Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RPFLA Home
Introduce Yourself Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Raff_sapphire6

Invisible Gawker

16,200 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Marathon 300
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 21, 2013 1:55 pm

What to call me Raff_sapphire6

Who Accepted my Application I don't know, I deleted the PM gonk

Why I Joined For RPing. I hope to get some good RPing in here.

Gaian Age Since 2006

Predicted Favorite Forum Fantasy

About me I like RPing. I can do pretty much any genre but prefer not to do horror RPs. I really love action and adventure. I prefer playing male roles but can play both. I have few fandoms I do, most of the time I do not do fandoms. Well that's pretty much it, for now.

Secret Code ER

PostPosted: Sun Jul 21, 2013 3:15 pm

What to call me:
I go by Marina, Benny, or Merc

Who Accepted my Application:
Cadenza

Why I Joined:
I was a member a while back on an older account. I've rejoined Gaia as a means to start up some new role plays and make a few friends.

Gaian Age:
This account was created yesterday, however I started using Gaia about nine years ago (soon after the site was created).

Predicted Favorite Forum:
I typically lurk about the forums pertaining to one-on-one role playing requests.

About me:
My name is Marina (though anyone may address me by those previously-mentioned alternative titles). I have been role playing off and on since I first joined this site and have since then been considered an 'advanced' role player. I do not participate in group role plays, however I do typically play multiple characters in the role plays I do jump into. I'd like to think that I'm a kind enough person, but I'm not really the one to be judging that. (: Anything else anyone would like to know about me or who may be interested in role playing, then shoot me a PM and we'll talk things over.

Thanks again, Cadenza, for accepting my request.

That_Mouthy_ Merc

-Cotton Swabs-

Profitable Consumer

6,350 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 24, 2013 4:15 pm
What to call me
Britiany (thats Brittney) or Cotton

Who Accepted my Application
Cadenza of the Heart

Why I Joined
Looking for a group role play, or a few, that keep my interest. Also, always up for 1x1 role plays.

Gaian Age
This account is from 2008, but I have been an active member of gaia since 2004.

Predicted Favorite Forum
Fantasy Role Playing

About me
Well I am a mom of one loud and active three year old girl, so im not as active as I have been in the past but I try to get on at least once a day. I play video games, and right now its a hard toss between Skyrim and Pokemon Black 2. Other than games, I read a great deal, like to write, and plot how to clean my house by doing as little work as possiable.

I role play a lot, mostly in real life in a global gaming community, so I love making new characters and getting to see them grow and change in the course of a cronicale. I mostly do fantesy role plays, but have been known to do "nomal" ones too.

I am easy to get along with, and am pretty outgoing, well thats all I can really think of right now. If anyone has any questions just PM, I will answer most questions.

Secret Code
--

PostPosted: Wed Jul 24, 2013 5:29 pm

What to call me
Call me Dusty. It's short for something. But you don't get to know wht. Because it's creepy. To tell you personal things about me

Cadenza of the Heart! THANK YOU SO MUCH! ^_^

Why I Joined
Because my friends are here and they talked me into in somehow. I'm going to RP with them........

Gaian Age
My account was stolen but I recovered it and I have all the security check boxes activated for it. I've been on and off since 2009.

Predicted Favorite Forum
Mystery/Horror MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! [Deep breath.] HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

About me
I am logged into a lot of free-to-play MMO's and usually that's where I spend all my free time. Playing PvP and dailies.

In Desolation

Invisible Exhibitionist

cowgurleliza

PostPosted: Thu Jul 25, 2013 9:57 am
What to call me:Elizabeth or Eliza
Who Accepted my Application: Cadenza of the Heart (THANKS!)
Why I Joined: I joined because I wanted to meet more people and learn how to roleplay
Gaian Age:8 days old
Predicted Favorite Forum: I would either really like back in time or chatterbox
About me; I am crazy ask all my friends. I like making new friends. Though I do have a temper, I forgive easily. I love to write, read, talk, color, cook, make jewlery, listen to music, sing, and etc. I like romance, action, and well anything that has a good story line. I wish i lived in the from the time of The Ancient Greeks to the 1700's.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 26, 2013 4:01 am

What to call me
rizu

I have no clue.

Why I Joined
I joined this guild a long time ago, I don't even remember when since the posts are all gone. But, I joined because RPing is fun and I can use my imagination.

Gaian Age
Eight years, but I have been inactive for a few.

Predicted Favorite Forum
Fantasy I think. Or action.

About me
I'm 24, I like to do all sorts of things. My favorite video games are Fatal Frame and Kingdom Hearts. I have more free time now that I no longer am a student and hope to become more active on the forums than I have been. I was surprised my account still existed. biggrin Please treat me well.

Secret Code
(Now where could this be? Perhaps a place of guidelines? A place that you should have visited already, old or new.)

carbonated.soda

Intimate Filth

Desirable Sex Symbol

13,100 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 28, 2013 7:22 pm

What to call me
My username is Pirateseaz (obviously), but you may call me Pirate.

-AngelusVindemia-

Why I Joined
I love to Rp, and this will be a great way for me to make more friends. Plus a good place for me to make Rp's.

Gaian Age
Well this account it 668 days old, cause I created it a while back and forgot. I've really only got into this in the past week stressed

Predicted Favorite Forum
Science fiction, Fantasy, Literate, and maybe a bit of Horror.

About me
Ummm, well I'm a teenager. I'm a big movie enthusiast (especially horror) and go out to see like all of them that come out. I'm very fond of cats, namely my beloved Jill Sparrow, Gheist, and Pouka. I absolutely LOVE to read. I'm not a big fan of the traditional basketball/football/baseball/soccer, but I love to get together with fellow geeks to LARP and maybe play a bit of Percy Jackson style capture the flag. I like to watch anime, but then again, who doesn't? I always philosophize to myself that I need to make a name for my self and have a good life, as I only get one (say YOLO and die), but I just end up procrastinating.

Secret Code
what?

PostPosted: Mon Jul 29, 2013 2:00 pm

What to call me
Spec dramallama

Why I Joined
Because I love love LOVE to roleplay, of course! heart

Gaian Age
3 Days. I had an account before this one but my email got corrupted and it affected the account affiliated with it, so I had to start over crying

Predicted Favorite Forum
Either Fantasy or Horror whee

About me
I love to roleplay! I cosplay and roleplay with all of my friends and we have a lot of fun doing it. I love to roleplay all sorts of characters. Serious, funny, stupid, smart etcetcetc. I also LOVE video games and I can be a very descriptive violent. twisted

Secret Code
SC (hehe! Those are my initials!)

Specthatphobic

5,200 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200

Angstbucket Edgelord

Shadowy Phantom

PostPosted: Tue Jul 30, 2013 9:02 am

What to call me
Poppi

-AngelusVindemia-

Why I Joined
To roleplay, and improve my writing skills. We'll see how that goes.

Gaian Age
Started 1/1/2012.

Predicted Favorite Forum
Fantasy && Literate

About me
Me? I'm 17, Asian, and am obsessed with any or all of the following:
*| Tubestrolling (that's Youtube)
*| Wikiwalking (ditto Wikipedia)
*| making, or attempting to make graphics
*| writing, or attempting to write fiction
*| attempting to adv. lit roleplay (and failing)
*| listening to music (strongly opinionated about this)
*| killing Teemo and Warwick on LoL

I really can't stand the two of them.

Secret Code
The early bird GUTS the worm.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 30, 2013 3:08 pm
1. Gaian Name: AceZebra
2. Who allowed you in?: -AngelusVindemia-
3. Why did you join this guild?: To make friends and gain experience in RP
4. Gaian Age: 24 Days
5. What will be your greatest asset among the other sub-forums? I don't know. . . I'm new to this.
6. Have you read the rules, If so place a Heart in this question: heart  

AceZebra

Wells_Falls

Shy Friend

PostPosted: Tue Jul 30, 2013 7:38 pm

What to call me
Call me what ever you want to call me, as long as it's nice

Don't know, can't find the Pm

Why I Joined
this place seems active

Gaian Age

Predicted Favorite Forum
I don't know yet, still looking around

About me
I love anime, music, role playing

Secret Code

Last and First letter/symbol of your username

PostPosted: Wed Jul 31, 2013 11:44 am
          What to call me
          Kyota

I have no idea.

Why I Joined
          To meet new friends and people who have a common interest with me.

Gaian Age
          since March 31, 2004

Predicted Favorite Forum
          Maybe Fantasy & Chatterbox & one x one

About me
          I joined Gaia a long time ago to make friends, though a couple years ago I left because life had called me away. Now I've returned to no friends and nothing to do. I'm hoping to acquaint myself with others and have fun. ((: I'm really nice, just hit me up and I'll try to talk.

Secret Code
          a and i

iKyota

Loyal Senshi

Courtly Jester

Greedy Capitalist

5,325 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 03, 2013 6:14 pm
What to call me: Poe

Who accepted me: Cadenza of the Heart

Why I joined: Because I wanted a good, solid group to Roleplay in

Gaian Age: 1433 days

Predicted favorite forum: Action, Fantasy, Sci-fi, Horror

About me: I love Fantasy and Sci-fi. Absolute favorite things. I enjoy RPing as well as LARPing, and I also do Airsoft (It's kind of LARPing; we create a campaign, whoever wins a battle writes the course of the game). I like to think that I'm funny, but some people might find me annoying. I hope I'm not the latter.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 04, 2013 4:29 pm

What to call me
Kai, Kaira, Eve. I'll respond to all.

Cadenza of the Heart

Why I Joined
To play with a group I met in Barton.

Gaian Age
9 years, Mar 25, 2004

Predicted Favorite Forum
Social, Mystery and Horror, Fantasy, Action

About me
I'm 22, Female, Look at my profile for this stuff. Things I like.. Lets start with video games and cosplay. I could do those all day and forever if I could get paid for it. I have a degree in Animation, Gaming and Web Design. I love Sci fi, Horror, Anime, Stephen King. I secretly love the Hunger Games really loudly. I've got two cats, Raphael and Leonardo. They are my fuzzy children.

Secret Code
K I

Kairakoi

Tipsy Prophet

10,925 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Invisibility 100

Bolt BioHazard

Destruction

PostPosted: Mon Aug 05, 2013 8:55 am
: What to call meBio

Who Accepted my Application WitchAlchemist

Why I Joined Just looking for a new guild.
Gaian Age1312 days
Predicted Favorite Forum 1x1?,action,fantasy
About me
nothing to detailed mostly just an aspiring artist with a knack for rping that works wonders with character development
Secret Codelast and first?
Db

RPFLA Home

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games