Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply Saved RPs
Eternal Eyes(O/A) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What do you think?
  Good.
  Eh.
  Bad.
View Results

WispingWillow

PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2011 11:27 pm
Isabel Grey

User Image
Isabel said a silent thank you to the man with the daggers. But she was surprised as she read Vance's lips. She didn't understand, not really at first, but when she heard what he said, it sort of clicked. But Gabriel... Even though she was siding with the Libretarians, Isabel felt Gabriel was different, not everyone was evil. She looked around at the rest of the Army. How can I help them both and still keep everyone alive? She stepped to the outskirts of the clearing. Little sister? Isabel was take aback. Annexus best assasin is the sister of the leader of the Libretarian Army?? She hugged herself for comfort, and quietly watched as the battle began. Isabel had plans, and they weren't just to sit on the sidelines.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2011 4:04 am
(Hey, can I sucker punch the bad guy that's attackng the good guys??? XP)  

Morgoth1990

Desirable Genius

7,975 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

zeek123abc

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 11:43 am
Zeek looked at the plants that were now attacking and he caused wind to circle around him so that the plants couldn't reach him. He then looked back at Ignis "You know he is most likely going to say that you attacked him first and have a good reason to use force" he said to him as the plants that grew close to Zeek all began to shred due to the wind. He then looked at Gabriel expecting him to use the flaming spear as a means to block the plants.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 12:06 pm
Nykarian

User Image
Nykarian stood watching the battle, the wind whipping past him as the blessing of Vinidas concealed him. He held his scythe in his hand, and tried to decide if he would risk his sister and betray Annexus, or to take the side he'd be expected to fight on. Making the decision, he allowed the blessing to fade, and sent fire roaring along the green life that had yet to be destroyed by the others, the wind fanning the flames.

Faithfull Fire

Stefisgarden

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 12:49 pm
"Sister? Annexus' most deadly servant is your SISTER!?" Sothe, like everyone else, was shocked. It seemed Lotana liked her games.

Arisu's blindfolded eyes turned towards his voice. A brief check into his mind told her who he was. "Hitomi, what a rude host you have become. Why didn't you introduce your sister to a guest as important as him? He's the grandson of Cyril. Surely you must have known that!" she teased, and not playfully.

Hitomi was surprised at first when Arisu found out who Sothe was, but quickly realized what happened. "Sothe! Block your mind! She can get into your head!"

"Tsk tsk, you should know better than to shout. I thought our parents taught you better!" Arisu formed her thoughts into daggers and started a mental assault on Hitomi's mind. Her sister flinched from the attack and frantically started putting up her mental shields. Arisu found a weak spot and focused her attack on that part. "Your defenses are pitiful."

Suddenly, she became aware of a knife flying towards her. Abandoning her assault, she quickly leaped off her horse in order to avoid the knife. She leaned to the right to dodge a second one, but wasn't quite fast enough and the knife cut her cheek, drawing blood. A third knife cut her blindfold and caused it to fall off, revealing her blood red eyes. Those eyes were now in a glare.

"It isn't polite to enter someone's head without their permission. What a rude, uninvited guest!" Sothe said tauntingly.

Hitomi pressed her hands to her head, trying to alleviate the headache Arisu's assault left her with. "Sothe, don't provoke her! You know what she is capable of more than I do!"

"Yes, but I know what I'm capable of more than anyone else." Sothe took a step forward. "I'd heard the rumors that the madman's assassin was an Eternal Eyes, but I never thought they would have some truth to them." He moved his two daggers in quick circles in order to keep his wrist moving and ready for an attack.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 1:16 pm
Gabriel had enough of the plants knowing they would soon constrict him and he woulndnt take from soom weak plants. Gabriel quickly focused and a feeling of darnkness eveloped the sorounding area and in an instant the feeling itself seemed as it turned into solid heat and it made itself visble as it quickly manifested itself around gabriel in a sphyrical formation burning the plants around him and the grass quickly turned to ash. The heat around gabriel quickly sky rocketed and it quickly dispered around him and started burning everything around him in a twenty yard radius into nothingness it would almost seem as the air it self might have started burning "Id prefer you didnt do that again.... But is that offer to shoot you still avalible" Gabriel said as he asked seek and fired off two rounds at zeek "Oh and Vance this is for you" Gabriel said as he spun around gaining momentum and he threw his flamming spear at Vance he had no intention of going easy on anyway who wanted to hurt him. But Gabriel looked at arisu as he pulled himself back into a proper stance it was shocking but he knew their was some reason she wanted to come with him.  

hayato kurisaki

Fanged Crunch

Vicious Carnivore

19,500 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Torii Attendant 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 1:49 pm
User Image

xxxxxxѴancexxϚolisxxxxxx
'The tongue is like a sharp knife...'

Entangled by the sudden growth of plants that were summoned by the unknown man, Vance manged to dodge most the attack by slashing away at the plants that were holding him in place.
"What are you trying to pull?" Vance growled, looking at man that controlled nature. Was he actually expecting someone from Annexus' Army to simply walk away? At this moment, Vance checked the injuries he had received from Gabriel's latest attack. More burns. Great. Today definitely wasn't his day with fire.

While recovering, he glanced over at Hitomi, who was fighting with Arisu, Annexus's assassin. Vance had overheard part of their conversation. Now that he looked, the two girls did look alike, although slightly. He didn't know why Hitomi kept it a secret, but he trusted that there was a good reason. When the pain subsided enough for him to think straight, he lunged towards Gabriel, holding his sword in his good hand. Then in one smooth motion, he swung the sword in an arc towards Gabriel's shoulder. He had no intention to kill him, but since the army member would attack them, Vance would have to disable him before he attacked again.

'But it kills without drawing blood.'

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
{[Ordering Orange Chicken: ]}

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 3:20 pm
Arisu's sightless eyes narrowed(not that it did much good, anyway) as she realized that she knew this boy. "I know you...You're the thief that sneaks into the castle on occasion. I believe you've escaped my grasp on several occasions. How ironic that the heir is a mere thief."

At the flick of her left wrist, the hidden blade in her sleeve extended. At the same time, she drew her sword with her right hand. "I think you will make a fine present for Lord Annexus. The last living member of the Veran royal family. I hope you're ready to die, boy."

Sothe couldn't help a smirk. "Are you sure that tyrant you serve wouldn't want me alive? It would be a shame if you were punished because I died prematurely."

"I doubt Lord Annexus will object if I brought you back unconscious and barely alive. After all, you will die, anyway." With that, she lunged at the boy, her sword aimed towards the right to prevent him from dodging and her hidden blade ready to incapacitate him.

Sothe jumped and flipped over Arisu's sword and landed to her right, unharmed. He slashed his grandfather's dagger at her, and stabbed at her with his other dagger.

Arisu instantly stopped herself and turned to face the thief. She parried the slash from Cyril's dagger with her hidden blade, flicked her wrist and sent the dagger flying out of his hand, then grabbed the wrist the was holding the dagger that was trying to stab her. Her grip on his wrist tightened so much the pressure on it forced him to drop the dagger. The tip of her sword was soon resting against the boy's neck. "A thief stands no chance against against an assassin."

A smile played on Sothe's lips. "You think so only because you don't know any better." He then kneed her in the stomach, driving all the breath from her body and forcing her to let go of her grip on his wrist. He grabbed his fallen dagger, then all but rolled over to where Cyril's dagger had fallen, grabbing that, too. Meanwhile, Arisu was gasping for breath.  

Stefisgarden

zeek123abc

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 3:55 pm
The two bullets changed course and one tore through his left shoulder. The other bullet went through his leg and he fell to one knee. He slowly stood back up and watched as Vance attacked Gabriel. He wasn't sure what he could do with his injuries but he slashed his sword through the rain sending a sharp slash of air at him. he then fell back over and watches as blood ran down his arm. Then he felt the blood flowing down his leg and he chuckled. The pain was even worse then the arrows and he could barely move.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 4:06 pm
Nykarian

User Image
Nykarian swiftly made his way to Sothe and Arisu. When he reached them he grabbed the boys arm and pushed him away from Arisu. "Get yourself and the other rebels out of here," he said. "I'll try to distract them, to give you chance to escape." Without waiting for a reply he turned to face the assassin, hardening the defenses around his mind. Fire sparked into life in his free hand, and he thrust his hand towards Gabriel, a ball of fire streaking towards the man.

Faithfull Fire

Stefisgarden

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 5:31 pm
Arisu had fallen to one knee when Sothe kicked her, and was still struggling to regain her breath when Nykarian stepped up to protect the rebels. "N-Nykarian...You...betray us...? What of...your sister...? You know...better than anyone...what will happen..." she said between gasps.

As soon as the headache faded, Hitomi walked over to Sothe and Nykarian, her arcane tome open in her hand. "The Liberation Army cannot retreat. If we retreat now, people may begin to lose faith in us. Our cause is too important. No, we will stay and help."

"Arisu...You have changed. You're not the same person I grew up with." She paused. "Arisu...What happened that day? Who killed our parents? And our sister? Who attacked? You were there. You know who it was. Tell me. I have a right to know."

Arisu had by now fully recovered and was standing again. She scoffed at her sister's questions. "That day seven years ago...is why I am who I am today. All I thought I knew was proven wrong. My whole life was shattered. That day is the reason my eyes see only blackness."

"You're...blind...?" Hitomi asked. She suddenly understood why Arisu had never made eye contact, and why she had been wearing a blindfold. "What happened?"

"Do you believe that all Eternal Eyes have good intentions? That they would fight for the people just because the color of their eyes? That they don't abuse their powers for selfish gain? That they are saints?" When Hitomi remained silent, Arisu shook her head. "I knew that would be your answer. You are still so naive. Or are you just afraid to admit the truth?"

"Careful! She intends to attack!" Sothe cautioned.

A small chuckle escaped Arisu. "Well, it seems the child possesses the talent of kings. No matter. It can't tell him who the attack will be aimed at." Arisu feigned at Sothe, but changed direction and ran towards her sister. Hitomi was caught by surprise and Arisu's hidden blade slipped into her right shoulder.

A cry of agony escaped Hitomi's lips as the blade pierced her flesh. She was only dimly aware that Arisu was withdrawing her blade and jumping away from a slash from Sothe's daggers. She slipped to her knees, her right hand on the ground to try to steady herself and her left hand on her wound.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 5:53 pm
Nykarian

User Image
Nykarian's scythe cleaved the air where Arisu's throat had been, barely missing her. "No," he told her, stepping in front of Hitomi. "I betrayed the people when I went over to his side, no matter the reason. And there are things more important than my family, and I will not let you murder the prince while I live." It hurt him to say the words, and to know that he condemning his sister to death, but he had to do it.

Faithfull Fire

Morgoth1990

Desirable Genius

7,975 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 7:55 pm
Saen was running when he noticed 4 people all in a group and fighting. He saw one of that looked similar to the old king he used to be the Ambassador for. "What the-?! Is that the kings descendant?! I gotta help!" He ran over and tapped his hand on Sothe's shoulder. "Are you the old king's descendant?! Answer me now."  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 8:07 pm
Lucas Grey

User Image
Lucas ran through the trees at inhuman speeds. His anger was getting the best of him as he approached the Libretarian camp. He stopped before charging into battle, deciding to survey what was going on first. He caught the ends of conversation, not very surprised by Arisu's sibling, or Nykarian's tretchary. Luke didn't see Isabel anywhere, and he hoped she was somewhere safe. He strode forward, keeping tabs on Arisu's three-against-one fight. He knew she could take care of herself, but he was planning on helping the assasin if he could. But first he had to take care of something.
"Well well well, what do we have here?"
Lucas grinned wickedly as he came to a stop at Gabriel's side. His hand fell onto Gabriel's shoulder.
"Started the party without me?"
He laughed but leaned in to whisper into Gabriel's ear.
"Where. Is. She."
He said through closed teeth as his grip slightly tightened.

WispingWillow

WispingWillow

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 8:08 pm
Isabel Grey

User Image
Isabel cringed as Hitomi and Zeek were taken down. How she wished she had healing abilities. Maybe I can.. She ran to Zeek's side and whispered to him.
"Don't worry, I'll to stop the bleeding."
She concentrated on the bullets still lodged in his body and with her telekinesis, pulled the bullets from his shoulder and leg. She had never tried to use her powers with blood, but hey, blood was a liquid wasn't it? She took a few deep breaths, begining to feel the strain on her body the use of her powers was causing. But she ignored the fatigue and tried to stop the bleeding. It didn't really work as she had planned, but it helped to speed up the clots.
"Sorry...that's all I can do..."
She was breathing heavily now. I need to get that gun away from Gabriel... She took one step forward, and froze.
"Oh no..."
She watched in agony as Lucas walked up to Gabriel. She knew her brother, and he would not let these ones get away, especially if he thought they were holding her hostage. She suddenly felt sick to her stomach.

Saved RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games