Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply Saved RPs
X-men: Revolutions O/S/Always Accepting Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 89 90 91 92 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Baka-Slash-Chibi13 Nostalgia line continues!
Are you sure this isn't just because you've run out of new ideas? (Nope. :3 Just mixing in the golden oldies with the new and true.)
100%
 100%  [ 22 ]
Total Votes : 22

Foxi Doll

Alien Sex Symbol

8,250 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2012 12:58 am
User Image
◦▹❊*◦▹❊*◦▹Sam Summerfall▹◦*❊▹◦*❊▹◦
aka Redemption
▹◦*❊▹◦*❊▹◦

Sing to me of lovely things. Of butterflies and angel wings. . .

The moment David started to climb, Sam squeaked and held onto him in earnest. She even used her legs to make sure she didn't slide off his back. Before she knew it, the wind was tossing her hair as they went from roof to roof.

"You sure know how to make a girl feel special all right," she laughed as she watched the ground fly far below them. "So where is this place, anyway?"

. . . Then grab my hand and hold me close. Save me from this earthly dose.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2012 1:07 am
User Image
David E. Warner
A.K.A Grizzly

--------------------
David lept from an especially tall building, landing softly in the yard of, "The Xavier Institute for gifted young people. Founded by Charles Xavier, the school is as I've said a safe haven for mutants like us. The school has approx. 76 students as of now due to recent events, but we're growing in number by the day." David said, shifting from his beast mode to normalcy. His clothes had, rather than torn, been stretched out, and now sagged on his body. "The school was shut down for a while after the death of Charles Xavier. When Mistress Grey took over, not a one of the old students would return. I was the first student she recruited."
--------------------
Ferocity
/ Control

Foxi Doll

Kaiga13

Foxi Doll

Alien Sex Symbol

8,250 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2012 1:24 am
User Image
aka Redemption
▹◦*❊▹◦*❊▹◦

"Wow, you sound like a bonafide tour guide," she observed with a soft laugh as they landed in an open yard. When he shifted back to normal, she still clung to him, unsure about her surroundings.

Shifting so she could see over his shoulder, Sam rested her chin on it as she took in the yard. It was open, but quiet. Like is was a place meant for large groups to gather in, but the crowds had long since left. The building ahead was tall, but unassuming. Welcome, but solemn.

"There was great loss here," she murmured sadly near his ear. "It clings to the land like a grape juice stain on white linen." The energy of death was too faint for her to heal, too old to bring back, but it left its mark nonetheless that she could sense.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2012 1:36 am
User Image

Jean Grey

Jean sensed David and Sam's arrival in the courtyard. She also sensed that David was in his feral form. "David, why were you in your beast form just now?" she asked with disapproval in her mental voice.

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

lil_evil_cutie

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2012 6:43 am
SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

User ImageGasping she felt a force rip her from the man and back. Her eyes went back to normal and she looked up to see girl the one who she saw drop to the ground when it all had first started. "Thank you," She whispered to the woman. She wasn't sure what would have happened if she hadn't been pulled off of the guy.
Looking around she could see that there where more but how would they fight them off and who where they?

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2012 7:08 am
SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath
Jean Grey

User Image
Vincent Michaels
Vincent frowned slightly, but nodded. He turned away and opened the door. "Whoever it is, those in here recognize him, but aren't telling who he is either way," he said, tapping his temple. He strode swiftly into the hall before he pushed off, feeling his form ripple as a gust of flame engulfed him before he materialized in the upstairs hallway he'd noticed before. He glanced down where he'd just been and smirked slightly.
OOC

Kaosujin Ryu
User Image
James 'Logan' Howlette - Wolverine

Logan frowned as other assailants appeared. He blinked when every single one of them, easily half a dozen now, all dissolved into some sort of oily slime. "Masika, Laura, Dimitri. Institute, now!!" he barked before the same guy with the black grease paint reappeared behind him as he half turned in time to catch a hard punch to the side of the face followed by a hard kick to the ribs. He swung a hard short uppercut into the guy's ribs and heard a grunt before he dissolved again into slime. "We got one hell of a problem. The assailants were some sort of clones of a guy with black body armor and what looked like black grease paint on his skin. Guy's eyes were pale blue, and he's definitely not civilian... mutant of some kind," he warned Jean. He shifted his weight, grimacing slightly as he spat out a mouthful of blood. "Hell of a punch," he grumbled before darting out of the door, knowing if the students he'd named were smart, they'd listen to his orders.
User Image

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Divine Donator 100

lil_evil_cutie

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2012 9:50 am
User ImageLaura hearing Logan yell for them to run into the institute listened and began to run exiting out of the gym. Running down the hall she didn't look back she just knew what she was instructed to do. Once in the institute she relaxed a little taking in a deep breath but once she let her guard down pair of hands gripped onto her holding her arms back.
Her eyes lit up again and she fought the strange person off but just as she thought she had succeed something came crashing down on her knocking her unconscious. Two figures formed picking her up and like that the figures and Laura where gone without a trace.

User Image A pair of eyes shined appeared in the shadows with a devilish grin. Stepped out was Lorna. She was no longer in her normal clothes but in her x-men uniform, she was now polaris. She wore the helmet from her father keeping any and all telepaths from getting in her head. "Brilliant," Was all she whispered before she disappeared into the shadows again. User Image  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2012 2:55 pm
User Image
David E. Warner
A.K.A Grizzly

--------------------
David looked around the campus. David had heard whispers of what had happened around the professors death, but could never quite make out what was being whispered behind closed door. "I think so..." David muttered, looking around. Jean's voice sounded in the back of his mind. I was just carrying the new student to the campus the quickest way I know how. no one saw me.
--------------------
Ferocity
/ Control

Foxi Doll

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Kaiga13

Kvothe_Balasar

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2012 5:02 pm
As Kyle laid on the rooftop of his all but collapsed apartment build, he got a flash of a scruffy man fighting what happened to be copies of someone. Sighing, he sprung to his feet and looking in the direction of the school. Bearing his teeth, Kyle's body surged with pain as his form changed to that of a eagle. 'Max, stay hidden. He commanded the rat that was currently his familiar. After a few small flaps, Kyle got the feel of wind under his wings and took flight.

Moments later he circled over the school, using Max's senses to pick apart the scene inside. As the lone fighter started to turn away and run outside, Kyle saw several more clones prepped outside of him. Instinctively, he dove straight down. Feet from the ground, Kyle changed again, this time to that of a black bear. His body ached from the multiple changes, but he was too much of a 'leading man' to let such an unfair fight happen.

((Prettier post coming later. And yes, a black bear came to save Logan. Sup?))  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2012 5:23 pm
User Image
aka Redemption
▹◦*❊▹◦*❊▹◦

"So where do we go from here?" she asked hesitantly. Sam gazed around, realizing that the place was too quiet. It was like everyone had gone into hiding, or else were gone altogether.

"Where is everyone? Seems far too still for such a big place." Gingerly, Sam slipped from David's back, landing a little unsteadily on the soft grass. She felt a little off after traveling so quickly. The sensation made her laugh nervously.

Foxi Doll

Alien Sex Symbol

8,250 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2012 9:25 pm
User Image

Jean Grey

Jean frowned. "Thanks for the warning, Logan." After a brief pause, she added, "Be careful." Within a split-second, she changed her focus back to David. "That was a risky and stupid move, David. Never assume that you weren't seen."

User Image

Masika Yejide ~Tempest

Masika nodded acknowledgement to Laura's thanks. Then Logan ordered them to return to the Institute, and, in following his orders, she lost track of the other girl. Upon reaching the Institute's grounds, Masika ran to the gardens and fell to the ground, curled up in a ball among the flowers. She was scared, and she knew that if she let her fear get the best of her, she'd have a repeat of the incident that got her kicked out of her tribe on her hands. As it was, wind whirled around her form, whipping her hair around and lifting her from the ground, and clouds began to gather in the sky.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2012 11:31 pm
User Image
David E. Warner
A.K.A Grizzly

--------------------
"It's been this way ever since I first got here. We don't even have a hundred students, so the school typically feels pretty empty. Everyone at the school exists in small cliches, and don't really interact with most of the other people outside of our lessons." David said with a sigh. "Once we get enough people, this place could be an actual school again like it used to. But who knows when that will happen. Here, come with me." David said, leading her to his "territory" of the campus. It was on the same section of the campus as the danger room and the kitchen. His favorite two parts of campus. He lead her first into the kitchen. "This is where we keep all of the food, obviously. Mutations effect eating habits, typically, and some mutants need more caloric energy than others. We always have food, just not always in the same quantities. I'm the one in charge of buying food here, which is why I have this." David said, showing Sam his X-man credit card. "A government funded card. The original headmaster got this card from the government and wiped out all memories from it. It's like an unlimited sum of money, pretty much."
--------------------
Ferocity
/ Control

Foxi Doll

Kaiga13

Foxi Doll

Alien Sex Symbol

8,250 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2012 11:53 pm
User Image
aka Redemption
▹◦*❊▹◦*❊▹◦

Sam's eyes took in all the features as David pointed them out. Being shorter than him, she had to almost jog to keep up, but she didn't complain as she kept pace. She smiled broadly as she heard the love in his voice, speaking of this place that was his home.

"So with so few of you here now, it was rather good luck that we met," she said softly as they walked into the kitchen. Her eyes widened at all the gleaming surfaces and abundant cupboards. Imagining them all to be packed with various foods, it was enough to make her feel envious again. It was hard enough to get something in her stomach on a daily basis, so she knew what a challenge it must be for someone who had special dietary needs.

Seeing him flash his card, Sam gasped. She realized only just then what their abrupt departure meant.

"Oh, no. That was so rude of us, leaving like that," she fretted softly. Not to mention it still meant all she had eaten that day was the apple, but she felt too humbled by the place to mention it. She really didn't want David to worry about her.

"Oh well. I guess we don't have to pay for the food, if we didn't eat it."

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2012 11:58 pm
User Image
David E. Warner
A.K.A Grizzly

--------------------
David sighed. "We'll just have to come back another time. In the meantime..." David strolled up to one of the fridge's and flipped it open. "Still in the mood for ravioli? Because we've got everything. I went shopping this morning." David said. The fridge he'd opened was mainly for show, as it was David's personal stash of protein, and was filled with food he could eat cooked or raw.
--------------------
Ferocity
/ Control

Foxi Doll

Kaiga13

Foxi Doll

Alien Sex Symbol

8,250 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 12:09 am
User Image
aka Redemption
▹◦*❊▹◦*❊▹◦

She couldn't help laughing softly at his comment. It was an encouraging thought, to know that he wanted to go back there again. Sam felt a little less awkward.

When he opened the fridge, she couldn't help taking a step towards it. It wasn't that she was so starving that she couldn't resist the temptation of food, but that she had never seen one that was quite so large. It was like industrial size compared to even walk in coolers.

"Wow," she awed. But when he made the offer of ravioli's, she looked away abashed.

"I don't know how to make them." Then she smiled sheepishly. "My mother used to make them but. . . " No one ever asked her about herself, and the wounds of rejection and abandonment were still too fresh for her to talk about yet.

Saved RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 89 90 91 92 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games