Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Word Games
Rejected Olympics - PAINTBALLZ!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kyuui Kiwi

Agile Spirit

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2012 8:29 am
Ned-san
Well... my other car is a ghost ship. Nyah!

What do you guys mean? sweatdrop

Look at what I missed this morning Ned T^T. [x] and [x] Same person took both!  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2012 8:37 am
Kyuui Kiwi
Ned-san
Well... my other car is a ghost ship. Nyah!

What do you guys mean? sweatdrop

Look at what I missed this morning Ned T^T. [x]

The concept car has pirate ship skins :3

My other cars are a disembodied head and a UFO.

User Image  

Daypaw

Hardened Member

Kyuui Kiwi

Agile Spirit

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2012 8:40 am
Daypaw

Whoah! So that's how the concept car works...
Where exactly do you find the parts for it?  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2012 8:46 am
Kyuui Kiwi
Daypaw

They're available only in the marketplace- if you type "concept car" some of them will pop up- there are tanks, the mecha head, and variants of the pirate ship.

EDIT:
http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/gaia-guides-and-resources/concept-car-skins/t.48052745/?_gaia_t_=3934  

Daypaw

Hardened Member

Daypaw

Hardened Member

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2012 8:49 am
That guide is older than dirt but it shows all of the skins 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2012 8:50 am
Kyuui Kiwi

Oh my! eek I can never catch those ones either... or cancel my vends in time if I misprice. There are always blazing fast buyers watching for them.  

Ned-san

Friendly Phantom

7,550 Points
  • Olympian 200
  • Champion 300
  • Invisibility 100

Kyuui Kiwi

Agile Spirit

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2012 8:52 am
Daypaw
Kyuui Kiwi
Daypaw

They're available only in the marketplace- if you type "concept car" some of them will pop up- there are tanks, the mecha head, and variants of the pirate ship.

EDIT:
http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/gaia-guides-and-resources/concept-car-skins/t.48052745/?_gaia_t_=3934

Thanks! They're very expensive lol That makes your Pirate Ship even cooler xP. So does the skin automatically change the body of the concept car?  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2012 8:53 am
Ned-san
Kyuui Kiwi

Oh my! eek I can never catch those ones either... or cancel my vends in time if I misprice. There are always blazing fast buyers watching for them.

Hah, yeah. I was so excited too. The GO Phones seemed too good to be true that I actually stared for like a second. Probably a stupid move. Then I missed the buy button emo  

Kyuui Kiwi

Agile Spirit

Daypaw

Hardened Member

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2012 8:55 am
Kyuui Kiwi
Daypaw
Kyuui Kiwi
Daypaw

EDIT:

Thanks! They're very expensive lol That makes your Pirate Ship even cooler xP. So does the skin automatically change the body of the concept car?
It does. There are no individual accessories, just the skin as a whole- though there are variants of each (IE, you can get just the ship, a ship with a cannon OR maiden in the skin, or the skin that has both in it already). They were put out a long time ago and have never been re-released to my knowledge, though it would be nice to see some fresh skins for the concept car.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2012 8:56 am
Daypaw
Kyuui Kiwi
Daypaw
Kyuui Kiwi
Daypaw

EDIT:

It does. There are no individual accessories, just the skin as a whole- though there are variants of each (IE, you can get just the ship, a ship with a cannon OR maiden in the skin, or the skin that has both in it already). They were put out a long time ago and have never been re-released to my knowledge, though it would be nice to see some fresh skins for the concept car.

Interesting. So just out of curiosity, did you buy your skin or win it from something?  

Kyuui Kiwi

Agile Spirit

Daypaw

Hardened Member

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2012 8:59 am
Kyuui Kiwi
Daypaw
Kyuui Kiwi
Daypaw
Kyuui Kiwi
Daypaw

EDIT:

Interesting. So just out of curiosity, did you buy your skin or win it from something?
I bought my skin a long time ago, not long after they were first released. They weren't nearly as expensive when they were new.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2012 9:00 am
Daypaw
Kyuui Kiwi
Daypaw
Kyuui Kiwi
Daypaw

EDIT:

I bought my skin a long time ago, not long after they were first released. They weren't nearly as expensive when they were new.

Oh, nice. xd  

Kyuui Kiwi

Agile Spirit

Daypaw

Hardened Member

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2012 9:03 am
Kyuui Kiwi
Daypaw
Kyuui Kiwi
Daypaw
Kyuui Kiwi
Daypaw

EDIT:

Oh, nice. xd
I'd always wanted to be a pirate = m=  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2012 9:34 am
Kyuui Kiwi

Oh yeah, here's my orc, Kiwi... I'm still a little stuck on what to do with him though. xp  

Ned-kun

Distinct Perfectionist

Kyuui Kiwi

Agile Spirit

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2012 9:47 am
Ned-kun
Kyuui Kiwi

Oh yeah, here's my orc, Kiwi... I'm still a little stuck on what to do with him though. xp

LOL. Cuteee. What's it for? Durem? (Nice name by the way >w< )  
☆ Word Games

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff