formal.

"And disregarding it is not strength."

river rocker

Hadies queen

Celestin Selone

shabatha

Krylancelo Mooncrest

sadsally514

Ivory_Coated_Stars

Destitute Gatekeeper

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2014 7:57 pm
User ImageUser Image
Shenaiya Bellris Aspodel

╔═════════════════╗

I'm Single

╚═════════════════╝

Shenaiya started when she heard a voice from behind her. She knew that the phoenix she had seen had landed. But when she turned she realized that the phoenix she had seen was the high princess. "Oh... It's rather simple. I'm oddly colored... Because of that, my grandmother doesn't like when I go out. She doesn't like my color." She said looking down at her hands. She let the blue shine a moment before covering the blue on her neck with her hand. "It's rather funny I suppose. She covers her face because she is silver... She doesn't want to see the blue of my own..." She said quietly.

Hadies queen

Kami GearX

Ivory_Coated_Stars

River Rocker

Krylancelo Mooncrest

sadsally514

Celestin Selone

PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2014 9:17 pm
"Valuing life is not weakness,"

User Image

- High Princess Gwendolyn Cailleach of the Fifth Kingdom -
Phoenix

As Gwendolyn listened to Shenaiya, a gleam of interest came to her vision as she saw flashes of sapphire emit from the princess. She thought back on what she knew about the Bellris royalty, the queen had a grand wing that turned to silver, the other gone. Her grand daughter had wings that shimmered like sapphire rather than gold or bronze. Gwendolyn had always wanted to see them, fascinated by the thought of what they looked like. Gwendolyn simply furrowed her eyebrows. "I may not be one to tell a queen how to raise her heir, but as a phoenix, or anyone having the ability to fly, confining someone with the ability of flight to the ground is completely absurd." The woman said as she her gaze peered into the other's. "After all, one's wings are precious, things to be loved and cared for and worn proudly, not hidden away for the sake of someone else." Gwendolyn simply smiled joyously at the princess, her gaze glinting with excitement. "If you wish to fly you should do so. I'll even go with you if it puts you at ease."Gwendolyn unlaced a part of the back of her shirt, her precious wings spreading wide as she lifted from the ground in the slightest, manipulating the wind to allow her to hover. She gave the princess a warm smile, gazing at the ground around her original take off spot under the window she fell from just a few inches away, tilting her head in curiosity. It was strange, she usually left at least one or two feathers when she took off at such a high speed. Perhaps she didn't lose any that time. She shook the thought before peering at Shenaiya, wondering if she would fly.

"And disregarding it is not strength."

river rocker

Hadies queen

Celestin Selone

shabatha

Krylancelo Mooncrest

sadsally514

Ivory_Coated_Stars

Destitute Gatekeeper

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2014 9:34 pm
User ImageUser Image
Shenaiya Bellris Aspodel

╔═════════════════╗

I'm Single

╚═════════════════╝

Shenaiya looked over at the warm smiles and comforting words. She nodded slightly thinking about how it felt to fly earlier. She sighed and as the other princess pulled out her own beautiful wings. They were normal but so pretty. She couldn't help it as her own sapphire blue ones pulled from her back. They were able to freely because of how her dress was. She wanted to so bad. And put caution to the wind as she started pushing the wind with her wings to hover above the ground. She instinctively wanted to go higher....

Hadies queen

Kami GearX

Ivory_Coated_Stars

River Rocker

Krylancelo Mooncrest

sadsally514

Celestin Selone

Saved RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 19 20 21 22 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash