Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply Saved RPs
"The Inquisitors." (Open and Accepting!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The_Sane_Hatter

Wheezing Shade

8,200 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2014 6:05 pm
Pendleton Moore, Ex-executioner of the Wicked

Pendleton took up the rear of the group, taking mental note of their newest member, no more than a lad, and not that tough looking either. Still, the more the merrier for a Crusade, and he supposed that if he'd been invited, there had to be a reason, remembering back to the discussion in the Chancellor's quarters. He also took note of Vashani's return, clad in a rather impressive suit of armor. Strong enough to defend against mortal trauma, though the defense against Demonkind probably hadn't been taken into the design. He figured the group would be stopping by a temple before going into the thick of things, since likely everyone save himself, Aydan, and Victor, would be needing some sort of enchantments for dealing with Hellspawn. He of course, could enchant his own tools, but the Temple generally did a better job, and with first time Demon Hunters, it would be best to not take chances. His train thought was broken by Aydan's observation or his broody expression, which softened a little, and we waved it off.
"Ah, nothing wrong. Just an old man caught up in his thoughts. Though, since you mention it, that is a fine horse you've, presumably, trained."
He liked the fabled female Demon hunter best out of the group, or rather, trusted her the most. He'd heard the tales, and they matched the person. Granted, she was more the lone wolf type from what he gathered, but still nice to have in the group. Taking a look at the statues around, he took time to focus on the ones from the Great Demon War. He wished he could have seen the conflict, such a fight was one well worth taking part in. Though, if things were as dire as the Chancellor predicted, he would get to take part in a similar conflict.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2014 6:32 pm
{{ooc: All this talk of horses makes me realize I forgot to mention what I did with my horse.... unless the one in discussion is the same one, in which case, ok  

ben9x

Quotable Saint

10,925 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Profitable 100

hunter-the wanderer

Enduring Defender

10,750 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2014 7:15 pm
Crimson
King of the skies

He was glad they were moving again he hardly noticed the new comer mostly because his mind was preoccupied with trying his best not to lash out at the other humans in the train station. upon noticing that they were finally moving he didn’t hesitate to keep moving, the urge to kill slowly diminishing as they walked into an open park however looking to his left arm the cracking of his skin had grown to take almost his entire left arm stopping short at the shoulder. taking a deep breath of the air it was a bit fresher then the train station then as he looked at the statues and then to the one he recognized one of his old targets,

"you have a term for what I’m going thru right now if I can remember" pausing for a moment, "reminiscing going thru past memories, this women was very hard to kill, if you were to see her shoulder there would be a scar, well we kind of traded blows and with the sound of her personal guard coming we were not able to finish our duel" he looked back to the others finally noticing the newcomer and noticing Vashanis new armor, would do well for now but it would not last in a fight with a demon. looking over to Victor, "are you expecting a fight in old town?"

((ehh writers block))  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2014 6:17 pm
ben9x

((Ah no lol, the horse in the conversation belongs to my character Aydan.Hes a rather large percheron, you'll get to know him better later on if you haven't read the first few pages of the RP.))
Lord Sithious

((Ah lol sorry, and with as many characters that are here at the moment it would be surprising.As for the Seanathair thing, I figured. I may as well bring some culture in.))  

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

Lord Sithious

Dangerous Businessman

7,700 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2014 6:16 pm
The Lady Reaper

Paper Satellite

Korn On A Stik

Ahlys

Kami GearX

hunter-the wanderer

Xela_The_Red

The_Sane_Hatter

Reo Kage

ben9x

Lord Sithious

(OOC: Bump! Please post soon if anyone is able to, as I would really rather not post so soon and give you all a chance to keep more in the loop. I'm really eager to post too! I'm frothing and foaming at the idea of the action to come. *creepy vacant stare* So yeah, just post soon, if ya can. sweatdrop )  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2014 6:40 pm
The Lady Reaper

Paper Satellite

Korn On A Stik

Ahlys

Kami GearX

hunter-the wanderer

Xela_The_Red

The_Sane_Hatter

Reo Kage

ben9x

Lord Sithious

(OOC: Bump again! Sorry, but we've slowed down a lot, so I needed to remind everyone to try and post soon. sweatdrop )  

Lord Sithious

Dangerous Businessman

7,700 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200

Lord Sithious

Dangerous Businessman

7,700 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2014 1:34 am
The Lady Reaper

Paper Satellite

Korn On A Stik

Ahlys

Kami GearX

hunter-the wanderer

Xela_The_Red

The_Sane_Hatter

Reo Kage

ben9x

Lord Sithious

(OOC: Kay, so since nobody has posted again yet, I think I'll post again to get things rolling again. It's a bit late right now though, so it may have to wait till tomorrow, but if you haven't posted yet, then please try to soon.)  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2014 8:36 pm
The Lady Reaper

Paper Satellite

Korn On A Stik

Ahlys

Kami GearX

hunter-the wanderer

Xela_The_Red

The_Sane_Hatter

Reo Kage

ben9x

Lord Sithious

(OOC: Sorry again for yet another mega quote, hope it isn't flooding your guy's notice box, but I just wanted you to know I posted.)

Victor Smythe

Victor turned to look at Crimson and cocked a sly smile at his comment. He turned his gaze back to the steely woman who had once been Queen. "I get the funny sense you weren't the only one she fought, and no offense to you, but you may have gotten lucky when her guards came. Queen Jessamine was the perfect example of what a Dalcarian is. A person made of steel, with a soul of fire and nerves made of rocks. Above all though, we're a people tempered and hardened by war. You could go as far as saying we don't simply fight wars, we invented them." Victor turned back to the demon and gave another sly smile with a nod. "I think she would have liked you though. She was tough as nails, but always a gentle soul I've been told. Definitely loved by the people."

A smirk made it's way onto Victor's face at the question of a fight in old town. "You could say that, but hopefully everyone here should be able to handle themselves. Certainly you can Crimson, and I believe everyone else can too. The biggest threat we'll have to deal with is guns I suspect, so everyone try and be cautious of that. If you do need anything, the Market District may have a few things, and since we're passing through there, it shouldn't be a problem for you to take a few moments to gather some things."

After Victor finished speaking, his attention was caught by the new boy who pointed out a weathered base, which also lacked a statue now. Victor sighed slightly as he shook his head. "That's just the question actually. We're not entirely sure." Victor pointed down to another end of the park where a statue stood, slightly weathered as well, but containing the figures of a group of people, who seemed to encompass a number of different types of people from different backgrounds. "That's actually one of the oldest statues here, it represents the Clarion family and was built before the empire. The one you've found however was the statue of the first King or Queen of the Empire. Unfortunately, about 1000 years ago, that's 500 years after the Empire was founded, we believe there was a major disaster across the Empire. It wiped out many buildings, but they weren't to hard to rebuild. But what we haven't been able to rebuild are statues like that, and the thousands of historical documents that were lost from the disaster. We don't know who was the first king or queen, or what they looked like, so we haven't been able to fix that statue yet. However, many archaeologists have been working hard over the years to seek out other copies of the older records and such. Once we find them, we'll finally have our history fully restored."

Victor sighed over the event, but smiled again as he looked back to Sashe. "Luckily, we have some basic knowledge of the ancient history of the Empire. That statue at the end with all the people on it was to represent the Clarion family when they united Tavastia. The problem with some nations today is they don't have enough leadership, but the problem with Tavastia back then was it had TOO much leadership. Hundreds of nobles, wealthy business owners, and royals were constantly at war with one another in Tavastia, all vying for power. However, the Clarion family was somewhat different then the other. They were a family made of nobles, business people rich and poor, royals, and even paupers. They were a diverse family, and it gained them the loyalty of a great deal of the people. The people of Tavastia weren't very fond of the other rulers, as they tended to keep things... Ah, 'inside the family', and this was very unpopular at the time. Still is unpopular today actually, hah! Anyways, eventually war broke out amongst them, and the Clarions managed to unite a large, and well organized force against their enemies. One great family leading millions of people, it wasn't long before they wiped out their enemies and united Tavastia completely." Victor paused and started to pace around slightly.

"Tavastia prospered greatly under the Clarions, and eventually their progressive treatment of their people, and their ideals of national unity, spread across Dalcaria. And thus, the Clarions began a campaign of diplomacy to unite the peaceful groups of Dalcaria, and a campaign of war to remove the less peaceful groups from power. All the time though, they treated the people well and equally, which only added to the support of other Dalcarian's for the Clarion family. Obviously they were successful, and 1500 years later here we are, still united."

After a moment to let his long history lesson settle in before he finally started to chuckle. "Sorry for my rambling, history is one of my great loves. Anyways, one important thing about all this is the Clarion family was always very close to each other, personally and business wise as well. Dalcaria's first King or Queen would have been chosen by the family, they would have decided who was best fit and closest to the people, and they rarely ended up having disputes. The people, in their eyes, always came first." Victor checked his watch finally and nodded to himself. "Well, if you have any more questions or comments, you'll have to make them as we leave. We really should make our way to the Market District now." With that, Victor tapped his cane on the ground and walked to the other end of the park, where the entrance to the Market District was. There was a large fountain at the mouth of the Market District, with a elegant statue of a Leviathan sitting on top. He smiled nostalgically at the great thing.

(OOC: Kay, back to you everyone, let's try and keep moving if possible.)  

Lord Sithious

Dangerous Businessman

7,700 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200

Lord Sithious

Dangerous Businessman

7,700 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2014 11:09 pm
(OOC: Bump? Come on everyone, the roleplay has pretty much frozen! We need to all post to keep it going! crying )  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2014 5:03 pm
(OOC: Bump? crying )  

Lord Sithious

Dangerous Businessman

7,700 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200

Cement Cake

PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2014 10:12 pm
User Image
Tessa Lozi

When Crimson raised the comment about the statue of Jessamine, Tessa raised her brows. "You...fought...Jessamine..." She meant to ask it mockingly, but then she remembered that until that morning she hadn't believed in all that rubbish about demons, either, and she trailed off. Tessa leaned in to look at the statue as Crimson mentioned a scar. She doubted she'd see any evidence of scarring on the late Queen by now. The statue's features were all blunted from weathering, but there was no denying the woman's beauty. Jessamine raised her head and stared straight ahead through the park, the picture of regal determination. It was a beautiful representation of her.

Victor smirked as he added to the legendary woman's reputation. It seemed natural that the tales of her heroic strength and the Clarion family's beginning should segue into their first fight as Inquisitors. "The biggest threat we'll have to deal with is guns I suspect, so everyone try and be cautious of that. If you do need anything, the Market District may have a few things, and since we're passing through there, it shouldn't be a problem for you to take a few moments to gather some things."

Tessa crossed her arms. She had been enjoying the little tour. She'd never paid a lot of attention to history when she was a noble daughter, but regretted it. Things like this were interesting up close. Victor had the time to answer a new comer to their group about the weathered stone base, missing a statue. When Victor told him about the mystery behind the first King or Queen, Tessa cocked her head to the side. She filed it away in her mind, as she did with all interesting leads that peaked her interest. Like what was the disaster?

As Victor reminisced about the good old days of the Clarions, Tessa squeezed her arms. Sometimes she wondered how they could have ever been so great and been knocked down so suddenly. "Well, if you have any more questions or comments, you'll have to make them as we leave. We really should make our way to the Market District now." Victor tapped his cane against the ground and started walking towards the other end of the park.

"Victor," Tessa called. She marched after him and started to match his pace. "I hope you don't mind me asking, do you know if the Market District holds any ammunition against...demons." She was still trying to chew the new concept over. She didn't know where she expected to gather arms against demons.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2014 11:13 pm
•Sashe Bourbon•

User Image

Sashe listened with interest as the man went through Dalcarias history and answered his question about who the statue represented. "Thank you for the history of this nation, it is much appreciated. He followed behind the man as he walked towards the market district when the red haired woman asked about special ammunition. "Yes, I was wondering something similar. I have never fought a demon before, how do I go about that?"

{{ooc: actually found a decent picture to use, just ignore the gold}}  

ben9x

Quotable Saint

10,925 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Profitable 100

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2014 12:24 pm
User Image
The Wolf Of Whitehaven

Aydan frowned slightly when Moore waved her off before the corner of her mouth twitched, showing she was fighting back a smile "Hardly.He's as wild as the day he was born, just well mannered.The only thing he's been taught to do is to go for the head." Tândin flicked his ears and peered at the statues, acting for all the world like he was just another horse.The only sign that said otherwise was the glimmer of inhuman intelligence and humor in his blue eyes when he glanced at the old man.Aydan saw the look and rolled her eyes, knowing the animal was teasing the human.

She focused back in on the other members of their party momentarily as Victor explained some of the finer points of Dalcarian history, her gaze being drawn to the weathered statue.Almost as if some outer force pulled her, she touched the base lightly with he bare fingertips, a faint shimmering appearing around them and in front of her eyes.She looked a bit wistful and let her hand drop to her side "I think we'll all be surprised when your historians uncover the secrets of the past.."

She winced slightly at the mention of a gunfight and shared a look with the big Percheron.The big beast let out a grumbled sigh and turned to let her grab a pack that was hooked to the saddle.With practiced hands, Aydan unhooked the pack and let it fall with a clang of metal before getting to work.She wasn't letting the animal anywhere near firing guns without some protection, and luckily, her armor, the horse's and her weapons were all made of a steel that reflected bullets, for the most part.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2014 4:27 pm
Colonel Lowsley and his aide, Captain Morris

The Colonel took note of Victor's warning about guns. He and Morris had vast experience with guns, and how to not get shot by them. Knowing most of Dalcaria's history already, he decided now would be an opportune time to ask Pendleton about demon killing, remembering to earlier when the old man had advocated his expertise. Captain Morris was near the more front of the group, listening to with Victor's history ramble with interest.

Pendleton Moore, Ex-executioner of the Wicked

Pendleton stared at the horse, and it seemed to look into him, much like he did to some people on occasion. It creeped him out.
"Really? I suppose I don't want to get on his bad side then."
Turning around, he found himself face-to-mask with the Colonel, and took a step back.
".... Careful there, soulless one. Wouldn't want to cause an old man's heart to fail."
The Colonel shrugged.
"I figure your heart is strong enough, Mr. Moore. I wanted to ask how one would enchant bullets to kill demons, but your observation of myself as soulless has me curious."
Pendleton made point of looking the Colonel up and down, hand at his chin stroking his beard as if thinking, and sighed.
"Your aura is one of death Colonel. Perpetual and un-ending. A creature neither of Heaven or Hell, damned to eternal purgatory, an mutilated creature of the One."
Waiting a few seconds for it to sink in, without visual effect from Lowsley, Pendleton snickered, trying hard to keep himself together.
"Nawh, I'm messing with yah. I've read a good deal about you. Considered killing you at one point or another."
Andthen his face went serious.
"But in actuality, looking at you in person gives me confirmation of my conviction. I'm sure you realize that, Colonel."
Lowsley nodded.
"So could you move on to my original question?"
"Sure. As a member of the Temple for a good deal of time, and primarily utilizing firearms, I know all about that. Can I explain it to you, probably not. in a way you'd either understand or be able to replicate. But I can enchant some for you, if you'd like."
The Colonel sighed, and pulled out his revolver, ejecting the rounds and handing them over, along with the rest of the rounds stored in a small pouch on his uniform.
"I figured as much. I'd ask you to enchant Morris's rounds, but I fear that may be too much for you. That man carries far much more than myself."
As the Colonel walked back off towards the front of the group and Captain Morris, Pendleton chuckled.
"Soulless."  

The_Sane_Hatter

Wheezing Shade

8,200 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500

Lord Sithious

Dangerous Businessman

7,700 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2014 7:57 pm
(OOC: I'll post soonish as well people, sorry I'm taking so long. sweatdrop )  
Saved RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff